Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84985 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2012
Obinoscopy:

@Surveyprof, if you check the first page you'll see where the complainant (Donziko) said he had done a business transaction with Chibuzor with the said account. The above quote confirms it.

However that doesn't mean the present transaction might not be a scam. I just want them to meet and trash it out. Its only when Chibuzor refuses to meet the complainant that I'll conclude that he is a scammer

Mr. Obinna,
Fine Donziko claimed he has done business with Chibuzor Eze in the past, does'nt still prove it dat dis time around he was not scammed, perhaps he (Donziko) was only trying to prove home his points dat he his sure of that Chibuzor Eze's GTB-Bank account and that he did not pay the said 30k into a wrong account, dat is the reason while he Donziko has to make reference to it!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Obinoscopy(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2012
C. whyte:

that's not true, he never presented his account from 19 to 22nd

I meant to say 20 till 22nd. The complainant said he made the payment on the 20th thus the amt shld reflect on the statement.

The statement as posted by Chibuzor together with his post on the issue can be found below.

I still maintain my stance that both parties need to meet physically and trash it out. It is only when Chibuzor does not honor the meeting that we can call him a scammer. Regards

biz4naija: @dinggle i really appreciate you for your comment and advice

Below is a screen shoot of my account stating the transaction from the 20th to 22

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/921107[/img]

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by arbitrage: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I meant to say 20 till 22nd. The complainant said he made the payment on the 20th thus the amt shld reflect on the statement.

The statement as posted by Chibuzor together with his post on the issue can be found below.

I still maintain my stance that both parties need to meet physically and trash it out. It is only when Chibuzor does not honor the meeting that we can call him a scammer. Regards

Read each (single) post in this thread or read only the one by Chibuzor. Can you truly tell us that he showed you all that happened in his account on 20th? Also, is there anything that confirms that Chibuzor was ready to meet Donziko or settle? What else are you asking for?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by kalufelix(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2012
C. whyte:

that's not true, he never presented his account from 19 to 22nd
no mind that obinna of a guy...ah dunno wha hes tryna do here
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Mr. Obinna,
The question still remains, for how long have we been recommending dis mode of settlement to both parties? Donziko is willing to come down to face Chibuzor Eze wherever he chose as the meeting point, as it stands to me Chibuzor Eze still remains a "Scammer"
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
Obinoscopy:
In my opinion, he is still innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof lies on the complainant. I suggest both parties meet and iron out their issues. They both need to go to the bank and check if actually the money was paid.
I humbly disagree.
Yes, the burden of proof lies with the complainant, but in this present case where the complainant has provided reasonable and probable evidence, the burden of proof has indeed shifted to the defendant.
And instead of him to try his best to redeem himself he is proving some childish bragadocio.

And talk about them meeting face to face. Are you aware that the complainant lives in Kaduna State while the defendant lives in either Lagos or Delta States? I think it would be difficult considering the amount of money involved.

I suggest that a moderator of this forum and some Gt Bank staff from this forum should probably come together and independently confirm maybe the money was actually lodged in the bank account on that particular date.

If confirmed then the police should be involved ASAP.

Come to think of it, even if the complainant was wrong in his allegation, I expect that the defendant should have gone out of his way to try and redeem himself.

Or what do you think?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 3kay945(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
Obinoscopy:

The complainant said so himself! Read this thread thoroughly from the begining and you'll see it! I'm not taking sides I just don't want to be prejudiced that's all.

It not about prejudice, the Chibuzor has been dodging questions, he even slam us arrogantly. He is surely hiding something.
I have already pasted the first page of this thread on Chibuzor's Facebook wall, (the Op complaint)I know he must have deleted it, though I pasted it late in the night. Surely, people must have seen It before he deleted it probably in the morning.
People will ask some questions on his page, so let him come here too to answer same.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
Why hvnt they moved dis thread to the frontpage?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by fittty(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
Na wah oh!. Jst 30k and all this fuss?.... I was duped 260,000naira back in 1999 and learnt my lesson. Though it was huge back then but I squashed after the defendant felt like "WTF just 260k" lol...
Chibuzor Eze probably feels the same way cos 30k could be nothing to him cos he's got other clients to transact with...

But I'll suggest both parties meet up and sort things out offline., that's if the complainant is willing to head down to lagos.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by kolaoloye(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
What a drama. I think the moderator should take it to the 'Joke' section. grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Obinoscopy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
virtuoso01:
I humbly disagree.
Yes, the burden of proof lies with the complainant, but in this present case where the complainant has provided reasonable and probable evidence, the burden of proof has indeed shifted to the defendant.
And instead of him to try his best to redeem himself he is proving some childish bragadocio.

And talk about them meeting face to face. Are you aware that the complainant lives in Kaduna State while the defendant lives in either Lagos or Delta States? I think it would be difficult considering the amount of money involved.

I suggest that a moderator of this forum and some Gt Bank staff from this forum should probably come together and independently confirm maybe the money was actually lodged in the bank account on that particular date.

