Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (41223 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Tedpgrass:
"No no no no".... like Amy Winehouse once sang.

Too many issues.

As many have mentioned.... land is valued highly...... maybe not as high as it should.

A community may be "donated" to create a much-needed development in the surroundings .... but self-rule, no natives around...... that's way too too far.
Our governments may be corrupt but not stupid!!!

Creating another Old-style Zimbabwe, na na.
Even Israel with the support of the Intl committee is still not settled decades later.

I pose a question to Blyss......

Rather than "invading" extremely mineral rich central African region filled with guerilla groups and commandos for sale.... why not get some land in the US.... you have more claim there... you have been resident there for hundreds of years now,
Or some arid land in the middle of Sahara desert.

Then I'll try to see this as a genuine return to the motherland and not a pseudo-way of black in white supremacy land grab.

West Africans may be peace loving but are beginning to wise up. Invasions by powers in Arab lands have been less successful as compared to Liberia. We are observing proceedings elsewhere.

Don't think you can do a 'Ghaddafi" on us and not get reprisals.....
I appreciate that Intl relations are a bit more convoluted but it still remains an emotive subject!!!!

Sounds rather selfish to me. But, at any rate arid land would be just fine as well, as long as some coastal stretch is included in the the area given. Regardless of whether it's arid land in the Kalahari or lush jungle terrain in the Congo, or a stretch of grassy savanna, we'll turn it into a mecca of economic prowess on the African continent. cheesy Just give it up and we'll build it up. cheesy
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
kufre2010: This sound self centered to me. If they cannot associat with their brothers here in Africa then let them stay back there and continue facing the racial discrimination. We need employment let them come and build industries. We need their intelect to better the countries in Africa and not their seperate country. We need their experience they should not b selfish with it.

This can all be obtained without them becoming part of your nations. It's called investment, and for such a nation to survive they'll have to invest heavily in the other African nations, and they will.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Amya(f): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Blyss:

Humm, if people want to think in such a way, then that's fine. It'll be no more of a colony than any other nation in which receives US federal investment into their economies or military for whatever reason the US gov. sees fit. If the US gov. wants to invest, then that's perfectly fine.
what now is the point of it all? You want to be 'independent' from the US, and yet still not be 'independent' from them.*
The US is a country of great opportunies too. If you sole purpose of having to start up your own nation is strictly for economic benefits and not for obsessive reasons (of finally feeling like a first rate citizen in your country), wouldn't you just rather remain in your country and struggle like the other minorities?

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
dabossman: If you won't be bringing all those gun-totting, jeans-sagging, gangster talking brothers and coochie mamas with plenty baba mama drama, then I can sell you a large parcel of land somewhere in Benue State. The governor won't even know you guys are there. Honest.

There's absolutely no desire to obtain land from Nigeria. It's too crowded and, extremist.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
Amya: what now is the point of it all? You want to be 'independent' from the US, and yet still not be 'independent' from them.*
The US is a country of great opportunies too. If you sole purpose of having to start up your own nation is strictly for economic benefits and not for obsessive reasons (of finally feeling like a first rate citizen in your country), wouldn't you just rather remain in your country and struggle like the other minorities?

No, rather have an independent nation. If the US gov. wants to invest in some aspect of the nations development then they are welcome just as MOST any other nation will be. Investment is investment.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
martinosi:

Hmm interesting, but what African Americans & African Caribbeans should know that
moving back to africa to live is not that hard as they make it out to be.

First they should connect with the Community-Commerce or Culltural centre of the country
they want to move back to stay Tanzania, Nigeria or Ghana in the America or Europe.
The truth of the matter is that most of the African Americans & Caribbeans i know that have moved back to Ghana, Nigeria or Namibia, Tanzania are doing very well.

They are accepted, have built good businesses and have been embraced fully. I have an african american friend in Ghana who have moved out their with his family and some friends. They are working in the New Oil/Gas industry there and also export and process agricutural products.

They are doing great and they have also opened up opportunities for local ghanians and are
helping african americans in the states who are now marketing, doing admin and other logisitics
for the products being sold from Ghana. Its a win win! If you are an African American or African Caribbean and your focused about your life and bring value to the economic table in Africa, you will be embraced fully, The locals will respect and revere you Big-time!!!

I know of an African American man that came to Nigeria as an expate in the Construction industry and has his own construction companies now in Tanzania and Ghana. After he finished his contract in Nigeria, he moved to Tanzania with his family. He also partnerss with Nigeria
construction companies doing consultancy on projects in Kaduna and Ogun state.

