Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (30821 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by lastpage: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
Red-Light:

bla bla bla (and the ranting continues) grin grin ... now go and get laid .... u really need it tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Movingcoil: ok nne no vex, I just wan know wer u ar from and wer u are right now, ar u a Nigerian or wat and do you stay right now?
Dont mind the Arrow!
All she can fume-about is "I am not BA, I am not AA, I am not Nigerian, ...blah-blah-blah"!

Then 'WHAT' THE HELL ARE YOU?
Too ashamed to mention it, Right?

Even her "English and sentence construction" has given her out as poorly or ill-educated without any shred of common-sense!

She thinks once she comes online anonymously to rant "American are living better than Nigerians", then she will receive a round of applause to boost her downtrodden ego!

The sex-starved mofo forgot to engage her brain before putting her mouth (read: deformed fingers! grin ) into gear!

Really, on closer examination, it is obvious you are displaying symptoms of a sex-starved, depressed and traumatized biatch! You should go and get prolly well-laid (by a well-fed Alsatian Dog of course!) .... and then maybe you can come back here for proper "mental-evaluation".

In real life, you wouldn't even dare open that your filthy trap of a mouth to talk when l talk, House-girl like yourself.

Living Abroad is a choice ....and not everyone thinks that is their BEST CHOICE!

Come to Nigeria and see what 'top-class' men and women are doing with money! tongue tongue
You will shrink with fear.
wink wink

I have "used abroad" to my satisfaction (and you'd be surprised where l am responding from at this moment! grin ), every member of my family carries "the Passport", but we still cherish our being Nigerians more than anything....and we enjoy THE BEST of both worlds ....unlike a trapped, lost, frustrated and mentally deranged NOBODY like yourself.

Get a life....if it is not too late or GO HUG A HIGH VOLTAGE TRANSFORMER in your neck of woods.
kiss kiss

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2012
lastpage:

Dont mind the Arrow!
All she can fume-about is "I am not BA, I am not AA, I am not Nigerian, ...blah-blah-blah"!

Then 'WHAT' THE HELL ARE YOU?
Too ashamed to mention it, Right?

Even her "English and sentence construction" has given her out as poorly or ill-educated without any shred of common-sense!

She thinks once she comes online anonymously to rant "American are living better than Nigerians", then she will receive a round of applause to boost her downtrodden ego!

You know your bros asked me to stop but i see they are not stopping you so, lets go.
I thought you were man but now that i know you are woman a mother even spewing so much sewrage waste i feel sorry for the child you bore you are nothing but a sewrage tank. Now that you have started with senseless verbal diarrhea let me clean up your act and deodorise your stink.

Hiding? if it was not becouse of laziness you should have just clicked my profile check my posts you would see that I am a proudly South African who stands down to no one. wink

You keep calling people slaves when you are the first to carry your slave master the Queens language in such a slavery mentality. I am not English and here on Nl I do not give damn* how i constract a sentence as long as you get the gist, hear me? tongue

lastpage:
The sex-starved mofo forgot to engage her brain before putting her mouth (read: deformed fingers! grin ) into gear!

I can see you are sales lady selling sex to everone and anything that moves. So you oversexed and deasesed grin

lastpage:
Really, on closer examination, it is obvious you are displaying symptoms of a sex-starved, depressed and traumatized biatch! You should go and get prolly well-laid (by a well-fed Alsatian Dog of course!) .... and then maybe you can come back here for proper "mental-evaluation".

In real life, you wouldn't even dare open that your filthy trap of a mouth to talk when l talk, House-girl like yourself.

House girl? Are you projecting here? But I understand how you could do this? Remember this, in your own words.

lastpage:
l come from a very poor home (that probably explains my phobia for poverty, for me on my child, now and in the future!  wink

I work, yes, work hard and l pray you or my children would not have to go through what l went through in this Naija, growing-up (have you ever hawked before, on the streets ? well, l have as a girl of abt 10yrs; even now, l still support the parents that put me through such ordeal

Now I understand were your psychotic behaviour comes from. Did they not hawk you too? Aggg shame man, you seem to be the one who need mental help. I know, you projecting shame, poor thing I am sure it should be horrible being haunted by your past.

lastpage:
Living Abroad is a choice ....and not everyone thinks that is their BEST CHOICE!

