Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,875 members, 7,855,574 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56926 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
m.dee:

lol,sounds crazy but if naija gals were more like dat do u think guys wud b dat desperate to d xtent of rapin??most cases of rape wnt exist i guess

.... na make a thread about this your s.tupid idea.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lol
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
watch him get 203 likes just like richfella
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by mdee1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep: .... na make a thread about this your s.tupid idea.
lol guy no sh1t 4 trouser o,na u nd richfella get beef o hahahahahahaha
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by adorable29(f): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Wow! Interesting! Its all about control anyway!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Crixina(f): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep: lol... i haven't eaten her out yet so who knows the status of her hymen. And I don't see what all this has to do with ego... simply my number #1 turn on in women is innocense and purity.

.... its the hight of feminity, sorry you don't get to enjoy it

Every single girl i have long term dated has been a proven virgin so i ain't too worried wink
lie in its purest form.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Idongi(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
Oh! my oh! my bravo easy Oh! my oh! my bravo easy
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
Crixina: lie in its purest form.
Are you people trying to tell me that no girl is a virgin? because that is what it sounds like

and that is simply not true
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
@Idongi:
Oh! my oh! my bravo easy Oh! my oh! my bravo easy

Are ok? cheesy
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep: watch him get 203 likes just like richfella

Lol, is it a competition? I 'liked' his too smiley.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by mdee1(m): 2:58am On Mar 08, 2013
kandiikane: Does that make sense to you?
i dnt knw,does it?
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Crixina(f): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2013
pleep: Are you people trying to tell me that no girl is a virgin? because that is what it sounds like

and that is simply not true
nope they are,am just nt sure abt ''every single you've dated''...
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by omicron(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
kandiikane: Pleep, depending on when a woman loses her virginity, the hymen is very likely to erode from years of various exercises so by the time she finally has sex, there is nothing left or bits and pieces of membrane . There are women who can still have sex and still come out with their hymens intact. So, no.
Seriously? Sex and hymen INTACT! Nah! I bet u meant 'pieces of membrane' like u said above.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
caukerzee: Firstly, i dont think you can handle all the dis advantages. If both men and women had equal rights, things like maternity leave would not exist and women today would suffer if they had risky jobs. The would have to expose themselves to risky jobs. While pregnant, exposure to risky jobs if fatal to the fetus or baby and would effect child dev. Secondly, as long as men and women are biologically different, we cant have equality between sexes. The gender diff affects every thing. It is responsible for the kind of desicion we make be it career choice, hobbie, intrests, etc. If we expect to reach equality we would only be delusional. If we had equal number of males and females in the army, would that be equality? Thirdly, i dont seem to be able to figure out what part of my post endorsed gender discrimination. There is a diff between EQUALITY and HUMAN RIGHTS. Almost all the problems today are based on human rights and not equality. So what is gender equality? It is to be completly equal in all aspects. This concept can never be applied because it is against our nature. If we are created equally then why were we created differently? Why do we behave differently? Why is being a father diff from being a mother? If we are ment to be equall why cant we live independently on our own? Wombn and men balance each other and dont need to be equal to be happy. Having said that, as they said, to kings cannot rule one kingdom, there has to be a boss and nature(God) has made man the boss. Fourthly, as i said earlier you cant hadle the problems that come with equality. You just think you can, you have no idea the previlages you enjoy being the weaker sex. Lastly, Marie Curie was able to achieve what she achieved inspite of the gender inequality which you see as a disadvantage. That speaks alot for itself. You dont need equality to be happy or great.

Next time you answer, please use paragraphs for the different points you're making.

First of all, women like men can do risky jobs. When they're pregnant, they stop working. That simple. Have you never heard of women in space travel? Well, what job is riskier? Consequently, some women DO expose themselves to danger. Another example are journalists. HAve you never heard of female journalists going to highly dangerous regions such as Syria for example? If you haven't heard of such, that's probably because we have NO NIGERIAN femals who do such jobs but just last year a famous British journalist died in Syria. This woman had had an accident prior to her death in which she lost her eye. Despite this accidet she went to Syria.

