Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Truth About Fashola's Success - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Fashola's Success (23127 Views)

See What Wole Soyinka Wrote About Fashola(pic) / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! Pt 2 / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
Someone even posted a 362 apartment estate in a state of over 15 million!

that is a whooping 2.413333333333333e-5%! O boy, calculator nearly spoil! lol

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Ashmark(m): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
@Omosexy.....Am nt directly blamin it on populatn bt Lagos is overcrowded..@OP,I sense u're workin for 1 of ds political parties for an interest best knwn 2 u alone...Abt d Okada part dt u said,pls visit Akwa-Ibom nd see for urself..They r nt usin okada nd they're doin fine wit keke napep.....Honestly you got evrtin wrong.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by ballabriggs: 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
omosexy1:

Please let them know - Is it Minister of Works or GEJ that ply that road. A road that is in your State. I wonder the kind of Leaders we have and yet someone is telling me he means well. I do not blame Fashola and I have giving up on him. Actually he is better than his predecessor but he is a mediocre like GEJ and other political holders. I thought he would take Lagos to the next level but he delivered like a mediocre (receiving accolades for repairing existing roads the same thing other governors do). Hmmm, he is actually a product of his society. THE NEVER DO WELL POLITICIANS WHO THINK SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IS REPAIRING ROADS.

They have many federal roads in Lagos they are taking care of. Is there an unlimited pool of resources? Should he kill himself? Should he takeover a road wey Jona dey use chop N5 trillion? Do Jona and Ngozi really want that road completed? That is a cow for the selfish Jona and his PDP gang which they milk regularly. He has been told it has been awarded, wetin make e do again?

Make e carry KAI go pursue contractor for the road come start in own work?
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by omosexy1: 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
Kehnyshavin: Am nt a propangaist,bt i wld say dat Fashola has tried,4rm lagbus,BRT,environmental sanitatn,i wld say he is working,although he has slacked.for those of u talking trash abt fash nt working u jst need 2listen 2Traffic radio evryday 2knw dat indeed fashola don try

Chief if you want to solve traffic congestion, would you open a traffic radio station? Rather you implement a task force to monitor the activities of LASTMA, and arrest Bus drivers blocking the roads. We know that 90% of traffic congestion in Lagos is caused by these drivers. I have not seen any improvement since the inception of that radio station. Do not tell me that there is a traffic congestion, please solve the problem. Traffic congestion is now becoming a major problem in Lagos and because we have many mediocres in Lagos, we will never ask the next governor on what he would do about it rather we would celebrate him when he repairs Ogunlana road, the same road Fashola had repaired. We wud dance to his name when he repaints a school, the same school Fashola had repainted.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by talktimi(m): 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
Its so sad when I log onto NL to have a nice conversation and the next thing I come across are tribalistic slurs like 'omo igbo'. Please and please I'm begging you all NL is a place where people are to have interesting conversations and FUN not to be insulted because of the tribe they were born into.
Secondly, from OBJ's tenure till now I have noticed that Nigerians have formed the nasty habit of actually INSULTING their president instead of constructively CRITICIZING selected policies he makes. It shows a crass lack of moral upbringing on the parents side. Please let's respect ourselves here.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by DickTator1: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2012
Thelastpope has really made some interesting observation and instead of abusing him, you people should show fasholas achievement now. Just show his achievement and stop playing around.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2012
I don't agree with the GEJ/PDP slant of the OP and he did misrepresent a few facts but there's a lot of substance to much of his assertions. In a country run down to a moribund state by less-than-mediocre leaders, Fashola may stand tall among the best but he's certainly highly overrated and can do sooo much better than he's done. Several decisions of his concerning the Lekki toll, the obscene LASU fees, the okada ban, the ridiculous new traffic laws and many more anti-people policies deserve derision. Don't even get me started on the all-pervasive influence of touts on the streets. Next Nigerrian President? No, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2012
Obi1kenobi: I don't agree with the GEJ/PDP slant of the OP and he did misrepresent a few facts but there's a lot of substance to much of his assertions. In a country run down to a moribund state by less-than-mediocre leaders, Fashola may stand tall among the best but he's certainly highly overrated and can do sooo much better than he's done. Several decisions of his concerning the Lekki toll, the obscene LASU fees, the okada ban, the ridiculous new traffic laws and many more anti-people policies deserve derision. Don't even get me started on the all-pervasive influence of touts on the streets. Next Nigerrian President? No, thank you.

