Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17570 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
berylLOL: @D.news ok, now u've totally stopped making sense.
U are prolly new on here because d guy never makes sense......it's a known and generally accepted fact!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Now this is funny. I'm from a polygamous home? Lol! Then someone's side chick? Rotl.......babe, I can't cheat by God's grace and I won't be cheat with knowing. Moreover, I have got what it takes to land my own man, and I'm not from a polygamous home if you must know.

What happened to your sense of reasoning? Did I answer the question posted by the op? I only said unfaithful women disgust me! Now cheating is bad for both sexes ok, but seeing a woman cheat especially married ones? That I hate with passion.

Pls read, and put on your thinking cap before you rant!

Now to answer your question, if my man cheats on me, the decision to forgive him or not is based on me and not on some "gender equality or some stu.pid empowerment."

My kind of gal! Go vivi! D same baboons claiming equality are d ones dealing wiv loneliness.na2day? Abeggi

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
Majority of my posts were hidden, all thanks to mod killz angry angry angry angry

Let me tell u about the slave-like mentality I'm telling vivian she has: This is not d first time she has inferred women as inferior to men. She did that on one other thread and I saw Rockstation trying to educate her, but she remains adamant. Now, I fully understand that it's hard to break free from a slave mentality. Why?? because if u've always seen urself as a slave, it then defines who u are as a woman. She knows no other truth than the one the men domineering environment she grew up in has taught her.

For example look @ d African Americans in the US, they were free from slavery, lets say 1862(because some ppl argue this date). When Abraham Lincoln first abolished slavery after the civil war, there were many blacks that refused to stop working for their masters. My ppl they chose to remain slaves!! U know why?? They prolly thought to themselves, if I'm not a slave, then who am I??

This girl's mentality is a result of d sick society or environment she grew up in. She does not know that she deserves better. Vivian let me tell you in case no one has ever told u this- U can rub shoulders with men, u have the right to demand faithfulness from your partner, u are not intellectually different from any man, humility does not require you to act like slave to anybody!

4 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
abiL: I understand some of what vivian has said, because in this society, it's more acceptable for men to cheat than women. Our society tolerates men who have multiple s[e]xual partners, whilst women gets criticised for merely going on multiple dates.

However, just because our society have patriarchal views that are more favourable to the male gender, that doesn't mean we as females should condone men that cheats.

Cheating is wrong on so many levels, and where I don't agree with vivian is that she sees it as okay for a man to cheat because she views most men as cheaters. What will happen if your man cheats on you? Would you give him a pat on the back and congratulate him because you see cheating as a trait of the masculine gender, like a man is born to cheat, or it's the duty of a man to cheat?

If a lot of women have the same attitude as you vivian, then we can forget about monogamous marriage and being faithful in a relationship.

We shouldn't be giving men liberty to cheat. Both males and females should not cheat. If you can't stay faithful in a relationship, then get your a[s]s out of that relationship.
Why wouldn't the society accept cheating from men and then condemn women for cheating when we have women like Vivian chinaza who keeps trying to justify men cheating. In case u didn't read that part, she said men are naturally inclined to cheat and we better start dealing with it!!

It remains a man domineering world if women refuse to demand the same rights as men. HABA!! Let me tell you what she'll do, no matter how her man cheats on her she'll remain there, saying nothing actually because "men are men" and she has been brought up to see that as a normality!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz:
Why wouldn't the society accepts cheating from men and then condemn women for cheating when we have women like Vivian chinaza who keeps trying to justify men cheating. In case u didn't read that part, she said men are naturally inclined to cheat and we better start dealing with it!!

It remains a man domineering world if women refuse to demand the same rights as men. HABA!! Let me tell you what she'll do, no matter how her man cheats on her she'll remain there, saying nothing actually because "men are men" and she has been brought up to see that as a normality!

That was the part of her post that I don't agree with because a point of view like hers, gives men the liberty to be unfaithful in relationship.
Why won't men cheat, when women like vivian are becoming conducive to the cheating.

Men will cheat if they want to, but we shouldn't accept that behaviour, or see it as a norm.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
Sexkillz, lol

@bery, anyone engaging in a sex-involved relationship with anyone aside marriage should be ready to face whatever comes from it cos in d first place u are not supposed to sleep with anyone who isn't ur legally married partner. thats my point. so my participating in people being faithful here, i am talking about legally married people & not single dating cos I dnt recognize that one in my book, brain & mind, thats me for u. In marriage, man or woman shouldn't cheat. I dnt recognize sex-driven relationships, so whatever happens there isn't my business.