Everybody likes a good thing ! The Caribbeans and African Americans that i know of in Africa
came with hardly anything but their Skills, Knowledge and determination and they have become
very successful and have helped the local economies.

I am working with African Americans now who are my advisers on my Education and Real Estate projects in Nigera & two other west African countries.

The African American consultancy is based in Forest Lake illinois in the States. They have come out to Nigeria as i have hosted them and their business links has been growing.
African Americans & African Caribbeans are our brothers and african as a continent by potential is a 50 trillion dollar economy. We need to start building bridges and get rid of the ignorant walls.

Well, that is wonderful for those whom are succeeding in that manner, and their exposure and experience will be a great asset to the growth and expansion of such a nation as proposed in the long run. smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima1(f): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
SMH@broke azz Blyss aka Kony trying TO MOVE ANYWHERE! grin grin grin grin grin

On the real though...there is an organization established in Ghana that is offering Black Americans and etc the opportunity to settle on a solicited piece of land in Ghana. If you are serious about it Kony...google it.

Why would Black Americans and etc move to Africa when many from Africa are leaving/moving out of Africa? Just wondering.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by bigfrancis21: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

we will never be 1 people. we are not half-breds. we are not racists so black and this akata concept based on skin colour does not apply to us and is not accepted by us.

We are a diverse variety of people and we should make this our strength. we can be united, but this doesnt mean we start mating with each other. Africa is what she is because of her various tribal and ethnic groups. Our cultures , identities , languages, etc., make us the TRUE PEOPLE.

to hell with your racism!

I AM PROUD TO BE HAUSA! THIS IS MY TRIBE , MY IDENTITY AND MY NATIONALITY! THIS DOESNT MEAN I HATE OTHER TRIBES! I LOVE LL TRIBES BUT IM PROUD OF MY INDIVIDUAL GODS-GIVEN IDENTITY AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO!

I thought you were Igbo? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima1(f): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
onitshaigbo: I see, AAs are tired of being 2nd class citizens in America, so they want to come to Africa and oppress others! Dream on!

It's a well-known thing that African immigrants in America look down on AAs, and that African students outperform them in universities by a huge margin, and these people want to come sto our countries and demand this and thaty as if colonizing us? You've got to be kidding me.

They do realize that Africa doesn't have welfare or affirmative action, right?

Some African students do not have the luxury of partying, sleeping in late, taking advantage of educational grants, going home on the weekends, and working legally to provide for self. So yeah..I can see how they can outshine the ones that are lack lusters. (if it is not a degree in Advanced chemistry, biology, and engineering, it is not impressive)

Firstly...Blyss aka Kony do not speak for all colored Americans nor colored Carribers. Trust and believe Africa for MANY IS THE LAST CONTINENT chosen for possible relocation. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Secondly...If Africa were to implement some type of social programs....just maybe the culture section wouldn't have threads about broke African men scamming clueless rich White/etc women to feed their dying babies/family members.

Thirdly...It is unfortunate that Africa does not have an Affirmative Action plan against foreigners by the look of things...Africa is the ONLY continent that are raped from every angles and directions AND STILL DOESN'T HAVE SHIT TO SHOW. Rich men/women flying all into Africa certainly not to admire the rich vegetation and lush minerals but to see how many hoes can be bought with $10 USD.

Oops...hey sis! grin grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by dasparrow: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Blyss:

There's absolutely no desire to obtain land from Nigeria. It's too crowded and, extremist.

Even if Nigeria was scanty and liberal, I still don't think Nigeria will eagerly give up land to outsiders just like that.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by dasparrow: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

yes this inbred coon did say that!!
my eyes did not deceive me. tongue sadly.

not sure what makes you think AAs/Caribs owe you anything or need anything from you. Perhaps I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning but this akata crap is getting old right now. You act like we came on the ships willingly or migrated west via plane. FOH.

YES!! We are mixed! Blame your kind 600 years ago who sold each other out. We didn't ask to be here. No we don't have tribes--DON'T NEED THEM!! You all do and what has it done for you?! Are you not still in Oyinboland?! grin Not America..na UK you dey!! Na lie?! Oh ok!!

As far as I am concerned you have nothing to do with central africa or us for that matter yet your obsession with anything "akata" continues. tongue

Anyway!! I wish any repatriate luck! People like Pagan9ja have completely turned me off as far as Africa is concerned. TBH.

