Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. (30081 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
MRbrownJAY: although there is nothing "seemingly" wrong with a 30yr old single woman, the alarm bell will clearly ring in my mind, but that's just me....so here is how i will evaluate such person (this is just MBJ's views, pls dont get offended):

[b]- as much as a +30yr old would "seemingly" look great, we all know that the skin elasticity may have seen its fair share of cream etc, so before settling for such lady, a GOOD LOOK at her without make up is necessary in order to have a clear evaluation of the skin quality/elasticity. a poorly cared-for skin would mean that this gal would quickly look like an old hag, after a few months/yrs (check her mother without make up for CONFIRMATION).

- skin elasticity also means that her tittays would certainly sag quicker than a 20yr old (if they didnt sag already).....so a good look at her nekkid and standing IS A MUST. if her tittays already sag pass the belly button, then you already know what to do. pls dont get fooled by them gals with big tittays firmly locked in push up bras, this is one of the fallacy of the 20th century and just another trick used by our sistas out there, lol!

- if that girl is beautiful, then alarm bells will be ringing even louder, as you most definitely must ask yourself:" what is it about this beautiful gal that drives people away?" YES, there must be something within her that is driving all potential mates away, something so foul that men are willing to disregard her beauty...so thread carefully!

- then the idea of WHY she has never been able to meet the right person must also be considered. as much as many may be unlucky like that, there are equal chances that she may have the wrong attitude, the wrong goals in life, the wrong mindset, the wrong lifestyle, the wrong background/past, TOO DESPERATE etc. again, a thorough check must be done to get to the bottom of it all, and know exactly what it is.

- and then there is the issue of freshness of the toto, yep you heard me right FRESHNESS OF THE TOTO!!!!!
most single women meet about 5 different sex partner a yr (i am being generous), and since they start fukcing at about 19yrs old (and i am VERY generous once again), it means that a particular lady could have no less than 55 different men mounting her toto by the time she gets to 30yrs old. although there is nothing wrong with that, it means that this toto has seen its fair share of traffic, and as we all know that traffic mean heavy maintenance, that toto has long pass its sale by date. it may taste great, but chances are the elasticity and mechanic of that said coochie is close to giving up on you. a 20yr old coochie will get its elasticity back after a pregnancy (with the right exercises), for a 30yr old coochie it will be 3 times as hard.....[/b]

so looking at if from a life long investment's point of view, it is not a great move to go for such ladies, especially when we all know that you can get a fun, "easy go lucky", friendly young 20yr old coochie for the same hassle that you would get from most desperate 30yr old woman.

PS i am not even going to dwell on trying to educate and "reboot" the mind of that said +30yr old lady, and getting rid of all the "viruses" that have been implanted in her mind by her past r/ships. NO operating system/antivirus could handle such heady duty work load!
WORD,u too much
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by naturalwaves: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
There are hundreds of men that are old as hell and SINGLE....what are their excuses?

None. So let this sexism shit go!

U're just a female chauvinist. Ur comparism is uncalled for.Y not open another thread if u want to compare genders.It is not a crime to read and not make comments so whenever U av nothing important to say on a subject matter,just read and walk.No one is going to flog U.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Ninilowo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ori e ti buru niyen. make e come badagry ka lo we ori e lodo olokun.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by sylve11: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
kingsceemark: You wan use dis your topic cause wahala? Don't make some people cry 2 night with dis your topic. No woman wey no dey dream 2 get marry 2 somebody someday, but dis country is 2 HARD 4 people 2 make A living. You dey expect bachelor wey no fit feed himself 2 times daily 2 go carry somebody's daughter put 4 house? Dat one worst pass hell fire. Getting marry at early age no mean but how long the marriage last matters. So leave people with dem condition, when the right time wey GOD have 4 dem come dem go get marry.

grin grin cool
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by shizzle11(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
Dimples 316: @ OP and topic,

Here we go again, are folks like you ever going to believe that there are actually some women out there who do not want to get married, have kids and do the whole family woman thing? Did you read the front page thread titled 'My Husband and His Strange Women'? Do you visit the family section where you get to see more of such stories? Stories like that are enough to put me off marriage, but that's just one of the many reasons why I am not taken in with the whole marriage thing.