Second, how do you want to determine what affects our decision making? Do you think our decision making is based on biological differences? How does our different upbringing influence our decisions? Male and female children are brought up differently and depending on the values a certain society has. So how big is the influence of our biological make up and how big is the influence of our upbringing? Sociologists have long shown that our upbringing has a big influence on what we define as male or as female. In fact, there are cultures, in which the gender roles are, according to our understannding, reversed. Women are responsible for the family's income and men stay at home, cook and clean. Why? They were brought up that way. Additionally, medical research has shown that some men have brains, which produce hormones that are in their amount more typical of females. The same goes for women. Consequently, it's very difficult to deterime what is typical of the one or the other gender. Moreover, history of different cultures has shown that our conception of what is typical and right of and for men / women changes over times. Therefore, your understanding of what is right or wrong depends on your culture.

Third, how do you explain that in many countries women become soldiers? Is it wrong? Well, some people will say yes because it is against their understanding of what a woman should be like, not aggressive, gentle, submissive. However, world history shows that women are not less likely to be violant, brutal and cruel. In fact, women like men have been responsible for murders, genocide, oppression. So the image of the "perfect" woman is wishful thinking. Many women have learbt to behave the way society expects them to but that does not mean they're any better than men when it comes to crimes. It's also interesting to notice that FBI records show that women are almost equally cruel when it comes to killing. Many murders committed by women, however, are not revealed. Do you know why? It's because people don't even suspect them grin due to the image they have of the biological / natural make up of women.

Fourth, no, it's not ONLY about human rights! Why do you think WOMEN have been deprived of human rights for so long? It was basd on arguments relating to their nature. Women are like this and are like that, that's why they shouldn't vote. Women are like this and like that, that's why they have no right to speak out and so on and so forth. It's not enough to guarantee them the same HUMAN RIGHTS, equally it's wrong to tell them to behave like men or to be men. It's about FREEDOM. Freedom to become and be whatever they want and to live their lives the way they want and to express themselves without being ashamed and to come back to this topic to let them ALONE decide what to do with their bodies. To teach them that the female sexuality is neither dirty nor a sin but a beautiful thing. That they have to be responsible about it NOT because MEN and OTHER WOMEN will call them sluts but because they have to protect their health. It's about a basic human right SELF-DETERMINATION and about a beautiful and the most powerful drive in human beings sexual pleasure. That doesn't mean you have to sleep around with several men but it means that you decide about it not based on pressure and shame.

As long as we teach our childen that it is ok for men to sleep with many different partners but wrong for women to do the same because MOST MEN seem to know better how strong the female libido is or should be, we discriminate against one gender and encourage the other to spreas AIDS and other diseases. Sexuality shouldn't be a taboo, neither for men nor women, we should teach our children, BOYS AND GIRLS, that sexuality is one of the most natural and most beautiful things but that they need to be responsible about it, both in emotional and physical terms.

PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
caukerzee: Firstly, i dont think you can handle all the dis advantages. If both men and women had equal rights, things like maternity leave would not exist and women today would suffer if they had risky jobs. The would have to expose themselves to risky jobs. While pregnant, exposure to risky jobs if fatal to the fetus or baby and would effect child dev. Secondly, as long as men and women are biologically different, we cant have equality between sexes. The gender diff affects every thing. It is responsible for the kind of desicion we make be it career choice, hobbie, intrests, etc. If we expect to reach equality we would only be delusional. If we had equal number of males and females in the army, would that be equality? Thirdly, i dont seem to be able to figure out what part of my post endorsed gender discrimination. There is a diff between EQUALITY and HUMAN RIGHTS. Almost all the problems today are based on human rights and not equality. So what is gender equality? It is to be completly equal in all aspects. This concept can never be applied because it is against our nature. If we are created equally then why were we created differently? Why do we behave differently? Why is being a father diff from being a mother? If we are ment to be equall why cant we live independently on our own? Wombn and men balance each other and dont need to be equal to be happy. Having said that, as they said, to kings cannot rule one kingdom, there has to be a boss and nature(God) has made man the boss[b]. Fourthly, as i said earlier you cant hadle the problems that come with equality. You just think you can, you have no idea the previlages you enjoy being the weaker sex. Lastly, Marie Curie was able to achieve what she achieved inspite of the gender inequality which you see as a disadvantage. That speaks alot for itself. You dont need equality to be happy or great.
[/b]

