Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. (13993 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You / Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by greedie1(f): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2012
afam4eva:
lol grin you can't trust a priest either..

you can!!! They have an obligation to keep whatever they hear during a confession to themselves! The canon law forbids them from disscusing it with a 3rd party
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by Godpickin: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2012
Moin all, Y do catholics find it hard to communicate?
If ur priest serves as ur confession box, dts ur bizyness
Everyone's opinionated.@ chukwudi44 Instead of explain u decided to
Take a jab @ a man who did u no wrong explaination wud Ave worked wonders. Its shows dt d
Catholic church is really full of pagans. As it were b4
Instead of taking ur nitwitted brain to seek knowledge.
U open ur stinking mouth to talk. Where were all of u
Wen d biggest scam was played on u by d vitcan?
Ask for wisdom. Dumb ass fool.

1 Like

Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by blueheart(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2012
it was on this forum i read about pastors who self-service, watch p.orn nd other sinful pleasures of time. Is it this set of pastors the congregation nw confess to? Smh. Most Nigerian Xtians suffer from my pastor says, my pastor is always right syndrome as if this set of 'men' aint human like us all

1 Like

Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2012
afam4eva:
I never knew you were a Catholic...so why do you hate........people so much?

Well, I am an Anglican and we believe in the Holy Catholic church, you will never hear an Anglican speak ill of the Catholic church, we give honour to whom honour is due...
and I don't understand your question bout hating...I may dislike or get angry but not hate.
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by Sarcoc: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2012
Are all of our sins—past, present, and future—forgiven once and for all when we become Christians? Not according to the Bible or the early Church Fathers. Scripture nowhere states that our future sins are forgiven; instead, it teaches us to pray, "And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors" (Matt. 6:12).

The means by which God forgives sins after baptism is confession: "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9). Minor or venial sins can be confessed directly to God, but for grave or mortal sins, which crush the spiritual life out of the soul, God has instituted a different means for obtaining forgiveness—the sacrament known popularly as confession, penance, or reconciliation.

This sacrament is rooted in the mission God gave to Christ in his capacity as the Son of man on earth to go and forgive sins (cf. Matt. 9:6). Thus, the crowds who witnessed this new power "glorified God, who had given such authority to men" (Matt. 9:8; note the plural "men"wink. After his resurrection, Jesus passed on his mission to forgive sins to his ministers, telling them, "As the Father has sent me, even so I send you. . . . Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained" (John 20:21–23).

Since it is not possible to confess all of our many daily faults, we know that sacramental reconciliation is required only for grave or mortal sins—but it is required, or Christ would not have commanded it.

Over time, the forms in which the sacrament has been administered have changed. In the early Church, publicly known sins (such as apostasy) were often confessed openly in church, though private confession to a priest was always an option for privately committed sins. Still, confession was not just something done in silence to God alone, but something done "in church," as theDidache (A.D. 70) indicates.

Penances also tended to be performed before rather than after absolution, and they were much more strict than those of today (ten years’ penance for abortion, for example, was common in the early Church).

But the basics of the sacrament have always been there, as the following quotations reveal. Of special significance is their recognition that confession and absolution must be received by a sinner before receiving Holy Communion, for "[w]hoever . . . eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of profaning the body and blood of the Lord" (1 Cor. 11:27).

7 Likes

Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by Debbieo(f): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2012
Well speaking from facts and what I was told when I was a catholic, whta I noticed firstly about Catholics (even when we r all christains n no offends) is that they r always quick to defend themselves, without actually thinking it through) u have the bible yet u refuse to open ur eyes n see for your selves.back then when I was a catholic I was told, we confess our sins to the priest and he in turn, prays to God on our behalf.what ever happened to the passage of the bible that says,I am the way, the truth and the light, no one comes to the father accept through me.besides after confession, u will b told by the priest to say (it depends on ur sins though) 10 hail marys, 5 our father n 3 glory be to the father, prayer.bck then I rember in my hrt am lk, is that all, hummm.well bt thank God for the bible o.I read passages my self before I was convicted to leave.may God give u d eyes of understanding.I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by 1ndidi2(f): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2012
Every priest has been taken out of mankind and is appointed to act for men in their relations with God. to offer gifts and sacrifices for sins;and so he can sympathize with those who are ignorant or uncertain because he too lives in the limitations of weakness. That is why he has to make sin offerings for himself as well as for the people. No one takes this honour on himself,but each one is called by God. Hebrews chapter 5.
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by Super1759: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2012
this is one rubbish I detest. I was born into a catholic family,I read my bible and condemned the trash.
1) I confess my sins to a man ,yet I pray to a God to bless me and guide me.if God can hear my prayers and bless me.why I should I go to man to tell my sins?