The idea of the GEJ slant is simply that whatever standard you use for GEJ should be used for Fashola. Simple as! No free pass! You cannot applaud Fashola's plans after 6 years and when GEJ announces his plans, you insult him and say he should shut up until he has done it. Yet, GEJ has only ruled for less than 2 years while Fashola has been there for 6 years. That is double standard and hypocrisy! If you want to criticise, then criticise every Nigerian politician or leader.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Whobedatte(m): 12:38am On Dec 26, 2012
I was born and bred in lagos, and i must say Fash is just an overhyped chap. I pay tax every month , from the salary that isn't even enough and there isn't any real development or how positively Fash administratn has affected me ooo. My opinion!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by gees02(m): 1:08am On Dec 26, 2012
@ d LostHope n his cronies. i can't comprehend ur f00lishness. if i were not a lagosian i won't be moved to comment. even blind men can see d good works of fashola. am not saying he's perfect but he's more than we lagosians could hope for in this jungle of irrational incapable cretins we call leaders. this man is a visionary. bold, courageous, smart and unsentimental. mind uu, i don't really like him cos of some of his harsh policies, but i respect him. and my conscience (yours has clearly been bought) won't allow me to say a word of criticism towards him.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by khrisponty(m): 1:47am On Dec 26, 2012
Fashola construct road,fashola no construct road, fashola dig borehole,fashola no dig borehole, fashola build classrooms,fashola no build classrooms, R u kidding Me? Nigerian youths still clamoring over the construction of roads and basic infrastructures? Like really in this almost '2013' This Generation must be Lost.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by DrHarziz(m): 2:05am On Dec 26, 2012
I just cant believe som1 I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ his or her rite senses would say such tins against a Governor dat has tried so much 4 an overpopulated state like Lagos.
Yes he might hav his flaws but 4 som1 to say dat Gov Fashola has not constructed a single road goes a long way 2 show dat he or she iz just out to paint d Gov black.
I wuld love 2 assume dat d bastard dat wrote dis does not reside I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ Lagos cos if he does he must b blind de[color=#990000][/color]n.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by bankyman(m): 3:05am On Dec 26, 2012
@op and the rest of you Fashola haters, GO AND EAT SHIT!! What is wrong with you guys? What have we left if you consume Fashola? is it Koro or Dosunmu that will fix Lagos (they dont show having capabilities)? All you Igbos but Fashola hater why dont you channel much of your energy in helping out your state government so that the rest of you guys trooping in and condensing Lagos can see reason to go back home. Lagos needs less of these rotten people who feed of and complain about it. All this has been explained b4 and if you didnt see it there is no hope for you (There is no miracle left for your kind of blindness). Fashola isnt God! so he is doing good. Face the fact or Go home. Its useless trying to show a blindman the picture of a beautiful woman, He would never see!!!!!
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by cypherz: 3:08am On Dec 26, 2012
He may have done great things in his previoous tenure. His second tenure performance is painfully lacklustre. Doont even try to sugar cooat it. Btw, can they pay Lagos corpers already (the ones working in the Ministry). Since October, I mean c'mon. Its annoying

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by abysirius(m): 6:29am On Dec 26, 2012
thelastPope: @bubapupa or wwhatever you call yourself. You have no shame at all at all! Posting picture of already existing hospitals and roads as Fashola's work? Pathetic liar!!!

