Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? (23266 Views)

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Pls advice, should he fight back? How? / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

Any one that picks up a stranger is very dumb. What if you are killed?

Dayo is on fire tonight! Dayo and David. They know their agenda, and this thread? Good lord. Perfect opportunity right here. See Dayo is suddenly advocate/counselor/preacher/big brother. grin

I guess so with all their assumptions about Amourikaa cheesy
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by SisiKill1: 1:17am On Jan 13, 2013
Fathers Rights Organizations

Organizations That Advocate Fathers Rights and Shared Parenting

There are many organizations around the country that focus on supporting and maintaining fathers rights, both in family courts and through legislative action. Below is an annotated, alphabetical list of organizations that advocate fathers rights and shared parenting.

Alliance for Non-Custodial Parents' Rights
The ANCPR is a non-profit organization that helps non-custodial parents prepare for, and protect their rights in, family court. Specifically, The ANCPR helps non-custodial parents with the issues of child support, visitation and child custody.

American Coalition for Fathers and Children
The ACFC is a non-profit organization in support of shared parenting. The ACFC works closely with pro-family and civil liberties groups throughout the country in an effort to promote equal rights for both parents in the courts and in family law legislation. They also work to raise public awareness regarding children's need for both parents.

Children's Rights Council
The CRC is an organization that supports the active involvement of both parents in a child's life. The CRC serves in the interest of children, promoting shared parenting, education, mediation, and a tri-fold support network made up of financial, emotional, and physical support.

Children's Rights Initiative for Sharing Parents Equally
The Children's Rights Initiative for Sharing Parents Equally, also known as CRISPE, is a nonprofit organization that works to ensure that all children have equal access to both parents during and after a divorce or separation.

Dad's Divorce
This web site is dedicated to educating fathers on the issues of divorce, child custody, and child support. Includes a free, regular podcast with Attorney Joseph Cordell.

Divorced Fathers Network
The Divorced Fathers Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of children and families during and after the divorce process.

Fathers and Families
Originally called the "Foundation for Fathers and Families, Inc.," Fathers and Families is a non-profit organization that advocates for children's right to love and be cared for by both parents. Fathers and Families encourages shared parenting and works to protect equal rights - as well as equal responsibilities - of both parents in raising their children.

The Fatherhood Coalition
Originally called the Coalition for the Preservation of Fatherhood (or CPF), the Fatherhood Coalition is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization works to end discrimination against unwed and divorced fathers and promote shared parenting.
. . . . . . . E. . . . . . .T. . . . . . . . C

Please let's not perpetuate the idea that the man. . .the father's hands are tied! There are many many resources available to him. . .IF he wants to be in his children's lives he can be. That he chooses not to because it is "toooooo much" work is on HIS head and HIS head alone.

I find it difficult to understand how a man can spends months working on getting a contract or finishing a project, put in hours on end playing golf just so they can beat Steve from Accounting, will say exercising his right to be in HIS children's lives is too much work. Why is it easy to chuck the kiddies?!! Do you suppose this is why the courts almost always favor the mothers. . .because they know come rain or sunshine they will always be there?!!

Just asking.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

I guess so with all their assumptions about Amourikaa cheesy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2206091/Brian-Banks-Player-falsely-accused-rape-signs-Las-Vegas-Locomotives.html

There you go... enjoy.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 1:23am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123: Any one that picks up a stranger is very dumb. What if you are killed?

Dayo is on fire tonight! Dayo and David. They know their agenda, and this thread? Good lord. Perfect opportunity right here. See Dayo is suddenly advocate/counselor/preacher/big brother. grin

If you don see Men dey chop slaps and smile you would knw say no be small thing

Why I am on fire tonight, A friend came to report a similar issue to me. A young naija couple in North Carolina the guy fled from the state after the wife bludgeoned his head with sticks they had 2 kids together and the girl was the one filing for him so he didnt want to report her to the cops but she was the one who got a restraining order and tried to file marital rapppee charges on him that he wants sexxx at odd hours, that he is a recent immigrant from Nigeria they believed women are objects, he touches he breasssts roughly anyhow. while proceedings was going on (which he was eventually acquitted) he couldnt attend classes at Duke University during the ordeal while his student loans was still running.

Make I no yarn too much cos people fit know them
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by coogar: 1:23am On Jan 13, 2013
dayokanu:
Wetin women don take our men eye see no be small thing I don see plenty. I have seen a girl planning with other girls on how to deal with men.

the law is an aśs!

