Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56868 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
@greatgenius, don't mind him. I'm sure he also agrees that blacks and whites are different so there is nothing wrong with slavery and racism.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Pvin: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
pleep: Are you people trying to tell me that no girl is a virgin? because that is what it sounds like

and that is simply not true
please anygirl that is still a virgin shld snap her punny and paste it because I wnt 2 c d different frm a non virgin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Pvin: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
pleep: Are you people trying to tell me that no girl is a virgin? because that is what it sounds like

and that is simply not true
please anygirl that is still a virgin shld snap her punny and paste it because I wnt 2 c d different frm a non virgin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by simdam500(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2013
Both sexes have got each challenges to face to make them stronger, i see no reason in praisin d female while i has a guy ave got moi gf/wife on ma neck and 3sisters behind... *just sayin* and yet i need to provide for them even though they didnt force me to but i knw it ma doin... All am sayin is, yea dey shud be given kudos and GUYS TOO!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by dBard: 4:00am On Mar 19, 2013
kandiikane:

Wow, I love it when village ediots call others ignorant. Your post reeks stup!dity and you also need to grow up-the pride of a woman is her chastity, go sit in a corner you dunce! Do you have a vag.ina to know what a pride of a woman is? Rubbish! I'm sure you are single that's why you utter such rubbish.

P.s. Before you call someone ignorant make sure you are not ignorant to the english language itself.

Truth hurts abi?
Go suck on adick, only this time around,do make sure it's exclusively yours.
PS; Am happily married, hope u do soon#keeping my fingers crossed on that..
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by dBard: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2013
kandiikane: @greatgenius, don't mind him. I'm sure he also agrees that blacks and whites are different so there is nothing wrong with slavery and racism.

Shows d level of ur intelligence..n here I was overestimating u.
I actually feel pity f u. Won't bother wit dis
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by dBard: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2013
kandiikane: @greatgenius, don't mind him. I'm sure he also agrees that blacks and whites are different so there is nothing wrong with slavery and racism.

Shows d level of ur intelligence..n here I was overestimating u.
I actually feel pity f u. Won't bother wit dis anymore.. To each his/her own..
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
Long thread, didn't read it all. But I wonder if anyone mentioned the fact that the average females's sexuality is quite different from the average male's. Put simply, on average, the woman has a lower sex drive than the man. And that makes it easier for her to handle the disproportionate amount of propositions she receives.

Well, that's one point. Another is that women are wired different from men, psychologically speaking. Women associate sexx with loyalty and reward. A woman ordinarily sleeps with a guy because she likes him, trusts him, basically feels that he merits it, not just because she's horrny. It's an aberration that's fast becoming a fad that women jump in bed witha guy cos he's cute. It's abnormal and quite against the female nature.

So it is not true that a girl can be judged the same way a man can be. She is not tempted as much by sexxual propositioning as she is by a guy's act that he really cares about her.

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by correct9jagist: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Most of us guys are quick to judge women: "That Ngozi babe is loose, 3 boyfriends in 1 year!". "I still can't believe it, my girlfriend just told me she's slept with 8 guys. Geezuus! She is not wife-material!"

But have we ever stopped to look at the world through their own eyes? The Indians used to say, don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins (Lol, some funny dude added; so that you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes grin).

The average looking girl, in her prime, gets offered sex a million times more than the richest, sexiest dudes ever would. Most good looking girls get chyked and offered sex massively, every single day. It could be very subtle, like when the guy offers to give you a lift in his car, compliments her on her new hair. Or blatant, like when he comes all out and makes his intentions known.

At just 5 chykers a day, that translates to frightening figures like 365 X 5 = 1,825! times in just ONE year. And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year...

Lord knows that if girls chyke me like that on a daily basis, that I will become useless, won't ever go to work again grin. And Rough Rider, Durex and Gold Circle will all give me a combined Platinum VIP Card grin.

And to add petrol to fire, these marrafokers come bearing gifts. Bribes. Tempting, hard-to-resist, mouth-watering bribes. Money, phones, clothes, travel, jewellery and comfort - in all it's devilishly disarming forms.

Sincerely, I am yet to meet any guy that can withstand the onslaught of temptation, the barrage of inducement that our girls have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yet we feel we are on a moral high-ground and have the right to judge them.

Truth be told, If most of us stood to gain even the smallest of material benefits from having sex, we would all line the streets at night in body-hugging micro clothing!

Our society encourages women to dress sexy & feel sexy but at the same time strongly disapproves of them expressing it to the full. It's really unfair the societal pressure we mount on them to conform to our 'ideal' and repress their most natural desires. Our fellow human beings who possess the same powerful drives that we do.

Is it not the height of hypocrisy. You sleeping with any available living thing that moves. And then turning around to judge women for being picky, showing discipline and resisting temptation.

Maybe she once had a one-night stand, so what? Maybe she once slept with someone for money, so what? Maybe she had 10 boyfriends, e he??

If you look at it closely, we guys are actually the real sluts. The hypocritical sluts. The Sadducees and Pharisees grin tongue.

Now, if you were a girl, from the bottom of your heart, do you think you could ever be half as good? tongue

Woman Beats Another Woman For Sleeping With Her Husband

SEE HERE =ยป http://www.correct9jagist.com/2014/07/woman-beats-another-woman-for-sleeping-with-her-husband/
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by damiosy(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2016
Most of us guys are quick to judge women: "That Ngozi babe is loose, 3 boyfriends in 1 year!". "I still can't believe it, my girlfriend just told me she's slept with 8 guys. Geezuus! She is not wife-material!"

But have we ever stopped to look at the world through their own eyes? The Indians used to say, don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins (Lol, some funny dude added; so that you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes grin).

The average looking girl, in her prime, gets offered sex a million times more than the richest, sexiest dudes ever would. Most good looking girls get chyked and offered sex massively, every single day. It could be very subtle, like when the guy offers to give you a lift in his car, compliments her on her new hair. Or blatant, like when he comes all out and makes his intentions known.

At just 5 chykers a day, that translates to frightening figures like 365 X 5 = 1,825! times in just ONE year. And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year...

Lord knows that if girls chyke me like that on a daily basis, that I will become useless, won't ever go to work again grin. And Rough Rider, Durex and Gold Circle will all give me a combined Platinum VIP Card grin.

And to add petrol to fire, these marrafokers come bearing gifts. Bribes. Tempting, hard-to-resist, mouth-watering bribes. Money, phones, clothes, travel, jewellery and comfort - in all it's devilishly disarming forms.

Sincerely, I am yet to meet any guy that can withstand the onslaught of temptation, the barrage of inducement that our girls have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yet we feel we are on a moral high-ground and have the right to judge them.

Truth be told, If most of us stood to gain even the smallest of material benefits from having sex, we would all line the streets at night in body-hugging micro clothing!

Our society encourages women to dress sexy & feel sexy but at the same time strongly disapproves of them expressing it to the full. It's really unfair the societal pressure we mount on them to conform to our 'ideal' and repress their most natural desires. Our fellow human beings who possess the same powerful drives that we do.

Is it not the height of hypocrisy. You sleeping with any available living thing that moves. And then turning around to judge women for being picky, showing discipline and resisting temptation.

Maybe she once had a one-night stand, so what? Maybe she once slept with someone for money, so what? Maybe she had 10 boyfriends, e he??

If you look at it closely, we guys are actually the real sluts. The hypocritical sluts. The Sadducees and Pharisees grin tongue.

Now, if you were a girl, from the bottom of your heart, do you think you could ever be half as good? tongue

In other words its okay to be a slut?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.