I turned 29 in June, am still single not worried or bothered about my status. My utmost concern is and has always been to watch out for my parents, take good care of them like they took care of me from infancy to adulthood and simply just give back to them before I lose one of them to the cold hands of death.I can do this with or without a husband infact I do not need one to.

Marriage is the least of my concerns even as I write this.I've got my head screwed on right I look beyond the glitz & glamour of the wedding day ceremony. I am not thrilled about it or anxious for it whether it happens or not, I remian well grounded in the fact that SINGLENESS IS NOT A DISEASE I NEED TO BE CURED FROM & MARITAL STATUS OF BEING MARRIED WILL NOT GUARANTEE MY PASSAGE INTO HEAVEN.

Hmmmn, human beings and mindset, nawaooo!

@Dimples, swwetie, no offense pls, you jst turned 29 and still single, and the posts from the family section scares you from even 'thinking' marriage and you want to dedicated th rest of your life taking care of your ageing parents(as if those who are married don't happily do that). Do you intend to get kids (that is of course out of wedlock) cos u'll definately need one or two to take care of you when you start ageing. Just asking'o, and maybe a food for thought for some.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by AtheistD(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
shizzle11:

@Dimples, swwetie, no offense pls, you jst turned 29 and still single, and the posts from the family section scares you from even 'thinking' marriage and you want to dedicated th rest of your life taking care of your ageing parents(as if those who are married don't happily do that). Do you intend to get kids (that is of course out of wedlock) cos u'll definately need one or two to take care of you when you start ageing. Just asking'o, and maybe a food for thought for some.

She can have kids without being married. What makes you think that she needs to be married to have kids.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by slightlyMad(f): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
so from age 21 to 30, all the men who asked your hand in married were not good enough, shey?

well this is what happens when you let "am beautiful" get into your head.
now it's late and you are scanning even nairaland for another chance.

And she's less bothered by what people say about her. Since she's comfortable, have a good job, a nice apartment and a fine car to go with it. And she dresses and wear things younger girls wear. Though she feels lonely atimes, especially in the night, but she consoles herself either with her BB + pinging to keep herself company, or by watching romantic movies and cuddling her teddy bears to keep herself warm.
you are less bothered by what people say right? you better look around you before it's ultra late.
maybe when you reach 40, you will know teddy bears does not work.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
A lady who's over 30 and still single should loose herself off age consciousness and relate with men not wit only the intent of hooking up buh to see if a longlasting happy relationship can be built from such
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
Is a woman over 30....

...Still being described...

as a [size=16pt]GIRL[/size]?

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Dimples316(f): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
shizzle11:

No offence taken, yes I would like to take care of my folks for as long as its possible and necessary to. Married folks do this too which is all good but I am saying I don't need to be married to do this. Taking care of my folks is more of a priority than marriage is and am not going to put my life on hold or wait to do things like this until I am married.

This may sound controversial but its the truth I love children especially those between 0-6 yrs, I can have kids out of wedlock via adoption if orphanages will allow single parenting. One female child is what I desire I don't need to have pre-marital sex to have a child. I don't know about needing kids to take care of me because there is no guarantee that they will. They could pass on before I do or turn out to be irresponsible or simply not give a damn.

I would strive to take care of me for as long as I can single or not,while trusting in God to take better care of me now and in my old age because He created me and knows the end from the beginning. My faith in Christ is a big part of my life if something feels right and doesn't go against my Lord's instructions I do it. For example the adoption thing

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Theben(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
There's no comment i'll make on this topic that has not been made.
But whenever i look at my young mum, i feel glad that she got married and had us at a very young age.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by DExplorer1: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
Dimples 316:

No offence taken, yes I would like to take care of my folks for as long as its possible and necessary to. Married folks do this too which is all good but I am saying I don't need to be married to do this. Taking care of my folks is more of a priority than marriage is and am not going to put my life on hold or wait to do things like this until I am married.

This may sound controversial but its the truth I love children especially those between 0-6 yrs, I can have kids out of wedlock via adoption if orphanages will allow single parenting. One female child is what I desire I don't need to have pre-marital sex to have a child. I don't know about needing kids to take care of me because there is no guarantee that they will. They could pass on before I do or turn out to be irresponsible or simply not give a damn.