2) We are all human, and equal before God,if u like be d holiest. so d man am confessing my sins to,who does he confess his own to?

3) When you are born again,God gives you the holyspirit,meaning you have equal acces to the mercy seat. meaning I can boldly speak to God as my father and not a church leader.(The church leader is like a shephard,to win souls and guide the sheeps from falling astray)

4)The same power jesus gave his disciples and blessings..(Any sin you forgive is forgiven...u shall trample upon scorpions they won't harm...anything you command,in my name it is down..I have given you powers over all....) We all have same authorities,onces you believe in Jesus and born again,so when I sin,I confess to God,who gave me the authority not to my fellow man with thesame authority,so how do I know the person am confessing to is clean?

Ever since I grew into a man and read the bible with the help of the spirit,so many churches still practise irrelevant practises and because we are born into it,we believe it. Like I said here,I was born into a catholic home,my dad left because he saw most things they do as not inline with biblical doctrine.I grew up and now understand all that. Its high time we understand what we do,not just because our parents are there.
Pastors can counsel you and pray for you ( the bible sais,is anyone sick,let him meet the elders of the church)

7 Likes

Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2012
It is very wrong. The sin was not committee against ur priest. It was against God. Go before God and ask for forgiveness. you have mouth and spirit and soul to communicate with God. Do it yourself!
chukwudi44: Adeboye should focus on his private jet and dumb congregation and leave catholics alone.
smh for you.
Btw,mister all those bible passage you quoted..you're just getting d whole tin twisted!
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by Smallville4live(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2012
Confess you sins to God only, not to a priest or mary. Jesus die on the cross because of that. He has opened the way to the Father already.
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by basisop(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2012
In Mark 2:5,7,10 Jesus proved that He has authority on Earth to forgive sins.

That same authority was further confirmed to his disciples in Matthew 28:18.(I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth).

He passed the authority down to Peter (which includes forgiveness of sins) in Mathew 16:18,20 (...what you forbid on earth would be forbidden in heaven and what you permit on earth would be permitted in heaven.

If you need more biblical prove, I'm on standby.

1 Like

Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by greedie1(f): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2012
Debbie.o:
Well speaking from facts and what I was told when I was a catholic, whta I noticed firstly about Catholics (even when we r all christains n no offends) is that they r always quick to defend themselves, without actually thinking it through) u have the bible yet u refuse to open ur eyes n see for your selves.back then when I was a catholic I was told, we confess our sins to the priest and he in turn, prays to God on our behalf .what ever happened to the passage of the bible that says,I am the way, the truth and the light, no one comes to the father accept through me.besides after confession, u will b told by
the priest to say (it depends on ur sins though) 10 hail marys, 5 our father n 3 glory be to the father, prayer.bck then I rember in my hrt am lk, is that all, hummm.well bt thank God for the bible o.I read
passages my self before I was convicted to leave.may God give u d eyes of understanding.I rest my case

really?? Who told you that, pray tell?
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by basisop(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2012
Smallville4live: Confess you sins to God only, not to a priest or mary. Jesus die on the cross because of that. He has opened the way to the Father already.