@Bolded

I can make the same generalized statement too about black and white americans whom I had much respect for before moving to the states but then after moving to the USA they treated me so badly/wickedly all because I am an African. It is an experience I will never forget. Today, I am equally completely turned off by america and boy am I glad that I am out of there.

Never again will I have to put up with the bigotry and constant hate of the average american - black or white - ever again and that is a blessing. I expect that since you have confessed to being turned off as far as Africa is concerned, you will do the right thing and gracefully leave this NIGERIAN/AFRICAN forum as well or don't you think? After all, it clearly states that the forum is for NIGERIANS and FRIENDS of NIGERIANS just in case you forgot.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by dasparrow: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
@Blyss AKA Benin AKA whatever other moniker you go by now

Good luck in your quest for land in Africa. You stand a better chance getting land from the Atlantic ocean and filling it up with sand and starting your newly found virgin country from there than getting land in Africa where you don't want the natives anywhere close.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
kufre2010: This sound self centered to me. If they cannot associat with their brothers here in Africa then let them stay back there and continue facing the racial discrimination. We need employment let them come and build industries. We need their intelect to better the countries in Africa and not their seperate country. We need their experience they should not b selfish with it.

Lmao.

Im driving right now. When i get home i will respond to this....brb smiley

Dasparrow spare me. mschewww... Go through pagans posts and see why i said what i said instead of nitpicking sh_t to cry about.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Afam4eva(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
I think an exchange program should be setup whereby Africans will come to America in exchange of AA coming to Africa.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2013
Edited....blyss is a grown azz man. He can explain it himself.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 21, 2013
Blyss:

This can all be obtained without them becoming part of your nations. It's called investment, and for such a nation to survive they'll have to invest heavily in the other African nations, and they will.

Both u and kufre have a point. It would be necessary to work with some of the natives esp. If we are talking economics and trade but it is possible for western blacks to build their own nation. Very possible in fact.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 21, 2013
razznaija:

Hahahahahaha your immaturity and stupidity really shows in your posts, which makes them even funnier.

Lmao. Exactly
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 21, 2013
Red-Light:
though i like this post frm the begining it made me cry a little... Buh the last part is not rational... So u want everyone to support the idea ryt? by the way akata is not an insult ...

Wow..i was very emotional myself when i wrote that babes. It hurts ppl want to pretend like our ancestors willingly left africa. As if we signed up to be enslaved. It hurts and i am glad u felt me. But honestly some of the seeds of the africans who sold their own kind out are stil alive & kickng. Pgan 9ja is a classic example of such an apple which hasnt fallen far from the tree. Trust me. And i do love africans but i dont see myself living there because ppl like him would search for a reason to oppress me. I not going to pretend it wont happen. Im sorry.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 21, 2013
pretty_boi: You all must be mad. You want to come to Africa & have a "special land" for yourself where you run your own government & don't allow Native Africans in? You guys had better carried your lands with you from wherever you're coming from & attach it to the African map cos right now,there's no free space on the African map for good for nothing African American goats who think they are better than native Africans & want their own "special" countries & government. If you guys want to come back to Africa to mix into the African population,that's good but if you guys want a special country because your slave-asses think you're better than native Africans,then you guys had better stay wherever you are at & worship your slave-masters forever.
[size=18pt]Blacks are the most foolish people I know. Why would fellow blacks think they are better than fellow blacks? It's this kind of mentality that had us enslaved in the first place & we still haven't learnt shyte centuries after.[/size] Oh! You guys are better than native Africans? Why then are ALL black nations of the world 3rd world countries including those in the "mighty west" like Jamaica,Haiti,Trinidad & Tobago, etc.
LIBERIA IS A COUNTRY THAT FREE RETURNEE AMERICAN SLAVES (just like your African-American friends) RETURNED TO (this is why Liberia was never colonized & has a national flag similar to the American flag),YET THAT COUNTRY IS ONE OF THE COUNTRIES IN AFRICA THAT HAS SUFFERED THE MOST INSTABILITY WITH A SLIM HOPE FOR THE FUTURE. Rather than us uniting & building ourselves & our race,we'd stay & be fighting each other like goats. " [size=18pt]I'm hausa,you're Igbo,screw yoruba people, I'm African-American,you're native African,I'm light-skinned,you're dark-skinned." What the fukkh? Can't we learn to live as ONE GREAT BLACK PEOPLE? [/size]We really have serious psychological problems honestly.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Amen.
God Bless mama Africa. Amen.

You call us slaves and then ask why cant we all get along. Sir from the bottom of my heart....Go fck yourself.