Come to Nigeria and see what 'top-class' men and women are doing with money! tongue tongue
You will shrink with fear.
wink wink

I have "used abroad" to my satisfaction (and you'd be surprised where l am responding from at this moment! grin ), every member of my family carries "the Passport", but we still cherish our being Nigerians more than anything....and we enjoy THE BEST of both worlds ....unlike a trapped, lost, frustrated and mentally deranged NOBODY like yourself.

Get a life....if it is not too late or GO HUG A HIGH VOLTAGE TRANSFORMER in your neck of woods.
kiss kiss

Lastpage!

Lier, lier your pants are on fire! Its either you are a mor0nic lier or you are really schizo. Please see your own posts bagging for info. to go excrete your young in a better country. And ohh, you also said it was your first time going across. You just see your rich madam do something and you follow, trying to get your young a better life than the one you in the "sh1thole" called nigeria. Your own words not mine. grin

In all honesty you were attacking me for saying living stds are better in the us than nigeria and all these post below prove me right and you a delussional nut.
Now, f ***offf, hawker girl, I am done with you and your gutter mouth. grin cheesy wink cool

https://www.nairaland.com/241742/want-give-birth-u.k-axis Lastpage! [/quote]

https://www.nairaland.com/1144330/senator-pays-n2.5m-cancer-patients/1#13584687

lastpage:
Why are Nigerians so easily deceived like this? Imagine! These scallywags have robbed our children of their future smuch so that they want them to be grateful and rolling onfloor when they "sprinkle a little dust" of the loot, our joint patrimony, they have stolen! Where are the ROADS, where are the HOSPITALS, where is tPORTABLE WATER to drink, where are the STANDARD SCHOOLS, How much is a BAG OF RICE, BEANS or a GALLOOF PALM OIL...... and here you'll are clapping for this truanand murderer in Agabda! Lord have mercy, we have really lost it in this country of ouEven that Cancer patient should have stoned this "Area-Boprecipitate-Senator" in the head, with the 2.5Million naira ...not that he is in a system where he has to CALL A COW LIKOMISORE, "BROTHER" ......SO THAT HE CAN HAVE SOME MTO EAT! So, l cant really blame them, they've gat no-choice, really. Pathetic Omisore should go and jump into that Ogunpa RiverIbadan, his 'blood money' stinks to high heavens.

A day will come when all those how made Nigeria the hell-hit is today, despite all the "Natural resources" nature bestoon us for FREE, ....... when their own health cant even be salvaged by tens of Billions of naira they have stolen. Karma will visit them, for the souls of little children that dievery day in our glorified mortuary that is called Hospitals. Mtchew, efulefu! Okay, e remain small make l nearly vex..... Lastpage! Lastpage!

https://www.nairaland.com/1139782/airtel-launches-hd-voice-service/1#13502117Lastpage! [/quote]
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Jesus wept.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MainAttraction(f): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Red-Light:
nope its used 4 both black and white as long as u are westerner... And why u shaking ur head undecided what is d biggy?

I've never heard it used for white people. Lets be real it's a deragotory word for AA. And that's bleeped up shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by lastpage: 1:36am On Dec 31, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Hiding? if it was not becouse of laziness you should have just clicked my profile check my posts you would see that I am a proudly South African who stands down to no one. wink

You keep calling people slaves when you are the first to carry your slave master the Queens language in such a slavery mentality. I am not English and here on Nl I do not give damn* how i constract a sentence as long as you get the gist, hear me? tongue

Shussh joor, "English" is the language of education in South Africa and Nigeria.

Its only ill-bred and ill-educated riff-raffs like you that use that excuse of "English is not my language", when you that is how far your education can take you.

