Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,172 members, 7,957,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84988 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by stagger: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mr Chibuzor,

Do you know that your conduct and attitude has put you in this mess? If you had called Donziko and told him:

"Bros, I have problems with this product and I have used your money. Give me so so and so time to pay you", all this nonsense would have been avoided. My advice to you if you come out of this in one piece is to STOP selling anything until you have cleaned yourself, your heart and your business model out totally.

My frank advice. See how your reputation and everything has been ruined. Who will ever buy from you again here?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Booty4me: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
biz4naija: well i want to sincerely apologize to the nairaland crew and those who took out time to comment, especially the poster

I Want to say am deeply sorry for what i made you to pass through.... actually the fault was from my bank.... so i want to say am really sorry, it was wasn't intentional.... sorry for the language i used on my earlier comments.... it was due to the fact that i was hurt seeing every one here calling me a scammer.... but like i said am deeply sorry.... am not what you think

i want to sincerely beg every one here to give me till friday to refund this young man (poster)

i will really appreciate if my request is granted....

meanwhile for that guy that said i dont accept people to see me for a one on one transaction, that's a big lie.... just last week friday i gave room for all my subscribers in delta state to meet me one on one at the location stated on my mail

just this afternoon over 3 subscriber of mine came to meet me here at ikeja.... maybe why i refused meeting u that day was because i was already out of asaba.... and you dont expect me to just start rushing back from lagos to asaba

if any of you are ready to meet me one on one for a transaction, am always available

so i want every one here to find a place in their heart to forgive.... as the issue was not intentional

i sincerely apologize, i believe we all can be friends and do more face to face business together....smile...

will post the refund teller here on friday

merry xmas in advance

grin

BURSTEDDDD

The heat is too 2much.. Big ups to Surveyprof,onatisi and everbody that participated in this unfolding Drama grin

Meanwhile chibuzor can you kindly return donziko money asap or send his laptop to him.. that if you have any

The both party should inform us of the outcome

Then we can pm the mod to delete this Thread

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by etalker: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
from now till friday? Isn't that too far for a business guy like you, considering the sensitivity of the aforementioned matter?
If truly you are a real businessman, these page wouldn't have exceeded 2 pages with people begging you to come clean and prove yourself.
But there is always room for a second chance and i love your last response (it seems you've had it well thought out after flashing at the aftermath)

Goodluck!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by idlaw2k3(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
biz4naija: well i want to sincerely apologize to the nairaland crew and those who took out time to comment, especially the poster

I Want to say am deeply sorry for what i made you to pass through.... actually the fault was from my bank.... so i want to say am really sorry, it was wasn't intentional.... sorry for the language i used on my earlier comments.... it was due to the fact that i was hurt seeing every one here calling me a scammer.... but like i said am deeply sorry.... am not what you think

i want to sincerely beg every one here to give me till friday to refund this young man (poster)

meanwhile for that guy that said i dont accept people to see me for a one on one transaction, that's a big lie.... just last week friday i gave room for all my subscribers in delta state to meet me one on one at the location stated on my mail

just this afternoon over 3 subscriber of mine came to meet me here at ikeja.... maybe why i refused meeting u that day was because i was already out of asaba.... and you dont expect me to just start rushing back from lagos to asaba

if any of you are ready to meet me one on one for a transaction, am always available

so i want every one here to find a place in their heart to forgive.... as the issue was not intentional

i sincerely apologize, i believe we all can be friends and do more face to face business together....smile...

merry xmas in advance
season 3
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
happy ending....... merry xmas
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by janykute: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
Na wah o,I respect nairaland today especially those Mi5 team spearheaded by surveyprof.If not because of you guys I don't think this guy would have come clean on this so called mistake.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by kalufelix(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
naht until we hear 4rm poster dat his money has been returned...#apology pending#
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2012

merry xmas in advance

This guy is obviously feeling the wall closing in on him and decided to partially own up.

Now the mistake is with the bank and not with him despite the fact that the complainant showed a scanned copy of teller and even went back to confirm from the bank.

Now you have soiled your reputation with just 30k.

Anyway, let us wait till Friday and await the outcome.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
This guy is lucky that this page haven't showned on the front page, a moderator I contacted that will add this has replied my pm and you know what that means for someone to be label as a scammer all over the net, not only that, he will be like Bright Esuike and also have a nice sleep in Prison yard.

I thank all Nairalanders that helped in one way or the other to take this thread to the highest level even though it wasn't added on the frontpage, I pray that God will bless you all abundantly.

Chibuzor Eze said we should give him till Friday to refund the money, lets just cross our fingers and wait but if he fail this time around, the whole earth will hear about this.

@Chibuzor this is the last chance you have and if you mess up this time around, I tell you, you will regret the first day you jumped into online biz.

Remember till Friday.

Peace be with you all.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
starring

SurveyProf
Chibuzor Eze as biz4naija
Don Isaac as donziko
Afunwa92
onatisi
dingle
3kay945
etc

.......and they lived happily ever after
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by RichLizzy: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hmmm Chibuzor, so you can really apologize. Na wa oh. Anyway it will really be good for your business if you can refund the money.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by RichLizzy: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
surveyProf: More on Chibujor Eze's scam on Facebook, with pictures!!!
Well work surveyProf, if not for all these efforts you put am sure the Mr. Man will still be silent, he knows you guys are really out for him. Kudos to you.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
GOOD NEWS

Three out of five moderators I PM has replied and also have agreed to add this topic on the front page after Friday if he didn't refund the money as he said.
Their attention is now on this thread.