Get educated
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by Torch1(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2012
honeric01:

Who does the priest confess his own sins to?
They confess to their fellow priest.
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2012
Pdizzle: Although im a catholic, i read a lot of prostestant devotionals since we all serve the same God. On reading my open heavens this morning, i saw pastor Adeboye taking a jab at the catholics concerning the way they confess their sins to priests, saying penance does not grant you forgiveness.
We got discussing about it and we made reference to bible passages such as john 20:22-23 and james 5:14-16. Pls what are your opinions on these.
. Most pentecostal pastors are hypocrite and business men. Most of them like to attack catholic practice because it is easier to collect a catholic member than a member of another pentecostal church. Though i am not saying the catholic practice is perfect, but most of the tins pentecostal churches condemn in catholic are mostly trivial in my opinion (mary image, sprinkling instead of immersion, hail mary etc so trivial). Note i have been a serious pentecostal member (assemblies of God, Believers love world, redeam christian church) in most part of my life. But as i study d bible deeper and deeper, i lost interest in nigeria pentecostal churches. They are more of pentirastas and business centres these days.for me, most of dem are even worst than Nigeria politicians in terms of personalising public fund. Note church fund is more or less like public (community) funds because churches are registereds as charity organisations (NG0) by nigeria coporate affairs commission.
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2012
You pentecostals are bunch of hypocrites!!! Even after I had provided biblical backing for the practice you are still blabbing.

It is not proper to approach a priest for confession but you can approach a pastor for counselling which is another synonym for confession.

So you fools know how to approach God directly in prayer but when it comes to tithe ,you may pay it to God through your pastors.

The same adeboye condemning confession to priest because according to him people should go straight to God,will readily accept tithes on behalf of God.

He has even gone ahead to purchase a private jet when so many of those who paid these tithes cannot afford three square meals.This is the height of hypocrisy

6 Likes

Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by fixmykey(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2012
All pardon for sins ultimately comes from Christ’s finished work on Calvary, but how is this pardon received by individuals? Did Christ leave us any means within the Church to take away sin? The Bible says he gave us two means.

Baptism was given to take away the sin inherited from Adam (original sin) and any sins we personally committed before baptism—sins we personally commit are called actual sins, because they come from our own acts. Thus on the day of Pentecost, Peter told the crowds, "Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit" (Acts 2:38), and when Paul was baptized he was told, "And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on his name" (Acts 22:16). And so Peter later wrote, "Baptism . . . now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a clear conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ" (1 Pet. 3:21).

For sins committed after baptism, a different sacrament is needed. It has been called penance, confession, and reconciliation, each word emphasizing one of its.aspects. During his life, Christ forgave sins, as in the case of the woman caught in adultery (John 8:1–11) and the woman who anointed his feet (Luke 7:48). He exercised this power in his human capacity as the Messiah or Son of man, telling us, "the Son of man has authority on earth to forgive sins" (Matt. 9:6), which is why the Gospel writer himself explains that God "had given such authority to men" (Matt. 9:cool.

Since he would not always be with the Church visibly, Christ gave this power to other men so the Church, which is the continuation of his presence throughout time (Matt. 28:20), would be able to offer forgiveness to future generations. He gave his power to the apostles, and it was a power that could be passed on to their successors and agents, since the apostles wouldn’t always be on earth either, but people would still be sinning.

God had sent Jesus to forgive sins, but after his resurrection Jesus told the apostles, "‘As the Father has sent me, even so I send you.’ And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said to them, ‘Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained’" (John 20:21–23). (This is one of only two times we are told that God breathed on man, the other being in Genesis 2:7, when he made man a living soul. It emphasizes how important the establishment of the sacrament of penance was.)

4 Likes

Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by calculusx(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2012
honeric01:

Did you check the bolded too? why should it be the priest and not to anyone else?

According to James 5:14-16, Catholics confess their sins to a priest because they are ordained and have the grace to forgive or retain your sin which your neighbor may not have.

Priest have the power to absolve you of your sin while a friend or anyone else doesn't have such power. Moreso, priests had vowed to secrecy while you can't trust a friend or your neighbor with your secrets.

@ OP Please don't be confused,if you need more knowledge about confessing your sins,contact any catechist or priest in any parishes closer to you for more knowledge and to the person that ask who do priests confess their sins to? They confess their sins to one another.

1 Like

Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by orjidency(f): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2012
blueheart:
Ooh really!! So, who will the priest/pastor confess his sins to?
dis questn hs bn ansad b4 n u r stil askin it. Shows ur level of ignorance. Dey confess 2 anoda priest
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by Afam4eva(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2012
chukwudi44: You pentecostals are bunch of hypocrites!!! Even after I had provided biblical backing for the practice you are still blabbing.

