Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? (23264 Views)

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Pls advice, should he fight back? How? / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by SisiKill1: 12:25am On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

Oh yeah? Think again.

Your girlfriend accuses you of molestation - jail.
Your kids accuse report you for spanking them - jail
Your wife divorces you - lose 50% of your hard earned assets + lose your kids
Try and fight her in court - false charges + jail
Refuse to fight - get accused of being a spineless loser

Men... currently endangered species damned if they do and damned if they dont. I give up.

Rotflmao

I don't know how to respond to this.

bjcole: So all these wahala is b'cos of the law in the US, thats why to marry a woman over there one has to shine his eyes o, even our naija babes wey go there, once they know that the law is on their side, they just start behaving like person wey just commot for jail. If any woman do these kain thing 4 me, i go just go village 4 am. Pls David & Dayo, what do u think a man living in d US can do to prevent this kind wahala? b'cos this is not what u wish 4 ur enemy.

Good luck with that.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 12:27am On Jan 13, 2013
dayokanu: - You picked a girl up in the club, had drinks, danced, had fun, went home together, had consensual sex, He didnt call her the following day, She is pissed and calls the cops that he Date-rapped her?

-Your girlfriend who feels bitter might report that she was rapedd, How do you prove that she was the one who yanked off her clothes and was riding you all night when it wasnt recorded on camera, He said she said, Benefit of doubt to the woman in most cases.

- Your co worker you say Hey Megan you are looking great your attire fits your figure perfectly. SHe smiles and feels plattered on Monday on Thursday same comment she calls HR that you made sexuallyy suggestive comments towards her. PINK SHEET next.

- You hold your 3yr old sons genitals to pee, your angry baby momma calls the cop that you are handling his diiiccckk. They ask you did you touch his diicckk? you say YES BANG JAIL here we come and a registered child offender for life.

Y'all dont understand what it means to be a black MAN IN AMERICA

So extreme! Each rape case is investigated and anyone can know if a girl was raped. She would be torn inside, and semen will probably be found.

No one would fire you just on the words of a co-worker.

You being accused of molestation by your baby mama wouldn't be taken at face value either.

PS, stop picking random strangers. If you are Hot, find a LovePeddler house if your state has them or fly to vegas.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by SisiKill1: 12:28am On Jan 13, 2013
Choi! And I thought women were the alarmist oh cheesy
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 12:29am On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

I didnt understand a word of what you said.

1. He is paying child support.

2. He has chosen to stay clear of his kids (whom he ex is using as a pawn to destroy him) for now...

So exactly how does all you said apply to him? What charges should he be fighting?

Yea? I don't understand your point either? Or your argument. Only going by what the OP has written. Maybe you should take some time to read.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

So extreme! Each rape case is investigated and anyone can know if a girl was raped. She would be torn inside, and semen will probably be found.

and while it is being investigated, your behind is glued to a steel stool in a jail cell under $50,000 bond.

baby_123:

Have you ever worked for a multinational? I guess not.

baby_123:
You being accused of molestation by your baby mama wouldn't be taken at face value either.

You're living in la la land. wake up my dear.

baby_123:
PS, stop picking random strangers. If you are Hot, find a LovePeddler house if your state has them or fly to vegas.

One of my top ten rules for surviving as a black man in corporate america.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

Yea? I don't understand your point either? Or your argument. Only going by what the OP has written. Maybe you should take some time to read.

I read everything the OP said... obviously you had some trouble doing the same. What charges exactly are you asking him to fight in court? He isnt seeing his kids (not a crime) and he is up to date on child support payments so why are you asking him to go to court? To do what there?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

--While the rappe case is being investigated where would the guy be? Sheraton Hotels? Yes We had sex so semenn would be found so how do we say if it was consensual or forced? Laws nowadays you dont even have to use a weapon,

-Co-worker issue? Many have been fired for such. obviously you are an employer or all those business women you no be employee, all these cash madam on this section self

--That you held your sons genit--als wont land you in jail? Just dont find out.

Bleep random strangers potential for wahala,
Bleep your girlfriend she later hates you confirmed wahala,,
Get married? No sex again. Cos married women usually stop sex after marriage and kids,
Go ashi joint triple wahala

DAMN WHAT CAN A MAN DO?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 12:35am On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

and while it is being investigated, your behind is glued to a steel stool in a jail cell under $50,000 bond.

Have you ever worked for a multinational? I guess not.

You're living in la la land. wake up my dear.