Sholly darln, lol...anyone reading ur posts will easily decode ur age, upbringing, etc...lol. keep cursing & calling names hun smiley

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
^^^
As long as those with a liberating mentality are d ones decoding it, I'm good homie!

but u'll always remain d st*upid, attention seeking dude....LMAO, bye boy!

I'm not even calling names hun, don't just quote me!!!
Re: Sex Differences by slimyem: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
pendo89:

It's the animal Kingdom.Wild animals provide good examples.Have you ever watched bulls fight for females and how protective they are of those they mate with?
This is what I think.

A man in love 'can be /is' possessive of his woman.A woman cheating on him is equal to kicking him below the belt cz it questions his manhood,his ability to make a woman stick around.
It exposes his sexual/overall weakness and that hurts to the core.

Now I know women feel the same way if not worse,but this what I think;

A 'wayward' man feels like a conquerer whenever he sleeps around.The act gives him a feeling of superiority,above the other males in his group.
Something to boast about because he conquered new grounds.A perfect hunterer.(unfortunately most end up hunting HIV and other STDS in the process).
'Some' women find it easy to forgive such men, because they seem to attract women.They seem valuable in their women's eyes and therefore men believe their women ought to be proud of that fact>(in high demand)

A 'wayward' woman on the other hand feels guilt and shame.If she lets her guard down she loses credibility/worth in the sight of her man.The man doesn't view her as one who's being 'sought after' or in demand,but as a failure.

So while cheating by a man to some women may be an act of bravado,to a man,a woman cheating is a sign of defeat.

Love this argument!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
abiL: I understand some of what vivian has said, because in this society, it's more acceptable for men to cheat than women. Our society tolerates men who have multiple s[e]xual partners, whilst women gets criticised for merely going on multiple dates.

However, just because our society have patriarchal views that are more favourable to the male gender, that doesn't mean we as females should condone men that cheats.

Cheating is wrong on so many levels, and where I don't agree with vivian is that she sees it as okay for a man to cheat because she views most men as cheaters. What will happen if your man cheats on you? Would you give him a pat on the back and congratulate him because you see cheating as a trait of the masculine gender, like a man is born to cheat, or it's the duty of a man to cheat?

If a lot of women have the same attitude as you vivian, then we can forget about monogamous marriage and being faithful in a relationship.

We shouldn't be giving men liberty to cheat. Both males and females should not cheat. If you can't stay faithful in a relationship, then get your a[s]s out of that relationship.

Bebe wassup! U gud? Babe, read again! Vivi was putting reality into simple terms.but! As we know, d young bucks are out wiv dier so called modernised way of reasoning. I repeat d same toddlers chanting, are d ones secretly taking dier cheating husy/bofy back. Na2day? Abeggi! Yimu for dem joor!'

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by AdeniyiA(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
d whole issue still boils down to one thing- chastity b4 marriage-4 both.
much is expected from d ladies dn d men,or how can u xplain why only d ladies av hymen.
d divine bond which is sealed by hymentic blood is lost wen a lady looses her virginity,bcomes loose n neva gets satisfied wt her hus.
for instance,a guy who kips imsef despite lots of temptations n marries @30 n a lady who does same til,say,26,will NEVER get involvd in xtramarital affairs.d issue is,wen 'tasted' an insatiable seed is sown

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
I think sholly should just relax and count from 1 to 100. They won't agree to your points so why not leave them where they are?
Re: Sex Differences by AdeniyiA(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
can somebody pls explain to me what we really wish to achieve/gain by cheating? - vanity upon vanity.
infact d geatest enemy of man is d flesh,and d greatest victory is dt over self
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44: I think sholly should just relax and count from 1 to 100. They won't agree to your points so why not leave them where they are?

But it's very sad though, I could care less if it were misogynist but when I see women with that slave-like mentality, it's

very sickening. I just want to help them, sow a seed somewhere, just maybe one day they'll know they deserve more! lol, imma start counting, I hope it works

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by abiL(f): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bebe wassup! U gud? Babe, read again! Vivi was putting reality into simple terms.but! As we know, d young bucks are out wiv dier so called modernised way of reasoning. I repeat d same toddlers chanting, are d ones secretly taking dier cheating husy/bofy back. Na2day? Abeggi! Yimu for dem joor!'

