Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life (41582 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by chikaflora: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mr.OP,park well joor,where you copy this one from? Facebook? Abeeeeeggiii make we hear word,taaaa!girls have suffered.

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
mtcheeew, you dont like girls wif too much make up who says odas dont.
And i hear u say u doin a favour wif the house chores..... mtchewww again!
Infact d article su'ckzzzz! big time!

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by yoged(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
Point 3 #Gbam#. They should just stop gang banging their face with crayon. Rubbish.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by esanland: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
DailyNews: @OP, it is nice and for copyrite reasons for you to always acknowledge the original writer of a story/article. This piece you re-posted here was my original work. It is not only you that have done same, but I have seen lots of my works copied entirely and re-posted, and re-published in different blogs and sites without even saying thank you to the original writer, or dropping link to my personal blog where I publish most of these works, like I do when I copy another writer, which is me. That's bad, and it speaks bad of our reputation as Nigerians because I have heard several incidents where some foreign bloggers and article writers wrote me personally to ask for my permission to re-post and re-publish my work on their sites, and I gave them terms, and sometimes they invite me to be a guest writer on their sites/blogs.

Pls bro, next time, acknowledge the original writer for your own good image and honour. Thanks
Why don't you sue Nairaland for copy right Infringement. Stop talking about the problem of copyright go to court and seek redress
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Smiler11(f): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ogojohn: IT IS A MAN'S WORLD.SO AS A MAN IS QUALIFIED TO MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE IN OUR CULTURE. SO WILL THE MAN CONTINUE TO SHARE CHORES WITH THE WIVES IF THEY ARE MORE THAN TWO. SHARING HOUSE CHORES IS A CHOICE FOR THE MAN AND OUT AN OBLIGATION.

man's word my foot. This type of thing is only seen here in africa. Imagine a couple that goes to work and comes back d same time, d wife will still cook, serve and yet u expect her to do other chores, its unfair

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by ypzilanti: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
anitank: And for those talking about sharing chores....

A full blown African lady shld not expect her man to do chores with her, wether its his house or not. He can decide to help her (most reasonable ones definitely would), but its certainly not an obligation for them

I do my chores and help out all the time in the kitchen. In fact I tell my lady to "chill out, I got this" many times.
But I am the exception in Africa. I have friends that cannot even boil rice. African women, who are living in Africa and intend to marry African men have to adjust to what the expectations are in the kitchen. Period. If you feel its too much of a hassle, then you will have to keep looking for the few elusive African men that do not expect a wife who is a 'wizard' with cooking and kitchen chores. Whats with all the complaining about kitchen chores anyway? Even in Oyibo land with all the 'gender equality' talk, majority of the kitchens are run primarily by the wives. With my two koro koro eyes, I have seen this.

Finally, where there is love, who cooks and who doesn't is never an issue. It usually ends with the woman doing most of the chores, but the guy helping out most of the time.

8 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by PrettySpicey(f): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

whaaaaat!... Mynd?
share chores? who shares n for who?
the husband can only help when it's absolutely necessary and the wife should see such as a favour not as an obligation.

when I first read ds i just had a problem with No2 but now am beginning to have a problem with YOUR MINDSET.
It's all well and good for a women to get of her lazy ass and go get a degree/skill and contribute FINANCIALLY to the upkeep of d house.
But it's okay for d man to remain seated on his royal ass and NOT contribute DOMESTICALLY to the upkeep of d home.
Reason: HE IS A MAN.
So doing a little house chore will shrivel up d 'little man' down there.
Please Ade, get out of your superior CAVEMAN Island.
And don't bother with insults here, this one is married to one not THREATENED by a little act on equality.

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
My girl fwend has to read no:4. Coz most calls she receives piss me off.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by debsite: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
Really fatastic and could be described as reality
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by debsite: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
Really fatastic and could be described as a reality
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by thobby4(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
one thing that yo be make clear is that even those celeb they change marriage partner as if it was candle sweat and the reason why it work for them is that they r celebrity apart from public figure they also have money oo so ladies this is africa 95% of african men will never marry another man cargo so wise up i normally tells my sister that since u r in africa and the blood and the water run in ur vein so it must be done in the african way for it to survive the test of timw here and lastly i dont totally subsribe to the whole suggestion o but if u want to have a bright future it must be done in african way u can take the music sector for example oo nobody is produce or promoting western music is all afriaca azonto alanta etigi name there r all african so ladies try to get ur man in african ways and u shall all live to give the testimony ooo sign out

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by BY1434(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
@OP,May Allah bless you for sharing this with us,its so on point,i hope the ladies will listen cos this brainwashing is what is killing them.............when you have gave the guy all he would like to have after marriage,how do you expect him to respect you...sex b4 marriage is evil.dont loose ur virgie for peanut
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by AdeniyiA(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
bomly: They are women who have all the right qualities and are still not married just as they are men. If you like cook all the best food in this world or wash all the clothes in the house, if you are not having someone that appreciate the little or much you can do it becomes a waste of time.

Just what I think though.
UNLESS THE LADY HAS SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS. ladies having good marital attributes are like hot cakes in the sights of serious suitors,they are also like smokes,which can not be hidden.
right@whatyouthink

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
A favour that you help in the cleaning of your own house? Seriously? Guy are you kidding me or what?