One of my top ten rules for surviving as a black man in corporate america.
davidylan:

I read everything the OP said... obviously you had some trouble doing the same. What charges exactly are you asking him to fight in court? He isnt seeing his kids (not a crime) and he is up to date on child support payments so why are you asking him to go to court? To do what there?

You and Dayo are extremists. No one is out to get you.

In case you missed where the OP said the kids have testified against him. Am sure all the charges and all that interview/testimony the kids gave have been recorded and kept for potential future purposes. Or do you think a court or family court is somehwere, where no records are kept?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Abrantie: 12:37am On Jan 13, 2013
Baby and Sisi are living in lala land.

2 Likes

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

In case you missed where the OP said the kids have testified against him. Am sure all the charges and all that interview/testimony the kids gave have been recorded and kept for potential future purposes. Or do you think a court or family court is somehwere, where no records are kept?

That even supports him in not having anything to do with them for now. If she can go this far there is no saying what she will do tomorrow. My man should enjoy himself jare... when the kids are old they will come look for him. Better to be a daddy as a free man than a daddy behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 12:39am On Jan 13, 2013
dayokanu:

--While the rappe case is being investigated where would the guy be? Sheraton Hotels? Yes We had sex so semenn would be found so how do we say if it was consensual or forced? Laws nowadays you dont even have to use a weapon,

-Co-worker issue? Many have been fired for such. obviously you are an employer or all those business women you no be employee, all these cash madam on this section self

--That you held your sons genit--als wont land you in jail? Just dont find out.

Bleep random strangers potential for wahala,
Bleep your girlfriend she later hates you confirmed wahala,,
Get married? No sex again. Cos married women usually stop sex after marriage and kids,
Go ashi joint triple wahala

DAMN WHAT CAN A MAN DO?

Dayo, dayo, dayo!!! What is your crusade exactly. Come out with it already. I have seen you do this subtly so many times, but tonight you are on fire! No one will get fired on a co-workers accusation. The company can be sued seriously. HR wouldn't want to get involved in such a messy situation. Except you have been reported over and over for that kind of offense. No prosecutor in tjeir right mind will press charges for what is considered a normal parental duty. If you are in the habit of picking up random strangers and taking them home, then that is all your fault.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 13, 2013
Abrantie: Baby and Sisi are living in lala land.

Actually they are living in the real world... the world where the law holds very little consequences for them hence their inability to understand exactly what the man is going through. I laugh when they keep urging him to go and fight in court... perhaps they have a court fund waiting to pay for his legal fees.

1 Like

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

What coherent testimony can a 7yr old child give aside what mommy tells them?

DID daddy shout at you? YES,
DID you feel scared? YES,
Were you terrified? YES,
Do you feel like crying YES,
Do you feel mommy is a nice person YES,
Do you like Mommy or Daddy more (Keep in mind mommy just gave her some candy this morning)
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by bjcole(m): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

Bjcole you no go kill me with laughter cheesy cheesy it's not that tough the way those guys are portraying it.... as long as you don't disrespect the law simple!
u think this thing na joke, this is a matter of life & death, as my reading all these, my mind is just going 2 my kid brother over there. He is definetely not marrying over there but he shd not even have babe there abeg, all this living abroad does not worth after all, see all i m enjoying in my naija.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Abrantie: 12:43am On Jan 13, 2013
bjcole: u think this thing na joke, this is a matter of life & death, as my reading all these, my mind is just going 2 my kid brother over there. He is definetely not marrying over there but he shd not even have babe there abeg, all this living abroad does not worth after all, see all i m enjoying in my naija.

Please advice your kid bro. I also got advice from my big bro and that saved me big time. It actually made my stay over there enjoyable as my eyes come shine propa! grin
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 13, 2013
bjcole: u think this thing na joke, this is a matter of life & death, as my reading all these, my mind is just going 2 my kid brother over there. He is definetely not marrying over there but he shd not even have babe there abeg, all this living abroad does not worth after all, see all i m enjoying in my naija.

Tell your brother 2 things:

1. Wear a condom with any woman you are with unless you are marrying her. Should she get pregnant and have a baby for you... kiss your life goodbye.

2. If your friends have kids... STAY AWAY from them. Dont offer to babysit, dont bathe, feed or clothe them. Dont hold their hand, hug them or allow them to sit on your lap. Dont give them ANY gifts (worst of all food)... NEVER EVER be alone with any of them.

Keep those 2 rules and you will enjoy living in Ammurikka!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 12:44am On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

Actually they are living in the real world... the world where the law holds very little consequences for them hence their inability to understand exactly what the man is going through. I laugh when they keep urging him to go and fight in court... perhaps they have a court fund waiting to pay for his legal fees.