Fashola has not built any major NEW road!!!
Fashola has not constructed any new hospital!!!
I live, wwork, eat, sleep in Lagos! You cannot deceive anyone. Planting of flowers on the road or painting of white and yellow lines is not equivalent to building roads! The lekki expressway is not a new road. He lost Alimosho, Badagry and Ikorodu in the last LGA mainly because of bad roads only for ACN riggers to rig the election and the truth is now coming out! You are a shameless liar. Fashola is not, I repeat NOT a good administrator! A good administrator will not sack 788 doctors or raise school fees by 1000% for a dilapidated school or increase the traffic in Lagos by times four because of bad decisions. ACN peeps are foools and liars! Deal with it!
What do u want to gain from telling lies? If you think this' fun then u're making a big mistake. It's far worse than u're thinking...trying to soil another man's good work (even when u'll admit in ur closet that he's d best) is like calling for a contest between u and God and I'm not interested in watching the match. Of course the result is obvious...u're a waste!
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by israel007: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2012
Fashola has achieved. U guys just won't see it. Example: two toll gates so far to make life miserable for people on the lekki axis, alternate route as congested as sardines.

This he has achieved, but him be man e no be God. What he has forgotten us that na the same finger wey feed am for election him dey bite.

Him pasd people but no fit pass God.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Wilife: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2012
Okay...I think I need to add a piece of my mind...

Usually, won't join issues here but one can not afford to pass by without sharing my one cent...

Fash has def done a good job...

Something I keep telling folks about the ACN states whether u like their selection process or not is the fact that it seems to ensure that visionary individuals take over the mantle of power.

Was in Surulere with my wife last week searching for Diamond Registrars and FBN Registrars and couldn't help but wonder how anyone can say Fash has done nothing.

The excellent network of well tarred roads just beat my imagination....

The institutions work...like LASTMA or not....the absence of that agency would have sent many Lagosians to their early graves...

Again....for any clown to sit down and say this man has done nothing is to live in a cocoon and wallow in self deceit...

Tell me any Governor that has out performed this guy...

and please don't even bring GEJ into dis discussion...

To start with...GEJ lacks vision and is the most clueless President Naija has ever had...
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2012
abysirius: What do u want to gain from telling lies? If you think this' fun then u're making a big mistake. It's far worse than u're thinking...trying to soil another man's good work (even when u'll admit in ur closet that he's d best) is like calling for a contest between u and God and I'm not interested in watching the match. Of course the result is obvious...u're a waste!

What exactly have you said in summary? Nothing! For your information, no one can soil another man's good work. The work will always speak for itself if it exists. If Fashola has really done great, nothing I say or write will count. The reason some of you are ranting is because I spoke the truth and truth hurts!
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2012
Wilife: Okay...I think I need to add a piece of my mind...

Usually, won't join issues here but one can not afford to pass by without sharing my one cent...

Fash has def done a good job...

Something I keep telling folks about the ACN states whether u like their selection process or not is the fact that it seems to ensure that visionary individuals take over the mantle of power.

Was in Surulere with my wife last week searching for Diamond Registrars and FBN Registrars and couldn't help but wonder how anyone can say Fash has done nothing.

The excellent network of well tarred roads just beat my imagination....

The institutions work...like LASTMA or not....the absence of that agency would have sent many Lagosians to their early graves...

Again....for any clown to sit down and say this man has done nothing is to live in a cocoon and wallow in self deceit...

Tell me any Governor that has out performed this guy...

and please don't even bring GEJ into dis discussion...

To start with...GEJ lacks vision and is the most clueless President Naija has ever had...

1. The excellent network of roads were not built by Fashola. That is how surulere has always been.

2. Lastma are a bunch of thugs.

3. I won't tell you a governor. I will tell you several. Mimiko, Oshiomole, Rochas and the best of the best, Akpabio!

4. Yes, GEJ is better than him. Agric, Power, Railways, Airports, Elections, are examples of places GEJ is excelling and considering he is ruling Nigeria where Lagos is just a part. Please don't compare the president of such a complex country as Nigeria to a state governor of the smallest state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by seunajia: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2012
The OP is sick, I'm sorry I don't apologise for telling it as it is, this is being plain.

I don't care what your party affiliation is, what tribe you belong to, your religion, your conscience, whatever. But I know your modus operandi; you trade in deception. I have been here long enough to know you and your ilk.