The first family I stayed with in Houston that was when I saw it openly a couple got into an argument She said in Yoruba "Hoobii wa de ri ohun to ma se fun e- You would see what I would do to you", Next thing picks phone dials 911 and starts crying about how the husband was beating her. The guy fled the house. cos in 5 mins the apartment was swarming with policemen. She brought out the Omorogun and showed the cops that was what he used to beat her whenever he is drunk

can you imagine?
she called the cops on her own spouse? i just don't see how i can love such a woman ever again after such incident!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Why I am on fire tonight, A friend came to report a similar issue to me. A young naija couple in North Carolina the guy fled from the state after the wife bludgeoned his head with sticks they had 2 kids together and the girl was the one filing for him so he didnt want to report her to the cops but she was the one who got a restraining order and tried to file marital rapppee charges on him that he wants sexxx at odd hours, that he is a recent immigrant from Nigeria they believed women are objects, he touches he breasssts roughly anyhow. while proceedings was going on (which he was eventually acquitted) he couldnt attend classes at Duke University during the ordeal while his student loans was still running.

Na wa o. Wetin women don take our eye see.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by dayokanu(m): 1:30am On Jan 13, 2013
Banks was 16 and had just been offered a scholarship to USC when Wanetta Gibson accused him of sexual assault and kidnapping in 2002.

He was on the way to the school office to talk about his college applications when he bumped into Gibson, a fellow student, and they went to a stairwell to make out, his attorney Justin Brooks said.
[size=14pt]
He explained that Banks said something to upset Gibson and they parted on bad terms. She later accused him of kidnapping her, dragging her across the school and raping her in the stairwell.
Investigators tested her but found no physical evidence of rape, Brooks said. Banks maintained they had not had sex and all sexual contact had been consensual[/size].

He was exonerated in May after Gibson added him as a friend on Facebook when he left prison with a tag a few months earlier. In a message, she explained she wanted to 'let bygones be bygones'.

Brooks said his client met Gibson and caught her on video saying there there had been no kidnap and no rape, and would help him clear his record.

Yet she refused to repeat the story to prosecutors as she feared she would have to return a $1.5 million payment she won after her mother brought a suit against Long Beach Schools.

She was quoted as telling Banks: 'I will go through with helping you but it's like at the same time all that money they gave us, I mean gave me, I don't want to have to pay it back.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2206091/Brian-Banks-Player-falsely-accused-rape-signs-Las-Vegas-Locomotives.html#ixzz2HoLLCDUI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 1:32am On Jan 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Why do African men keep geting into this trouble? Well you paint them as saints. We see here over and over how they threaten to beat their wives at any instance. We also see here how they are quick to hi-five their friends that disrespect their marriages or even encourage it. We see a lot of them taking Nigerian mentality abroad, chasing small girls old enough to be their kids. African men feel like they will die if refused sex. Or they are some how finished.they can't take rejection, they either force themselves or rape. When they are now charged they will claim they were falsely accused. Traveling abroad shows you that women are humans with a voice and should be respected. So talk to your brothers to behave like human beings out of Africa. If they married psychopaths, well that truly is tough. I have seen women arrested for even touching their husbands. So the pendulum swings both ways. Most times in a couples disagreement police will tell the man to go somewhere for the night if they are not convinced. If there is evidence, the guy will be detained. Why would anyone go back to such a woman? Why would such a man not fight such a woman with all he has? I would rather my kids stay with me than a psychopathic spouse. If we would be in court 50yrs then so be it!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by coogar: 1:38am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

Why do African men keep geting into this trouble? Well you paint them as saints. We see here over and over how they threaten to beat their wives at any instance. We also see here how they are quick to hi-five their friends that disrespect their marriages or even encourage it. We see a lot of them taking Nigerian mentality abroad, chasing small girls old enough to be their kids. African men feel like they will die if refused sex. Or they are some how finished.they can't take rejection, they either force themselves or rape. When they are now charged they will claim they were falsely accused. Traveling abroad shows you that women are humans with a voice and should be respected. So talk to your brothers to behave like human beings out of Africa. If they married psychopaths, well that truly is tough. I have seen women arrested for even touching their husbands. So the pendulum swings both ways. Most times in a couples disagreement police will tell the man to go somewhere for the night if they are not convinced. If there is evidence, the guy will be detained. Why would anyone go back to such a woman? Why would such a man not fight such a woman with all he has? I would rather my kids stay with me than a psychopathic spouse. If we would be in court 50yrs then so be it!

