Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? (31820 Views)

Poll: Who 'deserves' the front seat

Girlfriend: 66% (145 votes)
Best friend.: 33% (74 votes)
This poll has ended

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by mailmalc(m): 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2008
@Alex
Dont mind 'em wit their useless conceptions. . .
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by legba1(m): 12:04am On Jan 10, 2008
me no send.but i feel a lady sitting at d back is better.d guys just want her to feel chaufoured simple
\
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by uspry1(f): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2008
I strongly believe the loved one (gf/bf or husband/wife) are the ones sit in front and best friend sit in back except for those who is health problem/disability or elder person must be in front seat.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by TheSly: 12:10am On Jan 10, 2008

My friend , who gives a Bleep if she is Miss World .

cheesy cheesy cheesy !yey!!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by spoilt(f): 12:27am On Jan 10, 2008
so there are men that allow their crayfish friends sit in front while madam sits quietly in the back like bingo?  shocked
Those damn tag -along friends annoy the heck out of me. wanting to go everywhere with the couple.  angry
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by lailai2(m): 12:59am On Jan 10, 2008
there are different types of galfriends and only one type will have priority over my bestfriend, and that one type might even prefer to sit at the back becos she'll hav me all to herself later

but as for the other types, they would know their status, if not, they can absquatulate
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by bolajibaok(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2008
gurls like to seat in front cos they want to pose with what the guy suffered and slaved for. and they say they are special. what is there to gain in them sef. is it not only the food and the other sweet food. its naija all d way. unmmhh yimiton . i see u up in here o. even saucekid is here sef. what an interesting battle it will be for my car seat. i will just go and buy whistle and wear referee dress.

make i no talk too much o . my gurl would not give me food this night if she sees this . embarassed
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by sirt1(m): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2008
The issue is a two side of a coin. If my friend came to visit from a far distance or better put if We have lost contact for a while, I will prefer he takes the front sit in order for the gist to flow well. On the other side, if the friend is someone we see always, ofcourse , he knows his place: BACK SIT.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by jkpretty(f): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2008
Abeg this topic is no issue

In my friends' car sef i sit in front talk more of my boo's car. Some guys need not be told they would open the back seat fast fast for themselves. Its only guys that are egocentric in nature/feeling like best friend, that lunch for the front seat.

if the two of them picked me up from somewhere & were already seated. Of course i have to sit at the back, but if we are all going out & three of us approach the car at the same time. I won't look at anybody's face, i'm heading for the front cool
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Kemjisuper(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2008
Well, if my best friend got there first, there's nothing I can do. undecided

But when my girlfriend is ready to sit - angry he'd better get his @ss off the front seat and into the back (or lose it altogether!)

Cheers grin
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by yewaman1(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2008
dose it really matter were she sits in the car, front or back, heard the story of this guy that was going out with his best friend, on their way he sees his girlfriend, stops for her and she insist on getting in front with her boyfriend, the young man (boy friend) asks her to kindly get in the back, she refuses to get in the car, at that point the best friend tries to get in the back seat, but the boyfriend tells his friend, 'if she cant get in the back, she should walk' end of story.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by toyboy1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2008
I totally concur with Yewa man, Who ever i pick first i believe gets the front seat. For instance, i go pick my friend first and eventually my babe, its obvious my galfriend sits behind. Except my friend concede the seat to her, and not cos she request such anyway.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by bisiomo(f): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2008
WHO SEAT IN THE FRONT ?

Your girlfriend should sit in d front seat
if she mean a lot to you,let are sit in d front seat
ie you allow her to sit at d front dt means shes all dt to you han your
best friend.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by bisiomo(f): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2008
WHO SEAT IN THE FRONT ?

Your girlfriend should sit in d front seat
if she mean a lot to you,let her sit in d front seat
ie you allow her to sit at d front dt means shes all dt to you than your
best friend.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by amakavivy(f): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2008
@kemjisuper
But when my girlfriend is ready to sit - he'd better get his @ss off the front seat and into the back (or lose it altogether!)

I like men that live up to their responsibilities.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by NaijaDub(f): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2008
Very Simple Indeed

Girlfriend in front
Bestfriend - Back Seat.

No arguments
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by phanty(f): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2008
m  indifferent about it probably its becos i knw he lld always ask me to. so d knowledge  gives me ful confidence and if it happened dat his friend is tryin 2 form "I CAN SIT' and runs 2 sit in front den i ll simply ask him "PLS COULD U XCUSE ME" and all he says is ebeg dont mind her she s so used to sittin and pinchin me. otherwise i dont really mind but at times it makes alot of sense dat a guy estyablishes d status of his chic to his friends cos sum friends just dont  give a hoot thus makin her feel like sum1 dat was picked
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Seun(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2008
A "chick" has no status until she procures a marriage certificate, whereas best friends last forever. wink

If my girlfriend is not my best friend, that means I value my best friend more than I value her, right?
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by ifyalways(f): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2008
something happened around my area.a man was going out with his wife and mum.the mum insisted on staying in the front seat and so did the wife.the man pleaded with both parties but none refused to give in.it got so bad that it created a scene.finally the man drove off leaving both wife and mum there.ofcos both had to make do with a taxi.

