Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life (41580 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 22, 2013
e-herbal:
if you were my kid, I'd donated you as a lab experiment grin
And the world is ever so grateful that I'm not. One less dickhead, sexist, religious bigot in the world, eh!
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 22, 2013
e-herbal:
a lineage of dysfunctionals !!! God save us on NL.
Yep, and loving it!
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by eherbal(m): 12:11am On Apr 22, 2013
The Writer:
Really? What is he then? I'l tell you what he is: a loving father that despite his busy schedule, always plays football with his family on saturdays, listens to our problems and gives us first-rate advice. I feel comfortable telling him anything, and he's the one that taught me about sex. Yes, he did. How many of you can boast that?

When my sister's first boyfriend broke up with her, he was the one she ran to in tears. Can your father do that for your sister? Can you do that for your daughter?
erm, inccest is forbidden in MY FAMILY!
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by deandavid(m): 12:13am On Apr 22, 2013
The Writer:
Really? What is he then? I'l tell you what he is: a loving father that despite his busy schedule, always plays football with his family on saturdays, listens to our problems and gives us first-rate advice. I feel comfortable telling him anything, and he's the one that taught me about sex. Yes, he did. How many of you can boast that?

When my sister's first boyfriend broke up with her, he was the one she ran to in tears. Can your father do that for your sister? Can you do that for your daughter?
omo na wa o, ur own don pass be careful o, watin ur mama cme dy do na, when ur sista dy report bf case giv ur papa? She dy bank dy work? Athiest...no wonder.

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 22, 2013
e-herbal:
erm, inccest is forbidden is MY FAMILY!
The way your brain works just astounds me! I wonder how you inferred in-breeding from that.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by tintingz(m): 12:18am On Apr 22, 2013
bunmila:
But u Wont be caught dead driving one of the cars they drove back then or wearing d same kind of clothes or hair do
Why do men only move with the times when its convenient for them
there are still cars that they drove back then but advanced it in fashion today(atleast tyres, wheels are still seen in cars today) as for cloths and hair style yes fashion designers still make them and we wear them grin

1950s to 2013 are just numbers...the sun, stars, moon, earth are still dsame today so also men and women each has is own duty

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 22, 2013
deandavid: omo na wa o, ur own don pass be careful o, watin ur mama cme dy do na, when ur sista dy report bf case giv ur papa? She dy bank dy work? Athiest...no wonder.
I was giving him an insight to the runnings of my "morality-deprived", "manless father-headed" family. How many of you, in your beautifully religious family can your sisters feel so comfortable with her parents to discuss her sex life? Without shame or embarrassment? Can your daughters come to you with that?

And of course my mum was there.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by deandavid(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2013
Eherbal, havnt u heard, he is an athiest, i heard,they dnt believe in anything, they dnt even believe they even exist, he doesn even believe he is commenting here nw. I also heard, they r being remoted to deceive pple. I will advise u 2 flee 4rm dis guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 22, 2013
deandavid: Eherbal, havnt u heard, he is an athiest, i heard,they dnt believe in anything, they dnt even believe they even exist, he doesn even believe he is commenting here nw. I also heard, they r being remoted to deceive pple. I will advise u 2 flee 4rm dis guy.
I read your signature, and believe me if it is with your mindset that I'l make heaven, I'll gladly stick with mine and go to hell!
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 22, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
additionally,many ladies will remain single cos of
their unguarded utterances,commanding tones/
speech,shortsightedness,haughty
spirit,temper,marriage in/experience-
wich formal education may not give
but smtimes compound its woes due
to civilisation influence.
ofcourse,i will not fail to add generational or foundational or demonic causes.
there was this damsel,very pretty but unfortunately in her early 40s she has never bn asked out,no suitor ever looked at her twice. thru d help of a friend,she visited a man of God,who after the prayers told the lady visit her mother n ask about the circumstances surrounding her birth. after much pressures n threats,she told her daughter that because her in-laws wanted to send her away due to barreness,she had no other option than to visit an agent of d devil who gave her the lady but appointed/bethrothed her to a spiritual husband whi subsequently replaced the lady's head wt that of an old woman of abt 80yrs.
after deliverance,a man in the same church said "chu,u dey for dis church since....?"
they got married d next month.
there are reasons like this which are metaphysical, so some of our ladies need deliverance

