Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83858 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Samchelsea(m): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2012
Happy to have participated in this thread and thanks to all the guys that made this thread to end happily(if he pays the money back by friday). I Honourable Sam hereby Nominate this thread as the Best investigative thread on crime in Nairaland in the Year 2012....**cheers**

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 12:24am On Dec 20, 2012
r231: but why wait till friday doh undecided undecided

the money is in your account alrdy so why not just pay the man

or you just woke up and fig out that there is free 30k in my acct so let me just spend it undecided undecided

well done guys....nice one
Waiting till Friday is not the problem now though...i believe he will pay but you have a point...if he just found out the money is in his account why not just sent it to the guy immediately? he can make an online transfer from his home (as an online marketer he should have such features activated).

i just hope no stories comes up again before Friday coz i cant just figure out why the friday
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Samchelsea(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2012
donziko: yeah wise talk...buy you know where the problem lies?well i guess u donT......the Chibuzor would never agree to meet with me when he knows that am not lieing.
Guy he has agreed to pay you back so forget long stories and let's wait till friday....IF MAYAN APOCALYPSE no happen that day sha
..lol
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2012
Samchelsea: Guy he has agreed to pay you back so forget long stories and let's wait till friday....IF MAYAN APOCALYPSE no happen that day sha
..lol
yeah mannn....actually i no read all the post finish b4 i replied that one ...as i saw Chibuzor said he would pay back...i just couldnt move my eyes again.....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 12:54am On Dec 20, 2012
onatisi: damm it !!!!!!!!!!!!
should i still go ahead with his home address ,posted here or not . i have 3 chibuzor eze on my radar and definitely one of them is the guy we want , but now that he has come out to apologise , what should i do ?let the nl members direct me .suspend or cancel ?
my oga i see you are still here....thanks a million so very very very much
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 1:00am On Dec 20, 2012
after Friday even me have good news for Hackbros{hack without phobia of any entity and situation}.....@SurveyProf GOD BLESS YOU....Guardian Angel on this thread......@Afunwa....GOD bless you so much sir....thank you in anticipAtion....thanks all in anticipation.....i wasnT here all the while but GOD was not asleep for my sake using you supernatural HEADS to solve a natural problem.....GOD's willing HE will pay and keep his word just like the first time.....thank you all....GOD BLESS.....as for the Shayo issue,i go organize SPACE BASH 4 guyx for sure....but una go wait till afta i send 80k for one guy wea don promise to send me APPLE IPAD oooooh.....loll
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 1:01am On Dec 20, 2012
donziko: after Friday even me have good news for Hackbros{hack without phobia of any entity and situation}.....@SurveyProf GOD BLESS YOU....Guardian Angel on this thread......@Afunwa....GOD bless you so much sir....thank you in anticipAtion....thanks all in anticipation.....i wasnT here all the while but GOD was not asleep for my sake using you supernatural HEADS to solve a natural problem.....GOD's willing HE will pay and keep his word just like the first time.....thank you all....GOD BLESS.....as for the Shayo issue,i go organize SPACE BASH 4 guyx for sure....but una go wait till afta i send 80k for one guy wea don promise to send me APPLE IPAD oooooh.....loll
STORY STORYYYYY
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mexzony: 1:36am On Dec 20, 2012
Been watching the whole drama unfold,but come o how can the mistake be from the bank after so many days even when there is proof that the money was in the account of the defendant.Well Friday here we await you.Till then am out.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dinggle: 2:03am On Dec 20, 2012
Nice one ppl!....In quoting Mitchell Obama, for the first time in my adult life I'm proud to be a Nigerian Nairalander. This is evidence that we can change Nigeria if we want to.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dinggle: 3:03am On Dec 20, 2012
@Mexzony
We expected a mistake from somewhere as a requirement for refund. Chibuzor needed a soft landing as well, he has decided to use the bank to land softly, I can tell you Donziko won't mind blaming the bank as long as he gets his refund and Chibuzor now knows that a system that could bring down Ghadafi, Mubarak and co. can also bring him down. Its time to forgive and progress.

