Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31150 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
Shollypopz:
There are so many things wrong wiv this post, I'm too tired to join u in ur realm of stupidity
Hv fun!

You should've done that before quoting my post in the first place.. undecided undecided
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Page 10. . .

Yipeee. . . grin

2 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by nitrogen(m): 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

God will destroy you and your entire generation
if you hide any post again.
you want it hot so let's play the game dirty.
Omo, this one too much, i dey go.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
I'm wondering if the father in-law is beaf. . . grin

2 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
shymmex:

You should've done that before quoting my post in the first place.. undecided undecided
undecided undecided
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by dare2think: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
@ shymex

You seem to be convinced that the op's piece is fictional/creative writing, may I ask why?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
Shollypopz:
undecided undecided
angry angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Booty4me: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
shymmex: To be honest, killz is just jealous the guy makes front page everyday - and he has a growing fan base... grin

Killz thrives on NL's e-popularity, and he feels threatened by other male posters - that's why you see that faggit posting the 2nd comment on every damn thread in the romance section, with the ugly blue font...

TRUE

5 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Yes o. . . You mean this acidtalk should get to 10th page? grin

Like i told you earlier,
God will destroy you and your generation if you hide my post again.

Leave it open. i will take you and ALL your supporters down in no time.

Its time for vivian to taste my weapon so DON'T THERE HIDE MY POST ON HER THE 2ND TIME
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

100% real.
have i come with this sort of joke before?
100% real. . . . Lmao. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
shymmex:
angry angry undecided undecided undecided
mtcheew; undecided undecided
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Booty4me: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
Acidtalk, but you na very Good bad guy o. I knw fit laff abeg
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by slimyem: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
*yawns*cheesycheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
@acidtalk e don do. Make u no carry this enter new month
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Like i told you earlier,
God will destroy you and your generation if you hide my post again.

Leave it open. i will take you and ALL your supporters down in no time.

Its time for vivian to taste my weapon so DON'T THERE HIDE MY POST ON HER THE 2ND TIME
Sir Yes Sir!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
spothot: @acidtalk e don do. Make u no carry this enter new month

You sef no carry JOBLESSNESS enter new month.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
dare2think: @ shymex

You seem to be convinced that the op's piece is fictional/creative writing, may I ask why?

Thanks

The story isn't plausible...

There are too many loopholes in the story.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Booty4me: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
slimyem: *yawns*cheesycheesy
ur stil awake
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
Shollypopz:
mtcheew; undecided undecided

kiss kiss kiss wink wink
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
I hope the fiancee has stopped crying. . . Poor girl. sad
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by slimyem: 12:00am On Aug 01, 2012
Booty4me: ur stil awake
yes.
...but i'm still yawning...cheesycheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2012
Imagine having your wedding called off. . . That must be traumatizing. . . sad
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by dare2think: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2012
shymmex:

The story isn't plausible...

There are too many loopholes in the story

Thank you.

However, are you aware that despite all the responses from people who did not see it as such, the op has not made any effort to make people aware of the story being fictional. In the real world, that is called deception.

Hence, the amount of opposition and disgust majority of folks on here are letting out.

Hope you get the drift. Creative writing is excellent, but to pass it off as reality is pathetic and sad.

Ask the op, is it reality or fictional writing? He has still not made it clear, 10 pgs and counting!

3 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 01, 2012
The spambot banned you.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mrsacidtalk: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2012
MICHAEL aka GAY SEXKILLZ

If you were bold enough you shouldn't have banned ACIDTALK

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.