I would strive to take care of me for as long as I can single or not,while trusting in God to take better care of me now and in my old age because He created me and knows the end from the beginning. My faith in Christ is a big part of my life if something feels right and doesn't go against my Lord's instructions I do it. For example the adoption thing
Your school of thought is really strange. I think your response to certain life issue is wrong. Don't you think you settled for this because your desired plan was altered somehow, somewhere? Just my view.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Dimples316(f): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
Atheist:-D:

She can have kids without being married. What makes you think that she needs to be married to have kids.

Well its good to know you are feeling me. Going by your username I don't know if I should be getting into this but hey what the hell. I think you said something about marriage being for women's protection, well I know it was a beautiful thing created by God but it doesn't sound or look so beautiful with the all the stuff I hear and see.

Anyway there's nowhere in scripture where it says dimples as a woman you must be married before you make heaven. No one should get me wrong on this its a good thing and by all means people should marry if it is what they want BUT not all of us desire it and I know myself well enough to realize I won't thrive or glow with marriage.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by bisiswag(f): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
This issue is so sensitive,most especially to all the females out there that any trying 2 run from it and hide behind the fact that marriage doesnt always gaurantee happiness is just really pretending. Marriage wen done 4 all d right reasons is so beautiful and it provides balance and structure 4 our minds and kids if any. So pls for once,just be sincere,look deep and ask urself if u dnt crave for a man beside u all night. N@lilyveezy,thanks.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Dimples316(f): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:

Your school of thought is really strange. I think your response to certain life issue is wrong. Don't you think you settled for this because your desired plan was altered somehow, somewhere? Just my view.

No D-explorer, I haven't settled for this because a certain plan was altered. I can be pessimistic so certain things mentioned in previous posts do not help me at all.

My heart wasn't shattered into pieces by an ex, no marital violence witnessed while growing up etc. There's no story behind this reasoning its just simple honesty I am not tripped about getting married or being married.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by demmie1: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
slimyem: op,you confessed to be female on another thread..and now you acting male?
abeg clear the air!
Are you male or female.??

Can't you see he's confused about his gender. Hes transsexual shocked

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by naturalwaves: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
I was surprised when I saw that U won't be considering marriage from d early part of ur post,I read on,followed the subsequent ones and brot out d ff;

Dimples 316: I turned 29 in June
Okay.
Dimples 316: am still single not worried or bothered about my status. My utmost concern is and has always been to watch out for my parents, take good care of them like they took care of me from infancy to adulthood and simply just give back to them before I lose one of them to the cold hands of death.

I see.You want to take care of ur parents yet U don't want to get married and av kids that will take care of U when U grow old

Dimples 316: I can do this with or without a husband infact I do not need one to.

Now,it is obvious U av a very sketchy and minute knowledge about d usefulness of a man with this statement of urs.So,because,U can take care of ur parents,U don't need a husband. SMH.

Dimples 316:
I am not thrilled about it or anxious for it whether it happens or not

This is a contradictory statement to ur argument so far. D statement 'WHETHER IT HAPPENS OR NOT' as clearly shown that ur state of being single is not a personal choice but just situation of things and U wouldn't mind a hubby.[/quote]

Dimples 316: I remian well grounded in the fact that SINGLENESS IS NOT A DISEASE I NEED TO BE CURED FROM & MARITAL STATUS OF BEING MARRIED WILL NOT GUARANTEE MY PASSAGE INTO HEAVEN.
Yes,marriage is not a gaurantee to heaven and U wouldn't be a candidate too if U commit FORNICATION (or are u are a v.gin )and if U are considering raising kids outside wedlock, d question is,Y would U allow someone U don't love or someone U can't/ don't want to get married to ,to sleep with U? undecided undecided What's d point then?

[/quote]

From ur entire post,it is very easy to conclude d following;

1)U are financially independent.

2)Ur not getting married is more of an attitudinal problem.Solution: Be humble,even though U got enof cash etc.U know Y? Men love humble gurls and not those that always fight for gender superiority and behave as if they can do without a man.That myt av waded off intending suitors from U.

3)U are not happy U are single(no one shuld be anyway) even though U painted a different picture of it.That's an ego problem.U could meet ur future hubby anywhere even here on NL.U never can tell. So,calm down ur ego at times.

4)Ur single statues has affected U psychologically such that U now think marriage is a BAD,DANGEROUS,UNIMPORTANT,UNNECESSSRY ADVENTURE.My dear,29 is not too old.Try and change this mindset of urs.20years from now,U will understand the usefulness of this advice.
SOLUTION: Pls,try and see the following ASAP;

1)A counsellor
2)A psychologist.

