Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (777471 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2014
coldgate: @lovelydamsel: I am sorry to hear that. I thought you were in Lagos. Going to their Abuja office should be your best bet. The test dates fill up very fast.

Thank you I really appreciate
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2014
jennykadry:

Similar but not like QLD.

Na wa oo.. So which region is better advice?
I was considering TafeSA because its a regional area having PR in mind.

Ma can u highlight the regions I should look into?
Thank u
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Na wa oo.. So which region is better advice?
I was considering TafeSA because its a regional area having PR in mind.

Ma can u highlight the regions I should look into?
Thank u

Any region outside those places should be fine.

lovelydamsel: Hi jennykadry,how you doing?please I would like to find out how is the journlaism profession in australia?I have been reading a lot about the profession in australia and I noticed that the best cities to study journlaism is Sydney and melbourne.
Sydney is the deal breaker but except you are studying for 2 years..sponsorship will be hard to get in that career path
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2014
jennykadry:

Sydney is the deal breaker but except you are studying for 2 years..sponsorship will be had to get in that career path

Most of the schools I checked is 1.5 duration for masters
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Most of the schools I checked is 1.5 duration for masters

It's a catch 22 game then
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2014
jennykadry:

It's a catch 22 game then

Thank you I really appreciate smiley
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Silent2013: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
When planning to study in Australia, it is important for you to prepare to study hard. All I have seen people talk about is how to find a job and get work visa after study. You can't count your chickens before they are hatched. If you don't pass your courses, your visa will be cancelled. The courses are hard and the drop out rate is high, but success is possible. Just thought I should let you guys know. Good luck with your applications.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Silent2013: When planning to study in Australia, it is important for you to prepare to study hard. All I have seen people talk about is how to find a job and get work visa after study. You can't count your chickens before they are hatched. If you don't pass your courses, your visa will be cancelled. The courses are hard and the drop out rate is high, but success is possible. Just thought I should let you guys know. Good luck with your applications.

This advise should be taken seriously. Thanks man
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Silent2013: When planning to study in Australia, it is important for you to prepare to study hard. All I have seen people talk about is how to find a job and get work visa after study. You can't count your chickens before they are hatched. If you don't pass your courses, your visa will be cancelled. The courses are hard and the drop out rate is high, but success is possible. Just thought I should let you guys know. Good luck with your applications.

You are so right hardwork is the key.thanks for the advice
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by testional(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
One love, folks , please am in need of IELTS materials, any assistance will be appreciated. My mail is agbagwarakingsley@gmail.com
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Finally Nigerians Can Smile... Visa Granted this Morning 15/09/2014. Applied 2/9/14, Pretoria Received it on 5/9/14. Did medicals Prior to Lodgement on 29/08/14. Did Vaccination on 12/09/14 when asked to. Thanks to Almighty God (for He is the One that touched and moved Everyone that needs to be Touched and moved), next to my parents and family members... To everyone here n out there who helped me in one way or the other. Surveyor1, Jenny K ( abeg no vex if I no mention ur name ooo ) ManMeta. Thanks to all of You. Finally I pray for all those that have applied and those about to apply, that you will be granted ur visas without ish.... PS BCIE abuja were the Brain behind this Success, they started right from the beginning and they have been superb all the way... Especially Nyuite...

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
iriferi: Finally Nigerians Can Smile... Visa Granted this Morning 15/09/2014. Applied 2/9/14, Pretoria Received it on 5/9/14. Did medicals Prior to Lodgement on 29/08/14. Did Vaccination on 12/09/14 when asked to. Thanks to Almighty God (for He is the One that touched and moved Everyone that needs to be Touched and moved), next to my parents and family members... To everyone here n out there who helped me in one way or the other. Surveyor1, Jenny K ( abeg no vex if I no mention ur name ooo ) ManMeta. Thanks to all of You. Finally I pray for all those that have applied and those about to apply, that you will be granted ur visas without ish.... PS BCIE abuja were the Brain behind this Success, they started right from the beginning and they have been superb all the way... Especially Nyuite...

Big Congratz.... We are coming behind u.
How much did BCIE charged u for their services?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by charzyh2: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
lovelydamsel:

You are so right hardwork is the key.thanks for the advice
Please what's the problem?why sending me mails,'m wondering how you got my moniker cuz I neither visit this Canada thread nor do I have plans going to Canada?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
iriferi: Finally Nigerians Can Smile... Visa Granted this Morning 15/09/2014. Applied 2/9/14, Pretoria Received it on 5/9/14. Did medicals Prior to Lodgement on 29/08/14. Did Vaccination on 12/09/14 when asked to. Thanks to Almighty God (for He is the One that touched and moved Everyone that needs to be Touched and moved), next to my parents and family members... To everyone here n out there who helped me in one way or the other. Surveyor1, Jenny K ( abeg no vex if I no mention ur name ooo ) ManMeta. Thanks to all of You. Finally I pray for all those that have applied and those about to apply, that you will be granted ur visas without ish.... PS BCIE abuja were the Brain behind this Success, they started right from the beginning and they have been superb all the way... Especially Nyuite...

Yayyy!!!congrats dearie so happy for you.At least good news from BCIE today lols.all the best
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Congrat!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
charzyh2:
Please what's the problem?why sending me mails,'m wondering how you got my moniker cuz I neither visit this Canada thread nor do I have plans going to Canada?

?what are you saying? Please this australian thread Justwise please help this young man.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2014

Congrats. So u didn't do your polio vaccination until you were told to? Were you for SVP?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Big Congratz.... We are coming behind u.
How much did BCIE charged u for their services?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
kakazee:

Congrats. So u didn't do your polio vaccination until you were told to? Are for SVP?
yes I didn't do d polio stuff... And I'm under AL3 but I have a CoE
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Yayyy!!!congrats dearie so happy for you.At least good news from BCIE today lols.all the best
thanks sweetie

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
iriferi: yes I didn't do d polio stuff... And I'm under AL3 but I have a CoE

Congrats broda.

No wonder you dey codedly ask for polio vaccination some days ago grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
iriferi: yes I didn't do d polio stuff... And I'm under AL3 but I have a CoE

AL3! This is interesting thought it takes longer time, am submitting my application this week, was thinking the polio vaccine cert must be included in the application. I am also for AL3. Congrats once again
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by charzyh2: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
lovelydamsel:

?what are you saying? Please this australian thread Justwise please help this young man.
madam, i'm sorry. It's been a while. How is studies?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
surveyor1:
Congrat!!
thanks Boss
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
FutureDon:

Congrats broda.

No wonder you dey codedly ask for polio vaccination some days ago grin
thanks Bro. Lol, na me dem come start am wif na!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 16, 2014
Congrats iriferi
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 5:20am On Sep 16, 2014

Congrats man.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2014
jennykadry: Congrats iriferi
thank you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2014
symbian03:

Congrats man.
Thanks Boss
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2014
Pls someone ansa me can one use uncle as sponsor, and business statement of account when applying to school (GTE) accessmeant?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2014
iriferi: Thanks Boss

Bro. I sent u a PM. Plz reply tnk u
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kingsbeko(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2014
surveyor1:
Before I answer the question, are you applying as SVP or AL3? Also are you applying with your family?
. What of students applying under AL3 ,who ar not going with their family? What family ties ar they to present.......nd plZzzz must someone write SOP If yes how do I go about it?? Thankz

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.