I know what she said and I still don't agree with some of it. She favours cheating when it's done by men in comparison to women. Why should that be? Cheating shouldn't be condoned. Imagine bringing up a daughter with that point of view, telling her that its okay for her husband to cheat on her.

Most men cheat, but that don't mean I will be condoning that behaviour.

People treat you how you allow yourself to be treated. If I share the same point of view as vivian, then I will not be in any place to complain or beat the hell out of my man if he cheats on me.

Vivian said men are men. Okay. BUT being a man does not mean you are entitled to cheat.

Cheating is wrong for both genders.

If she's going to be favourable to men cheating, she might as well make it fair and say that it's okay for women to cheat.

vivian:

I hate it when women cheat!!! Nd I don't understand why I prefer to see a man see to that of a woman! If I'm a man and my woman cheats, she will be out on her bony azz.

Men are men, the sooner we understand that telling a man not to be a man is like telling a rainbow not to be colourful the better for us. I'd dump a man than cheat on him. Well, that's my opinion.
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
Some girls on here are just unteachable. Smh.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz:

But it's very sad though, I could care less if it were misogynist but when I see women with that slave-like mentality, it's

very sickening. I just want to help them, sow a seed somewhere, just maybe one day they'll know they deserve more! lol, imma start counting, I hope it works
Well remember I was involved in this argument before and then I realised that they won't move and you also won't so whats with the hyperventilating? Just leave one another to your beliefs and when your guys cheats, say you understand while he won't wanna cheat on another cos she won't even look at him twice when she knows.
If you are so lonely and scared of being lonely that you will stay with a dogs cos you understand, that's your own. If you would rather be alone than let some guy ride you for a mumu stick to it.
Life is a personal thing let everyone live it as he/she likes jorh
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
fluid26: Some girls on here are just unteachable. Smh.
I swear
Re: Sex Differences by berylLOL(f): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
Still wondering what tf dis has to do with topic tho..btw it's BeryL nt Bery.
DailyNews: Sexkillz, lol

@bery, anyone engaging in a sex-involved relationship with anyone aside marriage should be ready to face whatever comes from it cos in d first place u are not supposed to sleep with anyone who isn't ur legally married partner. thats my point. so my participating in people being faithful here, i am talking about legally married people & not single dating cos I dnt recognize that one in my book, brain & mind, thats me for u. In marriage, man or woman shouldn't cheat. I dnt recognize sex-driven relationships, so whatever happens there isn't my business.

Sholly darln, lol...anyone reading ur posts will easily decode ur age, upbringing, etc...lol. keep cursing & calling names hun smiley
Re: Sex Differences by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well remember I was involved in this argument before and then I realised that they won't move and you also won't so whats with the hyperventilating? Just leave one another to your beliefs and when your guys cheats, say you understand while he won't wanna cheat on another cos she won't even look at him twice when she knows.
If you are so lonely and scared of being lonely that you will stay with a dogs cos you understand, that's your own. If you would rather be alone than let some guy ride you for a mumu stick to it.
Life is a personal thing let everyone live it as he/she likes jorh
Ta lon ta si stylishly undecided
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ta lon ta si stylishly undecided
I swear I no dey this argument. Let everyone stick to his/her own. I see this getting to a point where insults are traded again and its bad so everyone should drop it
Re: Sex Differences by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
abiL:

I know what she said and I still don't agree with some of it. She favours cheating when it's done by men in comparison to women. Why should that be? Cheating shouldn't be condoned. Imagine bringing up a daughter with that point of view, telling her that its okay for her husband to cheat on her.

Most men cheat, but that don't mean I will be condoning that behaviour.

People treat you how you allow yourself to be treated. If I share the same point of view as vivian, then I will not be in any place to complain or beat the hell out of my man if he cheats on me.

Vivian said men are men. Okay. BUT being a man does not mean you are entitled to cheat.

Cheating is wrong for both genders.

If she's going to be favourable to men cheating, she might as well make it fair and say that it's okay for women to cheat.