@Chibuzor tho it came late, better late than never. You are now in the process of redeeming yourself, watch it!...ppl will blame you, the smartest thing to do is to accept all blames and faults that way you would look repentant, if you try to shift blames or nag...ppl will see you as unrepentant and a second chance will be far from you.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by obiscolly(m): 3:12am On Dec 20, 2012
Wow....longest and most intriguing thread i've ever read at a sit. Kudos to you guyz mehn...all those that contributed to driving this criminal issue to its current state. I indeed learnt a lot from this. I love the team spirit exhibited on this thread. If that didn't happen there wouldn't have been any pressure on the chibuzor dude to pay back the money, if indeed there was a mistake from the bank (which i still find hard to believe). In the long run, chibuzor has lost because in addition to paying back the money, his name is already been dragged to the mud. If indeed you were innocent, you shouldn't allowed this issue come this long. But i believe this will serve as a big lesson to him and a deterrent to others. Integrity should come before pride. Let's wait till friday and see what unfolds. Safe.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ifioklaurel: 3:47am On Dec 20, 2012
I have been following this topic since inception.CHIBUZOR EZE is not sorry for any of his crimes.he is a scam and must be dealt with accordingly.i kept quiet ever since because i was doing my own underground operations.the friday he published some stuffs about doing a seminar,i called and told him i was coming.rather,he opted and said he was going to send a driver in a red audi car to give me the phone.i waited and saw someone in a nissan jeep.he gave me a BB 9930 that he was charging in his car.i opened it and it was clean.infact,the phone was actually on.i gave him his 35k and he sped off.i got home,charged the phone to the fullest,when i put it on and inserted a sim,it was always rebooting.i called him more than 20x but he didnt pick.i called him the next day,he still refused picking.i sent him a mail about the development and guess what he said? "why are you behaving like a newbie?dont you know it is OS problem,it doesnt cost more than 1k".i took the phone to a BB shop and discovered a part of the panel has been choped off.infact,the repairer said the phone was useless.i still tried calling CHIBUZOR EZE but he refuse4d picking.then i mailed him that i repaired the phone for 4k8 and that he should compensate me, hoping to know if he would reply.the CRIMINAL actually did and infact sent me a customised text that he had more goods.i agreed to his terms.then he said i shd pay money into his account and said i shd call him.i told d him to send it the same way but he refused and said he has travelled to lagos.when i asked him to send me my money,that the phone didn’t actually work,he said my father was the criminal and I should go to hell.SHOCKER FOR YOU ALL:he doesnt stay in allen avenue,he lives at iyana iba.i have his details,pictures and home address.he is still at large a scammer and wants to scam more people.he is appologising because he knows he has been closed down.CHIBUZOR EZE,I dare you to deny my facts.

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by fittty(m): 4:40am On Dec 20, 2012
Hmmmm. Nairaland doesn't seem safe again. Lots of Scam going on here shocked
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 5:14am On Dec 20, 2012
ifioklaurel: I have been following this topic since inception.CHIBUZOR EZE is not sorry for any of his crimes.he is a scam and must be dealt with accordingly.i kept quiet ever since because i was doing my own underground operations.the friday he published some stuffs about doing a seminar,i called and told him i was coming.rather,he opted and said he was going to send a driver in a red audi car to give me the phone.i waited and saw someone in a nissan jeep.he gave me a BB 9930 that he was charging in his car.i opened it and it was clean.infact,the phone was actually on.i gave him his 35k and he sped off.i got home,charged the phone to the fullest,when i put it on and inserted a sim,it was always rebooting.i called him more than 20x but he didnt pick.i called him the next day,he still refused picking.i sent him a mail about the development and guess what he said? "why are you behaving like a newbie?dont you know it is OS problem,it doesnt cost more than 1k".i took the phone to a BB shop and discovered a part of the panel has been choped off.infact,the repairer said the phone was useless.i still tried calling CHIBUZOR EZE but he refuse4d picking.then i mailed him that i repaired the phone for 4k8 and that he should compensate me, hoping to know if he would reply.the CRIMINAL actually did and infact sent me a customised text that he had more goods.i agreed to his terms.then he said i shd pay money into his account and said i shd call him.i told d him to send it the same way but he refused and said he has travelled to lagos.when i asked him to send me my money,that the phone didn’t actually work,he said my father was the criminal and I should go to hell.SHOCKER FOR YOU ALL:he doesnt stay in allen avenue,he lives at iyana iba.i have his details,pictures and home address.he is still at large a scammer and wants to scam more people.he is appologising because he knows he has been closed down.CHIBUZOR EZE,I dare you to deny my facts.