Africans created the problems...we carried them with us to the new world as u have clearly pointed out. U talk about black love but insult us because of our past lmao....foh

Like i said blyss if u are considering making the move good luck to u babes....

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima1(f): 3:23am On Feb 21, 2013
Oh now u ain't talking heffa?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 21, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Oh now u ain't talking heffa?
grin

Lol what u talking about sis?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by sweetcheecks(f): 4:21am On Feb 21, 2013
Blyss:

LOL. No use of the resources of the area in which is obtained, is an obvious end factor of the greater goal of simply obtaining an independent nation, obviously. The effort won't be for some land grab effort to obtain natural resources but rather for the acquisition of an independent state. smiley I'd consider it a right obtained in the name of our ancestors stolen from the continent centuries ago by both fellow African and European captures.

I wouldn't say that. I and many other AA have great interest in such, and many other don't, but neither has any regard in the effort of discussion.. in that it is totally focused on the interest and preservation obtained as an independent people of African descent in America. We will not come to become indoctrinated, but rather to come and remain as we are, and share in what ever we can offer to fellow african nations and take in from them whatever we see as viable to our own growth. Same as any other relationship between separate peoples and nations the world round.

Well we are Americans, so it's only common sense that we would build a nation in which will highly resemble the land in which we come from. This has been the case with the migration of people throughout time. If you go to German settled areas of the US, you'll notice that a lot of the homes and other structures are built in typical German style, same as if you were to go to a traditional Italian, Spanish or French area of the nation.

Humm, somewhat but not totally. They actually came to steal the land and in time have little to nothing to do with any Africans anywhere on the continent. This is not what is proposed in this plan. What is proposed is, for an African nation to either voluntarily give up a piece of land free of charge, and or to sell it off to the migrants. All those who legitimately own land in the area given will be compensated, and if the area just has maybe a several thousand natives living there they may even be allowed to just stay in the nation as citizens with all the rights, and means as the rest. No Liberia repeat.

Not really, a major difference is that there wont be any natives in this nation preferably, but if it comes to incorporating some few thousand who live on the land into the nation then it'll obviously be done so to the fullest, via compensation for the land in which is documented as being of the ownership of any single individual(s); full rights under the established constitution will be given to them, though that ((maybe)) short of actually being able to obtain some certain levels of government, such as president, vice president, secretary of State and other critically high positions. That is in regard to the fact of the matter of that the nation is being established as an "AA/Diaspora nation".. PERIOD, in which such natives will given rights to remain in as citizens, for the simple fact of that they were there prior to the establishment of the nation... such is to be assessed and voted on by the a judicial and congressional body in the establishment of constitutional law for the nation. Other than that, immigration to and visa entry into the nation will be very strictly regulated and monitored.

I envision a nation in were it'll be virtually impossible to obtain citizenship unless you are an AA or other Diaspora and are coming upon being recruited in your nation by a operating company in the new nation, or you've obtained your college education here, and now seek to become a citizen, or you are a spouse and or direct dependent of a citizen in the nation. Illegal immigration into the nation will be virtually impossible, do to the presence of strictly secured entry points and robust security apparatuses along the boarders in which will also be in place for our security, do to the fact of that we'd know that many groups would not like our presence on the continent, and will possibly attempt to due us harm. This is clearly evident by just reading many of the comments here on this thread. angry

Yeah, one last thing. A military force VERY capable of addressing and handling covertly and or openly any threat to our sovereign statehood once established, and the security of our citizens THROUGHOUT the continent... will be established via direct transfer of professionals from throughout the American security apparatus to this new nation. The nation'll seek a friendly successful interaction with fellow African nations for the benefit of all, but their will be no Fu-cking around when it comes to it's security. Any threat will be met PROMPTLY and COMPLETELY by all means necessary, and
make no mistake that the means obtained to act will run VERY
deep. With this nation's economic standings it could be your
best partner or it could be one of your worst threats.

