Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,174 members, 7,957,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Truth About Fashola's Success - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Fashola's Success (23372 Views)

See What Wole Soyinka Wrote About Fashola(pic) / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! Pt 2 / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
Why's ekt_bear giving this guy a link?? undecided undecided

The prick is a paid PDP agent and his post pattern has been consistent with the same crap since I started noticing his handle on nairaland...
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by emiye(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
@OP, you are the icon of scum bags. unfortunately some gullible people will believe you. May your conscience eat you up like cancer.

Why are you playing dirty 2015 politics ? Are you God ? You had better pray to witness 2015.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by ikeyman00(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
@@@

yes upload more naw

do these people need a push?

we are waitin oo
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by veraponpo(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
This is the worst thing I have ever read in my life. How can a living thingg claim Fash has not done anything good I am sure it is not gov Fash of Lagos that I know. The man that the mayor of, think Portnov, gov of Kano (Kwakaso) came to to learn, the man that gov Oshiomole called the Captain of other state govs in Nigeria. I am sure, it is not the Fash that was reported to have bult more roads than the whole of Ghana, is it the Fash who made Lagos to be rated as a mega city and Lagos was rated few months ago as the most creative and innovative state in Africa. Even if you were paid to spew this rubish, you should have reasoned twice. Are u saying Lagos was like this 15 yrs ago? And about Local govt election, LG election is for pple at the grassroot of which for some LGs 4000 pple can make u d winner, so if PDP, CPC, or any other party can work well, anybody can win it. Let me ask u, how many times have voted for pple @ the local council level. Me, for instance has never voted, i will rather stay in doors and sleep or watch moves, cos I dont trust LG people. So if people are like me, if fact 1000 pvoters can take the winner in, of which, the main determinant is your relationship at the grassroot level with your people,not necessarily about d performance of ur gov or party. Fash is d best thing that happened to Lagos.I even want to meet him one on one and learn from him.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by veraponpo(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
This is the worst thing I have ever read in my life. How can a living thingg claim Fash has not done anything good I am sure it is not gov Fash of Lagos that I know. The man that the mayor of, think Portnov, gov of Kano (Kwakaso) came to to learn, the man that gov Oshiomole called the Captain of other state govs in Nigeria. I am sure, it is not the Fash that was reported to have bult more roads than the whole of Ghana, is it the Fash who made Lagos to be rated as a mega city and Lagos was rated few months ago as the most creative and innovative state in Africa. Even if you were paid to spew this rubish, you should have reasoned twice. Are u saying Lagos was like this 15 yrs ago? And about Local govt election, LG election is for pple at the grassroot of which for some LGs 4000 pple can make u d winner, so if PDP, CPC, or any other party can work well, anybody can win it. Let me ask u, how many times have voted for pple @ the local council level. Me, for instance has never voted, i will rather stay in doors and sleep or watch moves, cos I dont trust LG people. So if people are like me, if fact 1000 pvoters can take the winner in, of which, the main determinant is your relationship at the grassroot level with your people,not necessarily about d performance of ur gov or party. Fash is d best thing that happened to Lagos.I even want to meet him one on one and learn from him.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by veraponpo(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2012

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
babapupa: Another dumb and ret/arded GEJ apologist..

When are you going to how us one single thing your uncle GEJ built and commissioned as a deputy governor, as a governor, as the vice president of Nigeria and as the president of Nigeria?

The thread below just called you a liar.

Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics)

https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/4

Hi dear, I followed the link but what I saw were mostly Fashola's photos everywhere and news reports. Pls kindly highlight the main physical projects done in the last 5 to 6yrs. Thanks
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
These hurling of insults and name calling are unnecessary. All ACN supporters have to do is just highlight(with images where possible) the achievements of Fashola after over 5yrs in office and ACN after 13yrs in power. We can still agree and disagree without hurling insults and curses

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: These hurling of insults and name calling are unnecessary. All ACN supporters have to do is just highlight(with images where possible) the achievements of Fashola after over 5yrs in office and ACN after 13yrs in power. We can still agree and disagree without hurling insults and curses

look at the miserable gej monkeys defenders of the incompetent, clueless drunkard - fear dey catch you grin grin grin grin

afraid fash is the man who will unseat the drunkrfd who throws you crumbs?

all set to start the smear campaign

i remebe when the thug in choief called fashola nothing but a flower planter

seems okupe has given you lot your smearing orders
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by wirinet(m): 12:18am On Dec 22, 2012
I had been saying this for the past couple of years, but every body was caught in the fad. Fashola is 90% propaganda and 10% actual work. He has a formidable propaganda machine. So the masses are easily bought over with all the noise of performance.