i sent you a uk used sealed and clean bold 5, just for you to run the OS and have the phone functioning you are here calling me a criminal.. will a criminal even send you a phone? when will nigerians start appreciating?

i personal never refused your meeting me that friday, what happen was that we paid just for 2hrs at the space we used for the seminar, i announced it over and over that the time was 9am - 11am, remember you called me at about 11am that you were travelling down, of which you we would have rounded up before your arrival, that was why i sent the phone straight to you... so what is wrong with what i did

i travelled to lagos that same day remembered? if your phone didnt function well, why not wait till i come back to asaba since i came here to lagos to buy goods

its damn not easy to satisfy nigerians at all
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Midastorch(m): 5:57am On Dec 20, 2012
Was thinking about buying cloths and shoes from dressrite.com this week, buh with what I've seen I will never in my life buy anything online.definitely not these naija scammers.Nigeria is not yet ripe for it.but when will we start trusting ourrseleves
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by question(m): 5:57am On Dec 20, 2012
ifioklaurel: I have been following this topic since inception.CHIBUZOR EZE is not sorry for any of his crimes.he is a scam and must be dealt with accordingly.i kept quiet ever since because i was doing my own underground operations.the friday he published some stuffs about doing a seminar,i called and told him i was coming.rather,he opted and said he was going to send a driver in a red audi car to give me the phone.i waited and saw someone in a nissan jeep.he gave me a BB 9930 that he was charging in his car.i opened it and it was clean.infact,the phone was actually on.i gave him his 35k and he sped off.i got home,charged the phone to the fullest,when i put it on and inserted a sim,it was always rebooting.i called him more than 20x but he didnt pick.i called him the next day,he still refused picking.i sent him a mail about the development and guess what he said? "why are you behaving like a newbie?dont you know it is OS problem,it doesnt cost more than 1k".i took the phone to a BB shop and discovered a part of the panel has been choped off.infact,the repairer said the phone was useless.i still tried calling CHIBUZOR EZE but he refuse4d picking.then i mailed him that i repaired the phone for 4k8 and that he should compensate me, hoping to know if he would reply.the CRIMINAL actually did and infact sent me a customised text that he had more goods.i agreed to his terms.then he said i shd pay money into his account and said i shd call him.i told d him to send it the same way but he refused and said he has travelled to lagos.when i asked him to send me my money,that the phone didn’t actually work,he said my father was the criminal and I should go to hell.SHOCKER FOR YOU ALL:he doesnt stay in allen avenue,he lives at iyana iba.i have his details,pictures and home address.he is still at large a scammer and wants to scam more people.he is appologising because he knows he has been closed down.CHIBUZOR EZE,I dare you to deny my facts.
Episode 4 Season 5.

5 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ifioklaurel: 6:47am On Dec 20, 2012
biz4naija:

i sent you a uk used sealed and clean bold 5, just for you to run the OS and have the phone functioning you are here calling me a criminal.. will a criminal even send you a phone? when will nigerians start appreciating?

i personal never refused your meeting me that friday, what happen was that we paid just for 2hrs at the space we used for the seminar, i announced it over and over that the time was 9am - 11am, remember you called me at about 11am that you were travelling down, of which you we would have rounded up before your arrival, that was why i sent the phone straight to you... so what is wrong with what i did

i travelled to lagos that same day remembered? if your phone didnt function well, why not wait till i come back to asaba since i came here to lagos to buy goods

