Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (753241 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
bossladyMo:

I hail you back! We go dey jam for QLD...lol

Hey guyz...how good is eagle farm Brisbane. I got two yrs diploma admission, But yet to proceed. Still considering other offer.
How is PR in QSLD, job etc
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
lovelydamsel: Good morning guys please who has written this ielts exams?and how long does it before the results are out.trying to register for sept 20 or 2nd october.and what is the exam like.

Justwise thank you for letting me come back;please don't ban me again o smiley
13 days and your result is out.
jack oh, some find it easy, some find it hard.
but prepare well.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
equlibrium:
13 days and your result is out.
jack oh, some find it easy, some find it hard.
but prepare well.

Lol I spent four years studying english full time smiley thank you really apprieciate;as long there is no phonetics then am covered do you know where I can get materials?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Lol I spent four years studying english full time smiley thank you really apprieciate;as long there is no phonetics then am covered do you know where I can get materials?

Ensure you practise your writing well....if you dont compose a good essay, structured well, you won't be graded well...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
lovelydamsel:

ask bossladyMo

She get soft copy expo material she can email to you.
else do what I did, go to the British council and buy it for 4k.
but be mindful, I have someone who similarly read english has a beautiful degree and didn't pass oh.
if u under estimate d tin, e go do u turn turn oh.
bliv me, if u haven't tried d listening b4 u fit shit for body for hall oh.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
bossladyMo:

Ensure you practise your writing well....if you dont compose a good essay, structured well, you won't be graded well...

Thanks dear,I really need advice and tips.I understand where you are coming from.I do write articles but trust me English can be difficult.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
equlibrium:

She get soft copy expo material she can email to you.
else do what I did, go to the British council and buy it for 4k.
but be mindful, I have someone who similarly read english has a beautiful degree and didn't pass oh.
if u under estimate d tin, e go do u turn turn oh.
bliv me, if u haven't tried d listening b4 u fit shit for body for hall oh.

My dear trust me lol English is hard sha.me I fear phonetics pass anything lols.I can fall sick cuz of phonetics.hope they won't say we should sit and listen before we write anything cuz I will forget o.hehehehe
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by jennykim: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Good evening all.please help!
I just got an offer letter for masters in nursing from university of wollongong.But the duration is 1.5yrs,I have searched through a lot of schools for a 2yrs masters programme in nursing so that I will be qualified for work permit but I didn't see.Now,should I enrol for a 6months certificate course,then proceed to masters or I should just do the masters straight?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Thanks dear,I really need advice and tips.I understand where you are coming from.I do write articles but trust me English can be difficult.

Good you write articles. This will help u in the writing test. I tink they pay attention to d structure of ur write-up and how u present ur ideas. But you need to practice Listening and Reading as well o o. Its time-bound and u need to understand the technicalities involved. Goodluck
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
prechear:

Good you write articles. This will help u in the writing test. I tink they pay attention to d structure of ur write-up and how u present ur ideas. But you need to practice Listening and Reading as well o o. Its time-bound and u need to understand the technicalities involved. Goodluck

Thank you very much I really appreciate smiley with God all things are possible and studies
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Infact, if you write below the required number or you keep extracting phrases from the question, you can't score anything higher than a 5 or 6. So even a well-written essay with amazing ideas, can easily fall short.

But after it all, its no biggie...i scored a 9,8,8,7 with a hugely pregnant stomach, a toddler in hand, work, house duties and limited practice time.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
bossladyMo:

Infact, if you write below the required number or you keep extracting phrases from the question, you can't score anything higher than a 5 or 6. So even a well-written essay with amazing ideas, can easily fall short.

But after it all, its no biggie...i scored a 9,8,8,7 with a hugely pregnant stomach, a toddler in hand, work, house duties and limited practice time.

Thanks for the advice I really appreciate
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=bossladyMo]

that's excellent. pls,do u still have the soft copies of the preparatory materials?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ukchy: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2014
GO TO IELTSBUDDY.COM.The site will help you alot Download d once you can especially writing,reading and listening.Thank me late

r.;lol
lovelydamsel:

Thank you very much I really appreciate smiley with God all things are possible and studies
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by jennykim: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2014
jennykim: Good evening all.please help!
I just got an offer letter for masters in nursing from university of wollongong.But the duration is 1.5yrs,I have searched through a lot of schools for a 2yrs masters programme in nursing so that I will be qualified for work permit but I didn't see.Now,should I enrol for a 6months certificate course,then proceed to masters or I should just do the masters straight?