I did not vote Fashola in 2007, I instead voted Jimi Agbaje not only because he had a track-record, showed sparks and spoke intelligently, but because Tinubu was to impose Fashola, because Fashola was relatively unknown, because I wanted something pristine, something away from the status-quo.

He came and showed his mettle. It smacks of tomfoolery to say he has done nothing, Lagosians know and testify. Fashola is by far the best administrator we have in now. I do not need to harp on his achievements, the sincere know.

Albeit, Fashola shouldn't be our performance ceiling. Enough of this mediocre crap in this country! That aside, I have my grudges against him.

1. The traffic law (Okada restriction), however NECESSARY is ill-timed. He should have upped the BRT alittle bit before implementing it.

2. The Lekki-Epe expressway toll project is expensive and he knows it. The supporters of the project would say the private investors need to repay loans. Why is it a PPP in the first place, if the government won't hold stead for us? There other ways of financing the project, alas subtle ways e.g indirect tax on drivers license, fixed temporal increment on tax paid by residents etc.

3. The influence of Bola Tinubu on him is overwhelmingly annoying. Tinubu's ways brings him no favours. He needs to wriggle-off Tinubu.

The Okada restriction, his "go back to your village" talks and his PERCEIVED presidential ambition is the why we are having this discussion, not necessarily because the OP is concerned.

On the issue of presidency, AFAIC, he's the best the SW can present. And I still maintain he is not ripe, unless maybe when he forms an alliance with Ribadu or Buhari.

Oshiomole should go in Edo, his time will come. Quit mentioning Rochas, he has absolutely NOTHING to offer. Go to Owerri, go to Oguta, go to ideato, Orlu, Mgbidi, the guy is a joke. Akapbio? I don't know him, maybe if we see his work, he also needs to bring a formidable running mate.
Jonathan again? Hell no! He shouldn't be there in the first place, he was deputy to Alams, he later became governor, what did he achieve? He has been there since Yaradua died, what has he done? Apart from consistently breaking his own record of being the most corrupt president in our history. EDUCATION? NNPC? POWER? HEALTH? TRANSPORTATION? SECURITY? What has he done?! I am ashamed someone so useless as GEJ is my president.

For those of you that think he's slow, he's not slow, he is the DEVIL. Conning, wicked, corrupt ba.stard. He called Azazi uncle, but killed him! He worships satan and revels in alcoholism. He claims to know BH but has not moved them. But Fashola is the talk here today.

In summary the OP is on a smear campaign. His claims make this apparent. The good people of Lagos state should continue to "berate" Fashola, if necessary, to keep him on his toes. Million Naira question, who is going to succeed Fashola?
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by talktimi(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2012
abysirius: What do u want to gain from telling lies? If you think this' fun then u're making a big mistake. It's far worse than u're thinking...trying to soil another man's good work (even when u'll admit in ur closet that he's d best) is like calling for a contest between u and God and I'm not interested in watching the match. Of course the result is obvious...u're a waste!
well it is a fact that 788 doctors were sacked in a swoop by gov fashola and also LASU fees were increased by over 1000%. I'm not saying Fashola didn't work in Lagos since there's a complete difference btw his impact and Tinubu's administration, all I'm saying is that the lagos state governor is just over hyped when you compare with states like Niger or Akwa Ibom. Its just my opinion based on facts and pls stop the insults to others on NL and the blasphemy here. Thank you
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Andybaby: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2012
I am sure the person who initiated this post is a PDP member. Fashola has great achievements that has fastrack the state 20 years forward. It is evident even a blind man can see it
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by vizion: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2012
Ikengawo: i don't live in Lagos so my opinion should fairly be taken with a grain of salt, but i've also noticed some of the things the poster has said with a few being new news to me.
Lagos is booming but it seems to be in large part due to leading a private sector boom that's effecting the whole of africa.
The things accredited to fashola have been in large part private sector projects, even Eko Atlantic.

It's no wonder Lagos can brag about being the only state that doesn't need federal remittances, it's not doing much as far as spending compared to others states that are
renovating all their schools
giving free health care
giving free education
adding new roads
building industries
etc.

this doesn't mean i think Fashola is a bad leader, just an overrated one. Still a professional with vision though

it is not the business of government to be in business.

government should be able to provide an enabling environment for business to thrive.