Now, l dont know which of your ranting to quote but l wont waste my time.

https://www.nairaland.com/1040643/omg-she-just-been-duped
fuqua: Take it easy SWEETCHEEKS. I was only trying to help. P.M.S must be a B.II.TT.CC.HH or maybe the GIRDLE is just too tight! Exhale sista, Exhale! grin
grin grin

I wanted to quote a few things from your past posts - Like you blaming your "Prophet" for a failed relationship, .....
.....a relationship you were having with a NIGERIAN guy
..... a relationship in which you were so strung-out about that you descended so low as to ask people for help to "hack" into the Nigerian guy's FaceBook and Tweeter accounts!

See how shamelessly insecure you are?

You also mentioned that your business has failed and so many other issues about yourself .....

...THEN I STOPPED MYSELF: Why should l come down to the level of this deranged lunatic who is trying to take it out on Nigerians, for all her woes and PMS issues?
No point.

You come across as one of those bitter and confused S/Africans who hate Nigerians but can do without them!
My advise: Dump that Nigerian man you want to kill yourself over, go to Hebrow Neighborhood and get one of your dope-guzzling S/African folks, for a husband!

BTW: You are not even smart enough to know that it is a man that is commenting (Any Eediot would have seen that from the tone and manner the comments are written! )

If you aint So dumb, you would have asked yourself: How can someone asking to deliver in 2009 be the same person with a son whose finished first year in a U.K. University.... Or you haven't noticed that from a few of my posts? (I dont owe you an explanation though, of why and on whose behalf l did that post).
Read more of my posts and you will know what l am talking about.

You dont even have a clue about the things you are talking about

Go and resolve your mental problems, ...go to that your "Prophet" and let him do some more abracadabra on your mental state .....

You are so stewpid and reprehensible you cant even make your own business profitable and your love-life is in shambles!

Are you going to wait until that your Prophet tells you to get your head checked properly

.....before you do so?

Lastpage!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:36am On Dec 31, 2012
lastpage:

Shussh joor, "English" is the language of education in South Africa and Nigeria.

Its only ill-bred and ill-educated riff-raffs like you that use that excuse of "English is not my language", when you that is how far your education can take you.

Now, l dont know which of your ranting to quote but l wont waste my time.

https://www.nairaland.com/1040643/omg-she-just-been-duped
grin grin

YEAH, A LADY WAS DUPED BY SOME NIGERIAN THUG, AND IT PISSED ME OFF. YOU ARE JUST PROVING MY POINT HERE. embarassed

lastpage:
I wanted to quote a few things from your past posts - Like you blaming your "Prophet" for a failed relationship, .....
.....a relationship you were having with a NIGERIAN guy
..... a relationship in which you were so strung-out about that you descended so low as to ask people for help to "hack" into the Nigerian guy's FaceBook and Tweeter accounts!

See how shamelessly insecure you are?

You also mentioned that your business has failed and so many other issues about yourself .....

NOT FAILED DUMMY HAVING CHALLENGES. I AM NOT A HAWKER LOVE, SO MY BUSINESS CAN NOT FAIL IN ONE YEAR. I GUESS YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND, "BUSINESSS" VS "HAWKING"; GOING BAREFOOT STREET TO STREET WITH STINKY SELF FOR DAYS ON END SELLING YAM. tongue

lastpage:
...THEN I STOPPED MYSELF: Why should l come down to the level of this deranged lunatic who is trying to take it out on Nigerians, for all her woes and PMS issues?
No point.

DO NOT TROUBLE TROUBLE , YOU STARTED THIS TRYING TO SHOW OFF AS THE FUGGLY COLOUR SCRIBBLING B1TCH ON NL. undecided

lastpage:
You come across as one of those bitter and confused S/Africans who hate Nigerians but can do without them!
My advise: Dump that Nigerian man you want to kill yourself over, go to Hebrow Neighborhood and get one of your dope-guzzling S/African folks, for a husband!