A friend who was slapped by a girlfriend was telling us and we were laughing The sister now asked Why cant you give her a beat down? All the guys just looked at her and laughed

A man has a baby momma spending child support on jewelries, the guys new girlfriend suggested "Stop paying the biatchh" The guy laughed

What men go through you all cant understand
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 12:45am On Jan 13, 2013
dayokanu:

What coherent testimony can a 7yr old child give aside what mommy tells them?

DID daddy shout at you? YES,
DID you feel scared? YES,
Were you terrified? YES,
Do you feel like crying YES,
Do you feel mommy is a nice person YES,
Do you like Mommy or Daddy more (Keep in mind mommy just gave her some candy this morning)

Oh please! It is probably all about the abuse they experienced.

Does your daddy beat you? YES

Has your daddy touched you and it hurt? YES

Show me where? HERE (kid points at her va*gina

Tell me if you would go down with that kind of testimony hanging somewhere in court.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

Oh please! It is probably all about the abuse they experienced.

Does your daddy beat you? YES

Has your daddy touched you and it hurt? YES

Show me where? HERE (kid points at her va*gina

Tell me if you would go down with that kind of testimony hanging somewhere in court.

May this not be the testimony against your enemy. shocked shocked
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 12:50am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

Dayo, dayo, dayo!!! What is your crusade exactly. Come out with it already. I have seen you do this subtly so many times, but tonight you are on fire! No one will get fired on a co-workers accusation. The company can be sued seriously. HR wouldn't want to get involved in such a messy situation. Except you have been reported over and over for that kind of offense. No prosecutor in tjeir right mind will press charges for what is considered a normal parental duty. If you are in the habit of picking up random strangers and taking them home, then that is all your fault.

Cash Madam business woman we know your type, you have never filled application for employment before so you dont know how its like in the workplace from below. Your perspective is purely that of a business owner

Prosecutor in right mind? Thats what the law says they follow

Remember Mike Tyson

What landed Mike Tyson in jail? He went for a pageant got friendly with Miss Washington, [size=14pt]She came into his hotel suite at 3am[/size], they had sex, She claimed he rapped her, What weapon? None. was she hit? No. Did she struggle NO.

Aftermath Tyson sent to jail for 6yrs his boxing career over and ruined

Black man in America
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by kpolli(m): 12:52am On Jan 13, 2013
Ujujoan:

Lol . . .

so a 7 and 10-year old has the ability to 'chose' Lol!

Men sha . .

Sisi_Kill:

Seriously?

Some men are scary. undecided

jidegirl12:

Yepa! Now it's the kids fault.... Wonders shall never end!

So it's the father's fault abi? Well at 7yrs I knew what a lie was and I also knew that I was not to tell a lie to strangers (especially a room full of them)... So pls spare me the "they are too young to know what they were saying speech".... Especially the 10yr old, at that age I was in secondary school.

Well I can't really blame them when every Sunday is mother's day and even the children who had witches as mothers would want to feel among and be writing "Happy mothers day to the best mum in the world" Who are u deceiving? Me?

Guess what? Father's have emotions too and watching his kids lie against him..... I support his further actions..... always remember it was all about the money to them
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by coogar: 12:54am On Jan 13, 2013
who runs the world??

girls! girls!! girls!!!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 12:57am On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

Tell your brother 2 things:

1. Wear a condom with any woman you are with unless you are marrying her. Should she get pregnant and have a baby for you... kiss your life goodbye.

[size=14pt]2. If your friends have kids... STAY AWAY from them. Dont offer to babysit, dont bathe, feed or clothe them. Dont hold their hand, hug them or allow them to sit on your lap. Dont give them ANY gifts (worst of all food)... NEVER EVER be alone with any of them.[/size]

Keep those 2 rules and you will enjoy living in Ammurikka!

The bolded part should be your watchword. Never I repeat never do any of those. The consequence are grave.

You would have to register as a child molester and everywhere you live, you MUST notify your neighbours you are a child molester, you cant live close to a school, Cant have custody of a child etc.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 12:58am On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

May this not be the testimony against your enemy. shocked shocked

Like you said, you would just go on your way and hope it all disappears. Okay na. You know the easiest charge to catch an African parent with is physical abuse. Which African parent doesn't physically discipline? Coaching a child in sexual abuse is rather easy and common. Otherwise why will a court place a restraining order on a father? If he tries to see the kids she will make sure she is around so he violates it and goes to jail. That is if the restraining order is not for his whole family. I would like to hear the actual couple's part.
dayokanu:

Cash Madam business woman we know your type, you have never filled application for employment before so you dont know how its like in the workplace from below. Your perspective is purely that of a business owner

Prosecutor in right mind? Thats what the law says they follow

Remember Mike Tyson

What landed Mike Tyson in jail? He went for a pageant got friendly with Miss Washington, [size=14pt]She came into his hotel suite at 3am[/size], they had sex, She claimed he rapped her, What weapon? None. was she hit? No. Did she struggle NO.