If confirmed then the police should be involved ASAP.

Come to think of it, even if the complainant was wrong in his allegation, I expect that the defendant should have gone out of his way to try and redeem himself.

Or what do you think?

I totally agree with you. Your posts exudes wisdom. Weldone.

I didn't take into consideration the distance apart btw the two parties. I think a GTB staff here on nairaland can help us resolve this matter once and for all.

This, in my opinion, is a misunderstanding btw the two parties and not a scam as the two had done some transactions before. But if its confirmed that the amt was paid and d accused still refuses to refund the money then the police need to be involved asap
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Obinoscopy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
kola oloye: What a drama. I think the moderator should take it to the 'Joke' section. grin

grin
Kola this is money matter and money matter is serious matter.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
HOME PAGE
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by kolaoloye(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
Obinoscopy:

grin
Kola this is money matter and money matter is serious matter.
Yes sir.
Do you realize that the scanned copy of that teller is original?
If truly that account number is correct then I put it to you that Chibuzor is not clean.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by question(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
biz4naija: Goodevening NL

My Name is Chibuzor Eze, to be sincere, i never believed human beings can be this heartless, but still i will never give up on this race, it's actually true, am the owner of Biz 4 Naija, i sell e-products, i have never in one day advertise cars for sale, i don't sell cars neither am i affiliated to any car dealer, just wondering where that dude got that from

I actually advertised my long used toshiba laptop, during my birthday, and due to the fact that i got a new one as a gift, i had to sell off the one i got, to my greatest surprise, i got a text from this young man Named "ISAAC" of payment he claimed was paid to my account, i almost went to Fedex office for the delivery that same day, on the other thought, i said let me wait for the Notification from my Bank

All through that day no payment was received, the next day when ISAAC called, i told him politely that i have not gotten a notification from the bank, instead of long waiting, i went online to check if actually the payment was made and the bank failed to notify me, (sometimes they can be funny)

When i got to my internet banking platform, no payment was received, there and then i realized it was one of those who send payment notification without payment, from then i stopped picking his call

If you are an internet marketer, you should know there are lot of people who claims they pay for packages of which they didn't

It was the next day that a subscriber friend of mine, called Obinna called asking if the laptop was available, i told him yes, and i also told him what i was going through from a guy who claim he paid, Obinna laughed and said it's common on the internet

Attached below is a screen shoot of my account, am not suppose to do this, but i just had to do it to clear my conscience, i have a name to protect, though it's so painful that some one could be this heartless to go this length of posting lies on the internet

Mr Obinna, are you the real depositor mentioned above?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
@OP have you gotten your money back and also chibuzor eze are you still waiting for his proof.
pls you guys should update us.
Thanks.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by question(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
biz4naija: Goodevening NL

My Name is Chibuzor Eze, to be sincere, i never believed human beings can be this heartless, but still i will never give up on this race, it's actually true, am the owner of Biz 4 Naija, i sell e-products, i have never in one day advertise cars for sale, i don't sell cars neither am i affiliated to any car dealer, just wondering where that dude got that from

I actually advertised my long used toshiba laptop, during my birthday, and due to the fact that i got a new one as a gift, i had to sell off the one i got, to my greatest surprise, i got a text from this young man Named "ISAAC" of payment he claimed was paid to my account, i almost went to Fedex office for the delivery that same day, on the other thought, i said let me wait for the Notification from my Bank

All through that day no payment was received, the next day when ISAAC called, i told him politely that i have not gotten a notification from the bank, instead of long waiting, i went online to check if actually the payment was made and the bank failed to notify me, (sometimes they can be funny)

When i got to my internet banking platform, no payment was received, there and then i realized it was one of those who send payment notification without payment, from then i stopped picking his call

If you are an internet marketer, you should know there are lot of people who claims they pay for packages of which they didn't

It was the next day that a subscriber friend of mine, called Obinna called asking if the laptop was available, i told him yes, and i also told him what i was going through from a guy who claim he paid, Obinna laughed and said it's common on the internet

Attached below is a screen shoot of my account, am not suppose to do this, but i just had to do it to clear my conscience, i have a name to protect, though it's so painful that some one could be this heartless to go this length of posting lies on the internet

Mr Obinna, are you the real depositor that Chibuzor mentioned above?

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ddestiny20(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
i called chibuzor today that i want to purchase bb 5 and ask him i will pay him cash i.e face to face, and his response was that if i cannot pay into is account that i should forget abt it. So all i am saying is that chibuzor is nt clean.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
i finally got someone that know where he stays,but the guy wants to be sure he is the same person so that we dont have a wrong target..i will kee you posted

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Obinoscopy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
question:
Mr Obinna, are you the real depositor mentioned above?

