Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,470 members, 7,770,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (30131 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You really do not want to start with me. Did you read before running your mouth? I am not BA. Redlight insulted me and have not insulted him except show him facts from his own insults.
You are right about one thing respect is a two way street. If you dish it you must be able to take it.

ok i now understand wer u ar comin from and u'l soon start enjoying it
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

How old are you? Ten? Or did you have a traumatic experience as child. What you have just said tells me you are a traumautised individual. Shame, you even know dirty chimps and the sizes of their privates? Never seen a chimp in my life. I can see you projecting here. Sorry I thought it was PMS. that
should have been an experience.Dont go playing with chimps
again. Now recheck yourself, from what you just said you need
some serious help. Goodluck. undecided
shocked
My gosh you even tried to share it on NL

https://www.nairaland.com/1109850/what-craziest-thing-person-you've

Nasty! You nasty boy, lay off animals and things. Yweeeew!!!

lemme ask u dz one question and plz answer me cos itz very simple, wen was d last time u got laid? And y u dey stalk d guy? U wan rape'am? This is how u'l be galavanting about like a mobile fibroid tissue and people seeing u as a human being wid'ot knowing actually dat u wer born 2ru abortion and during dat time part of ur brain got stuck in d disposed placenta, before u talk go learn some manners from ur mum which i don't even know if her condition is worse dan urs, den go 2 ur fada ie if he really knows u exist. No dey form james bond here cos as far as we know ur punni is just like a rabbit hole to any body here and will cost just few grains of dust and ie y itz not advisable 4 a same human 2 reason u as a woman

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
na so all dz slippers shapped ninja gingered feminists go come here dey muscle around, so na so u dey use talk 2 ur husband ie if u an unlucky man unluckingly met a badluck like U. Abeg go pack somwhere.. Weda u be slave or not, wetin I know be say u resemble one and instead of harvesting d bananas ur white master asked u 2, u ar busy staining dem wid ur puuni dust and contaminating d whole southern us

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Movingcoil: lemme ask u dz one question and plz answer me cos itz very simple, wen was d last time u got laid? And y u dey stalk d guy? U wan rape'am? This is how u'l be galavanting about like a mobile fibroid tissue and people seeing u as a human being wid'ot knowing actually dat u wer born 2ru abortion and during dat time part of ur brain got stuck in d disposed placenta, before u talk go learn some manners from ur mum which i don't even know if her condition is worse dan urs, den go 2 ur fada ie if he really knows u exist. No dey form james bond here cos as far as we know ur punni is just like a rabbit hole to any body here and will cost just few grains of dust and ie y itz not advisable 4 a same human 2 reason u as a woman
ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sweet-mor0n!! is this the kinda attention u want ... now u get it (in abundance) ... grin grin grin ...
bros u self bad o...choii embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lol @ the Nigga thinking every one is akata cos they mad.

Bitter truth rocks!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Lol @ the Nigga thinking every one is akata cos they mad.

Bitter truth rocks!
hmmmmmmmm
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lol at OP not commenting.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
waiting to watch this movie splice in mbc2 by 11:30
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sweet-mor0n!! is this the kinda attention u want ... now u get it (in abundance) ... grin grin grin ...
bros u self bad o...choii embarassed

@Movingcoil and redlight, just the thought of your dirty selves nausiates me. I think I dealt with you two thoroughly you could not even come back with a decent response except insults (don't blame you, its gutter mentality) and am content with proving you sick and nasty. No amount of insults will get me to exchanging insults with your types. Now quick, its time to get back to the gutter where you crawled out from. And stay away from chimps now. kiss

Sweetcheecks, peace out!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

@Movingcoil and redlight, just the thought of your dirty selves nausiates me. I think I dealt with you two thoroughly you could not even come back with a decent response except insults (don't blame you, its gutter mentality) and am content with proving you sick and nasty. No amount of insults will get me to exchanging insults with your types. Now quick, its time to get back to the gutter where you crawled out from. And stay away from chimps now. kiss

Sweetcheecks, peace out!
ok u ar peacing out now after u've been pieced in and out, imagine ur ironical username, sweetcheeks wen we all know ur cheek is sand paper textured and can scrape iron and wat made u sweet wen u ar much more bitter dan alomo mixed wid olugbu leaves and ur black american colour will stain a black shirt black, y woundt u nusiate when u ar pregnant 4 a chimp, mama chimp and u don't want to go 4 antenental cos u ar scared they'l find out dat u ar carrying an abomination, don't u want to advice d goon op again to dump d guy, as if d op is in any position to dump any1, keep giving her advice cos u've crossed ur menopause so u need someone 2 share ideas of ur old age and how conji is ravaging ur brain 2 insanity, u just wish all women to be in ur condition. At op u know wat u hav 2 do and do it fast ie all and sweetchick oya crawl into ur batcher iron corrugated house wer u used ur fish scented pants and bra to do ur curtain and bed sheet and sleep well and please don't remember 2 wake up, just keep sleeping till ur neighbours break ur house to remove ur smelly corpse. And take dat in d picx ie if u know wat it means... An advanced waka

