Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754646 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
stalco84: 6months quarantine ke? I tire o, pls where can I get it and how much.
grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by juliana13139: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
its 2000, and you can get it frrom any port health, immigration office or ministry of health office in abuja.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kingsbeko(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Shabaranks:
Well according to immi website, under AL3, ur uncle can only sponsor u if he's an Australian citizen or PR holder. Buh I believe if u can show evidence that he has been the one sponsoring u, then maybe, just maybe u might be lucky.
please wot kind of evidence do I need to show to tell dem dat my uncle is the one sponsoring my education from the onset? Shabarankz
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by xkunzo(m): 2:45am On Jul 17, 2014
advise on Australia tourist visa.. all streams... and chance of getting visa as virgin passport..please house i need your urgent help on this
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 4:41am On Jul 17, 2014
Any Naija in Tasmania? pls help with accommodation n settling down info.Tx
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chygohzye: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Got mine for 1700, at city hall,Lagos island.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chygohzye: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Just a heads-up,the weather is rily cold at the moment,so anyone coming here should pls come prepared,cos I caught the cold bug same day I got here. Plus,all my foodstuff passed thru immigration untouched...yaaaayyy...including my Palm oil grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chygohzye: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Anyone in Newcastle,holla
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by juliana13139: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
chygohzye: Anyone in Newcastle,holla
thank God for journey mercies...pls can you list the food stuufs you feel i can bring...and how they should be packaged...thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by xkunzo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
advise on Australia tourist visa.. all streams... and chance of getting visa as virgin passport..please house i need your urgent help on this..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2014
hello house, please can anyone help me with cheap tuition universities or TAFE programme for HSE courses and does a person have to pay full tuition before Visa can be granted and what are the documents required to apply for a visa. Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stalco84: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2014
Got the yellow card for 1000 grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
stalco84: Got the yellow card for 1000 grin
where did u get it...?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Zenkel(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
xkunzo: advise on Australia tourist visa.. all streams... and chance of getting visa as virgin passport..please house i need your urgent help on this..

Just hang around, I believe someone with such knowledge will attend to u. Meanwhile, you can visit the immigration website; all the info you need is there.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Zenkel(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
nicholls2013: hello house, please can anyone help me with cheap tuition universities or TAFE programme for HSE courses and does a person have to pay full tuition before Visa can be granted and what are the documents required to apply for a visa. Thanks

To find cheap tuition University and TAFE program, you'll to do it yourself by visiting the Australia schools websites and compare their tuition fees for your program. U may not be required to pay full tuition fee before your visa can be granted. Some schools demands you accepts your admission offer by making a deposit tuition fee payment, without paying such you can't get your eCoE(electronic confirmation of Enrolment) which is among the documents you have to provide when applying for your visa. For info on all the documents checklist required for your visa application, click www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/checklists/Student-573-Assessment-Level-3-checklist.aspx

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Harmony222(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Before i ask my questions i must highly commend Aunty Jenny, redreact, cconcept and co for their invaluable support in educating the minds of the people, God bless you all.
My own side of the story; for some time now i have been searching for the diamond spot, a place to study n work easily with PR in focus, have gone through US thread, canny, germany, finland, even uk thread to find a spot. Thank God i didnt wander for too long, although im graduating with bsc ind chemistry by october dis yr and plaanning to go thru TAFE route in aussie to get a PR. Av found dip of software dev and adv dip of network security, each is 2yrs n 21k AUD as tuition. I want to know lyk hw much one can earn as a student in such field (IT) and what is the probability of job security and also what other requirement is needed apart frm tafe cert when applying for PR. Both courses are in southern australia (regency park).
Pls i await comments and contributions. Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by temkemol: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hi guys; i have admission to both petroleum engineering and subsea engineering in perth aurtarlia. Which is advisable to go in for based on job opportunities in australia afterwards and ease of securing PR also. Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
if u want jennykandry, redreact n cconcpet to be back here again...click like!

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stalco84: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lagos international airport, just ask for port health and go with your passport
iriferi: where did u get it...?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
stalco84: Lagos international airport, just ask for port health and go with your passport
thank You

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
temkemol: Hi guys; i have admission to both petroleum engineering and subsea engineering in perth aurtarlia. Which is advisable to go in for based on job opportunities in australia afterwards and ease of securing PR also. Thanks
I am an engr too, der isnt much to consider, subsea is in a diff class and is stil an emerging field. I dnt knw much abt oz bt it cant b any diff frm the rest of d world.
I say go for subsea, d world will b ur playground wen u r don.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Darange: 3:27am On Jul 20, 2014
iriferi: thank You
tho watch out for touts at the airport they have the fake cards which look almost like the real one u cud hardly tell the difference , make sure U get injected. Raaaaa
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chygohzye: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2014
Well,I dunno what foodstuffs u would want to bring,buh I guess u can take anything,depending on the packaging,for instance,I took stockfish,wrapped in newspaper and several foils,bfr the Ziploc.just make sure it is packaged well.Australian food restrictions,dont seem as strict as American.
juliana13139: thank God for journey mercies...pls can you list the food stuufs you feel i can bring...and how they should be packaged...thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
@UBKTech and others

Would someone added as a non-migrating member be required to do a medical test or produce a police character certificate?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by temkemol: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
equlibrium:
I am an engr too, der isnt much to consider, subsea is in a diff class and is stil an emerging field. I dnt knw much abt oz bt it cant b any diff frm the rest of d world.
I say go for subsea, d world will b ur playground wen u r don.

Thanks a lot brother
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by xkunzo(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
advise on Australia tourist visa.. all streams... and chance of getting visa as virgin passport..please house i need your urgent help on this..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
xkunzo: advise on Australia tourist visa.. all streams... and chance of getting visa as virgin passport..please house i need your urgent help on this..

Ok, your copy-and-paste is becoming annoying. I am going to ''advise'' you as you have been requesting. However, I need to ask if you can read before I proceed. Can you read in English?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by xkunzo(m): 12:00am On Jul 21, 2014
yes i can read English of cos
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Walker0809: 12:06am On Jul 21, 2014
hello well done to the good work here i must confess am much impressed as i came across the thread actually i have interest in the country i had my bsc in Nigeria bsc economics and am presently in Germany for my masters prog and should be 2ru soon but am interested in Australia for a short time program. checked the courses on the TAFE and saw some cool and cheap once also will just like if i can get more info here. thnks ma people
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 21, 2014
bellong: @UBKTech and others

Would someone added as a non-migrating member be required to do a medical test or produce a police character certificate?
YES, by including them DIBP considers that they may come to join you later. Therefore, they need to pass the health and character requirements as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.