our skin is our sin!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 1:46am On Jan 13, 2013
coogar:

our skin is our sin!
From what I see on NL I would disagree. A lot of African men are raised to disrespect women and batter them. Now when you leave the shores of Africa, you better shed that thought otherwise you get in big trouble. Your brother's need to know self control. When a girl says NO, NO it is! No one is your slave here or meant to serve you. So keep your peace and your rules for when you actually can use them. Most African men behave like animals. I have been attacked for refusing to communicate oFfline, and even Saga saw it all. He even commented about the way Nigerian men can be so animalistic. Respect people, you aint in Nigeria. Learn to backoff and learn that rejection is okay. If something isn't working out, leave the situation. You can't force things abroad.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 13, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
. . . . . . . E. . . . . . .T. . . . . . . . C

Please let's not perpetuate the idea that the man. . .the father's hands are tied! IF he wants to be in his children's lives he can be. That he chooses not to because it is "toooooo much" work is on HIS head and HIS head alone.

I find it difficult to understand how a man can work on getting a contract or finishing a project for months, put in hours on end playing golf just so they can beat Steve from Accounting, can say exercise his right to be in his children's lives is too much work. Why is it easy to chuck the kiddies?!! Do you suppose this is why the courts almost always favor the mothers. . .because they know come rain or sunshine they will always be there?!!

Just asking.

Sisi leave story..... As you can see ( I'm very shocked to the marrow) these men don't give a sh it about their kids well being .... one even said he doesn't care a mfkg tattooed guy raised them.... Shocker!!!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by bjcole(m): 1:51am On Jan 13, 2013
@ baby 123, go & sleep abeg, u ve no point, lots of u women are so wicked & mean except few ones like my wife. Why must a woman lie against her BF or Husband?
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 13, 2013
coogar:

our skin is our sin!

There we go again with the race card undecided
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by coogar: 1:56am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:
From what I see on NL I would disagree. A lot of African men are raised to disrespect women and batter them. Now when you leave the shores of Africa, you better shed that thought otherwise you get in big trouble. Your brother's need to know self control. When a girl says NO, NO it is! No one is your slave here or meant to serve you. So keep your peace and your rules for when you actually can use them. Most African men behave like animals. I have been attacked for refusing to communicate offline, and even Saga saw it all. He even commented about the way Nigerian men can be so animalistic. Respect people, you aint in Nigeria. Learn to backoff and learn that rejection is okay. If something isn't working out, leave the situation. You can't force things abroad.

nigerian men actually have more self-control than the women from my own experience. who does not know "no" is "no" abroad? abeggi, the normal lagos graggs of most naija men end at murtala airport. what we are saying here is not about self control issues but women who go all out to make false claims just to get brethren in prison. 8 out of 10 times, the society believes a black man is guilty of räpe regardless of how the story is told.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 1:56am On Jan 13, 2013
bjcole: @ baby 123, go & sleep abeg, u ve no point, lots of u women are so wicked & mean except few ones like my wife. Why must a woman lie against her BF or Husband?

You are the one that should be in bed. Your time zone is different from mine. If you insist on behaving like an animal, then truly you can't speak for your wife and what she will do. OP is not the woman involved and does not live with the couple. Do you have any evidence that the man is not guilty? Apart from hearsay here, I have never experienced such a scenario that didn't have an element of truth. So many of your brother's are in jail for rape. If you will learn something from here, know that when a woman says NO, back off. You won't die, only save yourself a record.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 2:00am On Jan 13, 2013
coogar:

nigerian men actually have more self-control than the women from my own experience. who does not know "no" is "no" abroad? abeggi, the normal lagos graggs of most naija men end at murtala airport. what we are saying here is not about self control issues but women who go all out to make false claims just to get brethren in prison. 8 out of 10 times, the society believes a black man is guilty of räpe regardless of how the story is told.