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Movingcoil: ok u ar peacing out now after u've been pieced in and out, oya crawl into ur batcher iron corrugated house and sleep well and please don't remember 2 wake up, just keep sleeping till ur neighbours break ur house to remove ur smelly corpse. And take dat in d picx ie if u know wat it means... An advanced waka

grin grin you really slow grin grin i would take corrugated house than sewrage gutter you smell like a corpse now grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

grin grin you really slow grin grin i would take corrugated house than sewrage gutter you smell like a corpse now grin grin grin
check well 4 wat is smelling, after'all blood don't gush out of me every month, I know urs do like 7 times in a month ie y u look like a 1 written by an epileptic patient, hyperanaemic
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Waiting on Flower P.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

duhhh lameeeeee.. tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
sweetcheecks:

ouchhhh embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Red-Light:
ouchhhh embarassed
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 12:50am On Dec 28, 2012
sweetcheecks:
grin
tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 12:51am On Dec 28, 2012
Movingcoil: check well 4 wat is smelling, after'all blood don't gush out of me every month, I know urs do like 7 times in a month ie y u look like a 1 written by an epileptic patient, hyperanaemic
ouchh that hurt grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MainAttraction(f): 6:36am On Dec 28, 2012
'Akata' is the Nigerian/West African word for nigger/animal used to describe African Americans right? All I can do is shake my head shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by lastpage: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2012
val_dee: @LASTPAGE

SALUTE!!!!

I return am ten-fold.
Belated Merry Xmas and wishing you big-ups in the year ahead.

BTW: Forgive me that l had to put that retarded, tow-rag of 'sweetcheeks' in her place.

She got deluded thinking we belong in the same league!

She wants to get noticed and she thinks by running her foul mouth at anything moving, she would get attention......well, she got attention by the way grin grin

The infantile lunatic cannot even make a single sentence without committing grammatical murder (shows she lacks quality education or none at all).

Anyway, what do l expect for someone who is not even bold enough to stand-up for herself and say where she hails from?

sweetcheecks:

No dear, I am not just saying what it is
. grin grin

She does not know her Origins and she is not accepted where she is right now......
I really pity the scumbag[/b]!

Me, l am Nigerian ....and very Proudly so!
People who live in America have "advantages peculiar to their environment" (and those in Nigeria have theirs too) but at least Nigerians dont have to worry that some lunatic is going to come to school and murder twenty-two of our precious kids, after killing his own mother .... for no reason, ....not even a bad one!

No wonder she can not distinguish between someone with "African ancestry" like Obama, ....and a Black President (Obama was not born anywhere near Africa, he never lived a day of his life in Africa, he dont speak like an African, not married to an African and identifies more with foreign countries like Israel, than any African country, ....not even the Kenya his Papa came from!......Yet this ill-educated 'sweetcheeks' girl is calling him an "Black" President!
See what failed education has caused

Imagine, she cant even reason or contribute reasonably to the issue in discuss except to flaunt that her uncouth mouth!

Bush gaal sef wan come here they FORM like Butter, oloshi, omo-ale ton f'owo oosi juwe ile baba re
sad sad sad

Let me hear you hum again undecided

Lastpage!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2012
lastpage:

People who live in America have "advantages peculiar to their environment" (and those in Nigeria have theirs too) but at least Nigerians dont have to worry that some lunatic is going to come to school and murder twenty-two of our precious kids, after killing his own mother .... for no reason, ....not even a bad one!
eeeeeh sir, what about the aluu incident and boko horam grin are those not innocent people dying like chicken?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2012
MainAttraction: 'Akata' is the Nigerian/West African word for nigger/animal used to describe African Americans right? All I can do is shake my head shocked
nope its used 4 both black and white as long as u are westerner... And why u shaking ur head undecided what is d biggy?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: eeeeeh sir, what about the aluu incident and boko horam grin are those not innocent people dying like chicken?
nope.. Aluu was widely condemed and we can be pretty sure it wnt happen again... Buh there is always an issue of lunatic killer almost every mnth in usa and there is no guarantee it will stop.. Boko haram is as result of almagamation of human and animals.. Its like amalgamating uk and afghanistan
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
nope.. Aluu was widely condemed and we can be pretty sure it wnt happen again... Buh there is always an issue of lunatic killer almost every mnth in usa and there is no guarantee it will stop.. Boko haram is as result of almagamation of human and animals.. Its like amalgamating uk and afghanistan
I know that dear, but my point is whether its a lunatic or a group of people who do it because of their beliefs...either way innocent people are being killed in the process, people who don't deserve to die. so for someone to go pick on another countries issues when u have the same thing going on in ur own country is rather silly. I don't wanna strike an argument though, have a good day smiley

