Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31152 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mrsacidtalk: 12:13am On Aug 01, 2012
sexkillz: The spambot banned you.

YOU ARE A 4CKING LIAR KNOWN TO ALWAYS LIE.

THE SAME WAY YOU TRIED STEALING THE RECHARGE CARD I POSTED YESTERDAY FOR MEMBERS ONLY TO LIE IT WAS THE SPAMBOT
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2012
Again, the spambot banned you. Stop making the thread about sexkillz. . . cheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by slimyem: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2012
this thread has lost its head and tail..
Acidtalk,go to sleep already!
Hia!cheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2012
You really expect people to believe your stories and further lies? Ok. Make them believe you.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mrsacidtalk: 12:16am On Aug 01, 2012
sexkillz: Again, the spambot banned you. Stop making the thread about sexkillz. . . cheesy

So it is true that vivian vivi is you girlfriend?
or why try with all your energy to hide my post about her?
i thought she was bold enough to come tackle me?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 01, 2012
Loool. . . Acidtalks. grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mrsacidtalk: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2012
sexkillz: You really expect people to believe your stories? Ok. Make them believe you.

Whether you hide it or nor mark my word this 1st day of August 2012.
Your END on this Forum will never be Good.
You will leave in a shameful way.
You have stepped on toes of people who will NEVER EVER forgive you.
If you want to fight, make the ring a neutral one.
Don't do things to favour you and your supporters.
I will face and crush 1,000 of you anyday anytime anywhere.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2012
slimyem: this thread has lost its head and tail..
Hia!cheesy
It had no head and tail initially. . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mrsacidtalk: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2012
slimyem: this thread has lost its head and tail..
Hia!cheesy

Haven't you noticed hehas ban my HUSBAND (acidtalk) again.
3 times under 24hours.

If this guys has the power to tackle his opponents then he should stop hiding post and banning me.
Let me tarnish his low life image on this forum.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Skii(m): 12:21am On Aug 01, 2012
Eeya, @acidtalk, well done, at least I appreciate your effort to give us something to drag on about
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by dare2think: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2012
Erm, not to digress, pls can someone ask the Op?

Is the story fictional/creative writing or reality?

wink
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2012
Lol @ acidtalk threatening me. . . Just like your father in-law threatened you. grin grin

You wanna seize my laptop next? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mrsacidtalk: 12:22am On Aug 01, 2012
dare2think: Erm, not to digress, pls can someone ask the Op?

wink

GO AND ASK YOUR FATHER
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2012

wink
The story is a creative fictional realistic writing. . .
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by dare2think: 12:24am On Aug 01, 2012
mrs_acidtalk:

Whether you hide it or nor mark my word this 1st day of August 2012.
Your END on this Forum will never be Good.
You will leave in a shameful way.
You have stepped on toes of people who will NEVER EVER forgive you.
If you want to fight, make the ring a neutral one.
Don't do things to favour you and your supporters.
I will face and crush 1,000 of you anyday anytime anywhere.

mrs_acidtalk:

Haven't you noticed hehas ban my HUSBAND (acidtalk) again.
3 times under 24hours.

If this guys has the power to tackle his opponents then he should stop hiding post and banning me.
Let me tarnish his low life image on this forum.

Schizophrenia!!

Symptoms!!

Anyone!!

Dude, choose an identity already!

Are you a B1tch or an attention seeking b1tch?!

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by deshclones(m): 4:43am On Aug 01, 2012

wink

Rubbish question...find the answers u seek on www.yourmamanyash.com
wanimal...even a 5yr old know this story is pure fiction...not to talk of you with steel like hairs on ur scrotum.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 01, 2012
^
I actually clicked on that link; does that make me an [i]i[/i]diot?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by nitrogen(m): 4:52am On Aug 01, 2012
omo_to_dun: ^
Hahahahahaha,
Nairaland is a fun house, imagine this!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 01, 2012
Nairaland has really become a family affair. . . .

Husband and wife fighting for each other.
Father forbiding his daughter from marrying her Fiancee because of NL.
Boy posting family pictures on NL and pretending they're his pictures.

Na wa o!!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by r231(m): 5:21am On Aug 01, 2012
Acid whatever your name is......

Are you sick in the head or something undecided undecided

I collide with killz to steal your recharge card undecided

For real

What the hell do I need a recharge card for undecided undecided

Since you are that hungry send me your details I will western union the money to you

Cretin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 01, 2012
r231: Acid whatever your name is......

For real

Since you are that hungry send me your details I will western union the money to you

Cretin

So why did you ask me to send you a recharge card last night?

Explain ara e.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by r231(m): 5:24am On Aug 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So why did you ask me to send you a recharge card last night?

Explain ara e.

Hahaha grin grin grin

My T-mobile ran out of credit grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by tpia5: 5:29am On Aug 01, 2012

For real

Cretin

translation

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 01, 2012
@ OP

Just imitate the guy in this video; you may get a similar response from your erstwhile father-in-law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VVqbwfKyJ0
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2012

For real

Cretin

Stop acting insane the truth is there for all to see and even the members knew your trick as well....

You all just come here to prove what you aren't.

Hungry set of moderators.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2012
omo_to_dun: ^

You were born an i*diot and will die so because it in your genes.
You don't need to ask us what you already know.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2012
sexkillz: The story is a creative fictional realistic writing. . .

If you like ban me now now till the end of time, nairaland will still see what you are TOO scared to let them see.

If you had guts you start the war, you should have that same guts to withstand whatever came your way.

The will all will still see the post you are hiding and my letter to Seun to stand by and hide as much as you can.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2012
shymmex: To be honest, killz is just jealous the guy makes front page everyday - and he has a growing fan base... grin

Killz thrives on NL's e-popularity, and he feels threatened by other male posters - that's why you see that faggit posting the 2nd comment on every damn thread in the romance section, with the ugly blue font...

My Brothers thanks.
God will bless you.
I wonder why Seun hasn't notice this dude is really aiming at running his business down.
How can only man want to dorminate a forum?
Well, I don't blame hime. It's the blind follow follow people who can't reason I blame.

He doesn't hide his jealousy one bit.

Now I can see why he disses the likes of You, 190, Mr Cork, and other well articulated members.

He is just scared he will soon get side lined and will no longer be relevant in the eyes of his so called 'supporters'

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2012
Hahahahaha cover page pleases....this is_too hot for_frontpage
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2012
hornipipe: Hahahahaha cover page pleases....this is_too hot for_frontpage

You sef feel am.
Its meant to be on the google advet banner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.