Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2404636 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Read the below to cure the madness that runs in your family. All you know how to do is to divert attention from the real issues bugging your state. Okoroawusa go and pay the months arrears. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Anambra paid 10k minimum wage but rather than simply make 18k like other States Obiano played pranks by making it 11,500 terming it 15% increase.
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/anambra-nlc-demands-full-implementation-of-minimum-wage/
[/s]

Anambra is already targeting 50k minimum wage. Even the recent increment by Obiano may have landed Anambra's minimum wage to about 23k..

Mr Jerry Nnubia, the Chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) in Anambra , says that the current minimum wage being earned by workers should be increased to N50,000 monthly from its present N18,000.

Nnubia told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Tuesday in Awka, capital of Anambra, that the increment became imperative following the “harsh” economic realities in the country.

Nnubia said that the minimum wage was long overdue for an upward review.

“At the time we negotiated for a minimum wage of N18, 000, a dollar was exchanging for N140, but a dollar exchanges for between N220 and N240 now.

“The cost of living; accommodation, transportation and food items has also gone high, making it difficult for salary earners to take care of their basic needs,” he said.

NAN also reports that the Association of Senior Civil Servants last month also demanded a minimum wage of N46, 000 for workers.

Its Secretary-General, Mr. Bashir Lawal, in Lagos State, said that the existing N18, 000 minimum wage could not meet the socio-economic demands of workers.

According to Nnubia, the Federal Government’s fight against corruption will further help to improve the economy.

He urged the Federal Government to review its housing policy for workers, noting that civil servants had not benefitted from the existing housing scheme despite their monthly contributions to the scheme.

“The current contributions of workers to the national housing scheme should be made to work,” he said.

He commended Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra for his positive dispositions towards workers’ welfare, but noted that more still needed to be done in the state.

“Anambra workers are full of expectations that Obiano will put smiles on their faces by fulfilling his promises of increasing salaries,” the unionist said.

http://www.naijaurban.com/nlc-chairman-wants-minimum-wage-increased-to-n50000/

http://freedomonline.com.ng/nlc-chairman-wants-minimum-wage-increased-to-n50000-monthly/

For the 2nd time in 3yrs Obiano is about making another increment that will land the minimum wage to about 25k, while Imo state is yet to pay the arrears of over 10months.

Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra has promised to increase the salaries of workers in the state once the economy improves.

He also gave an assurance of his administration’s commitment toward staff training and workshops.

Obiano made the promise on Tuesday in Awka during a visit to the Anambra Local Government Service Commission.

https://guardian.ng/news/obiano-promises-increment-in-salaries/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
PLEASE IGNORE THOSE ENVIOUS KIDS who hate to see their brothers progress and continue updating us with development in great Imo State. Lets get this thread back on track.

Abagworo:

Anambra paid 10k minimum wage but rather than simply make 18k like other States Obiano played pranks by making it 11,500 terming it 15% increase.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/anambra-nlc-demands-full-implementation-of-minimum-wage/

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Suitably qualified candidates invited to apply for the various job opportunities in the soon to be opened Eastern Palm University at Ogboko.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Having fun at The Jesus Arena New Owerri.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fun at Crystal Lake Resort and Tours Oguta.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
More from Oguta resort.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Incredibleme: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2017
Nice to see developments somewhere outside owerri. Can you take a more comprehensive picture so we would see the full beauty of the place.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Incredibleme:
Nice to see developments somewhere outside owerri. Can you take a more comprehensive picture so we would see the full beauty of the place.

There are way much developments everywhere. Stop believing in the lies peddled by good for nothing jealous people. Oguta is a very beautiful town and the individuals are equally blessed with wealth unlike most other oil producing communities that depend on stipend from oil companies, militancy, vandalism and politics.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Deal for Skyrun factory at Orlu was sealed just a week ago with Imo Government. That of Mbaise is already up and running producing variety of products.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
It made headlines last year which many liars said all sorts of things against Okorocha but those people have already eaten their words in shame.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/okorocha-hands-resin-paints-chinese-firm/

www.nairaland.com/3034553/okorocha-hands-over-rasin-paint-skyrun

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Godprotectigbo5(f): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
i love what am seeing

abeg keep posting more

we will get there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Incredibleme:

Tension rose to higher levels in the last two months over Okorocha's odious policy of development infrastructure only for Owerri.
It seems like the administration is shifting gear, perhaps a bit late.

Through out the last four years, a particular guy has been spreading photos of development projects in Owerri online and literally naming them "Imo is getting better," while the major part of Imo is in development recession, denied development projects by this government, except a few roads here and there; that guy is either most apolitical or deliberately doing disservice to Rochas Okorocha.

Politics is a game of numbers, if you satisfy the minority - as Okorocha has been doing in Owerri - you FAIL. You can only rig election where you have some level of acceptance.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ozuru(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
no developmental project in Oru east local government
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
ozuru:
no developmental project in Oru east local government

Presently Mgbidi-Orlu road and Mgbidi Stadium road are under construction.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 5:18am On Apr 06, 2017
Handing our industries to chinese people is an achievement?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Godprotectigbo5(f): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Ofodirinwa:
Handing our industries to chinese people is an achievement?

what are u saying, pls shut up

which of ur industry?

those industries has been laying idol since, did u do any thing with it...stop talking anyhow abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by myplaydiary: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Just wow, I have been following this thread since it was created and I must confess I am really impressed with the level of development in IMO state, Owerri is indeed a beautiful city and Okorocha have done well to see that it remains so and even made sure it gets better than he met it, kudos to okorocha for that.

