Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46524 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
ItsModella:
jisos, na you be mxxpunkxx? shocked grin grin
Hahahhahaha! Mrs Colombo! grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
2sexy: me no get that time again. All my time for her has been expended in her previous thread which got closed... Any body wey say money no good ehn na amandioha go strike him testicles.

I must make millions upon millions... nothing go stop me. cool

before nko, u want dey dull urself . . if u make oil money ,
ogugua go shaperly remove that ugly picture wey she go attached to her profile . .
na ur own go dey there, this time around, for real oh,
cos me know say she dey advertize sexkillz for comestic-surgical-procedure-fund-raising . .

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
ItsModella:
all join! I just dey talk my own...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:
You have a point there.
But don't forget that guys view things completely differently from the way we view ours esp in the area of sex.
My dear, I v stopped "investigating" him. My mum told me that as long as a man loves you and shows it by making you happy, just relax and enjoy it cos when you start "investigating" you will start imagining things that are not there and that will be the beginning of the end of your relationship.
Lai Lai! Ur mama no fit talk dis kian Bullshyte joor! U tell ur mama d guy no gree lapansh u? Am sure ur mama will b like " o sure pe d guy no b Lakiriboto Oga Okobo?*

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

ogugua go shaperly remove that ugly picture wey she go attached to her profile . .
cos me know say she dey advertize sexkillz for comestic-surgical-procedure-fund-raising . .
jeez *falls from obo* grin grin grin grin why na... sexkillz where at thou? undecided undecided cry cry cry
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
2sexy: me no get that time again. All my time for her has been expended in her previous thread which got closed... Any body wey say money no good ehn na amandioha go strike him testicles.

I must make millions upon millions... nothing go stop me. cool

guy, my new NL resolution includes "AVOID POSTING ANY ADVICE ON ANY THREAD CREATED BY SWEETLEMON"...lol
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
ItsModella:

wetin do jesus christ? grin grin
2sexy: all join! I just dey talk my own...
na me be subject of discussion now, abi
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
LMAO!! y'all are cracking me up seriously.

*following sharply*
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

buwahahahahahahaahah...*faints*
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

i get time oh, yes oh, until this girl come back to her senses
thou shall not rest

lmao...if every advice given to her is being used, the guy must've gotten VITA and MOUKA FOAM/BED for her
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Goldieluks: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

grin grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Viewing this topic: jmoore(m), ubong560(m), ifyeky(m), akom0908(m), Meegadough, Eze Promoe(m), chronique(m), mxxpunkxx!(m), Goldieluks(f), lalaosky, ismhab(m), Kamsy10, chytai(f), rinzo, 2sexy(m), Tedpgrass, Seun(m) and 9 guest(s)

even seun is watching.. where's freecocoa
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
I'm seeing the front page crew...

damn, the thread don enter fp grin grin

Congrats sweetmelon grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:
@sweetlemon
hmmmm, i reserve my comments . . but i must say:
i've noticed your threads, u're a big time "ajepako" in the list of 190-the-clown's description
u no go let us hear word again? i just wonder what would happen if Seun asked you out
see as you dey shake like person wey catch flu . .
is this your first time, or is the guy so cute, that ur sense of reasoning
is starting to go under . . ?
by the time, the bobo enter your zanga, 1-2-3-4-5 times,
all this shakara go end oh . . .dis one u don parade yourself finish for here . .
i just dey wonder if sexkillz go accept you back . .
Did somebody just mention Seun here?
LMAO!
Kai! You guys are something else wallahi!
Yes o! I be aje pako. And I don't pretend to be otherwise. But I'm proud of how far I ve come thus far. I'm an independent woman who can pay her own bills and have extra to buy my own BB, brazillian weaves, etc.
I LOVE THIS GUY THIS MUCH BECAUSE HE RESPECTS MY BODY. BECAUSE HE HAS SHOWN TO BE A MAN OF SELF CONTROL.
I v met many loaded guys. But he treats me like a queen. Like his FRIEND. That's what stands him out from other guys. He's a focused, goal-driven person, highly intelligent and skillful. Always there to give me useful advice, listen to me or just hug me reassuringly. And his charisma? His swagger? That will need me to open another thread for that!
You guys should try get that piece of info into your heads and stop acting so bitter.
*rolls eyes
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:
@sweetlemon
hmmmm, i reserve my comments . . but i must say:
i've noticed your threads, u're a big time "ajepako" in the list of 190-the-clown's description
u no go let us hear word again? i just wonder what would happen if Seun asked you out
see as you dey shake like person wey catch flu . .
is this your first time, or is the guy so cute, that ur sense of reasoning
is starting to go under . . ?
by the time, the bobo enter your zanga, 1-2-3-4-5 times,
all this shakara go end oh . . .dis one u don parade yourself finish for here . .
i just dey wonder if sexkillz go accept you back . .
i really don't know who she wants to impress or intimidate
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by EzePromoe: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Viewing this topic:
jmoore(m),
ubong560(m), ifyeky
(m), akom0908(m),
Meegadough, Eze
Promoe(m), chronique
(m), mxxpunkxx!(m),
Goldieluks(f), lalaosky,
ismhab(m), Kamsy10,
chytai(f), rinzo, 2sexy
(m), Tedpgrass, Seun
(m)
and 9 guest(s)

hmmm, na wa o. Seun could you be that bed guy undecided
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Blogonlyowner: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
When you get there, don't forget to ask him how big the bed is (the bigger, the better, you know what i mean? Good)

and don't forget to tell us the after experience.
Am more interested in the Sex on a new bed!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by andyanders: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Make sure you are real, clean the house, do the washing and make sure that you be cheerful to the parents and siblings. Ask for his mums cloths to washed. Never be too quick to talk and watch what you say. Be quick to hear ,not nosy, but slow to talk. Too, make sure you do way with your bad habits and be yourself. Avoid skimpy dresses that reveals your front view. Good luck.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by yme1(f): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
Don't fret much about it, just be yourself and act like the perfect daughter in law. its just for the weekend grin
it is either they like you or they don't
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chechemania(f): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
A-ZeD:
Be in charge of the tv remote
Wear short skirts and bum shorts
Eat like the "food prefect"

grin grin grin grin
nawghty thing
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
all hail sweetlemon, ONILA's alter ego...

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ehe and make sure you start sweeping and mobing everywhere from as early as 5:30AM in the morning.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
wear paiint and white singlet and high heels
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by slimyem: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
Nor be this op be the babe wey nor dey gree us hear word on top matter say she intelligent and smart?

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
andyanders: Make sure you are real, clean the house, do the washing and make sure that you be cheerful to the parents and siblings. Ask for his mums cloths to washed. Never be too quick to talk and watch what you say. Be quick to hear ,not nosy, but slow to talk. Too, make sure you do way with your bad habits and be yourself. Avoid skimpy dresses that reveals your front view. Good luck.

Did you just say I should wash his mum's clothes??
Kai! I'm not desperate o! Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41)

Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.