1. You don't know me and SO you don't know what I can or can't handle.
2. Let women, including me, decide what they consider a privilege and what they ENJOY instead of telling them to accept the gender roles some people try to control them with.
3. Marie Curie's husband supported her career. wink
4. Don't tell me what I need to be happy. You have no idea, you aren't I and you don't know me at all.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
omicron: Seriously? Sex and hymen INTACT! Nah! I bet u meant 'pieces of membrane' like u said above.

Yes, there are some women who still have their hymens intact even after sex. I don't know what you guys think a hymen is tbh. It's like you think it's a piece of meat that covers the whole vagi.nal entrance which is false. Yes in the womb it's fully sealed and it recedes as the foetus grows leaving an opening and the remnants of that is what is called the hymen. A small number of babies are born with a fully sealed va.gina 'hole' but they have to have it 'broken' medically for their menses to pass through during puberty.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 12:15am On Mar 09, 2013
Angry feminists are polluting this thread ruuuuuuuuuun. Caukerzee you were right and everyone knows it, don't mind the cackling
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 09, 2013
pleep: Angry feminists are polluting this thread ruuuuuuuuuun. Caukerzee you were right and everyone knows it, don't mind the cackling

You are the one who is angry AND bitter here.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 1:54am On Mar 09, 2013
w/e you say cheesy
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by dBard: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2013
Richfella: Most of us guys are quick to judge women: "That Ngozi babe is loose, 3 boyfriends in 1 year!". "I still can't believe it, my girlfriend just told me she's slept with 8 guys. Geezuus! She is not wife-material!"

But have we ever stopped to look at the world through their own eyes? The Indians used to say, don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins (Lol, some funny dude added; so that you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes grin).

The average looking girl, in her prime, gets offered sex a million times more than the richest, sexiest dudes ever would. Most good looking girls get chyked and offered sex massively, every single day. It could be very subtle, like when the guy offers to give you a lift in his car, compliments her on her new hair. Or blatant, like when he comes all out and makes his intentions known.

At just 5 chykers a day, that translates to frightening figures like 365 X 5 = 1,825! times in just ONE year. And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year...

Lord knows that if girls chyke me like that on a daily basis, that I will become useless, won't ever go to work again grin. And Rough Rider, Durex and Gold Circle will all give me a combined Platinum VIP Card grin.

And to add petrol to fire, these marrafokers come bearing gifts. Bribes. Tempting, hard-to-resist, mouth-watering bribes. Money, phones, clothes, travel, jewellery and comfort - in all it's devilishly disarming forms.

Sincerely, I am yet to meet any guy that can withstand the onslaught of temptation, the barrage of inducement that our girls have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yet we feel we are on a moral high-ground and have the right to judge them.

Truth be told, If most of us stood to gain even the smallest of material benefits from having sex, we would all line the streets at night in body-hugging micro clothing!

Our society encourages women to dress sexy & feel sexy but at the same time strongly disapproves of them expressing it to the full. It's really unfair the societal pressure we mount on them to conform to our 'ideal' and repress their most natural desires. Our fellow human beings who possess the same powerful drives that we do.

Is it not the height of hypocrisy. You sleeping with any available living thing that moves. And then turning around to judge women for being picky, showing discipline and resisting temptation.

