Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,648 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84968 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
hackbros: [center][/center] :Dy una fool una self money wey don enter armed robber motor can neva b recovered both parties here are thiefs if not 4 greed y u go buy lapi 30k na ur papa make am efcc go just look d case delete a m sharply if una like carry am go nypd both seller and buyer na ole grin

Isn't there a sound Laptop sold below 30k?

You need medical attention asap.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by hackbros(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
olodo u no sabi read if person sell lapi give u 4 30k and u buy then knw say na stolen lapi u buy
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afam4eva(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
hackbros: olodo u no sabi read if person sell lapi give u 4 30k and u buy then knw say na stolen lapi u buy
So, people can't see their used laptop abi?

You really need medical attention.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by hackbros(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
from your reasonin i can see u are also a scammer you de try support the robber no worry nairaland go soon put tire 4 una head
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
afam4eva:

You are playing to the gallery with this guy. Can't you see his move is diversionary.

Please let's stay focus on our common goal. Ignore diversions.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by hackbros(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
eleven:

You are playing to the gallery with this guy. Can't you see his move is diversionary.

Please let's stay focus on our common goal. Ignore diversions.
no mind dat goat
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by arbitrage: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
hackbros: no mind dat goat

Have you seen or heard of those 8.9", 10.1" or 11" laptops (netbooks) that run on Intel Atom? How much can you pay for it if someone is ready to sell to you? Please, stop error of hasty generalization when you hear laptop. Humbly learn first. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by hackbros(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
arbitrage:

Have you seen or heard of those 8.9", 10.1" or 11" laptops (netbooks) that run on Intel Atom? How much can you pay for it if someone is ready to sell to you? Please, stop error of hasty generalization when you hear laptop. Humbly learn first. Thank you.
SHUT UR MOUTH EVENIF U BUY A LAPTOP FOR 10K IT SHUDBE FACE TO FACE NOT OVER PHONE ABI R U A LEARNER?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
i think
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
afam4eva:

that guy called hackbros is most likely to be chibuzor and he is using anther id, he is trying to play on sentiments,there is no need arguing with him,with all the info at our disposal all we need is for the victim to lodge an official complain at any police station in lag nd efcc office. @donziko,it is obvious now that chibuzor can see that things are turning against him fast and before he realises it everytime nl members that have read this post sees him or hears his name the first thing that wil come to their mind is he is a scammer,but in ur own case noone can or wil lodge a complain for u at the station except you.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
Send E-Mail Message To hackbros Gender: m Location: abuja Twitter: @lavish Time registered: November 28, 2012 Time spent online: 5 hours & 42 minutes Signature: Hacking without fear or favour Last seen: 5:11pm View Hackbros's posts (31) | View Hackbros's topics (15
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Lets draw the attention of the moderators by sending PM to them with the link of this thread to appear on front page as soon as possible.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
thanks Afunwa...hw do i PM them with the link to this thread please??
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by hackbros(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
[quote author=onatisi] Send E-Mail Message To hackbros Gender: m Location: abuja Twitter: @lavish Time registered: November 28, 2012 Time spent online: 5 hours & 42 minutes Signature: Hacking without fear or favour Last seen: 5:11pm View Hackbros's posts (31) | View Hackbros's topics (15[/quote lol now am chibuzor so na me una won begin investigate =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) una miss road!!yes am chibuzor na me thief d 30k so watolodos lyk I said b4 d 2 parties are thiefs!both seller and buyer!if una like ✆ me hitler am a hacker I hack witout fear or favour!!!=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 5:15am On Dec 19, 2012
[quote author=hackbros][/quote]

Chibuzor Eze, u just registered dis user Id, is that not so?, is okay, I will post the pictures of all your family members here now, your wife, your sister etc....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 6:02am On Dec 19, 2012
surveyProf:

Chibuzor Eze, u just registered dis user Id, is that not so?, is okay, I will post the pictures of all your family members here now, your wife, your sister etc....
sir please post them lets see...if possible their contacts
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by LadyWinona: 6:53am On Dec 19, 2012
Wow!!! This is way better than any novel. It's real time, the suspense is intriguing and I'm quite impressed. I am trying to put myself in the op n d 'alleged' scammer's shoes and these re my conclusions. For the op to have posted this n is persistent in his quest for justice, I guess it's safe to say that he 'might' be correct in his claims. The burden of proof I suppose lies with Mr Eze, surprisingly, he is not straight forward in his dealings n frankly, and I beg u all to excuse my language, does not care 2 f***s what u all think of him. In fact, he just might be the most confident accused person I know for now which is strange considering that his business, integrity, family's reputation n indeed his freedom are all on d line. Here's what I think, it's entirely possible that his name is false although I highly doubt that since the last time I checked, to open a bank account, one needs to provide an ID of some sort. So, his real name is Chibuzor Eze, hmmmm, and from his posts, seems to be quite literate though not so intelligent. D pic dt was posted of him, if accurate, depicts a man who is confident, charming and can talk his way out of anything, heck he even convinced the op that he will pay him if the op can recant his statement which d op in desperation actually agreed to, I guess to get his money back, I will do the same. This is a man who can't be bothered cos his line of business is largely done online. Shut him down today, and he rises up with a different identity tomorrow. Soooooo, what to do......hmmmm....My contribution is dt we need to get this to the FRONT PAGE to get more publicity. I only got to knw abt this thread by clicking on the trending icon and then had to scroll way down b4 I saw this. Since the MODS n Seun are yet to post this for reasons best known to them, my suggestion is that if there is anyone out there that has his or her thread on the front page, he or she shld modify d name to throw more light on this case. It's high time we stopped waiting for MODS to post relevant topics like this on the front page, we OWN THIS SITE n thus ve the sheer power due to our mass alone to manipulate n state what shld go on here. I mean, they can't ban us all. Kinda like how we let our politicians to completely f*** with us, again forgive my language, while we re made to think we can do nothing. Well, the scammer, sorry 'alleged' scammer has that mentality, n is using it now to bully the op and the rest of us into falling in line, well, since the MODS, Seun n this govt via the EFCC are not ready to do anything, it's a clear cue that we shld device a way to get some modicum of JUSTICE delivered. We might not stop him from scamming more people, true, but we can make his personal life and space a living hell. Let's all give him a N30,000 equivalent worth of E-JUSTICE.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2012
This thread: www.nairaland.com/1136223/invest-now-make-gain confirms @Hackbros identity.

Please ignore him and FOCUS on main target.

His move is to create diversion and distract the group possibly to give the Thief more time to think of another strategy.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by question(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2012
biz4naija: no time for ya all

If you say am a scammer then prove it to the world

If you say you are NOT a scammer, then prove it to the world.

Bro, you are guilty until proven innocent.

A wise INNOCENT business man will prove himself not guilty without any reasonable doubt.
A wise GUILTY business man will quickly return the 30k (less than $200) and build more confidence and trust for his online biz.

Whichever way, the potential damage to your reputation and that of your family is more than $200.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cwhyte(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2012
eleven: This thread: www.nairaland.com/1136223/invest-now-make-gain confirms @Hackbros identity.

so hack boss is a scammer as well, we'll nail u all.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by idlaw2k3(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2012
see all the contradictions in his december advert http://biz4naija.info/giveaway.htm

1. he says he has "just one copy of each item" and six items were listed yet he claims he has "over 13 testifiers"

2. he stays in Ikeja Lagos but gives his contact address as 14, Kingsley Emu Street, Behind Fine Homes, Off Summit Road Asaba, Delta State.

3. he says he sends his courier by Tranex and Fedex yet he puts the picture of ABC transport services. ABC transport does not deal with either Tranex or FedEx they have their own courier service called ABEX Express Courier Ltd.

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2012
i think this trend will never get to the front page until the topic is changed! Chibuzor is a scam should be changed
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2012
Chibuzor Eze (The scammer)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2012
idlaw2k3: see all the contradictions in his december advert http://biz4naija.info/giveaway.htm

1. he says he has "just one copy of each item" and six items were listed yet he claims he has "over 13 testifiers"

2. he stays in Ikeja Lagos but gives his contact address as 14, Kingsley Emu Street, Behind Fine Homes, Off Summit Road Asaba, Delta State.

3. he says he sends his courier by Tranex and Fedex yet he puts the picture of ABC transport services. ABC transport does not deal with either Tranex or FedEx they have their own courier service called ABEX Express Courier Ltd.

Hello,

This is even small, I am currenly on is facebook page now, "Chibuzor Eze" has about a thousand plus follows/subscribers on his page, I will post most of his fraudlent practices here, for lots nad lots of nairalanders to see.

For is todays update on facebook, he is promising an xmas Ipad for 15k naira, u need to see the responds from people on his page, Chibuzor Eze is a thieffffffffff I will post all here soon!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2012
biz4naija: Well, i want to specially thank every one who took out their time to comment, criticize
and those who took out time to read through the Thread

I AM CHIBUZOR EZE

Am the one whose name is currently the topic for discussion

I want to first of all apologize for not being able to comment for
a long period of time, it's due to some circumstances beyond my control

But i thank God am right here.....

I want to tell who ever cares to listen that am innocent of all these claims

Am running a company Registered under the CAC, (Chibiz Limited)

I can not step so low as to scam any innocent Nigeria of their hard earn money

Am so confuse at what some few people are posting when they know nothing about
what transpired between myself and the poster

It baffles me that my absence from following this thread has made some few people
tag me a scammer

If the poster really claims i scammed him, why didn't he appeared at the seminar
i just concluded? Atleast to prove or to deal with me as he promised?

Why didn't he appear to meet me face 2 face to prove his claims?

Let me ask this question.....

Do scammers organize seminars?