#My lil piece of advice#

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by DExplorer1: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
Dimples 316:

No D-explorer, I haven't settled for this because a certain plan was altered. I can be pessimistic so certain things mentioned in previous posts do not help me at all.

My heart wasn't shattered into pieces by an ex, no marital violence witnessed while growing up etc. There's no story behind this reasoning its just simple honesty I am not tripped about getting married or being married.
Alright, that's pretty revealing. I still find it difficult to admit that some ladies out there don't appreciate marriage. Those that would probably subscribe to this on my personal list would be the homos, those always swindled, experiences from a broken home etc. You easily said you won't glow with marriage, that's one amazing submission. I'm not trying to take you off track but from a pessimistic point, i still think with the right guy around you, you'd be better of. I know certain things triggers decisions like this yet this might just not be your final answer. Just my view
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Dimples316(f): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
@ naturalwaves

I was afraid something like this would happen i.e me being misunderstood and people dissecting my words to mean something entirely different from what I said.

Lets not make this thread about me, what I want or do not want. If I get into it with you it would seem like I am trying hard to convince everyone here to come over to my side of thinking BUT that's not what I want.

Your response was a rather long one can't take you up on every point raised, but I can tell you, you are wrong about a lot things. I am not financially independent yet still struggling to get there. Which is why it matters to me that I get to some level of financial security to do well and right by my parents.

You need to read through all of my posts on this thread again. I don't need to fornicate to have a child HELLOOO haven't you heard of adoption. A husband is useful otherwise God wouldn't have created the concept, but I don't need this to be useful in my own life or world.

My fellow forumites you do not have to agree or disagree with me. But pls make una free me and talk your own

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by guseman(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
30+ and still single, you better start going to night vigils, join choir or usher in the church. People will notice you and try to be very humble
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by naturalwaves: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
Well,I respect ur opinion and decisions. Just a lil clarification now.
Dimples 316: I don't need to fornicate to have a child HELLOOO haven't you heard of adoption.

Yes,I av heard of adoption and one does not meed to fornicate to get a child like U rightly said but d act of fornication is not commited alone thru that. Any s3x outside a legal marriage can be classified as one.Or,are U saying U are not going to av s3x as well if U avn't anyway? Or,are U going to use some tools to take d place of d PRECIIOUS D? I want to believe U are normal like every female and ur hormones will come calling someday,so,ow are U gonna handle that? I do not necessarily require an answer to these questions.Just trying to tell U that,d occurence of FORNICATION cannot be ruled out even if U won't be aving kids.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by vislabraye(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
I won't blame all the +30 yrs women who are not yet married. Life is not usually fair. Many of us have had dreams and aspiration which did not materialize as when expected.

However there are many girls who use their youthfulness to do runs. They think they can eat their cake and have it. When the reach a certain age, they start going to church.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Leobreezy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ladies so many factors are responsible for being "30 and single." (1) It could be dat u were promiscuous while u were young and probably slept with married men. If so, just know dat nemesis has caught up with u. U need forgiveness frm God first. (2) SOME men may feel intimidated by u if u are intellectually gifted or a successful working-class lady. This ideology not only advocates male chauvinism bt makes women obsequious and i will never support it. So if dats ur case, my dear don't condescend. A man who will appreciate ur prowess will come eventually. (3) Ur standard is too high. U want ur future husband to be tall, handsome, be an opulent banker, educated, romantic, amenable etc. While some of the above mentioned are necessary, u don't expect a man 2 possess all of such characteristics do u? Be realistic and realise dat d perfect man doesn't exist. Pick those xters dat u know are relevant only and search 4 dem. (4) U simply don't dress 2 impress. Then my dear start doing it now. D truth is, we men are superficial. We lust after ur looks FIRST b4 getting attracted 2 ur personality. So catch dem with ur dressing. I'm nt referring 2 skimpy clothes. I mean elegant dresses dat are decent bt flaunt ur figure. While doing this be wary also, bcuz u may attract priapic males whose only intent is 2 see wats beneath ur skirt. Be wise and choose carefully who 2 bond with. Thats why God blessed women with a keen sense of acumen. Other factors may be at fault bt d afformentioned are usually predominant. Scrutinize urself and see if u need 2 make any changes. REMEMBER: Marriage is nt exclusively 4 young ladies bt 4 those who are MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY PREPARED for d hurdles ahead.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
you got it!!! i think we are now....nice one
D-Explorer:

@ the bolded, I think you got my emphasis and we can be on the same page now.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by izenco2005(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
Any single girl above 30 ready for marriage just hit me I'm jus passing 255B2D04
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by DExplorer1: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
sanb: you got it!!! i think we are now....nice one
wink
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Dimples316(f): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
naturalwaves: Well,I respect ur opinion and decisions. Just a lil clarification now.