This depends on the work schedule of both man and woman. I dont see doing my home chores as helping my wife, rather am helping myself. Its our home, not mine only. But i do see some women sending their partners on errands like, get me water in the freezer, go and clean that sink, and i think '' WTF ''. Can you imagine a woman who brings no kobo into the house sending a very busy husband ''go and get me water in the freezer'' or ''go and clean that kitchen'' she would be a learner for life.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
PrettySpicey:

when I first read ds i just had a problem with No2 but now am beginning
to have a problem with YOUR MINDSET.
It's all well and good for a women to get of her lazy ass and go get a
degree/skill and contribute FINANCIALLY to the upkeep of d house.
But it's okay for d man to remain seated on his royal ass and NOT
contribute DOMESTICALLY to the upkeep of d home.
Reason: HE IS A MAN.
So doing a little house chore will shrivel up d 'little man' down there.
Please Ade, get out of your superior CAVEMAN Island.
And don't bother with insults here, this one is married to one not
THREATENED by a little act on equality.

Girl u just said it all.
the whole article now really piss me off. Really wonda how ur gal is coping! u talk crap!

you are xo not in ds century dude!
go back to ur time!

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Evestar200(f): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

here they come oo,
abeg which one of the above listed characters you belong?
better confess
am nt in any of the character dat i listed bt i bliv nd knw dat men still marry dose kind of women

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if he gets his own clothes dirty, when he gets hungry its shoudnt be seen as an OBLIGATION on her to cook or do his laundry, after all its his tummy and his clothes

You already have a problem at hand unless you are already settled with a dumb man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
code_0:

You'll just end up being a woman wrapper. You better be careful. Imagine what you are vomiting as a man.

and u will end up bin an irresponsible husband. . .
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
DailyNews: @OP, it is nice and for copyrite reasons for you to always acknowledge the original writer of a story/article. This piece you re-posted here was my original work. It is not only you that have done same, but I have seen lots of my works copied entirely and re-posted, and re-published in different blogs and sites without even saying thank you to the original writer, or dropping link to my personal blog where I publish most of these works, like I do when I copy another writer, which is me. That's bad, and it speaks bad of our reputation as Nigerians because I have heard several incidents where some foreign bloggers and article writers wrote me personally to ask for my permission to re-post and re-publish my work on their sites, and I gave them terms, and sometimes they invite me to be a guest writer on their sites/blogs.

Pls bro, next time, acknowledge the original writer for your own good image and honour. Thanks

Good write up. Number ten should be:

10. Stop talking about your Ex when you are in a new relationship. If your Ex was meant for you, he wouldnt be X but, Y.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by oluwaisaac(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
So, some youths say they see the article as something bad....this generation is gone!
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by maxit2(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
OP this na mumu thread abeg. You just logged on to NL and started typing rubbish without due research, all what you typed is clearly how you are feeling in your own personal life right now.
Wanna see a comprehensive study and analysis similar to yours? Open here. http://nairaland.com/1263675/10-signs-not-love-partner
Now that's what I call a nice article nor be this your rubbish. Mumu OP.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
utumunta:

Ur post is evidence of d most appalling magnitude of ign.orance and buf.f.oo.nery, devoid of effluvium and miasma. This is reminiscent of d market bu.f.fo.on, his comic relief and eternal shame to relatives.

I will consider you wicked if you dont explain what you meant to this girl in simple english. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
Can't imagine the huge female critics this tread is attracting, it's a sign that they know their faults yet their mind is trying to make the wrong seem right to them, i feel sorry for them. They have chosen thier parts to live with men not husbands. grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2013

A full blown African lady shld not expect her man to do chores with her, wether its his house or not. He can decide to help her (most reasonable ones definitely would), but its certainly not an obligation for them

And this is coming from a lady, am neutral on this.

Mentality is the reason why marriages fail or succeed.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Mintayo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
Evestar200: What happen to house help?

what happens if the househelp snatches ur husband?
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

another one.
she boohooed and doesn't care,
instead of learning and make necessary amendments,they condemn you cos of their warped mindset.
wa b'eru re n'ibode

Don't mind the airhead

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by bomly(f): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2013

Nah people like una kill my friend so, African woman my feet, Woman body nah fire wood? even fire wood burns to ash. MEN get it right there is no woman who can do all the house chores, eh nor dey ooooo. and wait, why are you people dragging women backward and want to move forward? Women I nor say make una nor do house chores ooo, I am only saying try as much as you body can take you, nor go cook until you die, know when to rest and when to stop and when to seek for help.

People move forward and face front, if you want to stick to the old believe, move backward and face back.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by badoutyn(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
Adeniyi God bless you,the truth as been spoken.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nwogbe: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
Nice one
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
I need to ask a question how many of you people here are actually married ?
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Ama28(f): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
I think the writer belongs to the traditional media genre and is yet to embrace new and modern media. What you expect from these young women is attainable a decade ago and a lot has happened in development since then. There is also a lot of rigidity in your facts, a girl who ends up doing all you want might not fit in or adjust favourably to 21st century.

I think the advice here should be moderation by ladies and not to relegate them at the background in the name of cautioning for marriage or writing down on them.

I know the writer might not acknowledge this! but he must have advanced from what he use to do ten years ago, so dear writer, stop sitting at the fence and playing god, you too changed!

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by NLGwoodey: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
The funny thing about all these gullible ladies is that the same militant females that tell
them how to Boko Haram their hubbies at home would go home and do exact opposite of what
they preach.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… / Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.