It is a joke for people to call Fashola a brilliant administrator. What were his administrative antecedents before he became a governor? He was simply a chief of staff for a few years. Prior to becoming a governor, Fashola never held an administrative position in his life. So there must be something else Tinubu saw in Fashola to impose him as governor of lagos.

We fashola's antagonists only ask for one simple thing of protagonists, show us one new project initiated, funded and completed by governor Fashola in his six odd years as governor and you would have shamed us.

Then we should now compare the performance of Fashola to past Governors of lagos state and see if he can be said to rate among the best. Ie Tinubu, Marwa, Rasaki, Otedola, Jakande. I want to know which governor touched more lives.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 12:53am On Dec 22, 2012
wirinet: I had been saying this for the past couple of years, but every body was caught in the fad. Fashola is 90% propaganda and 10% actual work. He has a formidable propaganda machine. So the masses are easily bought over with all the noise of performance.

It is a joke for people to call Fashola a brilliant administrator. What were his administrative antecedents before he became a governor? He was simply a chief of staff for a few years. Prior to becoming a governor, Fashola never held an administrative position in his life. So there must be something else Tinubu saw in Fashola to impose him as governor of lagos.

We fashola's antagonists only ask for one simple thing of protagonists, show us one new project initiated, funded and completed by governor Fashola in his six odd years as governor and you would have shamed us.

Then we should now compare the performance of Fashola to past Governors of lagos state and see if he can be said to rate among the best. Ie Tinubu, Marwa, Rasaki, Otedola, Jakande. I want to know which governor touched more lives.

....but we have shamed you with pictures so what more do you want us to shame you with?

The only reason why you losers are always losing sleep over Fashola is because his work is putting your lazy and do nothing village leaders to shame, he's calling them dullards and you are also upset that Lagos is leaving you behind.

Now, apart from painting roundabouts, can you please show us what your village leaders have initiated and completed and even GEJ sef if you get any to show us..
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 12:55am On Dec 22, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: These hurling of insults and name calling are unnecessary. All ACN supporters have to do is just highlight(with images where possible) the achievements of Fashola after over 5yrs in office and ACN after 13yrs in power. We can still agree and disagree without hurling insults and curses

Now, apart from painting roundabouts, can you please show us what your village leaders have initiated and completed and even GEJ sef if you get any to show us..
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 7:44am On Dec 22, 2012
@bubapupa or wwhatever you call yourself. You have no shame at all at all! Posting picture of already existing hospitals and roads as Fashola's work? Pathetic liar!!!

Fashola has not built any major NEW road!!!
Fashola has not constructed any new hospital!!!
I live, wwork, eat, sleep in Lagos! You cannot deceive anyone. Planting of flowers on the road or painting of white and yellow lines is not equivalent to building roads! The lekki expressway is not a new road. He lost Alimosho, Badagry and Ikorodu in the last LGA mainly because of bad roads only for ACN riggers to rig the election and the truth is now coming out! You are a shameless liar. Fashola is not, I repeat NOT a good administrator! A good administrator will not sack 788 doctors or raise school fees by 1000% for a dilapidated school or increase the traffic in Lagos by times four because of bad decisions. ACN peeps are foools and liars! Deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 7:50am On Dec 22, 2012
^^^^^^^ I really should have ignored you.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2012
If you want to see example of good governor and administrator, please take a trip to Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. Your life will never remain the same!

Or if you don't have much money, visit Edo to see work in progressa and compare!

Simple question for you liars! Can you send your kids to a Lagos public school? Lies and propaganda are your watch word! 2015 will show the world if Fashola is working or not! The people know the truth and no amount of propaganda will change that.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 7:58am On Dec 22, 2012
Then you shamelessly went ahead to post stuff like "Lagos will be so and so". "Lagos will be center of this and that in 2013". The same things you liars attack GEJ for. All of you don't hesitate to jump on any GEJ thread to say "we don't want to hear we will, we want to hear he has done". Yet you do the same for Fashola. Speaking from both sides of your mouth shamelessly! That is called hypocrisy and you guys are the worst kind of hypocrites there are.