@Op, Thank you for thoroughly responding to my concerns. My answer to the topic, after considering everything you have said is A BIG NOOOOOOOOOO! it is not a good idea for you to come back with these conditions becouse :

1. Your idea sound like horror movie of doomsday survivors city in America, its a nightmmare, a horrible dream if this is how AA dream when looking to comeback to Africa.
2. It is emberassing and outright shocking to be honest and also sound cult like.
3. If you would really take time and read about the "Apartheid system" strategy you will find that they also believed living seperately from the natives and strict rules of accessing SA was for the best and for the preservation of the different cultures. They also did not really belong in europe no in africa so they were building a new nation.
4. SA apartheid regime created homelands for the natives and invited labour that they can use at their will and kick out at will. Becouse at the end of the day you will not able to build anything without the labour supply of the natives. Right there issues of power and class beggin.
5. I work with a lot of respected and successfull AA guys in a project where their interest is to help the black community in SA. The two guys and a lady I work with have stayed and continue to vist SA and love the country as it is but would like to insure a speedy way to upgrade the life of the disadvantaged. These are an ex- executive of global oil company, a vice president of one of the top banks in US and an accomplished lawyer in international affairs.
Just to start a convesation point I will be copying your proposal and sending to them to hear what they think of your proposal. Becouse i doubt very much that they and their
counterparts have any dream of such a country.
6. My advice to your group will be to buy such a land in the US there should be still a lot of undiscovered oil wells and other riches in the US soil. You really do not want to move from familiar grounds to a strange world with strange people you are not willing to engage or get to know. A waste of your time really.
7. You do not want to be cought up in Africa's problems and you will briing unneccessary war in the continant with your planned super army and security. You coolwill try to play the US on our azz and we will retaliate with guerilla tactics that defeated the apartheid system and the US interference in
Somalia.
8. Lastly, Africa's dream or vision is to have an Africa without borders and you will come right into the heart of Africa and start implementing complicated American visa system?

NOT A GOOD IDEA, NOT AT ALL!!!

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima1(f): 5:01am On Feb 21, 2013
MsDarkSkin:
grin

Lol what u talking about sis?

Gave u a shout out on the last post I made on this thread!!

I see buffie done flexxed his lil musckes now u all dickmatized!!

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by andrewza: 6:31am On Feb 21, 2013
Blyss:

You don't want to buy land in nigeria because it full of extremist but you want to move to centrel africa? Do you know any thing about africa.

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Gave u a shout out on the last post I made on this thread!!

I see buffie done flexxed his lil musckes now u all dickmatized!!

Lmao buffy is a trip smiley
And i just saw ur shout out sweetie.
Whats good? kiss
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by dokunbam(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2013
odumchi: Honestly I think it's impossible. Just as wealthy Chinese businessmen cannot buy a section of the United States in order to establish a new country, it cannot be done anywhere in Africa.

Why? Simply because the people of Africa regard land very highly. If you were to come in and attempt to buy my father's land and use it to set up a sovereign country void of any of my father's children, don't be surprised if i began plotting against you lol. Just as those Africans you mentioned found such an idea disrespectful, I too also find it as such.

Just imagine asking an American if you could purchase a state and use it to establish your own sovereign state free of Americans...

we are still fighting to keep Africa together, some pple want to buy into it. how is that possible. lets create a peaceful africa first then...............

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by cap28: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
Blyss: I personally know of many well off Black-Americans and Afro-Caribbeans who have stated that they wouldn't mind moving their families and business operations to Africa and this includes me as well, but one major hang up is a strong lack of acceptance to live under African rule. Now you can call this bigoted or hateful in some other fashion, but in all reality the majority of the reasoning expressed in regard to the issue, were not so much bigoted as apposed to being simply being of a mind set of wanting to fully control the surroundings of their operations.

They basically want to gather up a congregation of middle and upper class black diaspora and buy out a large stretch land from, let say Angola or the DR. Congo, with an agreement for the said land to be fully liberated into the control of the group, to stand as their own independent nation, void of any African natives . They'll bring their money, businesses and such to this land and basically turn it into a progressive utopia of their life back in the Americas.

I mentioned this to a few Africans I associate with, and they found this highly offensive, for various reasons. But I'd like to know what you'all think of such a desire or plan.

You've spent the past 400 years living under white supremacist rule where you were stripped of your humanity and reduced to chattel or property but you have a problem living under black african rule - the mind boggles.

It seems you guys have a very short memory and have forgotten about what happened to your people in Liberia, for those who are unaware of the facts here is a brief summary:

the US govt facilitated the voluntary repartriation of african americans to build a black american settler state in liberia

the settlers (black americans) as a result of hundreds of years of brainwashing saw themselves as superior to the indigenous and seperated themselves from the indigenous african people

the US govt capitalised on this and used divide and rule to exploit the natural resources of liberia

the black american freed slaves collaborated with their former slave masters and exploited and oppressed the indigenous liberian people by making them work on rubber plantations on behalf of an american multinational corporation known as Firestone

Firestone appropriated the wealth of Liberia with the help of their black american lackeys who helped them to oppress and exploit the indigenous liberian people.

