Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. (30070 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Jay5000(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
obadiah777: I JUST DONT GET IT. WOMAN GETS MENOPAUSE AT 45. SHE IS 30. SHE HAS 15 YEARS. 30 IS VERY YOUNG IF SHE STILL LOOKS YOUNG AND TAKES CARE OF HERSELF. HOWEVER IF SHE IS 30 PLUS AND LOOKS 30 PLUS ? WAHALA DEY OOOOOOOOOOO. TOO MANY COMPETITION OUT THERE. THE TRICK IS FOR THE WOMAN TO TAKE CARE OF HER SELF. EAT LOTS OF FRESH FOOD. ABEG STAY AWAY FROM NAIJA FOOD IF YOU WANT TO LOOK YOUNGER THAN 30 OOOOO. EAT FRUITS AND VEGES. NAIJA WOMEN WHO FEAST ON EBA AND AMALA HAVE A TENDENCY OF LOOKING LIKE THE MICHELIN MAN AT 30

FYI,with all the GM packaged crap girls eat these days and all the industrial grade toxic chemicals they apply on their skin and use to straighten out their hair, 45yrs is a long shot. Jet-age menopause range is sumwhere frm 33- 40 for those that can still get pregnant. Menopause @ 45+ is the exception not the rule these days.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Jay5000(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
septua: undecidedHmmmmmmmmmmmm... This goes to show its a mans world after all. Jeeest passing through.

...but it won't be nothing without a woman or a girl.. wink

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
All you have to do is give me her BBpin, if she ends up not being my specs, am sure any of my friends will like her. And remember, I have no friends but.......
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by MacLovington(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
You marry when you are ready. Although in most cases it is when the right person comes along.

For ladies that want to have children, don't delay too much.

Sometime ago, a black lady had to hear the news that she had reached menopause at 34! The prof had to tell her not much could be done in the state-funded healthcare system. This is in Europe.

The above may be rare but fertility declines sharply after mid-30s in many women. Even male fertility has declined over the decades.

If you don't plan to have kids, marry whenever you like. Peace.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by passionate88: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
MrBrownJay... You too much...
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by DonaldGenes(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: People just dey jabo. . . OP is male.
tell 'em some peeps dont evn know o
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by lillyveezy: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
I quite agree with u.late marriage does not necessarily mean the lady was rough ridding when she was younger.Besides we are in a partriachal society.this is not Ghana or India that is practicing martriachal stuff!

[quote
author=shymexx] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

Late marriage, early marriage - what's the difference We bother
ourselves over irrelevant things about what the society thinks and the
status quo... Some people are just different and unique in their own
ways of doing things - that doesn't mean they messed up their
youth... I'd marry a 45 years Stacey Dash, before looking at some
of the young chics out there... grin[/quote]
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by DonaldGenes(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP is really male. He just wants attention or he is gay. Actually, I will go with the latter
hahahaha
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by septua: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
al-qaeda:
INFACT GUYS SHOULDNT EVEN MARRY A GIRL THAT IS 26+ COS U SHOULD KNOW THAT SHE WAS TO POMPOUS AND ARROGANT. ABEG, DE FUCCK DE THROW AWAY.

Are u ok? Do u have sisters or gal friends issues.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
Billyonaire: All you have to do is give me her BBpin, if she ends up not being my specs, am sure any of my friends will like her. And remember, I have no friends but.......
ok this is her pin:STFUU419. undecided
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by harvey(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
Marriage is being over-rated,you need a man yes,but marriage isn't a guarantee for happiness @marvelck, be in a relationship and try to make the most out of it by being with someone who makes you happy,who can cuddle you like you want it done. and also you have to start cultivating some healthy lifestyle,the whole partying thing aint a bad idea though but apply some breaks on that, you aint 21.understand that there are somethings only age teaches,there are good guys out there who wanna be in a relationship but don't wanna be pressured into marriage,at the end of the day,it all boils down to what you want..Follow your heart and let God guide you.. All the best.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by DonaldGenes(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
Seems like Op is Hermaphrodite
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by dontador(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
berem: ok this is her pin:STFUU419. undecided
Lol.... Wow!!! Dis my babe is really harsh ooo....##no offense
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by bisiswag(f): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
Wow..If there are so many single comfortable ladies out there not married and searchin,then wots d hope for a young widow @28 years of age
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by kingsceemark(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
You wan use dis your topic cause wahala? Don't make some people cry 2 night with dis your topic. No woman wey no dey dream 2 get marry 2 somebody someday, but dis country is 2 HARD 4 people 2 make A living. You dey expect bachelor wey no fit feed himself 2 times daily 2 go carry somebody's daughter put 4 house? Dat one worst pass hell fire. Getting marry at early age no mean but how long the marriage last matters. So leave people with dem condition, when the right time wey GOD have 4 dem come dem go get marry.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Dimples316(f): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
@ OP and topic,

Here we go again, are folks like you ever going to believe that there are actually some women out there who do not want to get married, have kids and do the whole family woman thing? Did you read the front page thread titled 'My Husband and His Strange Women'? Do you visit the family section where you get to see more of such stories? Stories like that are enough to put me off marriage, but that's just one of the many reasons why I am not taken in with the whole marriage thing.

I turned 29 in June, am still single not worried or bothered about my status. My utmost concern is and has always been to watch out for my parents, take good care of them like they took care of me from infancy to adulthood and simply just give back to them before I lose one of them to the cold hands of death.I can do this with or without a husband infact I do not need one to.