EVEN IF I DUMP THIS ONE HE WILL NEVER COME NEXT TO YOU DEAR, HE SAYS YOU FUGLY. cool

lastpage:
BTW: You are not even smart enough to know that it is a man that is commenting (Any Eediot would have seen that from the tone and manner the comments are written! )
I SAW YOUR PHOTO YOU LOOKED LIKE A MAN. grin grin grin * i think i am also allowed one lie, you have been lying too much* grin grin wink cool
Some Nl man b1tch like women, i have been saying this forever cannot see the difference.

lastpage:
If you aint So dumb, you would have asked yourself: How can someone asking to deliver in 2009 be the same person with a son whose finished first year in a U.K. University.... Or you haven't noticed that from a few of my posts? (I dont owe you an explanation though, of why and on whose behalf l did that post).
Read more of my posts and you will know what l am talking about.

LAST "HAWKER GIRL" PAGE, IS A LIER, A SCHIZO AND AN ATTENTION SEEKER. YOU ARE REALLY HOPELESS. WHY WOULD YOU BAG PEOPLE TO GET YOU INFO FOR HOSPITALS IN BETTER COUNTRIES TO EXCRETE YOUR YOUNG, SAY ITS YOUR FIRST BORN BUT ALL ALONG YOU WERE LYING YOU ALREADY HAVE 21 YEAR OLD YOU GOT THROUGH MOLESTATION I GUESS WHEN YOU WERE A " HAWKER GIRL" ? YOU ARE PATHETIC. shocked

lastpage:
You dont even have a clue about the things you are talking about

Go and resolve your mental problems, ...go to that your "Prophet" and let him do some more abracadabra on your mental state .....

MENTAL OR MEN PROBLEMS? YOU HAVE FAR TOO MUCH BAGGAGE DAMN* GIRL, THATS WHY YOU ARE A WALKING SEWRAGE TANK. IT STINKS, SURELY. lipsrsealed

lastpage:
You are so stewpid and reprehensible you cant even make your own business profitable and your love-life is in shambles!

Are you going to wait until that your Prophet tells you to get your head checked properly

.....before you do so?

Lastpage!

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!! ATLEAST MY PROBLEMS ARE NOT LIFE AND DEATH MATTERS, IF I CHOOSE TO DUMP THIS MY MAN WHICH I WILL NOT, I CAN GET ANYMAN I WANT AND MY BUSINESS HAS BEEN GOING UP( PLEASE REFER TO MY POST) WHAT ABOUT YOU WITH YOUR BIG UGLY NOSE AND MASSED UP LIFE? BASICLY YOU ARE F****D THERES NO TWO WAY ABOUT IT, "HAWKER GIRL" kiss

NOW, KISS MY YELLOW BIG A$$$$$$ AND STOP COMING AFTER ME WITH YOUR STINKER. cool wink

ps, i will go to the prophet though to confess, i think you have dirty-ed my spirit. So much cursin. Yeeeeeewwwwww
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by tpia5: 2:45am On Dec 31, 2012
@ lastpage

you're taking this thread very personally, why?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by tpia5: 2:47am On Dec 31, 2012
No wonder she can not distinguish between someone with "African ancestry" like Obama, ....and a Black President (Obama was not born anywhere near Africa, he never lived a day of his life in Africa, he dont speak like an African, not married to an African and identifies more with foreign countries like Israel, than any African country, ....not even the Kenya his Papa came from!......Yet this ill-educated 'sweetcheeks' girl is calling him an "Black" President!

is he a white president?

i didnt follow the thread so i dont know how or why obama isnt considered a black president, according to you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 3:10am On Dec 31, 2012
tpia@:
@ lastpage

Dumped by an akata perhAps?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 3:12am On Dec 31, 2012
I have never seen a y yellow azz.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2012
@Lastpage

Unfollow this thread, there's no need for this war of words.

Peace
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by lastpage: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
tpia@:
@ lastpage

Good question!

Because:
1.) Its only stewpid people who generalize, to insult a whole nation (Nigerian men) simply because they are having an unpleasant experience in their love-life with one.

2.) I think it is the height of hypocrisy for "the Pot to be accusing the Kettle of being black". When a S/African hides behind a silly keyboard to disparage my own country/men (S/Africa is also not better than America, is it?), the mofo got to pull the wool in her own eyes FIRST.

3.) The lifeless cretin decides that she needs to do a "digging" on my previous post (taking it personal as you put it), just to prove that she can spew rubbish ......and l just gave her back a whiff of what it is like (Those who live in glass house dont throw stones!)