Aftermath Tyson sent to jail for 6yrs his boxing career over and ruined

Black man in America

Dayo oooo! A high profile case like that, I am sure there was sufficient evidence. I have not gone through that case so I can't say much.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:
Dayo oooo! A high profile case like that, I am sure there was sufficient evidence. I have not gone through that case so I can't say much.

sufficient evidence like?

What of Michael Jackson?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by bjcole(m): 1:00am On Jan 13, 2013
Thks Dayo & David, u dnt know how valuable ur contributions are tonite, i m sure ur information will go a long way 2 save some souls. I m definitely going 2 skool my brother, he must not bring one shit naija girl 4rm there say he wan marry at all. The whole tory just tire person abeg, this our ladies, wetin dey enter their heads so. My naija rocks so well, yanke is just 4 visitaion sake 4 me. I cant live with those biased laws.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by coogar: 1:03am On Jan 13, 2013
dayokanu:

The bolded part should be your watchword. Never I repeat never do any of those. The consequence are grave.

You would have to register as a child molester and everywhere you live, you MUST notify your neighbours you are a child molester, you cant live close to a school, Cant have custody of a child etc.

play with kids abroad? hell to the no!
i am the meanest when it comes to such - i cannot count the number of times my neighbours kids would try to sneak to my flat to game some playstation. i simply tell them a big no! before their frustrated moms stitch me up like michael jackson. a man has never won such cases. with a black skin? it's probably 6 yrs in jail and some 20 yrs on the sex offender's register.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

Thing thing pass me sef.... don't mind him jare.... His first senerio happened to a friend that picked up a random girl and bluffed about his original Nationality ( Nigerian) .... the babè called cops on him, na me bail him out the 3rd day.... he was acquitted of the charges with community service for picking up ashawo cheesy

He has a wife( new mom at that) at home O! Useless chairman cheesy
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

sufficient evidence like?

What of Michael Jackson?

I rest my case cheesy cheesy what are you on tonight Dayo ?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 1:09am On Jan 13, 2013
coogar:

play with kids abroad? hell to the no!
i am the meanest when it comes to such - i cannot count the number of times my neighbours kids would try to sneak to my flat to game some playstation. i simply tell them a big no! before their frustrated moms stitch me up like michael jackson. a man has never won such cases. with a black skin? it's probably 6 yrs in jail and some 20 yrs on the sex offender's register.

Mug shot all over internet, the moment you move into a neighbourhood the prices drop as everyone start selling their homes. Any situation that would make you be alone with a child not yours

It doesnt even matter what the sex of the child is, I had an Akata friend who has 3 boys first thing they do when they see me is to jump on my neck ask you to carry them, Ask us to play Xbox or want my phone to play all sort of games.

I flee from them now, I dont even come down from my car whenever I go visit Better be safe than right
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

jidegirl12:

Thing thing pass me sef.... don't mind him jare.... His first senerio happened to a friend that picked up a random girl and bluffed about his original Nationality ( Nigerian) .... the babè called cops on him, na me bail him out the 3rd day.... he was acquitted of the charges with community service for picking up ashawo cheesy

He has a wife( new mom at that) at home O! Useless chairman cheesy

Any one that picks up a stranger is very dumb. What if you are killed?

Dayo is on fire tonight! Dayo and David. They know their agenda, and this thread? Good lord. Perfect opportunity right here. See Dayo is suddenly advocate/counselor/preacher/big brother. grin
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 1:14am On Jan 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

Wetin women don take our men eye see no be small thing I don see plenty. I have seen a girl planning with other girls on how to deal with men.

The first family I stayed with in Houston that was when I saw it openly a couple got into an argument She said in Yoruba "Hoobii wa de ri ohun to ma se fun e- You would see what I would do to you", Next thing picks phone dials 911 and starts crying about how the husband was beating her. The guy fled the house. cos in 5 mins the apartment was swarming with policemen. She brought out the Omorogun and showed the cops that was what he used to beat her whenever he is drunk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Send Their Kids To Boarding Schools? / Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. / Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.