Before some of you post your comments, you are expected to think before you carry out
any posting,

Some one posted a topic, accusing me of scamming him, and i gave a screen shoot of
my account statement, i expected you all to hear from before concluding that i am
a scammer, any one could have come up with a forge payment teller

I hereby appeal to every one here to desist from intruding into our issue
as i have decided to take it up with the poster,

I will not sit down and watch one bastard tarnish my image for no solid reason

The authorities are already working on it, as my attention was required this
morning at the office of one of the authority this poster reported to

I was told to go and settle with the poster and if he disgree to co-operate
with the settlement, i should get back to them

So i will advice every one here to keep off from this issue as it's been
handled by the authorities

I rest my case

Chibuzor Eze
CEO: Chibiz Limited

Fellow nairalands pls let us be careful lest we crucify a wrong person. This guy Chibuzor has provided us with lots of info about his business. He's business premises is even registered with CAC. And he claims he didn't receive any money. He had even done a successful business transaction with complainant (2go ebook or sth) before this present stalemate.

In my opinion, he is still innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof lies on the complainant. I suggest both parties meet and iron out their issues. They both need to go to the bank and check if actually the money was paid.

I hereby call on Chibuzor to fix a time with the complainant so they can go to the bank and sort it all out. Failure to do so will reduce the credibility of his business transactions.

I'll also send both parties a PM on this regard. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Fellow nairalands pls let us be careful lest we crucify a wrong person. This guy Chibuzor has provided us with lots of info about his business. He's business premises is even registered with CAC. And he claims he didn't receive any money. He had even done a successful business transaction with complainant (2go ebook or sth) before this present stalemate.

In my opinion, he is still innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof lies on the complainant. I suggest both parties meet and iron out their issues. They both need to go to the bank and check if actually the money was paid.

I hereby call on Chibuzor to fix a time with the complainant so they can go to the bank and sort it all out. Failure to do so will reduce the credibility of his business transactions.

I'll also send both parties a PM on this regard. Thank you.

Mr Man, are u in anyway related to him?
The question is how did you now he has done a successful business with 2go, ebook etc?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2012
surveyProf:

Mr Man, are u in anyway related to him?
The question is how did you now he has done a successful business with 2go, ebook etc?

The complainant said so himself! Read this thread thoroughly from the begining and you'll see it! I'm not taking sides I just don't want to be prejudiced that's all.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afam4eva(m): 10:36am On Dec 19, 2012
Obinoscopy:

The complainant said so himself! Read this thread thoroughly from the begining and you'll see it! I'm not taking sides I just don't want to be prejudiced that's all.
Then let him come out and defend himself. The complainant has presented his evidence and the alleged onye oshi has not found it wise to counter them.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2012
Donziko: thank you @ dinggle,you spoke the truth.I can't lie over this matter.On that day,20th november,i withdrew money from my account exactly 30k and sent it to that account number you guys are seeing on the deposite slip ... I swear to God...please let somebody answer this question....the account number you guys saw on www.biz4naija.info/birthday and the one on my slip,are they the same thing?please look and compare very carefully....if they are not the same thing i take the blame and am ready to storm my bank 2morrow for rectification...and again....please and please Mr Chibuzor why didn't your account show from 20th of November 2012....see guys all i want at this junction is my money...please and please help me.at least just give me back half my money.its impossible for me to have sent that money to the wrong account number because i've once bought a product from Mr Chibuzor.the 2go naira kit.and he knows that for a fact he doesn't have any other account number,than that of Gtbank which i used to buy his 2go naira kit ebook.

@Surveyprof, if you check the first page you'll see where the complainant (Donziko) said he had done a business transaction with Chibuzor with the said account. The above quote confirms it.

However that doesn't mean the present transaction might not be a scam. I just want them to meet and trash it out. Its only when Chibuzor refuses to meet the complainant that I'll conclude that he is a scammer
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Then let him come out and defend himself. The complainant has presented his evidence and the alleged onye oshi has not found it wise to counter them.

He has. Afam have u even gone through the pages in this thread? He presnted his statement of account from 19th till 22nd for all to see.

I however feel that they both need to sort this thing physically and not online as the statement posted her by Chibuzor might have been altered after all.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Mr Obinna,
I will advise you to start your reading from the very first page of this thread, but be dat as it may be, Mr. Chibuzor Eze has been giving anofe space to post his GTB online account frm a particular date, which him "Chibuzor" has refused to comply with, as a responsible father, brother, uncle, inlaw and a business man,h is Integrity should come first, in cases like this.... As we speak Chibuzor Eze has not been able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the some of thirty thousand naira was not paid into is GTB-Bank account, he was trying to do so intially, but wen he was asked to post frm a particular date, he has no option dan to jettison.

Finally, I will want to appeal to you, if you by any means know how you can reach out to Chibuzor Eze pls do, as I will be posting the pictures of all his family members.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cwhyte(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2012
Obinoscopy:

He has. Afam have u even gone through the pages in this thread? He presnted his statement of account from 19th till 22nd for all to see.

I however feel that they both need to sort this thing physically and not online as the statement posted her by Chibuzor might have been altered after all.

that's not true, he never presented his account from 19 to 22nd

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (58)

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.