You cannot fault my post because I carefully and painstakingly posted the truth that every Lagosian who are not paid party agents of the ACN are aware of and they are angry right now. Very angry!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by wirinet(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2012
babapupa:

....but we have shamed you with pictures so what more do you want us to shame you with?

The only reason why you losers are always losing sleep over Fashola is because his work is putting your lazy and do nothing village leaders to shame, he's calling them dullards and you are also upset that Lagos is leaving you behind.

Are you expecting to shame us with those pictures? Instead you are embarrassing us with meaningless pictures. How can you just post pictures without any details of the project. From the pictures i think i can recognise the Ikota link bridge and the concessioned lekki expressway. If these are the symbol of performance by your governor, then that performance needs to be questioned.

So please shame us blind people by showing us projects initiated, funded and completed by your performing governor with over over N30 billion naira monthly revenue (both IGR and allocation from abuja).

For your information i am not a fan of GEJ or any governor in Nigeria ( although Oshiomole is trying with meagre resources, akpabio is trying also but not commensurate with the huge resources he gets for such a tiny state). Almost all the governors are mediocre, no political, administrative or sociological philosophy. All they are capable of is poorly thought out and poorly executed projects which most of the time only enrich their pockets and that of their cronies, and then spend so much time and money celebrating these projects.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2012
You even shamelessly posted the picture of one building and its interiors as Fashola's achivement in six years! Pathetic!

What is the name of the new hospital he has built and where is it located?

Can you send your kid to a Lagos public school? Except you are among the $2 a day class?

What is the present traffic situation in Lagos? It now takes like 1 to 2 hours to go from Oshodi to Ikeja depending on the time of the day! A journey of like 5 to 7 minutes!

Can you open your tap at home and get portable water?

What is the name of the new major road he has constructed and where is it located?

Isn't it now they are talking about Ikorodu road after six years? A major town in Lagos? Infact, make that after 13 years! The Idimu-LASU road is still nothing to write home about! What has he done differently from past governments apart from the planting of flowers and painting of white and yellow lines?

Akwa Ibom has finished their IPP and they will soon start to generate power. What has Lagos done? Still planning and projecting eh?

Fixing roads in Ikoyi is not fixing Lagos. Lagos is not Ikoyi. You need to cater for the masses not please some elites in Ikoyi or Banana island.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by OmoTier1(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2012
PointB: Lagos State Government remains one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria. As rightly noted by one of the commentators most of the development claimed by LASG are project initiated by the private sectors. It then begs the question, what exactly is Lagos State doing with it's IGR and substantial Federal Allocation? I bet only Fashola and Tinubu can answer this question.

The ACN propaganda machine in Nairaland, ably led by the insidious Resident Hypocrite aim to steer us away from this hard questions by channeling their drivel towards GEJ. If Lagos is deemed one of the most important state in Nigeria, we should spare ample time keeping our eyes on the money trail in this financial secretive enclave of Tinubu.

My 2 kobo!
Do you really think if Fashola's government is not working, private investors would sink their billions into Lagos? Can't you see how daft your reasoning is? If other states had government, do you think these investors will not want to diversify their base? At least, the South East boast of huge population, so why aren't these private investors sinking their money in the states in that region?

The fact that private individuals now feel they can invest in a state shows the government is working to a large extent. Any serious government knows that the best they can do is get enabling environment in place for private individuals to invest while effort is spent regulating to ensure the citizens are not fleeced by these investors.

If only same can be said of the entire country! Dude, no insults, get some sense for real.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by OmoTier1(m): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2012
thelastPope: You even shamelessly posted the picture of one building and its interiors as Fashola's achivement in six years! Pathetic!

What is the name of the new hospital he has built and where is it located?

Can you send your kid to a Lagos public school? Except you are among the $2 a day class?

What is the present traffic situation in Lagos? It now takes like 1 to 2 hours to go from Oshodi to Ikeja depending on the time of the day! A journey of like 5 to 7 minutes!

Can you open your tap at home and get portable water?

What is the name of the new major road he has constructed and where is it located?

Isn't it now they are talking about Ikorodu road after six years? A major town in Lagos? Infact, make that after 13 years! The Idimu-LASU road is still nothing to write home about! What has he done differently from past governments apart from the planting of flowers and painting of white and yellow lines?

Akwa Ibom has finished their IPP and they will soon start to generate power. What has Lagos done? Still planning and projecting eh?

