Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (157004 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by shakara4u(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2013
mawuqueyan: smiley Hello...good †̥☺ be here...bn a guest ƑƠ̴͡Ʀ too long..finally dcided †̥☺ join..ds section makes my day... τ̲̣̣̥н̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̣̣̥п̲̣̣̥к̲̣̣̥ƨ̣̇

so which section didnt make your day...

submit your CV lemme do a back ground check
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mariannlove(f): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
hello everyone! Am new on nairaland, jst need sum1 2 enlight me on hw things are done here. Hp am nt askin 2much
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by shakara4u(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
mariannlove: hello everyone! Am new on nairaland, jst need sum1 2 enlight me on hw things are done here. Hp am nt askin 2much

thats too much jooor

there a thread for newbies...just go look for it
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mariannlove(f): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
shakara4u:

thats too much jooor

thanks
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by shakara4u(m): 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
shakara4u:

thats too much jooor

awwwww,now am feeeling bad

you really a newbie,

coz noemal ad typical NLder's will come back heavy on me

*offer her a glass of tequila*

so?how u findin it here...gonna take u around
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
mawuqueyan: smiley Hello...good †̥☺ be here...bn a guest ƑƠ̴͡Ʀ too long..finally dcided †̥☺ join..ds section makes my day... τ̲̣̣̥н̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̣̣̥п̲̣̣̥к̲̣̣̥ƨ̣̇

Welcome!
Now be an absolute darling and do away with the bb text thing.
It's quite illegible.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ojohossy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hi every1...am so new here and i luv u all
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by clemclem(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
just joined. hope someone will say welcome?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by viviennobrazyno(f): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]guys take dis romance issues wit ease.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
Jerry-jat:
i guys... am a novice around here....
you are not welcome on this forum
we need experience guys and not novice here
Gerrout
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
clemclem: just joined. hope someone will say welcome?
you are not needed here
standby, your username will soon be deleted
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by IamDonald(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
miz tola: Hi everyone!! Im new here anyways,i hope i get tu meet my kinda peeps so we can rub mind
#RSVP# Gracias! kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ojohossy: Hi every1...am so old here and i luv all the ladies here
Brother this is not badoo
Kindly delete urself from nairaland
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
mariannlove: hello everyone! Am new on nairaland, jst need sum1 2 enlight me on hw things are done here. Hp am nt askin 2much
hey marian, did you attend night school
because we dont need illiterate here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
shakara4u:

so which section didnt make your day...

submit your naked pix lemme do a back ground check
Dude like seriously
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
viviennobrazyno: [/b][color=#990000][/color] [b]guys treat dis sex issues wit all seriousness.
is that an advice or a command?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
mawuqueyan: smiley Hello...good †̥☺ be here...
you look like a refugee trying to seek solace here
Your presence is not welcomed here
Bye!!!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
miz tola: kiss kiss thanks..i sure will have sex!!!
Perverts
Beware of MZ tola
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
Georgemankind: my name is george and i work in chevron as a supply chain director.based in lagos
You need to register with me, Nairaland Southwest cordinator
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
oluking:

WAYOOOOOO
He is not wayoooo
Mayb he is the security man to supply chain department in Chevron
NDI NCHE

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
ashley123: hello everyone can i join here? im from afganistan
Hope you are not here for suicide mission
How much did boko haram pay you to bomb nairaland?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
sparkleboy: HI AM NEW HERE, ABEG EGBA MI TOWO TESE... I MEAN ACCEPT ME WHOLEHEARTEDLY....... grin grin grin grin grin WHAT NEXT?
we need to lodge you in a hotel with couple of lovepeddlers..
oko ekpa
you don de find who you wan dupe abi
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
miz tola: Hi everyone!! Im new here anyways,i hope i get tu meet my kinda peeps so we can rub mind
#RSVP# Gracias! kiss
i hope you meet a big transformer so you can hug it
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Slywork(m): 3:32am On Mar 04, 2013
Whats up people?! Am new here and wanna know how things are done! grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by austinenice(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2013
hi peps am new here and am also new in abuja so i need friends from dere.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by shakara4u(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2013
xyoung:
Dude like seriously

you got a problem with that?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by willcliff2002(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2013
I a gentle man who love nature ,I need a sweet Girl
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mamaKhegu(f): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
slimyem: hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by shakara4u(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
willcliff2002: I a gentle man who love nature ,I need a sweet Girl

creating a brothel room soon

kicks him through the window

[quote author=mama Khegu][/quote]

no!!!!!

no room tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by kesomantini(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
i'm new here............ nd i love make real frnds expecially female frns yu can add me on face book with;EKOBE KESIENA
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by willcliff2002(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
Love is a natural gift from God
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by shakara4u(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
kesomantini: i'm new here............ nd i love make real frnds expecially female frns yu can add me on face book with;EKOBE KESIENA

you dun wake up

mtcheeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.