The Heat Is On
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biolabee(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
this is commendable and i think we can institute a chain of actions as a best practice to deal with scammers

Just today i heard that one Deolu Akinyemi scmmed people and have been arrested

NL has formed a charity group
This can be the seeds of a class action group that tries to get some form of justice for scammed folks

Kudos survey,onatisi n all the pple
this guy deserves to burn
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
damm it !!!!!!!!!!!!
should i still go ahead with his home address ,posted here or not . i have 3 chibuzor eze on my radar and definitely one of them is the guy we want , but now that he has come out to apologise , what should i do ?let the nl members direct me .suspend or cancel ?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Obinoscopy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
Delay till after friday.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dunk2011: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
Na waooo.... Just becos of 30,000 naria....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
dunk2011: Na waooo.... Just becos of 30,000 naria....
the money is not the issue here , it is the way he came on nl here to lie about the whole thing , if you have one thru the thread u will notice his arrogance.it was his arrogance here that actually made me to go out of my way to find his location and know what gives him the kind of confidence he shows.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 3kay945(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
onatisi: damm it !!!!!!!!!!!!
should i still go ahead with his home address ,posted here or not . i have 3 chibuzor eze on my radar and definitely one of them is the guy we want , but now that he has come out to apologise , what should i do ?let the nl members direct me .suspend or cancel ?

Even though his apology is Pending, I advise we pause further actions against him till Friday.
More grease to your elbow bro,
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by arbitrage: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
Episode 2 or Season 2: Open same heat on Olagoke Victor Oluseyi, GTBank Bodija Ibadan, LR scammer.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by go4value(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
weldone guyz...@surveyprof,ur Reputation on this forum is highly carried.I will say more, wat iv learnt from d prof,but till friday after donziko's acct turns green.weldone guyz.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by kalufelix(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
adewasco2k:
starring

SurveyProf
Chibuzor Eze as biz4naija
Don Isaac as donziko
Afunwa92
onatisi
dingle
3kay945
etc

.......and they lived happily ever after
oga film nva finish naa dia mayb anoda twist "2 days later" make we dey look oga director.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
arbitrage: Episode 2 or Season 2: Open same heat on Olagoke Victor Oluseyi, GTBank Bodija Ibadan, LR scammer.
Could you provide more details?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by doclek(m): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
So the arrogant Chibuzor Eze can actually apologize.You should just thank ur stars that some of us decided to pipe down on this cos we know people like u are empty barrel.Surveyprof,onatisi and co,I hail u guyz.Let keep our finger crossed.If he fails on friday then we don't need to say anything online again till we ve taken full action.
Donziko well done.
Thank u all.U re the best.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
if i talk some will say am talking.... i humbly came to apologize.... not because of the post on nl, but because i wouldnt want to eat another man's sweat.... atleast i came and begged every one here to forgive me because it wasn't intentional... yet some of you are still calling me names.. is it really fair?

for the fact that i have come here to apologize, i expected every one to give me and wait till friday...

for the guy that said you have my address, kindly post it, atleast its a medium for more client to locate me....lol...

but guys, you people should relax okay, i will keep to my words

just keep your finger crossed

thanks
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by fittty(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
@ donziko... You must buy shayo for boys on friday night oh..... Lol grin kiss

7 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
Kudos to nairaland. This is one of the best thread ever.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
^^^
Hello guys,
Lets keep to the words of Mr. Chibuzor Eze, till friday, he has acted maturely, I believe he will definitely live up to his words.

As for Arbitrage, dat did Liberty reserve transaction with "Olagoke Victor Oluseyi" wat year was dis? Do u have prove, like logement teller to his bank account? his phone numbers u used in communicating with him? And will u be willing to snap ur lr page to be sure he did not send it to u after payment..... Olagoke Victor has too much information to nail him!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
Afunwa92: GOOD NEWS

Three out of five moderators I PM has replied and also have agreed to add this topic on the front page after Friday if he didn't refund the money as he said.
Their attention is now on this thread.

The Heat Is On
bro u wicked oooo,imagine dis thread makes d front page,chibuzo buziness don close b dat. @chibozor try pay d money on friday by 12:01a.m lol. @donziko if d money cme mke u shayo 4boys ooo @all@all nahim bad pass!! But relax u go see ur money
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
but why wait till friday doh undecided undecided

the money is in your account alrdy so why not just pay the man

or you just woke up and fig out that there is free 30k in my acct so let me just spend it undecided undecided

well done guys....nice one
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by hackbros(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
So una finally fish out d crook from d hole!!where d efcc,icpc,oh I c una use detectives suveyprof U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 much oooooo U̶̲̥̅̊ shud b in d sss!!!where I still stand my ground both paties are thiefs!!!biz4naija I don mark dat ur site I swear any forum I enter I go tag ur site as scam!!as 4 donziko guy biko use ur brain!!if U̶̲̥̅̊ wan buy lapi go market go claim am no let greed kil u

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Fellow nairalands pls let us be careful lest we crucify a wrong person. This guy Chibuzor has provided us with lots of info about his business. He's business premises is even registered with CAC. And he claims he didn't receive any money. He had even done a successful business transaction with complainant (2go ebook or sth) before this present stalemate.

In my opinion, he is still innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof lies on the complainant. I suggest both parties meet and iron out their issues. They both need to go to the bank and check if actually the money was paid.

I hereby call on Chibuzor to fix a time with the complainant so they can go to the bank and sort it all out. Failure to do so will reduce the credibility of his business transactions.

I'll also send both parties a PM on this regard. Thank you.
yeah wise talk...buy you know where the problem lies?well i guess u donT......the Chibuzor would never agree to meet with me when he knows that am not lieing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (58)

Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.