Fixing roads in Ikoyi is not fixing Lagos. Lagos is not Ikoyi. You need to cater for the masses not please some elites in Ikoyi or Banana island.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/negris-lasg-launch-10-mw-bi-fuel-ipp-in-lagos/

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83287:lagos-ipp-hope-rises-as-broad-street-marina-corporations-queue-for-supply&catid=104:sunday-magazine&Itemid=567

Now read those and stop your stupidity on NL. If FG can boast of just 15% of such partnership, then Nigeria will be investors heaven! Even mad men at Oshodi knows there is a new responsible government in town. Unashamed, and innately wicked individual, devoid of any truth.

How many of the major national trunk ways has GEJ's government fixed in nearly 2years of His existence?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by blazingtrain: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2012
May God help our leaders 2 lead well.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Do you really think if Fashola's government is not working, private investors would sink their billions into Lagos? Can't you see how daft your reasoning is? If other states had government, do you think these investors will not want to diversify their base? At least, the South East boast of huge population, so why aren't these private investors sinking their money in the states in that region?

The fact that private individuals now feel they can invest in a state shows the government is working to a large extent. Any serious government knows that the best they can do is get enabling environment in place for private individuals to invest while effort is spent regulating to ensure the citizens are not fleeced by these investors.

If only same can be said of the entire country! Dude, no insults, get some sense for real.

Who are you selling this BS to? Investors coming to Nigeria think first of Lagos and Abuja and that has nothing to do with the state governments but everything to do with the status of these places as the major cities and business hubs in Nigeria. They are the business hubs because the FG's presence made it so! Lagos was capital City for over 30years! These investor don't like Lagos and are never shy to say it! Lagos is an urban jungle! Stop posting this rubbish. You are sounding like a little kid! Na wa oh!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/negris-lasg-launch-10-mw-bi-fuel-ipp-in-lagos/

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83287:lagos-ipp-hope-rises-as-broad-street-marina-corporations-queue-for-supply&catid=104:sunday-magazine&Itemid=567

Now read those and stop your stupidity on NL. If FG can boast of just 15% of such partnership, then Nigeria will be investors heaven! Even mad men at Oshodi knows there is a new responsible government in town. Unashamed, and innately wicked individual, devoid of any truth.

How many of the major national trunk ways has GEJ's government fixed in nearly 2years of His existence?

O boy you no get shame at aaaalllllllll! Is that what you posted as IPP? For 13 years? Mobil has been powering the whole of Eket and environs for years! In fact, most of the oil companies have been providing power for their host communities and you are here posting a big generator as Lagos state IPP? The state government has been talking about building a power plant. They have been wise enough no to promote that big generator as their IPP because it will sound stup1d. You my friend have not heeded wisdom. You are making a foool of yourself. What is the state doing with 30billion monthly IGR? All my questions and points are still unanswered.

No portable water! Public schools are a write off! Etc, etc. Please hide your head in shame! Haba.

11 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
thelastPope:

O boy you no get shame at aaaalllllllll! Is that what you posted as IPP? For 13 years? Mobil has been powering the whole of Eket and environs for years! In fact, most of the oil companies have been providing power for their host communities and you are here posting a big generator as Lagos state IPP? The state government has been talking about building a power plant. They have been wise enough no to promote that big generator as their IPP because it will sound stup1d. You my friend have not heeded wisdom. You are making a foool of yourself. What is the state doing with 30billion monthly IGR? All my questions and points are still unanswered.

No portable water! Public schools are a write off! Etc, etc. Please hide your head in shame! Haba.
Nna meeen! You've really dealt these guys some FATAL blow. I'v not been to Lagos in a long while, therefore I have nothing to contribute but just to OBSERVE the raging battle.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
Can someone plead with the moderator to help us move this thread to the front page. A thread that almost getting to the 3rd page deserves to be on the home page
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
emiye: @OP, you are the icon of scum bags. unfortunately some gullible people will believe you. May your conscience eat you up like cancer.

Why are you playing dirty 2015 politics ? Are you God ? You had better pray to witness 2015.

Hahahahhahahahaha! Truth hurts!

