Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46521 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
LWKMDDDD! Btwn, Happu new year o!
hapi nu yeah
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guitarlife: So the bible was right when it said a time will come when 7 women will battle themselves just so they can marry 1 guy.
a guy who has not even wooed you asked you to come spend the weekend and you are over the moon.
You even sound like you are planning to rape him sef. Are we men expected to choose a wife from this generation of low self esteem women?
No wonder we have more men turning gay. 0p you are a disgrace to the pride & honour of womanhood & with this shameful behaviour just how much are u expecting 2 command in dowry?
Are you for real?
Where did you see me say I forced him to invite me to his parent's house?
You are a guy right? Will you take just any girl to spend a full weekend with your immediate family?
Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
Derailing this thread is totally unacceptable!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
lola.luv:

Word!

greetings my love doctor... If i was the bed guy's mom, and she starts washing my clothes, i'll suspect her seeming "over niceness" as being desperate for my son to buy the BED.lwkmd
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
sexkillz: Derailing this thread is totally unacceptable!
i hope this is not for me cos i only stated my own tots
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
lalaosky:

greetings my love doctor... If i was the bed guy's mom, and she starts washing my clothes, i'll suspect her seeming "over niceness" as being desperate for my son to buy the BED.lwkmd
I'm not even thinking of doing it. Esp not with them having enough house staff so don't worry.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:
I'm not even thinking of doing it. Esp not with them having enough house staff so don't worry.

glad you won't..it's uncalled for and sounds desperate

when he finally buys the bed, i'd love to be invited to the wedding ceremony.i love wedding rice...lol
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:
How do u no dey have enough house staff? U bin dere b4? U keep repeating d same thing so public go no u hammer rich guy ba? Smh! U nid serious deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Are you for real?
Where did you see me say I forced him to invite me to his parent's house?
You are a guy right? Will you take just any girl to spend a full weekend with your immediate family?
Mtcheeeeeew!
your stupidity is just too outstanding but i'l go a lil easy on you. I'l say you are simply naive.
A respectable lady is worth a lil something. Her fiance of many years would have to cajole, beg or even plead severally before she finally concedes.
I miss the 70's and 80's. Men are just getting married these days cos they just got to keep the family tree.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Which one be bed guy? The guy de sell bed? If him de sell bed I wan contact am to know the products and sizes of bed wey him de sell cus me I wan buy bed too lol
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guitarlife: your stupidity is just too outstanding but i'l go a lil easy on you. I'l say you are simply naive.
A respectable lady is worth a lil something. Her fiance of many years would have to cajole, beg or even plead severally before she finally concedes.
I miss the 70's and 80's. Men are just getting married these days cos they just got to keep the family tree.

dang!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guitarlife: your stupidity is just too outstanding but i'l go a lil easy on you. I'l say you are simply naive.
Damn!! Happy new year to u again! grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oracle09(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
[b][/b]@OP cry,.#.. cryBrings out my divinity slate nd start consultin ifa# ' ifa pls tel us, aw many times will bed guy yansh lemon bfor d wkend runs out?'
IFA: til new bed flattens, my priest
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by freecocoa(f): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Damn!! Happy new year to u again! grin
grin grin grin

You never wish me o.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by DonaldGenes(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
Viewing this topic: --

Omoqe! Una plenty ooooooo! Chaiiii
Sweetlemom qot fans dyeeeee! Lmao!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Did somebody just mention Seun here?
LMAO!
Kai! You guys are something else wallahi!
Yes o! I be aje pako. And I don't pretend to be otherwise. But I'm proud of how far I ve come thus far. I'm an independent woman who can pay her own bills and have extra to buy my own BB, brazillian weaves, etc.
I LOVE THIS GUY THIS MUCH BECAUSE HE RESPECTS MY BODY. BECAUSE HE HAS SHOWN TO BE A MAN OF SELF CONTROL.
I v met many loaded guys. But he treats me like a queen. Like his FRIEND. That's what stands him out from other guys. He's a focused, goal-driven person, highly intelligent and skillful. Always there to give me useful advice, listen to me or just hug me reassuringly. And his charisma? His swagger? That will need me to open another thread for that!
You guys should try get that piece of info into your heads and stop acting so bitter.
*rolls eyes
You elevate this man far beyond the stars that light the heavens. I fear your own fall. Take care of your expectations, but still love deeply as you do.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2013

Shoo! And who gave you visions of how things transpire between us? How do you know that I jumped at the idea immediately? And if I did nko? The important thing is that he's the one making the moves here. Would have been fast asleep in bed now but he no gree leave me to sleep (we are chatting on BB now) I often sleep off while chatting with him only to wake up and see him chatting with himself. Lol!
For your info, I talk about him here cos I'm sure he doesn't come here. He's just too busy for that.
And you didn't answer my question about taking just any girl to visit your family for a full weekend.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Shoo! And who gave you visions of how things transpire between us? How do you know that I jumped at the idea immediately? And if I did nko? The important thing is that he's the one making the moves here. Would have been fast asleep in bed now but he no gree live me to sleep (we are chatting on BB now) I often sleep off while chatting with him only to wake up and see him chatting with himself. Lol!
For your info, I talk about him here cos I'm sure he doesn't come here. He's just too busy for that.
And you didn't answer my question about taking just any girl to visit your family for a full weekend.
do you have any idea how many women feel like this towards me ? 5 or 6 ladies feel m the answer 2 their qtn's. This guy is playing a clasic move on you.
You wil end up toasting him, he'l prolly lay you a few times and move on .
what is disturbing is that you will allow a man demean u as to parade u in front of his folks b4 he decides if u are gud enuf or not.

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
Chinwem: OP,I wish you well ok.I can sense the excitement in you. Just curious, are your peeps ok with you spending the weekend?

Other matters-

https://www.nairaland.com/452301/lets-put-end-cyber-bullying

Yes of course! My mum knows about him and she's happy. She tells me that in her time. If a man who is ready to settle down wants to marry you, he does not really bother with dating you. What he does is just to get to know you well. If he's happy with what he's seen. He pays your bride price immediately.
She adviced me to just relax and enjoy it. If it ends in marriage glory be to God, if it doesn't, I would have had a good experience.
God knows best.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by slimyem: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
lmao@ "we are chatting on BB now"...
Seriously?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
slimyem: lmao@ "we are chatting on BB now"...
Seriously?
hahaha!! as in ehn, that wasn't even necessary.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guitarlife: do you have any idea how many women feel like this towards me ? 5 or 6 ladies feel m the answer 2 their qtn's. This guy is playing a clasic move on you.
You wil end up toasting him, he'l prolly lay you a few times and move on .
what is disturbing is that you will allow a man demean u as to parade u in front of his folks b4 he decides if u are gud enuf or not.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Yes of course! My mum knows about him and she's happy. She tells me that in her time. A man who wants to marry you does not really bother with dating you. What he does is just to get to know you well. If he's happy with what he's seen. He pays your bride price immediately.
She adviced me to just relax and enjoy it. If it ends in marriage glory be to God, if it doesn't, I would have had a good experience.
God knows best.
Good experience in wot? U sure ur mother used dose lines? Na wa o! let's say 6 different guys use d bed guy's take home to mama method and u don't end up wiv marriage, na still experience? Kai! U are truly ur mother's daughter o! Una well done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41)

What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.