To show that the OP really copied d initial post from somewhere...look at the one he wrote by himself..
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 22, 2013
@op nd oda guys supporting him,it just goes to show that u guys are irresponsible. U don't value ur mother and u obviously come from homes where there's no love,so I understand ur mentality I only pity ur wives.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by white854: 12:32am On Apr 22, 2013
Jeez!!d way sm of u reasn eh!soo a daughta confiding in her father means derz an incestous rshp goin on?knt belv i jst hrd dat..dnt u knw fathers hv dt protectv/luvin spot 4 deir daughters?do ur research well pls..daughtas confide in deir moms as well bt most/some also in deir dads. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r d ones termed"daddies' gals"..i neva rly comment here bt seeing all ur ridiculous comments md M̶̲̅Ε̲̣̣̣̥ 2..
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by LeJeun3: 1:19am On Apr 22, 2013

No 4 is why I am single................... she started bleaching!?? grin
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Kirinwa: 1:19am On Apr 22, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
Do they live in that house together? If they do why can't they share chores?

Are you for real? undecided
Are they playing house mates or what? Trash.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by LeJeun3: 1:26am On Apr 22, 2013

One more reason op forgot to add!
Julieccentric: Na by force to marry
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Kirinwa: 1:31am On Apr 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
A favour that you help in the cleaning of your own house? Seriously? Guy are you kidding me or what?

Some times it's better to keep quiet and watch others talk. Stop exposing your ignorance to public.You're still a bachelor, aren't you?
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Obijulius: 1:39am On Apr 22, 2013
LEADWIRE: @OP, You have done a wonderful job. Well done...

a wonderful job @ plagiarism!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Kirinwa: 1:40am On Apr 22, 2013
malaria:
But she will help u in sharing d financial burdens. Smh Nigerian husbands.

Keep shaking your head until it falls off from your neck.You better adapt or learn the hard way. Your choice.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Obijulius: 1:42am On Apr 22, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
some of points listed above are as a result of improper upbringing n sort of vicious cycle of faulty foundation.it started from homes where the child/ren was/were overpampered;the children are left watchin tv,playin games,etc.
.while their mother do not bother to call them.
i hold the beliv that when a child,esp d girl child,
starts to walk,he/she shud start learnin how to cook,wash n bath him/herself,. but wat do u see nowadays,househelps have totally taken over the responsibilities of the children at home,leavin them rotten n decayed domestically. the housegirls most times come out of homes better wife material than the spoilt brats.
this trend continues like dt n when they eventually get married to the unfortunate men, the cycle continues,it's gettin increasingly alarming

my good friend, pls acknowledge dat u were too dull to think up dis post. give credit to d source!

when u have done dat u will see urself making progress in life!
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Obijulius: 1:44am On Apr 22, 2013
badoutyn: Adeniyi God bless you,the truth as been spoken.

Gid bless d source of dis message. d op just copied and pasted what he read some where.

[size=28pt]THE OP PASTED THE TRUTH!![/size]
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by luvmijeje(f): 1:54am On Apr 22, 2013
Another male chauvinistic thread! God help us.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by vislabraye(m): 3:47am On Apr 22, 2013
sista-jay:
Blah. . . . blah . . . . blah and blah love em or hate them, you'll still end up with one.

grin. The right one, I hope.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by bomly(f): 5:14am On Apr 22, 2013
Final Answer, How can a single heart broken young man advice women on how to get married? maybe you should Marry first before you advice ladies on why they are still single, by then you wouldn't even see an article to plagiarize.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by nelxsantos(m): 5:40am On Apr 22, 2013
mani r calld bt few r choosen . . . .?
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by nelxsantos(m): 5:52am On Apr 22, 2013
obijulius: d op just copied and
pasted what he read some where.
Na bad belle de warry U, go copy urs na . . .

1 Like

Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Skenge98: 6:29am On Apr 22, 2013
Nice piece, make hay while the sun shines. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by highlandre(m): 6:30am On Apr 22, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
9 Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life

[b]
1. Many African ladies will end up singles for life because of media exposure- it is so disheartening how a lady will glue her eyes on a mobile phone from morning to night, only to raise it up to focus on television to watch another celebrity entertainment channel. Tell me, what else will dominate this lady’s mindset aside how to live a fake celebrity life being promoted on television channels?

2. Many African ladies now dislike cooking and home chores just because they had been totally brainwashed by movies showcasing men playing the role of women in a family, and due to excessive exposure to modern media that promotes gender-equality in a destructive way that’s aimed at destroying the unique African family setting that made our previous African marriages everlasting and envious to the westerns. Now, with this attitude, how do you expect a African man to desire to marry when he knows he is only buying more headache and trouble than helper for himself?