Maybe she once had a one-night stand, so what? Maybe she once slept with someone for money, so what? Maybe she had 10 boyfriends, e he??

If you look at it closely, we guys are actually the real sluts. The hypocritical sluts. The Sadducees and Pharisees grin tongue.

Now, if you were a girl, from the bottom of your heart, do you think you could ever be half as good? tongue

This is wat d o.p wrote
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by dBard: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2013
I can't believe we still on this..
Women n guys r biologically n psychologically different in their make ups. Men are visually oriented while women on the other hand, are more emotionally oriented, n so it's easier f guys t be tempted by wat we see while d sisters get tempted with something that strikes an emotional chord within them.
The Pride of a Woman Is HER CHASTITY, the same way d pride of a Man is HIis ABILITY TO PROVIDE N CATER F HIS FAMILY N LOVED ONES..failure t do so makes u an object of mockery.Also, if yin d process of doing so u put ur fingers into illegal ish, due t temptations, den u r culpable. Society doesn't expect women t b sexy, it expects women not t b Ashamed of Their Sexuality, this doesn't mean u should go dressing slutty, but within d bounds of decency.
Sexual expression should b done within d loving boundaries of a proper relationship. If u chose, under d guise of bin Liberal or Carefree, t do otherwise, then You Are responsible f d way society views you.
5 temptations a day IS NO EXCUSE f anybody t give as to why u couldn't kip ur legs closed.
Saying we should understand it is an Endorsement of Promiscuity. A girl that sleeps wit more than 3 guys a year, has a problem with saying No. If u have a high libido, then get someone of like nature n ride on.
This crap about double standards doesn't hold water. Not endorsing promiscuity in guys. Double standards mean both parties r bio n psych d same, n we all knw it's not so.
everybody is equal in d eyes of God based on our choices.
THERE ARE NO DOUBLE STANDARDS, THERE'S SIMPLY RIGHT AND WRONG..

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2013
^what utter rubbish!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by dBard: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2013
kandiikane: ^what utter rubbish!

ok... didn't expect a glorified, yet ignorant booty call t understand.
I do understand, u have sexual needs n u r free t satisfy them as u please, afterall, no double standards.
Enjoy... wink
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by mdee1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
Lol
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by caukerzee(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
kandiikane: ^what utter rubbish!
Butthurt. You girls hate the truth.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by greatgenius: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
dBard: I can't believe we still on this..
Women n guys r biologically n psychologically different in their make ups. Men are visually oriented while women on the other hand, are more emotionally oriented, n so it's easier f guys t be tempted by wat we see while d sisters get tempted with something that strikes an emotional chord within them.
The Pride of a Woman Is HER CHASTITY, the same way d pride of a Man is HIis ABILITY TO PROVIDE N CATER F HIS FAMILY N LOVED ONES..
why should chastity hold true for a woman and not for the man?..who is setting the rules..btw saying it is easier for guys to be tempted than females is just plain foolery and nothing but a vague excuse..
failure t do so makes u an object of mockery.Also, if yin d process of doing so u put ur fingers into illegal ish, due t temptations, den u r culpable. Society doesn't expect women t b sexy, it expects women not t b Ashamed of Their Sexuality, this doesn't mean u should go dressing slutty, but within d bounds of decency.
did you think about the bolded before actaully uttering it.. understand that telling someone you don't expect them to be sexy is the same thing as asking them to be ashamed of their sexuality.. dont you see the hypocrisy and the contradiction..
Sexual expression should b done within d loving boundaries of a proper relationship. If u chose, under d guise of bin Liberal or Carefree, t do otherwise, then You Are responsible f d way society views you.
5 temptations a day IS NO EXCUSE f anybody t give as to why u couldn't kip ur legs closed
don't you think this should also hold true for guys as well..
Saying we should understand it is an Endorsement of Promiscuity. A girl that sleeps wit more than 3 guys a year, has a problem with saying No. If u have a high libido, then get someone of like nature n ride on. what about a guy that sleeps with more than 3 women in a year. if you hold that view shouldnt it hold true for guys as well..if i may ask how many woman do you sleep with in a year?
This crap about double standards doesn't hold water. Not endorsing promiscuity in guys. Double standards mean both parties r bio n psych d same, n we all knw it's not [/b]so.
everybody is equal in d eyes of God based on our choices.
[b]THERE ARE NO DOUBLE STANDARDS, THERE'S SIMPLY RIGHT AND WRONG.
again using the bio and psych drivel are nothing but excuses..come up with something better..it is double standard no matter how you spin it..i am keeping my responses short because i see a lot of ignorance in your write up..