Oh hoooo!!! You will be surprised! You are not a woman. When it comes to sex, your brother's lose it totally. Dead serious! They can't take NO at all. Speaking from experience! The color thing is there, but Nigerian men are very very aggressive. Please, let's not go there at all. They see rejection by a woman, especially on indecently dressed or one who followed them home as a big insult and a must go area till the cops come.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by coogar: 2:01am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:

You are the one that should be in bed. Your time zone is different from mine. If you insist on behaving like an animal, then truly you can't speak for your wife and what she will do. OP is not the woman involved and does not live with the couple. Do you have any evidence that the man is not guilty? Apart from hearsay here, I have never experienced such a scenario that didn't have an element of truth. So many of your brother's are in jail for rape. If you will learn something from here, know that when a woman says NO, back off. You won't die, only save yourself a record.

there's nothing new to learn there. our point is this - when a woman says no, the man will go to jail if he persists. when a man also says no, the man still risks jail time. we all saw what happened with joseph and portiphar's wife. hell, there's this emma saxon case in the uk. she met this dude online - the arrangement from the onset was a pure sëxual relationship.....she sent texts to the guy to meet her up for sex one night and the dude refused to go - few hours later, she called the cops she had been räped in his car.

baby_123:
Oh hoooo!!! You will be surprised! You are not a woman. When it comes to sex, your brother's lose it totally. Dead serious! They can't take NO at all. Speaking from experience!

in most cases, nigerian men take it on the chin and move on.......it's never a do or die affair. the only time you get to see complications is when the woman gives out mixed signals. she says no but her body language says something different. few naija men read these mixed signals as "try harder".......

The color thing is there, but Nigerian men are very very aggressive. Please, let's not go there at all. They see rejection by a woman, especially on indecently dressed or one who followed them home as a big insult and a must go area till the cops come.

the color thing is the main reason women get black men into trouble.
they know he would be thrown into jail before any real investigation starts. if he's white, the cops are more doubtful of the story.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by bjcole(m): 2:06am On Jan 13, 2013
There is no country where u ve these biased laws that u will see many stable marriage, bad women will always use it to their adabantage. Me think d best thing, u want 2 marry, just come home & date a girl here & marry, get so close 2 d family, so that when she is mis behaving, u can call some family members to talk sense into her head, abi? how person go take escape this kind palaver. Its just that there r still some gud naija babes there, d whole thing nid plenty prayers abeg.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 2:07am On Jan 13, 2013
coogar:

there's nothing new to learn there. our point is this - when a woman says no, the man will go to jail if he persists. when a man also says no, the man still risks jail time. we all saw what happened with joseph and portiphar's wife. hell, there's this emma saxon case in the uk. she met this dude online - the arrangement from the onset was a pure sëxual relationship.....she sent texts to the guy to meet her up for sex one night and the dude refused to go - few hours later, she called the cops she had been räped in his car.

He better know and learn if because he is trying to be dismissive, and rudely too. Bet he is the rules type and aggressive type who are so sure of themselves. As for your scenario, there is evidence that he didn't go there! His cellphone pings can be traced to further verify or backup her story.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 2:09am On Jan 13, 2013
bjcole: There is no country where u ve these biased laws that u will see many stable marriage, bad women will always use it to their adabantage. Me think d best thing, u want 2 marry, just come home & date a girl here & marry, get so close 2 d family, so that when she is mis behaving, u can call some family members to talk sense into her head, abi? how person go take escape this kind palaver. Its just that there r still some gud naija babes there, d whole thing nid plenty prayers abeg.
What are you talking about? OP's cousin was brought from Nigeria. They are mostly the ones that go this length. They don't really have a grasp on the repercussions of their actions to them or the man.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by 2legit2qwt: 2:12am On Jan 13, 2013
bjcole: There is no country where u ve these biased laws that u will see many stable marriage, bad women will always use it to their adabantage. Me think d best thing, u want 2 marry, just come home & date a girl here & marry, get so close 2 d family, so that when she is mis behaving, u can call some family members to talk sense into her head, abi? how person go take escape this kind palaver. Its just that there r still some gud naija babes there, d whole thing nid plenty prayers abeg.
I've heard this set of women are even worse, better to take a dive and risk the one who knows the system after all, life itself is a risk.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by coogar: 2:14am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:
He better know and learn if because he is trying to be dismissive, and rudely too. Bet he is the rules type and aggressive type who are so sure of themselves. As for your scenario, there is evidence that he didn't go there! His cellphone pings can be traced to further verify or backup her story.

while that evidence is being racked up, where exactly do you think the man would be? do you know the disgrace attached to a swarm of officers trooping into one's home to arrest someone of an alleged räpe? even if i am found innocent the next day, it's not a situation i would like to find myself. people only tend to remember the arrest - nobody remembers anymore if the accused was later proved to be innocent. bad news travel faster than light!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:
What are you talking about? OP's cousin was brought from Nigeria. They are mostly the ones that go this length. They don't really have a grasp on the repercussions of their actions to them or the man.