Please any guru in the house should attend to me.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2014
ukchy: GO TO IELTSBUDDY.COM.The site will help you alot Download d once you can especially writing,reading and listening.Thank me late

r.;lol

I will still thank you smiley hehehe.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ukchy: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
You are welcome
cheesy
lovelydamsel:

I will still thank you smiley hehehe.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hello room...please I have a little problem. I tried to apply to Qibt/Griffith on my own but the school insisted I must use one of their agents... Unfortunately I fell into the hands of BCIE. They helped get the admission. Then I used my uncle as my sponsor when I was about lodging my visa my BCIE agent in PH was told by Angela that diac has changed their rules. That they no longer use uncle as sponsor or business accounts. I had to get one of my brothers more like an uncle with the same surname. But his bank statement too is a business statement and he had no much fund in it for like 3 months,then he paid in 5mil b4 I printed, although he had like 12mil in it like 6mnths ago. I took to lag to apply then Angel said it won't fly. That he would have to bring another account. I had to differ the enrolment. To my greatest surprise I found someone who has been using this link... because I was looking for this link, I couldnt get to it.because I had used it wen I tried for canny. The guy told me he had applied even without a bank statement. To cut the story short. I was sent another enrolment, my agent seized it saying I will have to get that bank statement before he will release it. The bank statement is not yet ready by my brother. And sch will be starting by 13th of Oct. so I am on my 5th week now... Though sch usually gives 2 to 3 weeks grace wen u can arrive. Now my biggest challenge is collecting my COe. I had just contacted sch to talk to this man. But the man is still being rigid. I am yet to get reply frm sch on what he is saying.i could be asking for a refund,and loosing my money, time and everything!!! It's so annoying... Please I need advice. I have told this Bcie man that am under level 1 and they trying to shove this level 3 ish on me...told them diploma/BCs is on streamlined visa and they said no!!! Pls I need urgency in this case.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
deaero: Hello room...please I have a little problem. I tried to apply to Qibt/Griffith on my own but the school insisted I must use one of their agents... Unfortunately I fell into the hands of BCIE. They helped get the admission. Then I used my uncle as my sponsor when I was about lodging my visa my BCIE agent in PH was told by Angela that diac has changed their rules. That they no longer use uncle as sponsor or business accounts. I had to get one of my brothers more like an uncle with the same surname. But his bank statement too is a business statement and he had no much fund in it for like 3 months,then he paid in 5mil b4 I printed, although he had like 12mil in it like 6mnths ago. I took to lag to apply then Angel said it won't fly. That he would have to bring another account. I had to differ the enrolment. To my greatest surprise I found someone who has been using this link... because I was looking for this link, I couldnt get to it.because I had used it wen I tried for canny. The guy told me he had applied even without a bank statement. To cut the story short. I was sent another enrolment, my agent seized it saying I will have to get that bank statement before he will release it. The bank statement is not yet ready by my brother. And sch will be starting by 13th of Oct. so I am on my 5th week now... Though sch usually gives 2 to 3 weeks grace wen u can arrive. Now my biggest challenge is collecting my COe. I had just contacted sch to talk to this man. But the man is still being rigid. I am yet to get reply frm sch on what he is saying.i could be asking for a refund,and loosing my money, time and everything!!! It's so annoying... Please I need advice. I have told this Bcie man that am under level 1 and they trying to shove this level 3 ish on me...told them diploma/BCs is on streamlined visa and they said no!!! Pls I need urgency in this case.