Now, l've pressed my IGNORE-BUTTON on that fuggly bitch who is trying to "inject herself" into this mud-sling 'cos l dont suffer ANY FOOL.

Now you know why.
As to your other question: Do you think Obama is a "black" President or an "American" President?
You can follow the thread, if you want.

BTW: Any of her sympathizers can come out boldly or pretend they are "just passing-by" .... I can deal with "it". wink wink

Lastpage!

BTW: Is it not very nice that you think l am "the only one" taking this personally?
I remember we've had spats a longtime ago. Just wondering...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by lastpage: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
sweetcheecks:

YEAH, A LADY WAS DUPED BY SOME NIGERIAN THUG, AND IT PISSED ME OFF. YOU ARE JUST PROVING MY POINT HERE. embarassed

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!! ATLEAST MY PROBLEMS ARE NOT LIFE AND DEATH MATTERS, IF I CHOOSE TO DUMP THIS MY MAN WHICH I WILL NOT, I CAN GET ANYMAN I WANT AND MY BUSINESS HAS BEEN GOING UP

sweetcheeks: You see I am not asking if it is wrong or not but I am a very curious person. This is killing me. He is also soo tightly proofed everything, phone, fb, twitter etc. SOO I need to know what is there to hide.

I have made my mind up couse there might be something he is hiding. Fellow nailanders please if you have succesfully done this please help me do this!

No scamers please, am not paying a cent for the service. Free advice or just shut your pie hole!!!! Kabish!!!

I am willing to accept whatever I find.
Look, I have already tried mozilla and firebug, some application dowloads that want you to buy extra applications, fill in surveys and all that nonsesne but do not work. Please suggest somrthing you have used and had worked.
He doesn't bring it home. He connects a lot on his phone and it is password protected
. Is this a futile exercise?
https://www.nairaland.com/991931/need-how-hack-bfs-social

Did you write all the above or did l just manufacture them?

A secure woman will never try to hack her boyfriends Social Network Account
.....even when she thinks he is ready to dump her, you are always free to take a walk but for imbeciles like you, you're so worthless you will do ANYTHING to tie down a "NIGERIAN" man! HE does not value you, because you have no value otherwise, he will be the one running after your "smelly-YELLOW ar.se". The guy knows you are a rogue and untrustworthy, thats why he locks his Phones, Wallet, Laptop, e.t.c grin grin grin grin

sweetcheeks: NOT FAILED DUMMY HAVING CHALLENGES. I AM NOT A HAWKER LOVE, SO MY BUSINESS CAN NOT FAIL IN ONE YEAR. I GUESS YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND, "BUSINESSS" VS "HAWKING"; GOING BAREFOOT STREET TO STREET WITH STINKY SELF FOR DAYS ON END SELLING YAM. tongue

sweetcheeks: I had not really given this relationship the best attention becouse I have been going through tough times in my businesses and had plummetted into a financial crisis. I had never asked and shared my true financial situation with him....When I ask him why he would not be available and if he is seeing someone he gets angry and says that its non of my
business
. I told him, that it was ok I was cancelling the visit.
https://www.nairaland.com/1127469/distance-pride-bad-friends-killing

Now, if you want to "somersault", be careful not to injure yourself! grin grin
If you want to throw stones, live far-away from a Glass-house! wink wink

sweetcheeks: But I need more than just a relationship. What complicates things to me even more is that a prophet told me I am going to marry someone else not him.

Now we know WHO IS JUST BEEN DUMPED! grin grin
No wonder you're so bitter and angry with NIGERIAN MEN!
shocked shocked tongue tongue
They are your Nightmare! cry cry

I will suggest you switch to your "Prophet".... He can do you and prophecy for you at the same time! shocked shocked shocked
Illiterate Yellow-ar.se! tongue tongue
....and stop "shouting" in Capital letters all through, or didn't your lack of education tell you that?