Marriage is the least of my concerns even as I write this.I've got my head screwed on right I look beyond the glitz & glamour of the wedding day ceremony. I am not thrilled about it or anxious for it whether it happens or not, I remian well grounded in the fact that SINGLENESS IS NOT A DISEASE I NEED TO BE CURED FROM & MARITAL STATUS OF BEING MARRIED WILL NOT GUARANTEE MY PASSAGE INTO HEAVEN.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by gabriel74: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
I think some ladies felt very bad about it. There is this lady i know, Every night her prayer point is ...I must Marry this year by Fire By Force.Now she dated Okada Man.The guy finishes her money and shunned her.Every day ,she calls the guy on phone and cursed him. "God will punish you,you didn't know that im old before you agree to date me,God will punish u"
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by lillyveezy: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Widowed @ 28 is sad news enough,but don't forget that everybody gat his own destiny.the space out there is large enough.such one will still find love n companionship.

[quote
author=bisiswag]Wow..If there are so many single comfortable ladies out
there not married and searchin,then wots d hope for a young widow @28
years of age [/quote]
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by redsun(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
Why does she have to be lonely?She can get herself a cool guy anytime she wants company,useless ofcourse she is unpresentable and mannerless.

Marraige is not in vogue anymore.Up to date women could be single.have fun and still have well brought up children.People just got to learn to do with whatever situation they are presented with.Not all married people are happy,mos are miserable,but they just hang on because of what people might say,like suffering zombies.Especially if they have spent so much on oyinbo wedding.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by ChrisGnarly: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
My dear there is time f everything, and when u fail to do each at d approprate time, is 95prcent plus that u regret it. Observe n ask questions about it, unless u hv decided nt to mary oo. Am nt saying is too late oo.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Maxdiamond(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
There are hundreds of men that are old as hell and SINGLE....what are their excuses?

None. So let this sexism shit go!
sharap,are u saying dis because u are single?4 ur information,dnt compare male wit female.male are stil young @ 40 years of age and can stil marry swt 16 while female can't do dat & even if she does,d young guy will jst eating her money n get him self a young girl.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Sharp guy. You dey find free puny abi?

no advertise ur goods, de dia d dull urself wit garri and kwuli-kwuli. Haha abeg remain 4 oga seun o, make him no ban u o.. (oga Seun, no vex o, na so i d take pay my skul fees o.. Ehh make u knw fan me o, sory i mean no ban me.)
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
Max'diamond:
sharap,are u saying dis because u are single?4 ur information,dnt compare male wit female. male are stil young @ 40 years of age and can stil marry swt 16 while female can't do dat & even if she does,d young guy will jst eating her money n get him self a young girl.
AT WHAT AGE WOULD YOU SAY MEN CEASE TO BE YOUNG THEN ?
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by vislabraye(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
Why is it that its only men that decide when to marry?
If a woman is 30+ let her be proactive. She should propose to a man.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by ceejayluv(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
correction .... A 30-year old is no "girl"...
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by redsun(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
obadiah777: AT WHAT AGE WOULD YOU SAY MEN CEASE TO BE YOUNG THEN ?

Men never get old,unless they are stu.pidly broke.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by DExplorer1: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
sanb: Well... am not saying that age should be the sole factor for marriage. A person may be 40 or 25 but is still not matured or prepared to go into marriage and when I mean matured I don't mean it according to the age. As we all know marriage is not a bed of roses...
@ the bolded, I think you got my emphasis and we can be on the same page now.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by AtheistD(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Dimples 316: @ OP and topic,

Here we go again, are folks like you ever going to believe that there are actually some women out there who do not want to get married, have kids and do the whole family woman thing? Did you read the front page thread titled 'My Husband and His Strange Women'? Do you visit the family section where you get to see more of such stories? Stories like that are enough to put me off marriage, but that's just one of the many reasons why I am not taken in with the whole marriage thing.

I turned 29 in June, am still single not worried or bothered about my status. My utmost concern is and has always been to watch out for my parents, take good care of them like they took care of me from infancy to adulthood and simply just give back to them before I lose one of them to the cold hands of death.I can do this with or without a husband infact I do not need one to.

Marriage is the least of my concerns even as I write this.I've got my head screwed on right I look beyond the glitz & glamour of the wedding day ceremony. I am not thrilled about it or anxious for it whether it happens or not, I remian well grounded in the fact that SINGLENESS IS NOT A DISEASE I NEED TO BE CURED FROM & MARITAL STATUS OF BEING MARRIED WILL NOT GUARANTEE MY PASSAGE INTO HEAVEN.

I thought that as a xtian you needed to be married to indulge in sex or you commit pre-marital sin. Hence the whole heaven ideology hints at marriage.

I don't really think it makes a difference these days. Marriage was mostly for the protection of women. Now women can provide for themselves and can still have both emotional and financial support without being married. They can also have children outside of wedlock too. Based on this Women getting married is more a choice than a need. There are some religions nand cultures that focus a lot on marriage but I feel a woman can do just as well without necessarily getting married.... just as long as she knows what she is getting in to.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by AyaSammy(f): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
sanb: huh!!!enough of this batching of single ladies in their 30ies NL guys leave them ALONE. there are reasons why some are still in their 30ies and single. marriage is hard work and you have to be matured and prepared to go into it otherwise as you rush into it you rush out as well....

Pls tell them, cos as far as am concern, it does not matter which year you are married, what is important is how long your marriage last, and all can not marry at the same time because we all did not come together once. Now can anyone explain why some men get married in their late 40s?
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
redsun:

Men never get old,unless they are stu.pidly broke.
YOU DONT SAY ?
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by AyaSammy(f): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Jay5000:

...but it won't be nothing without a woman or a girl.. wink

I can see why he had to pass thru a woman to be born into this world, a mans world indeed. hisssssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love / Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / She Cheated, But I Still Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.