@topic i don't really see much stress there.i would gladly go to the back seat unless the friend decides for the back seat.the car is mine to enter and sit anywhere i want for as long as i wish.the friend is just lucky to have such a privilege.  tongue come to think of it,being sampled at the front seat doesnt necessarily mean that you are the Madam of the house.the back seat seems even more comfortable for me when there is a third party that way,we would have enough eye contact via the mirror,enough lovey dovey without the friends knowledge and blow enough kisses without interuption.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by nemeski: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2008
as 4 me, the role ladies first remains. it is only the ladies option that effects action. lf she no send front fine, but ladies always sit by the boy friend any way. if na your girl friend & you respect her, you should not discriminate. however, the front sit is 4 her. shikina lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :- cool
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by GeeCee(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2008
I have found myself in such situation on some occassions; my friend sat in the front while my wife (to be) sat in the back. I felt it wasn't right but i couldn't afford to hurt my friend because of a female.
Aoeva, at recent times, my wifey just decides to take her rightful place.
I neva discussed d issue with any of them.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Amiga(f): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2008
Of course the front seat is for the wife/gfriend, anyone else sits at the back. There shouldn't be any fight about it.
And no reasonable guy is going to sit infront while the friend is with his wife or girlfriend.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by choco4life(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2008
My girlfriend sits her ass behind!
I dont feel it's necessary to contest the sitting position, she dare not try it or else!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Guchis(f): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2008
The girlfriend gets to sit in the front seat, unless she doesn't want to.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by supercunt(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2008
if the girl dey enjoy the thing from the back he beta make him dey sidon for back but if him na old school and him prefer am for front he good make him dey sidon for front cool
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2008
Seun:

A "chick" has no status until she procures a marriage certificate, whereas best friends last forever. wink

If my girlfriend is not my best friend, that means I value my best friend more than I value her, right?

You mean a "best friend" would never stab you in the back?

Come on, Seun!
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by yemmydavid(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2008
well said everyone. this topic doesnt have a definate answer. it depends on who is involved.
it also depends on the classification of girlfriend.we have a wife (she seats in fronts xcept she opts out) . we have those girls that all they do is seat in front of d car, drop d back rest and place their legs on the dash board like say d car easy to wash. that kind person cant seat in front of my car o.

i believe guys are too sensible and would always opt for the back of the car so as not to disturb d couple but we also knw that guys would always have BETA gist to talk about and that is not good over the shoulders.

i am indifferent who eva gets there 1st takes d seat
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Zandra1(f): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2008
@ Siena, ur post makes a lot of sense.

Guys (and girls), remember that the way u treat ur partner is likely the way people around u will treat them. Little things that people might think that doesn't matter do matter a lot at times without u knowing it at the time.

@ poster, this situation has never posed a problem to me. I always sit in front besides my man and I will sit beside him no matter who is in the same car with us. Likewise, he sits beside me whenever I drive. Why would I sit in front of a car when a guy/girl driving the car has his/her girl//boy friend in that same car. Without being told I'd go to the back seat. Even if the guy/girl is my best friend and is with a prostitute/gigolo I would still sit at the back seat. There was a day my man and I with one of his friend's went clubbing. To and from the club, my boyfriend and I were together at the backseat while the guy was alone in the front. This however, did not stop us three from having a nice conversation.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2008
Zandra, spot on. cool
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by minute(f): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2008
honestly im not really bothered about things like this.

my guy's best friend is coming with us to a house party.Fine,

as a sign of respect, i'll get down  and tell him to sit close to his friend

whether he is goingto sit or not is left to him,the friend knows what to do.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by cooldude62(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2008
[quote ]
something happened around my area.a man was going out with his wife and mum.the mum insisted on staying in the front seat and so did the wife.the man pleaded with both parties but none refused to give in.it got so bad that it created a scene.finally the man drove off leaving both wife and mum there.ofcos both had to make do with a taxi.

[quote][/quote]
find out, there's more to it than this,they must be having something to grind,the front is not contestable,its for the woman of the house,i advice g/f s to wait till they become wives.
Re: Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? by ifyalways(f): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2008
cooldude62:

find out, there's more to it than this,they must be having something to grind,the front is not contestable,its for the woman of the house,i advice g/f s to wait till they become wives.
yes i know there is definitely more to that but i think the wife should have at least for the sake of peace, let the mother-in-law take the front seat.shes not living with them,just for that day and she wud take back her position.
the car belongs to her hubby and she wud drive it,stay in front as long as she wants so why not give another fellow if he so insists that privilege. yeah its a privilege .it doesnt change nothing and so doesnt matter to me. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.