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!! ATLEAST MY PROBLEMS ARE NOT LIFE AND DEATH MATTERS, IF I CHOOSE TO DUMP THIS MY MAN WHICH I WILL NOT, I CAN GET ANYMAN I WANT AND MY BUSINESS HAS BEEN GOING UP

Indeed, l laugh in Chinese: hahahahhaha bru-ha-ha grin
Desperate, yellow-arze-wipe

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
MainAttraction:

I've never heard it used for white people. Lets be real it's a deragotory word for AA. And that's bleeped up shocked
nope its not ... and u hearing this from someone that had lived in diaspaora and dating akata (thats me) ... and its not derogatory ..... but if u had made up ur mind that it is... there is nothing i can do... but thats just the truth
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
mondi_cheeks: oh trust me I talk about it on nl all the time wink no mondi is not my real name...its jus a username
okay tell me then wink
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
Red-Light:
okay tell me then wink
u like things
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u like things
happy New Year smiley ... things like?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
Red-Light:
happy New Year smiley ... things like?
happy new year to too. Hope all is going well so far
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
mondi_cheeks: happy new year to too. Hope all is going well so far
yeah.... i guess ....wbu?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
lastpage:
https://www.nairaland.com/991931/need-how-hack-bfs-social

Did you write all the above or did l just manufacture them?

A secure woman will never try to hack her boyfriends Social Network Account
.....even when she thinks he is ready to dump her, you are always free to take a walk but for imbeciles like you, you're so worthless you will do ANYTHING to tie down a "NIGERIAN" man! HE does not value you, because
you have no value otherwise, he will be the one running after your "smelly-YELLOW ar.se". The guy knows you are a rogue
and untrustworthy, thats why he locks his Phones, Wallet, Laptop, e.t.c grin grin grin grin

COMPLEMENTS OF THE NEW YEAR
Last "HAWKER GIRL'S" Page. I thought I had used you to wipe my backside and flushed you in the loo in 2012. Am supprised that you crawled out of the sewrage and you are back here stinking up the whole place. Now read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1036790/need-how-hack-bfs-social
That was a prank, DUMMY.
He would never dump me dear he adores me, he calls me *Madam* please continue to read all other posts.
I forgot you are sales lady and want all Nigerian men to taste your dirty, stinking tin. Mine is above hawker girls league, forget him sweets.
Go on now crawl into the gutter there should be some guys you can scrape up and use.

lastpage:
https://www.nairaland.com/1127469/distance-pride-bad-friends-killing

Now, if you want to "somersault", be careful not to injure yourself! grin grin
If you want to throw stones, live far-away from a Glass-house! wink wink

Now we know WHO IS JUST BEEN DUMPED! grin grin
No wonder you're so bitter and angry with NIGERIAN MEN!
shocked shocked tongue tongue
They are your Nightmare! cry cry
You are hopeless, hawker girl, The topic was DUPED NOT DUMPED, now go read it s-l-o-w-l-y maybe you will understand what the topic was all about. kiss

lastpage:
I will suggest you switch to your "Prophet".... He can do you and prophecy for you at the same time! shocked shocked shocked
Illiterate Yellow-ar.se! tongue tongue
....and stop "shouting" in Capital letters all through, or didn't your lack of education tell you that?
You need to get a little original than coppying everthing i say, shame grin grin grin. OMG, HAWKER GIRL, is going to hell, she even go after MOG's shocked shocked cool. I understand though thats your job. The girl's gotta eat. wink

lastpage:

Indeed, l laugh in Chinese: hahahahhaha bru-ha-ha grin
Desperate, yellow-arze-wipe

NOW, BYE FUGGLY BIG NOSE HAWKER GIRL. HOPE YOU GET
OUT OF POVERTY AND JOIN EVERYONE ELSE IN " LE GOOD
LIFE" tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
If this war of words repeats itself any further and on any other thread on this section, there shall be consequences. . . So pls.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by BUSHMAN1: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
wow!! these are supposedly very articulate and very well educated people insulting each other and behaving like juveniles, its shocking..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2013
sexkillz: If this war of words repeats itself any further and on any other thread on this section, there shall be consequences. . . So pls.

Noted and I stand down. Just did not like being attacked for stating a fact.