CHIBUZOR EZE instead of appologising for your evil deeds and turning a new leaf,you are still there trying to tell a few lies.hmmmm...i never had the intention of posting any comments or stuffs about you but its very obvious you are trying to push me.how dare you lie the phone was sealed?did you stop picking my calls?did you send me a text on the 18th(2days ago)stating i should go to hell when i asked for a refund?did you tell me you were buying goods in lagos or london?did you surprisingly cut the call when i called you the same day and told you that you were a scam?can you deny you sent me a message today at 5:55am stating that i should delete this post and that you will come to asaba next week?you are there talking about satisfaction.did you satisfy or tricked me?where do you think i am right now?i know you are shocked how come i know your location?for any of these statement you deny,i will paste that number of your personal info here.I PUBLICLY AND CONFIDENTLY DARE YOU ONLINE.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by fittty(m): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2012
question:
Episode 4 Season 5.

Lol
**sits down, grabs pop corn**

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Youngzedd(m): 6:57am On Dec 20, 2012
ifioklaurel: CHIBUZOR EZE instead of appologising for your evil deeds and turning a new leaf,you are still there trying to tell a few lies.hmmmm...i never had the intention of posting any comments or stuffs about you but its very obvious you are trying to push me.how dare you lie the phone was sealed?did you stop picking my calls?did you send me a text on the 18th(2days ago)stating i should go to hell when i asked for a refund?did you tell me you were buying goods in lagos or london?did you surprisingly cut the call when i called you the same day and told you that you were a scam?can you deny you sent me a message today at 5:55am stating that i should delete this post and that you will come to asaba next week?you are there talking about satisfaction.did you satisfy or tricked me?where do you think i am right now?i know you are shocked how come i know your location?for any of these statement you deny,i will paste that number of your personal info here.I PUBLICLY AND CONFIDENTLY DARE YOU ONLINE.

Bross pls stop this for now untill we finish the issue at hand, this isn't the right time for that, if you know his house go and sort things out with him face to face.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by austinsmat(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2012
biz4naija:

bros U are a truly a scammer and cheater if U didn't. Scammed ur costomer U cheat them with dead goods U kwn that the OS is the problem why not run OS before selling it and for poeple that are giving this low life scammer Friday sholud not be suprise if he come with another excuses for not meeting up reason why this crook comes out is because of this family names and address is next this crook is just buying time pls how ever that have this family names and address, pls say it for EZE U are a scammer
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by austinsmat(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2012
biz4naija:

bros U are a truly a scammer and cheater if U didn't. Scammed ur costomer U cheat them with dead goods U kwn that the OS is the problem why not run OS before selling it and for poeple that are giving this low life scammer Friday sholud not be suprise if he come with another excuses for not meeting up reason why this crook comes out is because of this family names and address is next this crook is just buying time pls how ever that have this family names and address, pls say it for EZE U are a scammer
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by arbitrage: 7:02am On Dec 20, 2012
surveyProf: ^^^
Hello guys,
Lets keep to the words of Mr. Chibuzor Eze, till friday, he has acted maturely, I believe he will definitely live up to his words.

As for Arbitrage, dat did Liberty reserve transaction with "Olagoke Victor Oluseyi" wat year was dis? Do u have prove, like logement teller to his bank account? his phone numbers u used in communicating with him? And will u be willing to snap ur lr page to be sure he did not send it to u after payment..... Olagoke Victor has too much information to nail him!!