Then I must also give kudos to abagworo for keeping the thread alive and indeed show casing the best of the state all this time when all other Igbo state thread are either dead or moribund, also I want to use the opportunity to appeal to imolites to ignore the few Anambra peeps who come here to show hate.

It is true some of those folks are indeed from Anambra bear Igbo names and speak the language but please when we come across such people we should remember that Anambra has Igalas in the state masking as Igbo peeps to destabilize Igboland and its people. Many of those peeps are igala claiming to be from Nnewi, Uga, Oko, etc.

Thanks and one love, let me see if that particular Anambra fool that I am referring too will quote me let me create a slaughterhouse thread for him grin

My imo peep one love jare, Abu'm ezibo Nwafor Anambra
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2017
Instead of you cursed Imo state bastards to enjoy your shithole thread in peace but you are busy masking yourselves just to spew nonsense. Nobody is interested in imo state because it is a useless state. Focus on your thread and stop mentioning Anambra or any part thereof on this thread or I will help you lots to sink this thread You people should learn to stay on your own as we have nothing in common with you bastards. Enough said.

[s]
myplaydiary:
Just wow, I have been following this thread since it was created and I must confess I am really impressed with the level of development in IMO state, Owerri is indeed a shithole and Okorocha have done well to see that it remains so and even made sure it gets better than he met it, kudos to okorocha for that.

Then I must also give kudos to abagworo for keeping the thread alive and indeed show casing the best of the state all this time when all other Igbo state thread are either dead or moribund, also I want to use the opportunity to appeal to imolites to ignore the few Anambra peeps who come here to show hate.

It is true some of those folks are indeed from Anambra bear Igbo names and speak the language but please when we come across such people we should remember that Anambra has Igalas in the state masking as Igbo peeps to destabilize Igboland and its people. Many of those peeps are igala claiming to be from Nnewi, Uga, Oko, etc.

Thanks and one love, let me see if that particular Anambra fool that I am referring too will quote me let me create a slaughterhouse thread for him grin

My imo peep one love jare, Abu'm ezibo Nwafor Anambra
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by myplaydiary: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2017
ruggedized1:
Instead of you cursed Imo state bastards to enjoy your shithole thread in peace but you are busy masking yourselves just to spew nonsense. Nobody is interested in imo state because it is a useless state. Focus on your thread and stop mentioning Anambra or any part thereof on this thread or I will help you lots to sink this thread You people should learn to stay on your own as we have nothing in common with you bastard Enough said.

[s][/s]
quote me with your main moniker I need to be sure I am dealing with the prick, I don't have time for alternate monikers, igala man grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
Bastard, i think your aim is to derail the useless thread, i will be of help. Hopeless people. cool

[s]
myplaydiary:
quote me with your main moniker I need to be sure I am dealing with the prick, I don't have time for alternate monikers, igala man grin
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by myplaydiary: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2017
ruggedized1:
Bastard, i think your aim is to derail the useless thread, i will be of help. Hopeless people. cool

[s][/s]
Heya I have not even said anything to you and you are already crying grin you are even more feeble than I expected cheesy

I still maintain that you quote me with your main moniker and die, I don't have time for alternate monikers grin

Igala man tongue
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2017
Ezi ofia, you cried all through the night and came up now to write a long letter to deceive yourself. Your father is a bastard.cheesy

[s]
myplaydiary:
Heya I have not even said anything to you and you are already crying grin you are even more feeble than I expected cheesy I still maintain that you quote me with your main moniker and die, I don't have time for alternate monikers grin
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by myplaydiary: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2017
ruggedized1:
Ezi ofia, you cried all through the night and came up now to write a long letter to deceive yourself. Your father is a bastard.cheesy

[s][/s]
Igala man it appears you are scared I give up grin I even thought you were tough cheesy

Whenever you grow balls quote me with your main moniker.

Until then Enjoy,
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ruggedized1: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Bastard please come back let us troll. cool

[s]
myplaydiary:
Igala man it appears you are scared I give up grin I even thought you were tough cheesy
Whenever you grow balls quote me with your main moniker.
Until then Enjoy,
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2017
Peter Obi On Private Visit To Gov Okorocha

The immediate past governor of Anambra state, Mr Peter Obi was this morning sighted at the new Governor's Lodge, Government House Owerri after a private audience with the Chairman, Progressive Governors Forum & Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha.

When accosted by newsmen on his visit to Gov Okorocha, Mr Obi said, "Rochas is my personal friend. He is in APC I am in PDP. There is nothing political about this visit. I came to thank him for his stance on KANU as an Igbo leader" he was quited as saying. When pressed further, he pleaded to be left alone saying, "Its a private visit to a brother "

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Okezenwa: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2017
myplaydiary:

This is coming from the prick with several handles. Shame on you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
A new expressway has been constructed linking Orlu expressway by Rapour to Onitsha expressway by Mopol barrack. It's called 5th Inland Road.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by myplaydiary: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Okezenwa:

This is coming from the prick with several handles. Shame on you.
grin Igala man go sleep
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Okezenwa: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
myplaydiary:
grin Igala man go sleep

Shut up, peasant dry cleaner.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by myplaydiary: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Okezenwa:

Shut up, peasant dry cleaner.
oo is this chapter5 cheesy grin grin

Not on this thread, mention me on any of the SW thread cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Okezenwa: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
myplaydiary:
oo is this chapter5 cheesy grin grin

Not on this thread, mention me on any of the SW thread cheesy

Who is chapter 5? Come and dry clean my cloth for me, peasant dry cleaner.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Godprotectigbo5(f): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Abagworo:
A new expressway has been constructed linking Orlu expressway by Rapour to Onitsha expressway by Mopol barrack. It's called 5th Inland Road.

keep on posting more ....do not be intimidated by anybody

just ignore any idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.