Yes,I av heard of adoption and one does not meed to fornicate to get a child like U rightly said but d act of fornication is not commited alone thru that. Any s3x outside a legal marriage can be classified as one.Or,are U saying U are not going to av s3x as well if U avn't anyway? Or,are U going to use some tools to take d place of d PRECIIOUS D? I want to believe U are normal like every female and ur hormones will come calling someday,so,ow are U gonna handle that? I do not necessarily require an answer to these questions.Just trying to tell U that,d occurence of FORNICATION cannot be ruled out even if U won't be aving kids.

Sweetheart I couldn't resist you on this, sex is good and yes there's the temptation to fornicate the longer I stay single and unmarried. I am not a virgin and won't pretend otherwise, I've done that whole sh****t with serious boyfriends in the past and realized it only leaves me feeling empty and demoralized on the inside so now I know better than to go there.

Sex wasn't all that WOW for me when I was doing it because I hardly ever reached o-r-g-a-s-m. I just couldn't feel the pleasure in it. I think men get more of a kick out of it than women do, or at least than I do. F-o-r-e play yes that I enjoyed, but to answer your question am not into s-e-x t-o-y-s, m.a.s.t.u.r.b.a.t.i.o.n without it I can do. I've got a vivid and wild imagination I can make myself come without the aid of s-e-x t-o-y-s or an e-r-e-c-t-i-o-n.

I could fall into temptation and fornicate I am not immune to the possibility of that, but before I get there I would have exhausted other options like masturbation or an intense body work out to rid myself of all that sexual energy. And of course there's always an ever present help in the time of need from Heaven.

Am no perfect so don't even take me up on the masturbation thing just let God deal with me on that.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by dasparrow: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
marvelck: When A Girl Is 30+...and still single. Though she's 30+, she still look young and feel young. And she's less bothered by what people say about her. Since she's comfortable, have a good job, a nice apartment and a fine car to go with it. And she dresses and wear things younger girls wear. Though she feels lonely atimes, especially in the night, but she consoles herself either with her BB + pinging to keep herself company, or by watching romantic movies and cuddling her teddy bears to keep herself warm. she partys alot and hang out with other girls, but it can never be like when u're with ur family (wife, husband and kids). and atimes it's fun when you're single and happy, and not under the 'chain' of any man. but the only 'comma' in all of this, is that each time she wants to hang out with other girls, she realizes that these girls are still in their 20s and she's like a aunty in their midst. since girls her age are already married...married with kids!

Why do you give yourself so much headache? There are women who did get married but their husbands are now dead. Are these widows (young and old) not living? If it is kids you want, go adopt a child who has no parents to call their own. God will bless you for it. Marraige does not buy or guarantee happiness. If you are not happy single, I doubt having a permanent male roomate/screw partner and a bunch of kids will suddenly make you happy. There are people out there who are in their 30s, 40s and above who are not married or are widowed or divorced yet they have friends in their age bracket that they hang out with from time to time.

Are there no charitable organizations you can volunteer at? Are there no church organizations you can join? Can't you go into ministry preaching the good news of the kingdom of Christ Jesus? Can't you travel to new places, discover new cultures and make new friends? I just don't understand why being single is like a death sentence in Nigeria because here in america, there is so much one can do that one does not even realize one's singleness. I guess it's because americans/american society don't stigmatize people based on marital status as much as Nigerians do.

The average married Nigerian is not even leading a happy marital life because of the high rate of infidelity in Nigerian marraiges. Once you do get married, you will find out that the grass is not greener on the other side either. If you don't start manufacturing babies right away, your marraige will be at risk. If you birth babies and none are males, you marraige will equally be at risk. Even if you birth male and female children, once you get up there in age (45, 50, 60, 65 years old), the husband might decide to marry a young fresh wife and abandon you to your fate. If the husband dies before you do, his family can throw you and your kids out on the street and take over everything you and your husband ever worked for.