It is very ironic that most critics can't take it themselves! Especially hypocritical critics!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by blacksta(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
If i had choice between BRF or GEJ - I dont think i need a soothsayer to convince which is a better leader
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
veraponpo: This is the worst thing I have ever read in my life. How can a living thingg claim Fash has not done anything good I am sure it is not gov Fash of Lagos that I know. The man that the mayor of, think Portnov, gov of Kano (Kwakaso) came to to learn, the man that gov Oshiomole called the Captain of other state govs in Nigeria. I am sure, it is not the Fash that was reported to have bult more roads than the whole of Ghana, is it the Fash who made Lagos to be rated as a mega city and Lagos was rated few months ago as the most creative and innovative state in Africa. Even if you were paid to spew this rubish, you should have reasoned twice. Are u saying Lagos was like this 15 yrs ago? And about Local govt election, LG election is for pple at the grassroot of which for some LGs 4000 pple can make u d winner, so if PDP, CPC, or any other party can work well, anybody can win it. Let me ask u, how many times have voted for pple @ the local council level. Me, for instance has never voted, i will rather stay in doors and sleep or watch moves, cos I dont trust LG people. So if people are like me, if fact 1000 pvoters can take the winner in, of which, the main determinant is your relationship at the grassroot level with your people,not necessarily about d performance of ur gov or party. Fash is d best thing that happened to Lagos.I even want to meet him one on one and learn from him.

This is a typical example of shameless propaganda!

Imagine someone saying Fashola has built more roads than the whole of Ghana? Where did he build them? In the sky? How can you say he has built so much roads and major roads like Ikorodu, idimu-Ojo, Adeniji jones link to acme and so on are not part of it? So where did he now build the roads? How can you claim he has built so much roads and Alimosho, one of the biggest, if not the biggest LGAs in Lagos has no roads. Alimosho roads are total disasters! Where di he build the roads? Is it the occasion patching of roads where they pour tar on the roads that you call road building or what?

So the governor of Kano or queen of England are the ones to tell us how good Fashola is? Do they use Lagos roads? Do they send their children to Lagos schools? Do they use Lagos hospitals? Take a trip to general hospital and see for yourself. Total mess! Do they live in Lagos? Isn't it what they are told that they re-echo? Lousy propaganda!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by anulaxad(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
thelastPope:

Imagine someone saying Fashola has built more roads than the whole of Ghana? Where did he build them? In the sky? How can you say he has built so much roads and major roads like Ikorodu, idimu-Ojo, Adeniji jones link to acme and so on are not part of it? So where did he now build the roads? How can you claim he has built so much roads and Alimosho, one of the biggest, if not the biggest LGAs in Lagos has no roads. Alimosho roads are total disasters! Where di he build the roads? Is it the occasion patching of roads where they pour tar on the roads that you call road building or what?

So the governor of Kano or queen of England are the ones to tell us how good Fashola is? Do they use Lagos roads? Do they send their children to Lagos schools? Do they use Lagos hospitals? Take a trip to general hospital and see for yourself. Total mess! Do they live in Lagos? Isn't it what they are told that they re-echo? Lousy propaganda!

are people mad my friend rest yourself Lagos is an utter disgrace for a country that has been pumping oil since 1957 i was watching welcome to Lagos in 2010 and every year from then I go to Lagos to see any progress and my grandma who lives in ketu and her road outside her house just get worse r and uglier every year I see the road and this is inside Lagos not the outside suburbs Lagos is extremely unplanned. Lagos as rich as it is has been ruled by this man for 5 years now nearly six Lagos can be developed in a year easily by the last Lagos city planning but everyone in power is corrupt.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by OmoTier1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
thelastPope:

What you have failed to realise is that no amount of falsehood can change Nigerians perception about the man called Fashola. Those who live in Lagos know they are witnessing a gradual and positive change with a man who made promise of redefining governance and has succeeded I doing so.

Every sane Nigerian known GEJ is accursed and is innately corrupt and has nothing to offer Nigeria. Nigeria needs a positive thinker and an achiever not a smooth talker and Mr. Promise! If you callous smear campaign against Fashola is because of 2015, then you are loosing the battle already! Should Fashola decide to run for the Presidency, I will mobilise for funding from the UK here. We are tired of GEJ and His government of lootocracy.

I have told you this before, if Fashola wasn't achieving anything, other governors would not be seeking His brain. How many times have you heard anyone talking about going to see T. Orji you Godfather in looting?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by OmoTier1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
thelastPope:

I was in Lagos last year, I saw the change for myself. I went to Oshodi to go see the true change and I do not need any body to preach to me Fashola handiwork. Also I do not need any body to tell me GEJ is a total failure. From the moment my plane touched down at the airport, it was obvious that GEJ Is a failure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Vote For Credible Leaders, Titi Abubakar Urges Women / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) / Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.