AFRICAN PEOPLE PLEASE BE ON GUARD - MANY BLACK AMERICANS ARE BRAINWASHED LACKEYS WHO ARE NOTHING MORE THAN AGENTS AND LACKEYS OF THEIR FORMER SLAVE MASTERS, THERE IS NO WAY ANY SELF RESPECTING BLACK AFRICAN COUNTRY WILL ALLOW A GROUP OF SELF HATING BLACK AMERICANS TO COME ON TO THE AFRICAN CONTINENT AND REPEAT WHAT THEY DID IN LIBERIA IN COLLABORATION WITH THEIR FORMER SLAVE MASTERS IN ANOTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY, IMAGINE THE AUDACITY OF THIS HOPELESS BLYSS HAVING THE NERVE TO SUGGEST THAT WE SHOULD SELL OUR SACRED LAND TO THESE SELF HATING IMPOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE ALREADY AT WAR WITH THE UNITED STATES AFRICOM - WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE AGENTS OF NEO COLONIALISM TO MAKE THINGS EVEN WORSE.

Blys or whatever you call yourself - we africans are happy to welcome with open arms afrocentric african americans who wish to work with us in unison to defeat the agenda of global white supremacy but self hating lackeys and agents of US and EU colonialism will never be given the time of day, so put that in your pipe and suck it up!

Nigerians are not s.tupid people and we will smoke out all fakes, users, puppets and front men of US/EU colonialism.

5 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by cap28: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Blysss let me let you in on a little secret - the US govt will never back your plan - you know why? because the white supremacists regard anyone of african descent as inferior.

the agenda of the white supremacists who run your country is to perpetuate the world wide domination of their race to the exclusion of people of african descent - SO PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT.

the idea that the US govt will allow black americans to buy up land in an area (DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO) with mineral deposits valued at over $24 trillion which is more than the combined wealth of the UNITED STATES AND EU is at best the joke of the century.

have you heard of US AFRICOM? N0? THEY ARE US TROOPS THAT ARE CURRENLTY OCCUPYING ALL RESOURCE RICH COUNTRIES OF AFRICA - AND IN YOUR DUMB MIND YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THE US GOVT WILL ALLOW POWERLESSS SELF HATING WANNA BE WHITE PEOPLE TO BUY UP THIS LAND WORTH 24 TRILLION DOLLARS - YOU MUST BE ON FCKING CRACK COCAINE MATE TO EVEN THINK THAT THIS CAN EVEN HAPPEN

THE ONLY WAY BLACK AMERICANS CAN EVEN DREAM OF BUYING UP LAND IN THIS REGION IS IF THEY HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS WHICH WILL GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO COME TO THE TABLE TO NEGOTIATE4 WITH THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by cap28: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
WE AS AFRICAN PEOPLE MUST COME TOGETHER AS ONE TO DEFEAT THE WHITE PERIL OF WORLD WIDE WHITE SUPREMACY - black americans who think that white america gives a sh.it about them are living in a dream world.

THE united states govt gives those fake jews of zionist israel $1.5 billion a year - that is why they are so powerful. do you seriously think the US govt would spend that kind of money on black american settlers in africa?

listen - they dont even want you to leave america because they make more money from you being in america living as second class citizens in their white supremacist nightmare.

look at the prison system in america - which people are over represented wihtin the prison system?

who gets the contracts to provide uniforms, food, medicines etc -

if i am making money from keeping you in bondage why would i want to allow you to escape those chains?

why are so many able bodies black american men trapped in the US prison system serving time for minor offences?

when you work it out you will know that it is not in the intrest of the US govt for you to relocate to Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by cap28: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
Blyss why did Muammar Qadaffi lose his life at the hands of the NATO gangsters?

answer: because he tried to release his country and the rest of africa from the clutches of the satanic international multinational and banking cartels of europe and the UNITED STATES, Libya was a very rich country , they had no foreign debt and yet the united states and europe checkmated them - what chance does a group of self hating wanna be black americans have against the combined might of europe and america's banking and multinational cartels?

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
Blyss..i just thought of something. Perhaps u guys could live in the islands. There are over 100 uninhabited islands in the caribbean. They are tiny but hey lol.

Im not bullshidding....im not trying to be funny. I will explain more later on babes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

Children Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi (Photos) / Erediauwa Picks The Name "Oba Ewuare ii" / Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.