Lagos has not done the best it can but relative to most states in the federation, she is doing well.

around the world, how many government of developed countries give out free education, free health care, build industries etc
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by talktimi(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2012
seunajia: The OP is sick, I'm sorry I don't apologise for telling it as it is, this is being plain.

I don't care what your party affiliation is, what tribe you belong to, your religion, your conscience, whatever. But I know your modus operandi; you trade in deception. I have been here long enough to know you and your ilk.

I did not vote Fashola in 2007, I instead voted Jimi Agbaje not only because he had a track-record, showed sparks and spoke intelligently, but because Tinubu was to impose Fashola, because Fashola was relatively unknown, because I wanted something pristine, something away from the status-quo.

He came and showed his mettle. It smacks of tomfoolery to say he has done nothing, Lagosians know and testify. Fashola is by far the best administrator we have in now. I do not need to harp on his achievements, the sincere know.

Albeit, Fashola shouldn't be our performance ceiling. Enough of this mediocre crap in this country! That aside, I have my grudges against him.

1. The traffic law (Okada restriction), however NECESSARY is ill-timed. He should have upped the BRT alittle bit before implementing it.

2. The Lekki-Epe expressway toll project is expensive and he knows it. The supporters of the project would say the private investors need to repay loans. Why is it a PPP in the first place, if the government won't hold stead for us? There other ways of financing the project, alas subtle ways e.g indirect tax on drivers license, fixed temporal increment on tax paid by residents etc.

3. The influence of Bola Tinubu on him is overwhelmingly annoying. Tinubu's ways brings him no favours. He needs to wriggle-off Tinubu.

The Okada restriction, his "go back to your village" talks and his PERCEIVED presidential ambition is the why we are having this discussion, not necessarily because the OP is concerned.

On the issue of presidency, AFAIC, he's the best the SW can present. And I still maintain he is not ripe, unless maybe when he forms an alliance with Ribadu or Buhari.

Oshiomole should go in Edo, his time will come. Quit mentioning Rochas, he has absolutely NOTHING to offer. Go to Owerri, go to Oguta, go to ideato, Orlu, Mgbidi, the guy is a joke. Akapbio? I don't know him, maybe if we see his work, he also needs to bring a formidable running mate.
Jonathan again? Hell no! He shouldn't be there in the first place, he was deputy to Alams, he later became governor, what did he achieve? He has been there since Yaradua died, what has he done? Apart from consistently breaking his own record of being the most corrupt president in our history. EDUCATION? NNPC? POWER? HEALTH? TRANSPORTATION? SECURITY? What has he done?! I am ashamed someone so useless as GEJ is my president.

For those of you that think he's slow, he's not slow, he is the DEVIL. Conning, wicked, corrupt ba.stard. He called Azazi uncle, but killed him! He worships satan and revels in alcoholism. He claims to know BH but has not moved them. But Fashola is the talk here today.

In summary the OP is on a smear campaign. His claims make this apparent. The good people of Lagos state should continue to "berate" Fashola, if necessary, to keep him on his toes. Million Naira question, who is going to succeed Fashola?

