Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46525 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guitarlife: do you have any idea how many women feel like this towards me ? 5 or 6 ladies feel m the answer 2 their qtn's. This guy is playing a clasic move on you.
You wil end up toasting him, he'l prolly lay you a few times and move on .
what is disturbing is that you will allow a man demean u as to parade u in front of his folks b4 he decides if u are gud enuf or not.
[size=20pt] Thank God my ban is over[/size]... PYGURU, NA SANGO GO CASTRATE YOU SILLY BOT

Okay to the issue on ground.

Bro, it is obvious that you didnt read her previous thread and that is why you are wasting your energy.

The same thing you just said is what we have told her times with out number. But she ended up calling people names and that they are jealous of her because they cant have what she has. Can you imagine that. Spot on at the bolded

Every thing you need to know is here ===>https://www.nairaland.com/1136623/mature-minds-here-please
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hapi nu year, coco.smiley

@lala
lol @ love doctor.cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ponyonm: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Good experience in wot? U sure ur mother used dose lines? Na wa o! let's say 6 different guys use d bed guy's take home to mama method and u don't end up wiv marriage, na still experience? Kai! U are truly ur mother's daughter o! Una well done.

Blood of Jesus!!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Yes of course! My mum knows about him and she's happy. She tells me that in her time. A man who wants to marry you does not really bother with dating you. What he does is just to get to know you well. If he's happy with what he's seen. He pays your bride price immediately.
She adviced me to just relax and enjoy it. If it ends in marriage glory be to God, if it doesn't, I would have had a good experience.
God knows best.
Ovoko!!

What is the point of dating? Is it not getting to know someone? O ga o.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
freecocoa: grin grin grin

You never wish me o.
Oh shyte! Ndo! I don comot bra dey wave am o! Happy new year my love! D year shall bring forth better Magas and wealth.love u scarra kiss
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
ItsModella:
Ovoko!!

LMAO
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ponyonm: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
slimyem: lmao@ "we are chatting on BB now"...
Seriously?

Can you just imagine? U sure say this girl nor dey primary school like this so?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
ItsModella:
Ovoko!!

No! It's called mating. He sees her, yanshes her and decides if d punnny deserves a ring.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No! It's called mating. He sees her, yanshes her and decides if d punnny deserves a ring.

lwkmd
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
ponyonm:

Can you just imagine? U sure say this girl nor dey primary school like this so?
I kukuma thank Jehavah God say I dey stupid. Afterall na my empty skull this my guy dey admire about me so tey him dey love and care for me and he wan carry me go meet him mama and papa and maybe grandma sef for one full weekend.
Wallahi! Stupidity good o!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
lola.luv:

I seem to find everything you say very funny. Even when you're vexing, it's still unintentionally hilarious!
Pele. Do your time and say hello to cousin bed bug in Kirikiri!
I swear! Dats my new best friend o! naturally born werey! I dig mehn...

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:
I kukuma thank Jehavah God say I dey stupid. Afterall na my empty skull this my guy dey admire about me so tey him dey love and care for me and he wan carry me go meet him mama and papa and maybe grandma sef for one full weekend.
Lmfao! D babe dey promote stupidity? No one wonder d blawwwdy word exists. Thanks to madam sweet lemonade o! Words like stupendous intete sef make encykolo! grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ponyonm: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Babe,I aint got probs with you o. If I got isht with you,I wont comment on ur thread. If you see me here,just know I'm about d fun. Take a chill pill lil sis.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
2sexy: [size=20pt] Thank God my ban is over[/size]... PYGURU, NA SANGO GO CASTRATE YOU SILLY BOT

Okay to the issue on ground.

Bro, it is obvious that you didnt read her previous thread and that is why you are wasting your energy.

The same thing you just said is what we have told her times with out number. But she ended up calling people names and that they are jealous of her because they cant have what she has. Can you imagine that. Spot on at the bolded

Every thing you need to know is here ===>https://www.nairaland.com/1136623/mature-minds-here-please
Excuse me, but I didn't call anybody names until THEY started the name calling. If you want to avice someone, why don't you do it without name calling
And the last time I checked, I still have a right to decide the kind of advice to take or throw into the trash can.
Thank you
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
ponyonm:

Babe,I aint got probs with you o. If I got isht with you,I wont comment on ur thread. If you see me here,just know I'm about d fun. Take a chill pill lil sis.
U get beef joor! U can lie? Remember na d chika wey no gree do music vid for u last year, only for her to frame it up wiv "he wan runz me" u don forget? * jump starts his oblangata*

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Excuse me, but I didn't call anybody names until THEY started the name calling. If you want to avice someone, why don't you do it without name calling
And the last time I checked, I still have a right to decide the kind of advice to take or throw into the trash can.
Thank you
no vex...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ponyonm: 12:02am On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U get beef joor! U can lie? Remember na d chika wey no gree do music vid for u last year, only for her to frame it up wiv "he wan runz me" u don forget? * jumps starts his oblangata*

Naaah. I don forget abt dat one now. I know say na small pikin stunt she been pull but I don bone am. I'm in a diff plateau with her when it comes to dat o.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2013
ponyonm:

Fun?
Wait until people turn you into an object or means of catching their "fun" so you will understand that people have feelings even on a faceless forum. But don't worry. Una madness no dey enter my body again.
I'm not ur lil sis. I saw your pix @ Mr NL pageant and I'm very sure I'm older than you.
Cheers
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lekenson00321(m): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon: The "bed guy" I have been talking about here has invited me to spend a weekend at his family house (with his folks)
Lord!
I'm so excited!
And I'm so scared! One minute I'm on top of the world, the next my tommy churns.
What if they are snobs? What if I do or say the wrong things?
What kind of clothes should I even take along with me?
Oh well, at the end I guess I'll just have to settle for being confident in myself.
Just be yourself.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Olaone1: 12:03am On Jan 08, 2013
Okay . . . okay. I have to employ this strategy in order to "fight" (if you understand code word "fight"wink )hard-to-get naija girls - a weekend at my parents'. The guy clever no be small.

E be like say na this "weekend at my family house" na im dey get naija girls these days.

Lemons dey sweet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Singing everybody in love - JLS
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by NOPET: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2013
Op: take this from me or leave it u do urself a big disgrace. U aint going to see any of his family but u going to meet his friends and leta spend time in his room throughout d weekend then collect ur pay(transport) off u go. If u sweet good for u but if u r not..hmmmmm too bad. Pls from experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / My Fiancee's Anger Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.