I have been down this road with bcie before, it doesn't end well. If you get it using force from them say using police, all they have to do is inform the school that your financial documents were fakes or that your funding was found to be insufficent(it is their duty to verify such under the Australian SVP arrangements) and wham! No visa for you. Also you could get a ban, just speculating. Thats why I only went with schools that accepted my application directly. Try to reach angela and ask for your letter from her, quit working with the dumass in PH. But oct 5th is rather tight, too tight to be playing this sorta games with you, especially as the dumbasses haven't even handed your letter

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by sycapponia(m): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Hello House, It has been long to hear anybody declare PR grant testimony. Please Prechear and Ors, let us know if you have your grant yet. I just hope they are not giving west africans wahala ooh. I am just about doing my assessment with ICAA.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 5:10am On Sep 10, 2014
sycapponia: Hello House, It has been long to hear anybody declare PR grant testimony. Please Prechear and Ors, let us know if you have your grant yet. I just hope they are not giving west africans wahala ooh. I am just about doing my assessment with ICAA.

No grant yet Sycapponia. Body dey hot but I don decide to be patient. One can't force the issue. About West Africans, I hope so too especially with Ebola wahala. You finally opted for ICAA to do ur assessment. Goodluck
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manucho: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2014
I guess this ebola of a thing make them go on a low profile for WA applicants oooo cause i never hear anybody granted a visa since this ebola outbreak especially from Nigeria.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2014
equlibrium:

I have been down this road with bcie before, it doesn't end well. If you get it using force from them say using police, all they have to do is inform the school that your financial documents were fakes or that your funding was found to be insufficent(it is their duty to verify such under the Australian SVP arrangements) and wham! No visa for you. Also you could get a ban, just speculating. Thats why I only went with schools that accepted my application directly. Try to reach angela and ask for your letter from her, quit working with the dumass in PH. But oct 5th is rather tight, too tight to be playing this sorta games with you, especially as the dumbasses haven't even handed your letter
please do send me the name of the schools you applied directly. My school is opening by 13th of oct. and I also have maybe 3 Extra weeks. That maybe on my enrolment. Am hoping my bro comes with this back statement. I may have to cancel my enrolment and look for another school. Can I get ur private contact. Like BBM or mail. Pls
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pls @all, where can I get evidence of "polio vaccination"?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
iriferi: Pls @all, where can I get evidence of "polio vaccination"?

I was initially worried about this too smiley. You'll be re/vaccinated at Fatayi-Willams Clinic (not sure about Abuja). I think the price is around 2,500 - I can't remember for sure.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by sycapponia(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
prechear:
No grant yet Sycapponia. Body dey hot but I don decide to be patient. One can't force the issue. About West Africans, I hope so too especially with Ebola wahala. You finally opted for ICAA to do ur assessment. Goodluck

Waoh! Your timeline between application and grant would have over-stretched their promised 3 months ooo. Meanwhile, other nationalities that applied recently have been given grants. Have you tried to email them at all? I settled for ICAA since many people on some other forums say they are lenient than CPA or IPA and I believe I may find it easy to obtain their qualification as well, If I am successful with grant.

manucho: I guess this ebola of a thing make them go on a low profile for WA applicants oooo cause i never hear anybody granted a visa since this ebola outbreak especially from Nigeria.

My brother. It is well ooh. Its worrying me, as we are always on the receiving end as africans.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
FutureDon:

I was initially worried about this too smiley. You'll be re/vaccinated at Fatayi-Willams Clinic (not sure about Abuja). I think the price is around 2,500 - I can't remember for sure.
... Thanks. Can one get his Card same day?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
iriferi: ... Thanks. Can one get his Card same day?

You will get it immediately.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
iriferi: ... Thanks. Can one get his Card same day?

No certificate. However, I was made to understand that it will be stated on the applicant's medical report (to Australia Immi) that polio vaccination has been administered by them.

bellong, were you issued a certificate at Fatayi-Williams please?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Dav6: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Deaero kindly forget about BCIE and ask for the refund of ur money to avoid creating unnecessary problem for yourself with my experience on this thread from people that had encounter with BCIE I wud suggest that u avoid them like plague...Process another skol,get ur COE and lunch ur application thank God you are for SVP....pls dnt rush...my 2cent

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
It is unfortunate that some of these institutions are unknowingly subjecting prospective students to torture in the hands of BCIE. Most times, I shake my head at the unreasonable list of documents they demand from folks under SVP category.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
FutureDon:

bellong, were you issued a certificate at Fatayi-Williams please?[/color]

Yes, Fatayi Williams issues certificate.

I was issued one. Its more like a written document stating OPV has been administered on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.