I will post the details you requested later. He used several usernames here on Nairaland in July this year 2012 to scam people selling LR at different prices ranging from cheap (N150) to high (N170) prices. He scammed me of N51k and others mentioned theirs too. He would say he is in Ilorin or traveling to Ibadan or elsewhere so you do not bother to meet one on one.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 7:02am On Dec 20, 2012
this guy chibuzor has ruined his whole life, a promising one for that matter ,all these could have been avoided if he had apoogised to donziko from the start and paid back,the only remedy for him after this saga is to change his name and identity,the whole world is now a global village and this thread is gathering more viewers and more views with his face ,name and details pasted.he wont or may not realise ,but the first thing anybody will do before doing business with him in future is to google him and the first thing that will stare at them is chibuzor eze is a scammer with his pics,even when applying for visa ,a security check will be done on ur name and everything that has been written down on this thread will be seen.more and more ppl are following this thread.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by obiscolly(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2012
The facts are now very obvioius. Mr. Chibuzor, if your ways are right, you won't be having all these drama unfolding with all the many accusations...i mean u're not the last ill-fated man on earth. You've soiled ur reputation as an a marketer and i'll personally advise you quit already and start a new life somewhere else. And wherever u go never forget to be straight in ur dealings with people. I don't need to explain the consequences again.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 3kay945(m): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2012
I advise we wait a little longer, Friday is almost here.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2012
adewasco2k:
Waiting till Friday is not the problem now though...i believe he will pay but you have a point...if he just found out the money is in his account why not just sent it to the guy immediately? he can make an online transfer from his home (as an online marketer he should have such features activated).

i just hope no stories comes up again before Friday coz i cant just figure out why the friday

He probably spent the money,tinkin it ws a successful scam lol tongue so he's tryin to recoup it I guess. Let's jst chill till friday. Mr EZE u have till 12 noon to refund that money or else we go all out on u.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2012
if you are clever enough, refrain from doing business with this guy.I will never advice a body to accept his apology. Because the heat is too much, that is why he unwillingly accept to refund the guy money, believe me. He refused to post his account balance as per date requested telling you that he might have spent the money. Since he knew it was mistake from his bank, why cant it do online transaction to refund his money immediately since both are using gtb account. He has spent that money and still claiming innocent before. Friday is just less than 24 hours a head. Lies upon lies. It is better to clean this site from scammers like this guy. He built his bussiness and will still uses his hand and mouth to break it down.
My senior brother is a top notch in sss, lagos and i have told him of this guy,s case, he is very interested in the case and he kept asking me the update. It is just a phone call that will fish you out, trust nigeria police, this is the type of case they will always be interested in. If you refused to refund that money on friday. I am waiting. My only regret that i will likely have is that your family that knew nothing of your wayward will be affected because you wont pay that 30k again when you are nabbed. You know what can happen. WHY IAM I EVEN WRITING THIS SELF?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Enoquin(f): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2012
An interesting thread...thumbs up to Virtuso, SurveyProf, Onatisi and the rest...
Just like Nairaland has a Charity Group formed, there can also be a group for Nairaland on-line detectives too, the group can also have a link with banks and security operatives...

Let's keep Nigeria clean even if it's one step at a time!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2012
less than 20hrs and counting, Chibuzor Eze pls dnt fail to pay dat money. We dey beg u now. If not i go follow spread the news. @donziko mke sure u tell us wen u see ur credit alert on ur fone.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FYsol: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2012
God will bless you guys for this wonderful job. i was scammed just two months ago by an LR seller i met on nairaland called Nathaniel though the amount involved is just 7k. With these great move i tell you guys scammers will flee nairaland for genuine businessmen.

As for Chibuzor Eze i dont think he is a full grown scammer considering he is responding to accusations. I will advice him to be straight in his dealings and stop all these baseless justification.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2012
4bobo: if you are clever enough, refrain from doing business with this guy.I will never advice a body to accept his apology. Because the heat is too much, that is why he unwillingly accept to refund the guy money, believe me. He refused to post his account balance as per date requested telling you that he might have spent the money. Since he knew it was mistake from his bank, why cant it do online transaction to refund his money immediately since both are using gtb account. He has spent that money and still claiming innocent before. Friday is just less than 24 hours a head. Lies upon lies. It is better to clean this site from scammers like this guy. He built his bussiness and will still uses his hand and mouth to break it down.
My senior brother is a top notch in sss, lagos and i have told him of this guy,s case, he is very interested in the case and he kept asking me the update. It is just a phone call that will fish you out, trust nigeria police, this is the type of case they will always be interested in. If you refused to refund that money on friday. I am waiting. My only regret that i will likely have is that your family that knew nothing of your wayward will be affected because you wont pay that 30k again when you are nabbed. You know what can happen. WHY IAM I EVEN WRITING THIS SELF?

Excess power!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.