3. Excessive makeup turns most decent and serious-minded men off- if you have observed, you will discover that most men dislike excessive makeup, and more don’t even like it at all; reason they often times discourage their true loved ones to do away with it cos it speaks ill of a lady even though so many men will applaud and complement you for looking like an Egyptian mummy. A slight makeup is okay; but if you are out for marriage, try always to look simple and natural, it will attract better men, decent and serious-minded, except you are still living in your high school life and not thinking towards marriage.

4. Stop Giving Your Number Out To Every Dick & Harry! No man would want to propose marriage to a lady whose phone is always talking and laughing with unserious calls. You may not be a playgirl, but he would judge you as one, and will likely flee at the slightest chance or disagreement.

5. You Don’t Bring Any Value Into The Life Of Men You Date or Are Dating- because your best friend married without contributing anything to the man that finally married her, doesn’t mean it will work for you that way. Think, work towards equipping yourself so that you can be a value and also add value to his life to convince him that you are worth committing to. Adding value to his life isn’t by giving him money, or material gifts, nope….good counsels, being his best friend, helping him attain his goals in life, lending him moral, mental and spiritual support, and by not just being a liability that only bring requests and problems to be solved.

6. Your Friends Run Your Life- how do you expect to find a husband when you still allow your clique of friends to be dictating which man you meet is worthy of your love and which is not? When will you wake up and face the fact that those your best friends even though they cherish you, wouldn’t want you to marry before them or to marry the best man?

7. You Give Everything Out During Dating- As a single lady who has not been taken to the altar, you need to reserve some things for your husband to be, especially your body, respect it and preserve it at all cost. In the past, men rushed to marry to get certain things or privileges they had been constantly denied while being single. Such privileges include and not limited to: constant sex and companionship, good food and tidied home, etc. But today, a single man gets even the best and of course more of constant sex, good food and excellent home-keeping more than his married counterparts, so tell me how the hell you want him to desire to marry you when you have given him virtually everything he desires from a wife while being his girlfriend? And the most painful part of it all is that he knows that you are prepared to cut down on sex supply, cooking, home-keeping, etc once he marries you, so why would he not want you to remain his girlfriend for life?

8. You Package Yourself Wrongly- in your attempt to look sexy, adorable and maybe appealing to guys, you have derailed from appealing to appalling. In fact you look more whorish than modest; more distractive than attractive, and more disgusting than adorable. Your dressing style determines who gets attracted to you most times. If you dress high school, only high school-thinking guys will be attracted to you, and if you dress excessively sexy and provocative, only randy men will come to you for urgent satisfaction of their immediate sex urge, so don’t be fooled by media hyping of certain kinds of dressing, they are meant for certain set of ladies you wouldn't like to be associated with, be careful. Remember, not all clothes that look sexy are good for a seriously searching for a soul mate single lady.

9. You Lack Manner, Character, Wisdom and Good Home Upbringing- definitely, your ‘hot girl’, ‘pretty girl’, ‘sexy girl’ looks will win you so many men; both the good, and the bad, but your inner beauty, your character and manner are the things that will determine whether any of those men would stay or run after accomplishing their evil missions. In order words, do away with nagging, being possessive, challenging with men in negative ways, the mentality of ‘what a man can do a woman can do better’, a lie devil has used to deceive and destroy so many ladies today, please do away with it.[/b]

Absolute truth to tell sisters and friends
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by Mightyify(m): 6:51am On Apr 22, 2013
Now i can see...this issue of house chores must be taken care b4 i get married...i cnt reduce myself to a boi boi in my own house.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by NLGwoodey: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2013
One of the most overlooked reasons ladies will remain single for life is dearth of
financially buoyant dudes.

If you try, try, try...mistake mistake mistake say you don find one girl you go marry.

Na im her people go write one foolscap list of requirements/items join am. They go
give you ultimatum say if you no fit buy all the items, no come back o!

No be to tear race so? Wetin spoil market pass that one?
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by blater500(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2013
interest quote.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by abdul23(m): 7:09am On Apr 22, 2013
Just 1 point from d write up generates to 6 pages....wats there in d chores anyway that ladies are hell bent for an assistant.If its too much for u,house help is there for u and stop disturbing ur husband.just my 2 kobo anyway.
Re: Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life by 190: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2013
deandavid: This thread generated comments of about 5 pages, just for 1 point out of 9. Smh, for lazy women. African women are known to be hardworking, virtous, submisive, faithful, supportive and beautiful naturally in and out. What has happend to their daughters?

They are ugly as phucck and seated on Nairaland 24/7 cursing men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… / Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.