Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (30134 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Exactly, what about muti killers and kidnappers? What about delta militiants and area boys?
we don hear u... U no dey tire? Abeg go and get laid jor angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2012
lastpage:

I return am ten-fold.
Belated Merry Xmas and wishing you big-ups in the year ahead.

BTW: Forgive me that l had to put thait retarded, tow-rag of 'sweetcheeks' in her place.

She got deluded thinking we belong ini the same league!

She wants to get noticed and she thinks by running her foul mouth at anything moving, she would get attention......well, she got attention by the way grin grin

The infantile lunatic cannot even make a single sentence without committing grammatical murder (shows she lacks quality education or none at all).

Anyway, what do l expect for someone who is not even bold enough to stand-up for herself and say where she hails from?

She does not know her Origins and she is not accepted where she is right now......
I really pity the scumbag
!

Me, l am Nigerian ....and very Proudly so!
People who live in America have "advantages peculiar to their environment" (and those in Nigeria have theirs too) but at least Nigerians dont have to worry that some lunatic is going to come to school and murder twenty-two of our precious kids, after killing his own mother .... for no reason, ....not even a bad one!

No wonder she can not distinguish between someone with "African ancestry" like Obama, ....and a Black President (Obama was not born anywhere near Africa, he never lived a day of his life in Africa, he dont speak like an African, not married to an African and identifies more with foreign countries like Israel, than any African country, ....not even the Kenya his Papa came from!......Yet this ill-educated 'sweetcheeks' girl is calling him an "Black" President!
See what failed education has caused

Imagine, she cant even reason or contribute reasonably to the issue in discuss except to flaunt that her uncouth mouth!

Bush gaal sef wan come here they FORM like Butter, oloshi, omo-ale ton f'owo oosi juwe ile baba re
sad sad sad

Let me hear you hum again undecided
Lastpage!

Just one more thing, your morOnic insults really just shows off your gutter mentallity. You are right about one thing though, I am no where near your league, you are too far down too reach. For any living, proud and decent human being to spit or even think such gibberish you should be living down in the most gross situation in human existance history, otherwise how do you come up with such stench? Sheeeeeew, people struggle oo! grin

And by the way be careful, not to fume and choke over your verbal diarrhea. Check your Bp and oil intake, i do not want any casualties here. Do you hear boy! grin grin cheesy wink

Sweeeetcheeeeekssss cool Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
we don hear u... U no dey tire? Abeg go and get laid jor angry

Lolest, No I dont tire. Bring it on grin grin grin You start I finish. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2012
[quote author=Namzgurl]Just want to thank all of you for your responses, be them positive or negative. I am an intelligent women and I know right from wrong, just hurt and not wanting to let go. Also, I didn't come on hear to put Igbo men down, as someone said, that was never my intention. Just for the record, I did try to end this relationship 2 other times after 2008, but this man is very persistent and didn't take it was over, serious at all. When I avoided his calls after telling him it was over he once showed up on my shift at the hospital and asked to talk to me because this is where he makes rounds and everyone knows him. He has also waited outside my flat until I left for my shift. I am not trying to make him out as a stalker, but he doesn't take it's over serious. I wouldn't ever want to jeopardize his career by putting him in trouble and getting a restraining order. I know that this is not going to be easy but will keep u all posted. Igbo men are the best kiss[/
quote]

Dear, if you still want your man, go get him. Its really up to you. Its clear he loves you but has issues in his choices. All the best luv. If not just play him a bit then kick him to the curb for all the wasted times and the lies. You will find love.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Lolest, No I dont tire. Bring it on grin grin grin You start I finish. wink
nope! U are just lucky i dnt like insultin women that much... It makes me feel like a biitch... If not i for don show u pepper... Mtchewww.... Buh seriously, u need to go and get laid, u just ranting and everytin u were sayin are meaningless and off topic... Just like a deranged person.... U seriously need help undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
by d way... Whats up dis holiday?
I'm spending it wit family and u?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I'm spending it wit family and u?
uhmm sounds cool! With ur hubby and child(ren) right? smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
uhmm sounds cool! With ur hubby and child(ren) right? smiley
the whole family...including siblings and parents
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: the whole family...including siblings and parents
plus ur hubby and kids huh? sounds like family re-union cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
nope! U are just lucky i dnt like insultin women that much... It makes me feel like a biitch... If not i for don show u pepper... Mtchewww.... Buh seriously, u need to go and get laid, u just ranting and everytin u were sayin are meaningless and off topic... Just like a deranged person.... U seriously need help undecided