It is not proper to approach a priest for confession but you can approach a pastor for counselling which is another synonym for confession.

So you fools know how to approach God directly in prayer but when it comes to tithe ,you may pay it to God through your pastors.

The same adeboye condemning confession to priest because according to him people should go straight to God,will readily accept tithes on behalf of God.

He has even gone ahead to purchase a private jet when so many of those who paid these tithes cannot afford three square meals.This is the height of hypocrisy
You're really making a good case for yourself and church.
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2012
Debbie.o:
Well speaking from facts and what I was told when I was a catholic, whta I noticed firstly about Catholics (even when we r all christains n no offends) is that they r always quick to defend themselves, without actually thinking it through) u have the bible yet u refuse to open ur eyes n see for your selves.back then when I was a catholic I was told, we confess our sins to the priest and he in turn, prays to God on our behalf.what ever happened to the passage of the bible that says,I am the way, the truth and the light, no one comes to the father accept through me.besides after confession, u will b told by the priest to say (it depends on ur sins though) 10 hail marys, 5 our father n 3 glory be to the father, prayer.bck then I rember in my hrt am lk, is that all, hummm.well bt thank God for the bible o.I read passages my self before I was convicted to leave.may God give u d eyes of understanding.I rest my case
i have never met u. But i can boldly say u had better conscience then wen u were a catholic than today wen u r not . Mostly even if u commit sin today u will not even regard them as sin in d first place let alone confessing dem. How can someone whose conscience is close to dead confess in d first place.

1 Like

Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by intrepid: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2012
honeric01:

Who does the priest confess his own sins to?
He confesses to another priest or to his bishop...Let me ask you,have you ever told your evil to any human being-male or female?have you eva gone for councelling where the pastor or whoeva probed you and you gladly divulged everything?
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by ireneidiva(f): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
Catholic or non-catholic-i don't care. I believe in jesus christ. All I can tell you is dat wen I was a catholic, confession made me feel like a heavy weight had been lifted from my shoulders cos I cud talk to sum1 about my sins. Still knowing that only jesus has the power to forgive sins. So if u are ok wit it, do it; but if u r nt, leave it and let God b d judge.
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by basisop(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
fixmykey: All pardon for sins ultimately comes from Christ’s finished work on Calvary, but how is this pardon received by individuals? Did Christ leave us any means within the Church to take away sin? The Bible says he gave us two means.

Baptism was given to take away the sin inherited from Adam (original sin) and any sins we personally committed before baptism—sins we personally commit are called actual sins, because they come from our own acts. Thus on the day of Pentecost, Peter told the crowds, "Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit" (Acts 2:38), and when Paul was baptized he was told, "And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on his name" (Acts 22:16). And so Peter later wrote, "Baptism . . . now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a clear conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ" (1 Pet. 3:21).

For sins committed after baptism, a different sacrament is needed. It has been called penance, confession, and reconciliation, each word emphasizing one of its.aspects. During his life, Christ forgave sins, as in the case of the woman caught in adultery (John 8:1–11) and the woman who anointed his feet (Luke 7:48). He exercised this power in his human capacity as the Messiah or Son of man, telling us, "the Son of man has authority on earth to forgive sins" (Matt. 9:6), which is why the Gospel writer himself explains that God "had given such authority to men" (Matt. 9:cool.

Since he would not always be with the Church visibly, Christ gave this power to other men so the Church, which is the continuation of his presence throughout time (Matt. 28:20), would be able to offer forgiveness to future generations. He gave his power to the apostles, and it was a power that could be passed on to their successors and agents, since the apostles wouldn’t always be on earth either, but people would still be sinning.

God had sent Jesus to forgive sins, but after his resurrection Jesus told the apostles, "‘As the Father has sent me, even so I send you.’ And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said to them, ‘Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained’" (John 20:21–23). (This is one of only two times we are told that God breathed on man, the other being in Genesis 2:7, when he made man a living soul. It emphasizes how important the establishment of the sacrament of penance was.)