the reason why i say men should not marry nigerian women fresh off the boat. At worst marry white.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 13, 2013

dont even go there. They are the worst. Find one here, preferably born here or moved here quite young and is used to how the system works. More often than not, those who worked hard here for years are not looking to use and dump you. The ones from naija only want you because of the possibility of leaving the country.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by coogar: 2:17am On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:
the reason why i say men should not marry nigerian women fresh off the boat. At worst marry white.

lol@ marry white!
there are not enough black men to go round and you are still advocating for black men to marry white? pity these black women na!

davidylan:
dont even go there. They are the worst. Find one here, preferably born here or moved here quite young and is used to how the system works. More often than not, those who worked hard here for years are not looking to use and dump you. The ones from naija only want you because of the possibility of leaving the country.

like those naija nurses in the states.......
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 13, 2013
i recommend that you guys to see the movie daddy's little girls. Shouuld give a close on restriction order on fathers and the likes. Shalom
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by baby124: 2:20am On Jan 13, 2013
coogar:

while that evidence is being racked up, where exactly do you think the man would be? do you know the disgrace attached to a swarm of officers trooping into one's home to arrest someone of an alleged räpe? even if i am found innocent the next day, it's not a situation i would like to find myself. people only tend to remember the arrest - nobody remembers anymore if the accused was later proved to be innocent. bad news travel faster than light!

He really shouldn't have been detained as he had evidence. Well its unfortunate. Reason why I don't like meeting people online. People with a lot of issues are online lurking for who to take advantage of. Am sure she has some mental disorder that will get her off charges. He should try to deal with real women he gets to know. If at all you want a one night stand, take her to a hotel. And try to atleast have some text messages or emails with evidence of intent to have s*ex.lol. If I were him, I would sue her for damages. Her and the police if I was wrongly treated or charged.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 13, 2013
coogar:

lol@ marry white!
there are not enough black men to go round and you are still advocating for black men to marry white? pity these black women na!

Thank you brotha! Lol!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 13, 2013
coogar:

lol@ marry white!

they can marry white too. Afterall they are partly responsible for the fact that more than 10% of black brothers are in jail.
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by bjcole(m): 2:32am On Jan 13, 2013
@baby 123, i will not want 2 join arguments with, i ve seen so many of ur comments full of insults, r u not d girl dat said u will insult, abuse ur husband if he deserves it, u said u get mouth well well & i can see it, i guess after giving him enough wash down, u will then call d cops 2 arrest abi? With all these ur talks i still wonder why naija babes still dey look 4 us naija men to marry, u wud ve settle wit those akata dat will use & dump u. Dayo & others, U carry d day, 3 Gbosas

2 Likes

Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by coogar: 2:33am On Jan 13, 2013
baby_123:
He really shouldn't have been detained as he had evidence. Well its unfortunate. Reason why I don't like meeting people online. People with a lot of issues are online lurking for who to take advantage of. Am sure she has some mental disorder that will get her off charges. He should try to deal with real women he gets to know. If at all you want a one night stand, take her to a hotel. And try to atleast have some text messages or emails with evidence of intent to have s*ex.lol. If I were him, I would sue her for damages. Her and the police if I was wrongly treated or charged.

räpe cases in the uk are serious cases. they arrest immediately the claim is made for the whole forensic ish. the dude was detained for 90 hrs before it was concluded the woman was lying. the humiliation alone would kill me, never mind spending 90 hrs in a police cell......my employers, my neighbours, my friends n family - what would they think?

the woman was jailed after it was discovered she lied about it - when they looked into her past, they found out its not her first time of making false claims against men who refuse to sleep with her. now, if this dude is nigerian, you would have condemned him when the story broke because you are already tuned to the fact that african men are aggressive animals.

ileobatojo:
Thank you brotha! Lol!

mama biology, go n marry an anglosaxon!

davidylan:
they can marry white too. Afterall they are partly responsible for the fact that more than 10% of black brothers are in jail.

that's true......
however, black women need "black" romance!
Re: Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=coogar]

mama biology, go n marry an anglosaxon
!

Mtshieeew!

however, black women need "black" romance!

Now you're talking! Good looking out! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Send Their Kids To Boarding Schools? / Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. / Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.