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I know that dear, but my point is where its a lunatic or a group of people who do it because of their beliefs...either way innocent people are being killed in the process, people who don't deserve to die. so for someone to go pick on another countries issues when u have the same thing going on in ur own country is rather silly. I don't wanna strike an argument though, have a good day smiley
hehehehe i totally agree with u.. U remind me of ghanaians in this forum... Have a gud day too *hugs and pecks* grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
hehehehe i totally agree with u.. U remind me of ghanaians in this forum... Have a gud day too *hugs and pecks* grin
smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2012
lastpage:

I return am ten-fold.
Belated Merry Xmas and wishing you big-ups in the year ahead.

u
BTW: Forgive me that l had to put that retarded, tow-rag of 'sweetcheeks' in her place.

She got deluded thinking we belong in the same league!

She wants to get noticed and she thinks by running her foul mouth at anything moving, she would get attention......well, she got attention by the way grin grin

The infantile lunatic cannot even make a single sentence without committing grammatical murder (shows she lacks quality education or none at all).

Anyway, what do l expect for someone who is not even bold enough to stand-up for herself and say where she hails from?

She does not know her Origins and she is not accepted where she is right now......
I really pity the scumbag
!

No wonder she can not distinguish between someone with "African ancestry" like Obama, ....and a Black President (Obama was not born anywhere near Africa, he never lived a day of his life in Africa, he dont speak like an African, not married to an African and identifies more with foreign countries like Israel, than any African country, ....not even the Kenya his Papa came from!......Yet this ill-educated 'sweetcheeks' girl is calling him an "Black" President!
See what failed education has caused

Imagine, she cant even reason or contribute reasonably to the issue in discuss except to flaunt that her uncouth mouth!

Bush gaal sef wan come here they FORM like Butter, oloshi, omo-ale ton f'owo oosi juwe ile baba re
sad sad sad

Let me hear you hum again undecided

Lastpage!

You are a joke. Did you even read my last response to your gibberish? I am not a BA. Secondly, she is just being patriotic by stroking you fragile ego to make you think you have put me
in my place. You just sputted more gutter waste than what you have taken in grin.
Do not let your frustrations spill over the net. I am tired of your bitch1n all over this thread in different colours. You are non entity at any level. Just help yourself, study and pass, try smuggling yourself out of naija to the US your PMS will stop.

By the way Obama is African American whether you like it or not. How many famous Nigerians do you claim to be nigerians while the were born in Europe or US?

Your double standards could only be played by sickos. Now, shuuush before I finish your non existance ego. You are an excuse af a man, boy. grin grin grin

YOU KNOW WE CAN GO ON FOREVER IF YOU WANT BUT YOU DERAILING SOMEONE'S THREAD HERE. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: eeeeeh sir, what about the aluu incident and boko horam grin are those not innocent people dying like chicken?

Exactly, what about muti killers and kidnappers? What about delta militiants and area boys?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Namzgurl: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2012
Just want to thank all of you for your responses, be them positive or negative. I am an intelligent women and I know right from wrong, just hurt and not wanting to let go. Also, I didn't come on hear to put Igbo men down, as someone said, that was never my intention. Just for the record, I did try to end this relationship 2 other times after 2008, but this man is very persistent and didn't take it was over, serious at all. When I avoided his calls after telling him it was over he once showed up on my shift at the hospital and asked to talk to me because this is where he makes rounds and everyone knows him. He has also waited outside my flat until I left for my shift. I am not trying to make him out as a stalker, but he doesn't take it's over serious. I wouldn't ever want to jeopardize his career by putting him in trouble and getting a restraining order. I know that this is not going to be easy but will keep u all posted. Igbo men are the best kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: smiley
by d way... Whats up dis holiday?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Namzgurl: Just want to thank all of you for your responses, be them positive or negative. I am an intelligent women and I know right from wrong, just hurt and not wanting to let go. Also, I didn't come on hear to put Igbo men down, as someone said, that was never my intention. Just for the record, I did try to end this relationship 2 other times after 2008, but this man is very persistent and didn't take it was over, serious at all. When I avoided his calls after telling him it was over he once showed up on my shift at the hospital and asked to talk to me because this is where he makes rounds and everyone knows him. He has also waited outside my flat until I left for my shift. I am not trying to make him out as a stalker, but he doesn't take it's over serious. I wouldn't ever want to jeopardize his career by putting him in trouble and getting a restraining order. I know that this is not going to be easy but will keep u all posted. Igbo men are the best kiss
nigerian men are the best kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship / Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.