Hmmmm.... It's a tuff one to argue, but! I must say Vivi will loose in today's society wiv her pointers.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
Now posts are being hidden. Lets just relax and breathe here
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
d whole issue still boils down 2 one thing- chastity b4 marriage-4 both.
much is expected from d ladies dn d men,or how can u explain why only d ladies av hymen.
d divine bond which is sealed by hymentic bond is lost when a lady looses her virginity and bcome loose n never gets satisfied wt her hus.
for instance,a guy who keeps imself despite lots of temptations n marries@30 n a lady who does same til,say,26,will NEVER get involvd in xtramarital affairs.d issue is,wen 'tasted' an insatiable seed is sown

we should also question God or nature y He put hymen in women & not in men. Nature frowns at a promiscuous woman, whether u accept it or not. zip up & u wont border abt any guy cheating on u & wen he does that in marriage, then u have all ryt to question him & do whatever u want n still get societal, spiritual, family backing.

youths should stop indulging in premarital sex or stop dating at all, or STOP complaining till u are married & legally permitted to complain.

DailyNews is stu pid cos he doesn't support youths to be wayward, wild & immoral in d name of being enlightened & living abroad cheesy

make una slow down o, men aren't easy & loving as they sound here on nairaland o...zip up! zip up! stop being fooled by guys applauding ur ignorance, hmm. when some of u grow up, u will remember some of my words here, mark it somewhere, I am never afraid or ashamed to stand for d truth no matter how u ridicule or curse me smiley

Sexkillz plz dnt hide this comment cos its not insulting, I dnt insult ppl plz.
Re: Sex Differences by joe4christ(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
It's simply because a man can be intimate with another woman other than his wife without being emotionally attached, but women are emotional creatures, they cannot be intimate with someone they are'nt emotionally attached to, so they would realy be cheating doing so.
Get it?
Re: Sex Differences by Ifilinwa(f): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
U know What guys: when ur partner cheats, u cheat too.. When he/she finds out nd can't 4give u, u leave nd find anoda partner.. End of discussion... *whew*.. Omoh, d bullets wey i jus dey hear eh...
Re: Sex Differences by berylLOL(f): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
joe4christ: It's simply because a man can be intimate with another woman other than his wife without being emotionally attached, but women are emotional creatures, they cannot be intimate with someone they are'nt emotionally attached to, so they would realy be cheating doing so.
Get it?

oh, so if a man sleeps with another woman without being emotionally attached wat is it called den??
Re: Sex Differences by Rocktation(f): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
I have tried and succeeded (I think), in believing that her first statement came out wrong. Of cos, our sister knows that a monopoly of forgiveness cannot be maintained by any gender, as both are subject to mistakes.
Men as mammals, as are women, are never without their urges. Ne'ertheless, the urge to cheat just like the urge to gamble, may be natural but never the act itself. So to whom it may concern, myself included, our gear should be the knowledge that we have the ability to think rational, and translate to rational decisions. And not dwell on some silly illogicality, that men are born cheats.

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by try69: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
I have been reading through and I think...

Vivian is only trying to accept a hard truth while staying strong as the fairer sex..

Vivian is mature..

I guess some ladies arguing with her are still quite young.

No bashing abeg, na my opinion. GBAM

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by joe4christ(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza: Sholly my stu.pidity is ur wisdom any day any time.

I'm quite astonished seeing for the 1st time ever a female nigerian with this mentality and perception, i never thought such a lady as you exist in this country, you're a rare gem and that's why it seems all this dummies are all at your neck, please dont let no one make you feel different, you're one in a million, i would spend my last cash to spend the rest of my life with a woman like you, if all women are understanding ass you are, there would be nothing known as divorce.
God bless you dear!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
I repeat! I hate it when women cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe cos I hold them in higher esteem just like I hold myself when it comes to relationship/intimacy............ A cheating man is easily forgiven than a cheating woman. Period!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by joe4christ(m): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
berylLOL:
oh, so if a man sleeps with another woman without being emotionally attached wat is it called den??

Sorry, i was actually in haste when i posted the previous post, now let me make it clear to your comprehension,
men are polygamous in nature (Though excluding me!) and so they tend to cheat even when they realy dont intend to, while women due to their pride tend to resist temptation and desire to cheat and with them being emotional creatures it's almost impossible for them to cheat except they are emotionally attached to the person they are about to cheat with, this, men understand, and that's why they would'nt take that crap from their partner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.