at bolded who gets to set this right and wrong..One of the biggest hindrance and the reason for the snail-like evolution of humans is the issue with PROPRIETY.. it is the reason why humans are still uncivilized.. understand that there is no such thing as right and wrong..you have made that all up..

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by greatgenius: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
pleep: lol... i haven't eaten her out yet so who knows the status of her hymen. And I don't see what all this has to do with ego... simply my number #1 turn on in women is innocense and purity.

.... its the hight of feminity, sorry you don't get to enjoy it

Every single girl i have long term dated has been a proven virgin so i ain't too worried
i havent followed the whole thread but do you see how hypocritical these bolded statements are.. you expect innocense and purity from your woman and then go on to state that every single girl you have ever dated has been a proven virgin.. shouldnt the women that you deflowered have expected the same standards from you... or in your world it is the right thing for women to be virgins and the men shouldn't be held to same standards..
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by sacostyles(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
greatgenius: why should chastity hold true for a woman and not for the man?..who is setting the rules..btw saying it is easier for guys to be tempted than females is just plain foolery and nothing but a vague excuse..did you think about the bolded before actaully uttering it.. understand that telling someone you don't expect them to be sexy is the same thing as asking them to be ashamed of their sexuality.. dont you see the hypocrisy and the contradiction..
don't you think this should also hold true for guys as well..

Pls shutup w this crap b/c it's not even worthy of feminism. Nobody sets these "rules." They r observed patterns and adopted ways of life.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by greatgenius: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
sacostyles:

Pls shutup w this crap b/c it's not even worthy of feminism. Nobody sets these "rules." They r observed patterns and adopted ways of life.
lol what is not even worthy of feminism.. i am in no way supporting feminism here.. go read my post again..

@bolded did you really just say nobody sets the rules and then proceeded to add that follow up..lol.. obviously you are not conversant with the topic at hand..

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by sacostyles(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
Men r different from women. Period!
(No pun intended) grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by greatgenius: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
sacostyles: Men r different from women. Period!
(No pun intended) grin
and your point?..so they should not be treated fairly?..does being different stop one from being a human..no one is exactly the same. we are all different..even within the male supgroup everyone is different and unique..doesnt mean they should not be treated fairly.. being treated fairly is not the same thing as being treated same or equal... this is what some of you don't get..no one should strive for equality lest you lose your identity/uniqueness.... it is not possible for us all to be treated same or equally because we are all different and unique..what you like might not be what another likes.. but what women seeks(though they have it backwards as most humans do) and everyone should seek is fairness..
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
dBard:

ok... didn't expect a glorified, yet ignorant booty call t understand.
I do understand, u have sexual needs n u r free t satisfy them as u please, afterall, no double standards.
Enjoy... wink

Wow, I love it when village ediots call others ignorant. Your post reeks stup!dity and you also need to grow up-the pride of a woman is her chastity, go sit in a corner you dunce! Do you have a vag.ina to know what a pride of a woman is? Rubbish! I'm sure you are single that's why you utter such rubbish.

P.s. Before you call someone ignorant make sure you are not ignorant to the english language itself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.