No I'm not
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
LESSON TO EVERYONE:
NEVER MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS. MOST OF EM ARE SCAMMERS.
I AM NOT SAYING THAT THE GUY IN THE PICTURE IS ONE BUT MAJORITY OF THEM ARE SCAMMERS. THIS IS WHY ONLINE BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS CAN NOT THRIVE IN THIS COUNTRY.
SHAME ON ALL YOU SCAMMERS.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by idlaw2k3(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
ddestiny20: i called chibuzor today that i want to purchase bb 5 and ask him i will pay him cash i.e face to face, and his response was that if i cannot pay into is account that i should forget abt it. So all i am saying is that chibuzor is nt clean.
Exactly! he does not sell his products face to face why? SCAMMER
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
More on Chibujor Eze's scam on Facebook, with pictures!!!

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Obinoscopy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
kola oloye:
Yes sir.
Do you realize that the scanned copy of that teller is original?
If truly that account number is correct then I put it to you that Chibuzor is not clean.

Yeah, it would seem so. The teller looks very genuine just that I couldn't find the depositors name there. There's a phone number however.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
Other facebook scam by Chibuzor Eze!!

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Chibuzor Eze's family members pictures coming soon!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
ddestiny20: i called chibuzor today that i want to purchase bb 5 and ask him i will pay him cash i.e face to face, and his response was that if i cannot pay into is account that i should forget abt it. So all i am saying is that chibuzor is nt clean.

Chibuzor Eze can never agree to meet with you face-to-face, like I hv always advise all nairalanders reading/watching these thread never never never pay into anybody's bank account here in nairaland.com without seeing the person one-on-one, including me!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by etalker: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
surveyProf: More research carried today ====> Chibuzor Eze
Some businesses associated with Chibuzor Eze and some of his family members!

Chi Biz Nig. Enterprises
16, Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria
Internet Marketing, training Institute.
Email: Biz4naija@gmail.com
www.biz4naija.info

Chibiz Ventures
15b, Makuolu Street, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos Nigeria.

Chibuzor Eze is a friend to Seun Osewa on facebook and he attended University of Lagos, Nigeria, married to ******* Eze, and the name of his sister is Joy Eze, more information coming soon!

No wonder this isn't on the frontpage.... I'm beginning to think he has spoken to Seun about it and the dude is playing a FRIEND with the guy by possibly directing his MODs not to let it get to frontpage.

just my candid thought.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
well i want to sincerely apologize to the nairaland crew and those who took out time to comment, especially the poster

I Want to say am deeply sorry for what i made you to pass through.... actually the fault was from my bank.... so i want to say am really sorry, it was wasn't intentional.... sorry for the language i used on my earlier comments.... it was due to the fact that i was hurt seeing every one here calling me a scammer.... but like i said am deeply sorry.... am not what you think

i want to sincerely beg every one here to give me till friday to refund this young man (poster)

i will really appreciate if my request is granted....

meanwhile for that guy that said i dont accept people to see me for a one on one transaction, that's a big lie.... just last week friday i gave room for all my subscribers in delta state to meet me one on one at the location stated on my mail

just this afternoon over 3 subscriber of mine came to meet me here at ikeja.... maybe why i refused meeting u that day was because i was already out of asaba.... and you dont expect me to just start rushing back from lagos to asaba

if any of you are ready to meet me one on one for a transaction, am always available

so i want every one here to find a place in their heart to forgive.... as the issue was not intentional

i sincerely apologize, i believe we all can be friends and do more face to face business together....smile...

will post the refund teller here on friday

merry xmas in advance

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by kolaoloye(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
biz4naija: well i want to sincerely apologize to the nairaland crew and those who took out time to comment, especially the poster

I Want to say am deeply sorry for what i made you to pass through.... actually the fault was from my bank.... so i want to say am really sorry, it was wasn't intentional.... sorry for the language i used on my earlier comments.... it was due to the fact that i was hurt seeing every one here calling me a scammer.... but like i said am deeply sorry.... am not what you think

i want to sincerely beg every one here to give me till friday to refund this young man (poster)

i will really appreciate if my request is granted....

meanwhile for that guy that said i dont accept people to see me for a one on one transaction, that's a big lie.... just last week friday i gave room for all my subscribers in delta state to meet me one on one at the location stated on my mail

just this afternoon over 3 subscriber of mine came to meet me here at ikeja.... maybe why i refused meeting u that day was because i was already out of asaba.... and you dont expect me to just start rushing back from lagos to asaba

if any of you are ready to meet me one on one for a transaction, am always available

so i want every one here to find a place in their heart to forgive.... as the issue was not intentional

i sincerely apologize, i believe we all can be friends and do more face to face business together....smile...

will post the refund teller here on friday

merry xmas in advance

APOLOGY ACCEPTED,Go and sin no more.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Joeblis(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pheww!!!...as i expected but it came a lil bit late..NOW LETS MOVE ONE
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
^^^
Apology accepted, these is wat we have been advocating for from the onset of these thread, look @ wat you have caused your bussiness now, how 're you going to redeemed back your good image? Customers are always right, dat is what should have been your motto, no mater the outcome of the matter, u would have ask for us to hold on while you are doing some investigation with your bank.

Bless u!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (58)

Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.