Marrying a Nigerian male living in Nigeria is a big risk. The cons outweigh the pros. Come to the western world and see women and men (married and singles) living their lives in peace. Here in america, if you don't want to have biological kids out of wedlock as a single person, you are allowed to adopt. I just don't know what kind of miserable lives you people live in Nigeria. You people make a big deal out of every little thing. Thank God for advanced nations oh!

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by Dimples316(f): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
Seun Seriously?

Do simple words like s-e-x tools, m-a-s-t-u-r-b-a-t-i-o-n need to be modified for us.

Jeez man give me a break. You just make my post above sound gibberish with all those words like intimacy, heavenly feeling.

Gosh that is so 1920's
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by erico2k2(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
::Andrew:::
God's time is the best, your man may just be around the corner. Simply
open your spiritual eye and see, listen with your spiritual ear in
other not to miss him because no one was created alone only you have to
look for each other.
9ja no dey carry last, it did not take long B4 we connect this with religion abi?God help those who help themselves.You got to place yourself as a woman in the right place at the right time for the one to come into your life ,now how you do that is entirely up to you.
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by erico2k2(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
Dimples 316:

In my Village deep deep inside the Jungle if you ever say you dont want kids and never want to get married, you are automaticaly classified as a WITCH grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. by andyanders: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
MRbrownJAY: although there is nothing "seemingly" wrong with a 30yr old single woman, the alarm bell will clearly ring in my mind, but that's just me....so here is how i will evaluate such person (this is just MBJ's views, pls dont get offended):

[b]- as much as a +30yr old would "seemingly" look great, we all know that the skin elasticity may have seen its fair share of cream etc, so before settling for such lady, a GOOD LOOK at her without make up is necessary in order to have a clear evaluation of the skin quality/elasticity. a poorly cared-for skin would mean that this gal would quickly look like an old hag, after a few months/yrs (check her mother without make up for CONFIRMATION).

- skin elasticity also means that her tittays would certainly sag quicker than a 20yr old (if they didnt sag already).....so a good look at her nekkid and standing IS A MUST. if her tittays already sag pass the belly button, then you already know what to do. pls dont get fooled by them gals with big tittays firmly locked in push up bras, this is one of the fallacy of the 20th century and just another trick used by our sistas out there, lol!

- if that girl is beautiful, then alarm bells will be ringing even louder, as you most definitely must ask yourself:" what is it about this beautiful gal that drives people away?" YES, there must be something within her that is driving all potential mates away, something so foul that men are willing to disregard her beauty...so thread carefully!

- then the idea of WHY she has never been able to meet the right person must also be considered. as much as many may be unlucky like that, there are equal chances that she may have the wrong attitude, the wrong goals in life, the wrong mindset, the wrong lifestyle, the wrong background/past, TOO DESPERATE etc. again, a thorough check must be done to get to the bottom of it all, and know exactly what it is.

- and then there is the issue of freshness of the toto, yep you heard me right FRESHNESS OF THE TOTO!!!!!
most single women meet about 5 different sex partner a yr (i am being generous), and since they start fukcing at about 19yrs old (and i am VERY generous once again), it means that a particular lady could have no less than 55 different men mounting her toto by the time she gets to 30yrs old. although there is nothing wrong with that, it means that this toto has seen its fair share of traffic, and as we all know that traffic mean heavy maintenance, that toto has long pass its sale by date. it may taste great, but chances are the elasticity and mechanic of that said coochie is close to giving up on you. a 20yr old coochie will get its elasticity back after a pregnancy (with the right exercises), for a 30yr old coochie it will be 3 times as hard.....[/b]

so looking at if from a life long investment's point of view, it is not a great move to go for such ladies, especially when we all know that you can get a fun, "easy go lucky", friendly young 20yr old coochie for the same hassle that you would get from most desperate 30yr old woman.

PS i am not even going to dwell on trying to educate and "reboot" the mind of that said +30yr old lady, and getting rid of all the "viruses" that have been implanted in her mind by her past r/ships. NO operating system/antivirus could handle such heavy duty work load!

You need to be invited for a lecture to be conducted in which I will personally send a special IV to you as a Prof who bisects ladies and issues a clean report of finding on them so that guys can take note where they are heading tomorrow. Good write up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Can't Marry A Barber / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love / When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.