REALLY WAS EMBARRASSING, I WOULD NOT MIND IF MINE ARE HIDDEN. SORRY TO ALL THE NAIRELANDERS, THIS IS REALLY A BAD EXAMPLE FOR THE YOUNGSTERS, WAS REALLY TIRED OF BEING ATTACKED AND TAKING THE HIGH ROAD.

PEACE!!!!
THANKS MOD.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2013
BUSH MAN: wow!! these are supposedly very articulate and very well educated people insulting each other and behaving like juveniles, its shocking..

I AM REALLY SORRY. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APPOLOGIES TO ALL NAIRALANDERS. kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 04, 2013
sexkillz: If this war of words repeats itself any further and on any other thread on this section, there shall be consequences. . . So pls.

Good morning ...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 04, 2013
Red-Light:
yeah.... i guess ....wbu?
I was down wit a fever...but I'm back to my normal self
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by aaliyaSA(f): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
am new to this forum and from SA...i seriously havin fun wit some of ur responses....Damn some of u r nasty!!! as for Nigerian men being the best....could be!!
190-the-clown:
Nigerian men are the best around

OP you have to manage him cos if you had met other men from other nationalities they would have done worse

so manage him - havent you heard the saying

Nigerian men are God's gift to woman-kind# or is women kind - abeg anyone atleast you understand the message

we are the best when it comes to relationships, child upbringing, we got the culture, we dont cheat and did i forget to say we are the best in bed too cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2013
sweetcheeks plz come letz 4k, it'l b so so so fun like riding a trolley in shoprite and licking lollipops wid palmy...am waiting
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MegRN(f): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2013
wow....great way to waste 11 years of your life on a guy who says he loves you, yet he marries someone else. Dump his arse cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
Namzgurl: Ok, I have been with my boyfriend for almost eleven years and I love him very much. I am African American and he is Nigerian (Igbo) he inspired me to go back to school when I first met him, now I am an RN. He happens to be a doctor here in US. We have gone on many trips but none to Nigeria. I have never met anyone from his family and he has a sister that lives about 30Min away from him whom he says he is not close with. I spend quite a bit of time at his home but he has never left me alone there nor do I have a key, but he doesn't have one to my place either. About 7 years ago he told me his sisters didn't approve of our relationship and we decided to end it we both hugged and cried. I was devastated, Three months went by and he called me telling me he loved me and missed me and didn't want to lose me. So, During this time a friend of mine told me she seen him and another women at the post office together. So about 2 weeks later he showed up at my door and we went to dinner to talk and ended up being intimate that night. That same night I noticed a ring on his finger and Said what did u go and get married and he said no it was a gift his sister bought him and since I have never seen it again. Since we got back together back in 2007 he has consistently tried to get me to gave a baby, but i refuse. My daughter has often said she thinks he is married and I feel it is true,he goes home once a year for 6 weeks. I have asked him and he denies it. So, recently I was on his computer at his home and it got a virus, I told him I would take it the following day to the computer store to get it removed. I know if you look for stuff u will find it. Well, I was on his computer and I opened up 2 files and one was a marriage certificate from the church in Nigeria (Enugu) and it was dated 2007 and the other was a passport showing his true age he is 10 years older than he told me he was which I'm ok with the age but why lie and married. I am torn and why doesn't his wife live here? I need advice, I so love this man and he babies me and is so affectionate. Who can live a double life and what if I would have had a baby, he is not going to leave his wife. Help!!! I was 27 when I met him and thought he was 31 years.
Ok let me educate u small on this issue.In nigeria we have what we call our real age and also our football age.Our football age is nott our real age but our professional age.Our real age is only known by our parents and the our playmates wey we grow up together rubbing our yansh for sand sand.Now our football age is the fake age we use at our place of work and when we want to marry.So anytime any nigerian tells u his/her age just add ten or fifteen and u will get his/her real age.On the issue of marriage we nigerian men are polygamous by nature.Its normal in naija to have 15 wives and nobody will raise an eyebrow so i wonder why u dey bother about ur boyfriend having only one wife back home in naija

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The little things that matter a lot in a relationship / He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go / Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.