first of all you were making good points but I'm surprised at the level of immaturity you decided to delve into, really shocking. In all arguments it is always important to have empirical evidence of all statements made so as not to be called a liar or even sued for libel as the case may be. Besides I have this unshakable belief that if you were one on one with the president now, you would never insult him so let's keep things straight here.
You called GEJ a devil, conning wicked and corrupt basta.rd who revels in alcoholism and also accused your president of killing general Azazi. If you are called to a court of law, will you be able to defend your statements ? I agree you are bitter with the president but that doesn't mean you'll heap unfounded allegations on him. You also claimed gej didn't do anything as dep governor and governor of Bayelsa state WOW. As dep gov maybe he did nothing but as governor he really worked well in the short period of time he was in office I know that because my little company got some supply contracts in the state making me actively involved in both private and government contracts. All I'm asking for is please argue with verifiable claims and have a little courtesy for the office of the president if for nothing but the fact that he's old enough to be your father/uncle. Thanks alot
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by pheesayor(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2012
the annoying thing is Goodluck is bringing back slow locomotive trains while fashola is building fast light rail, not saying fashola is a Saint but he's way intellectually better than our dear President sad
Omo_Tier1:
I was in Lagos last year, I saw the change for myself. I went to Oshodi to go see the true change and I do not need any body to preach to me Fashola handiwork. Also I do not need any body to tell me GEJ is a total failure. From the moment my plane touched down at the airport, it was obvious that GEJ Is a failure.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by ba7man(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2012
The truth will always outlive lies. Soon, Who's telling the truth or lies will be revealed to the world to see. I've marked down some names here and i'm sure we'll laugh at those names in the future.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by buhak: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2012
FASHOLA have done well but he can still do better because he have enough resources.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by anulaxad(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2012
talktimi: first of all you were making good points but I'm surprised at the level of immaturity you decided to delve into, really shocking. In all arguments it is always important to have empirical evidence of all statements made so as not to be called a liar or even sued for libel as the case may be. Besides I have this unshakable belief that if you were one on one with the president now, you would never insult him so let's keep things straight here.
You called GEJ a devil, conning wicked and corrupt basta.rd who revels in alcoholism and also accused your president of killing general Azazi. If you are called to a court of law, will you be able to defend your statements ? I agree you are bitter with the president but that doesn't mean you'll heap unfounded allegations on him. You also claimed gej didn't do anything as dep governor and governor of Bayelsa state WOW. As dep gov maybe he did nothing but as governor he really worked well in the short period of time he was in office I know that because my little company got some supply contracts in the state making me actively involved in both private and government contracts. All I'm asking for is please argue with verifiable claims and have a little courtesy for the office of the president if for nothing but the fact that he's old enough to be your father/uncle. Thanks alot

who is this angry angry angry angry what an insult who do you think you are angry angry angry angry look don't let me curse you. jonathan is more than a corrupt bast ard a fockhead a suckmysillmothercoker he is heartless who do you think you are what disrespect are the roads you drive on paved in fact do you even walk on pavements or in nigeria as the are called side walk do you no because they don't exist. Nigeria is a rich jungle that wants to help its people but the leaders are not only enriching the rich there killing the poor and this heartless cun.t badluck places subsidies on oil prices when things were not already bad enough. you want evidence have you seen the news headline 5 trillion stole under jonathan have you seen the removal of the subsidies have you seen the Niger delta where the people live in the gutter the place where that bast ard is from his own people from his own state his own village are suffering.

you are evil and heartless so what if your little useless company got contracts is that going to help everyone you really have put in and angry mood >:
let me stop before I insult you.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by anulaxad(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Demdem(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2012
pheesayor: the annoying thing is Goodluck is bringing back slow locomotive trains while fashola is building fast light rail, not saying fashola is a Saint but he's way intellectually better than our dear President sad

A brain subjected to a daily dose of oyel and kaikai has nothing to offer. He offered nothing new as governor so we shouldn't be surprised about his current failings.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by pheesayor(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2012
talktimi: well it is a fact that 788 doctors were sacked in a swoop by gov fashola and also LASU fees were increased by over 1000%. I'm not saying Fashola didn't work in Lagos since there's a complete difference btw his impact and Tinubu's administration, all I'm saying is that the lagos state governor is just over hyped when you compare with states like Niger or Akwa Ibom. Its just my opinion based on facts and pls stop the insults to others on NL and the blasphemy here. Thank you
I was in akwaibom for a Conference in July and the deputy governor was there baosting that there's no single lot hole in the whole of Uyo, I told someone that 'take the population of Lagos, human and vehicular to akwaibom and watch those infrastructures crumble in a few months'. I've said that here before.

Never ever compare Lagos with akwaibom, except you take the population into consideration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation / $500,000 Bribe: Supreme Court Affirms Farouk Lawan’s Five-year Sentence / Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.