Aaggggggg, i will let you slip. How do I sound deranged when you all are the ones spiting insults? Really? Delisions, delusions no hope! Why cant you people have a discussion without insults? It does not make you feel but makes you a B. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
plus ur hubby and kids huh? sounds like family re-union cool
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Aaggggggg, i will let you slip. How do I sound deranged when you all are the ones spiting insults? Really? Delisions, delusions no hope! Why cant you people have a discussion without insults? It does not make you feel but makes you a B. undecided

may be u should re visit ur 1st post and see 4 urxef if u didnt deserve every insult
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: grin
hmmm evasive method grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
hmmm evasive method grin
But u already knw wat that means
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
Namzgurl: Just want to thank all of you for your responses, be them positive or negative. I am an intelligent women and I know right from wrong, just hurt and not wanting to let go. Also, I didn't come on hear to put Igbo men down, as someone said, that was never my intention. Just for the record, I did try to end this relationship 2 other times after 2008, but this man is very persistent and didn't take it was over, serious at all. When I avoided his calls after telling him it was over he once showed up on my shift at the hospital and asked to talk to me because this is where he makes rounds and everyone knows him. He has also waited outside my flat until I left for my shift. I am not trying to make him out as a stalker, but he doesn't take it's over serious. I wouldn't ever want to jeopardize his career by putting him in trouble and getting a restraining order. I know that this is not going to be easy but will keep u all posted. Igbo men are the best kiss

Good men regardless of origin r the best.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
may be u should re visit ur 1st post and see 4 urxef if u didnt deserve every insult

Becouse I said the livings standards are better in the states? That is a fact, bro. And by the way insults do not get to me. Half of your insults are things that are imposible to happen. I deal only with facts. Insult me with the truth then may be you will get to me. I just feel sorry for people having such rotten imaginations, honestly. You need to be very frustrated to come up with such garbage. cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: But u already knw wat that means
yeah ... sort off ... wink but am i dont know, cos what am thinking myt be wrong
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Becouse I said the livings standards are better in the states? That is a fact, bro. And by the way insults do not get to me. Half of your insults are things that are imposible to happen. I deal only with facts. Insult me with the truth then may be you will get to me. I just feel sorry for people having such rotten imaginations, honestly. You need to be very frustrated to come up with such garbage. cool
thats because ur post didnt correspond and with bad motives.... besides if the insults didnt get to u, u wont come back after reading them and be ranting like a baby that wants her diaper to be changed tongue grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
yeah ... sort off ... wink
hahaha
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: hahaha
but am i dont know, cos what am thinking myt be wrong
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
but am i dont know, cos what am thinking myt be wrong
Tell me what u are thinking and I will tell you if it's wrong or right
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Good to see you are handling it Op.

See you at the 18th page.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Tell me what u are thinking and I will tell you if it's wrong or right
was thinking. probably divorced or just single mother
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:

thats because ur post didnt correspond and with bad motives.... besides if the insults didnt get to u, u wont come back after reading them and be ranting like a baby that wants her diaper to be changed tongue grin

Lol you not for real, I am here and will say what I want whenever I want with or with out your stup1d insults. You are just strange people who thrive on false illusions. You are helpless.But I will never back down. You know what i like is to tell you the bitter truth, becouse its the madicine you need for your delusions.

I KNOW YOU LOT HATE THE TRUTHS IT GETS YOU SPEAKING IN EVIL TONGUES OF INSULTS, AND STILL CALL
YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS. BH will show you being devoted
couse they see you are playing. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Lol you not for real, I am here and will say what I want whenever I want with or with out your stup1d insults. You are just strange people who thrive on false illusions. You are helpless.But I will never back down. You know what i like is to tell you the bitter truth, becouse its the madicine you need for your delusions.

I KNOW YOU LOT HATE THE TRUTHS IT GETS YOU SPEAKING IN EVIL TONGUES OF INSULTS, AND STILL CALL
bla bla bla (and the ranting continues) grin grin ... now go and get laid .... u really need it tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
was thinking. probably divorced or just single mother
mondi is neither
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: mondi is neither
hmm.. I guess u dnt wana talk abt ur marital ryt? Btw is mondi really ur name? shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
sweetcheecks:

ok nne no vex, I just wan know wer u ar from and wer u are right now, ar u a nigerian or wat and do you stay right now?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by SAFO(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mondi and red-light should I reserve a room for you at the Hilton Express?

If I didn't know better I would have assumed that you guys have been married for years grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
SAFO: Mondi and red-light should I reserve a room for you at the Hilton Express?

If I didn't know better I would have assumed that you guys have been married for years grin grin
grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
SAFO:

lmao dude he jus asked for my name
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
Red-Light:
hmm.. I guess u dnt wana talk abt ur marital ryt? Btw is mondi really ur name? shocked
oh trust me I talk about it on nl all the time wink no mondi is not my real name...its jus a username

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! / This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.