Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (30293 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2019
wink
Namzgurl:
Ok, I have been with my boyfriend for almost eleven years and I love him very much. I am African American and he is Nigerian (Igbo) he inspired me to go back to school when I first met him, now I am an RN. He happens to be a doctor here in US. We have gone on many trips but none to Nigeria. I have never met anyone from his family and he has a sister that lives about 30Min away from him whom he says he is not close with. I spend quite a bit of time at his home but he has never left me alone there nor do I have a key, but he doesn't have one to my place either. About 7 years ago he told me his sisters didn't approve of our relationship and we decided to end it we both hugged and cried. I was devastated, Three months went by and he called me telling me he loved me and missed me and didn't want to lose me. So, During this time a friend of mine told me she seen him and another women at the post office together. So about 2 weeks later he showed up at my door and we went to dinner to talk and ended up being intimate that night. That same night I noticed a ring on his finger and Said what did u go and get married and he said no it was a gift his sister bought him and since I have never seen it again. Since we got back together back in 2007 he has consistently tried to get me to gave a baby, but i refuse. My daughter has often said she thinks he is married and I feel it is true,he goes home once a year for 6 weeks. I have asked him and he denies it. So, recently I was on his computer at his home and it got a virus, I told him I would take it the following day to the computer store to get it removed. I know if you look for stuff u will find it. Well, I was on his computer and I opened up 2 files and one was a marriage certificate from the church in Nigeria (Enugu) and it was dated 2007 and the other was a passport showing his true age he is 10 years older than he told me he was which I'm ok with the age but why lie and married. I am torn and why doesn't his wife live here? I need advice, I so love this man and he babies me and is so affectionate. Who can live a double life and what if I would have had a baby, he is not going to leave his wife. Help!!! I was 27 when I met him and thought he was 31 years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Annoying Things About Being A Man / 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.