Case closed!!!
Adeboye should tell his congregation that the above mentioned verses are from Quoran.
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by intrepid: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
Debbie.o:
So you think that it was the lenght of your prayers that wiped away your sins?JESUS does,the absolution is simply an assurance of the mercy of God tru the intercession of the Church,which the priest represents-and CHRIST IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH-to whom you confess! I hope you are not still confused.
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by lamdec(f): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
The bible NEVER said α̲̅ man can forgive your sins...as α̲̅ matter of fact,its only that bible passage in the new testament that says "confeess your sins unto one another". If ΐt̶̲̥̅̊ was compulsory, ΐt̶̲̥̅̊ would have been stated over and over again.
Kneeling down before your pastor to pray is ALSO noT COMPULSORY and whoever kneels down knows that its for God and not the so called pastor.
Forgiveness is only by God through his son Jesus Christ by the help of the Holy Spirit.
NO MAN on earth has the right to forgive or has to make ΐt̶̲̥̅̊ compulsory that you confess to him before you can receive forgiveness from God.
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by Torch1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
BAPTISM, THE FIRST SACRAMENT OF FORGIVENESS

1. Jesus united the forgiveness of sins to faith and Baptism when He said, "Go into allthe world and preach the gospel to the whole creation. He who believes and is baptized will be saved." [Mark. 16:15-6] Baptism is the first and most important Sacrament of forgiveness because it unites us with Christ who died for our sins and rose so we may be made just in the eyes ofGod that "we too might walk in newness of life."[Rom. 6:4] (C.C.C. # 977)

THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE SACRAMENTS

2. Keeping with the teachings of the Holy Scriptures, the apostolic Traditions in accord with the beliefs of the early Church Father, the Holy Catholic Church professes that all the Sacraments were instituted by Jesus Christ our Lord. (C.C.C. # 1114; Council of Trent, 1547 A.D.)

3. "On the evening of that day, the first day of the week," Jesus showed himself to his apostles. "He breathed on them, and said to them: 'Receive the Holy Spirit. If youforgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained"' (C.C.C. # 1485) [Jn 20:19, 22-23]

ATTAINING THE GRACE OF JUSTIFICATION

4. Jesus established the Sacrament of Confession for all the members of the Catholic Church who are sinners. Most important of all, it is for those who have lost the grace of God originally received from the Sacrament of Baptism, this damaging their perfect union with the Church. For them, the Sacrament of Confession provides the opportunity to convert and to regain the grace of justification. (C.C.C. # 1446)

THE ADMINISTRATORS OF THE SACRAMENT OF CONFESSION

5. Christ placed the administration of the Sacrament of Confession in the hands of Hisapostles. Based on this truth, the Catholic Church Bishops who are the successors of the apostles and the priests who are unitedin cooperation with the Bishops, are the administrators of this ministry. As such, the Bishops and the priests have the power to forgive all sins "in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." (C.C.C. 1461)

6. Only the priests who have received the power of forgiving sins from the authority of the Church are permitted to forgive sins in the name of Christ. (C.C.C. 1495)
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by intrepid: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
Debbie.o:
My dear,be it known to you that Catholics read the bible,maybe you were not reading it when you were catholic-did anyone tell not to read it then?did any priest tell you not to pray?were you told to commit sins? Just like you can see even in whateva church you are now,there are mediocres who are not serious wit what's going on...Wish you were able to see then.I wish you well,and make pure that you are not deceived where you are now.Pursue righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by DonHummer(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
Catholics shouldnt waste deir tym arguing wit dis pentecostals were a man can jst wak up one day nd cal hm sef a bishop compared to catholic priest dat studied 4 more dan 8 years to get ordained...stil forfeiting a woman....choi....
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by charlsecy4(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
[size=17]2 Samuel 12: 13;
Then David confessed to Nathan, "I have sinned against the LORD." Nathan replied, "Yes, but the LORD has forgiven you, and you won't die for this sin."

This shows that one can confess one's sins to a priest after due repentance, and be forgiven.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by ayduamah: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
I've always made ref to the ignorance of todays version of christianity,they read d bible for themselves and d congregation is full of O Yes members thus d foolishness continues
Re: Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. by omiobo: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
chukwudi44: Adeboye should focus on his private jet and dumb congregation and leave catholics alone.

May God forgive you in Jesus name. Amen! I just forgive for insulting man of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number / If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women.. / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.