Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56917 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
samdon12: we are living in a "Man's World"

rather country grin

let's keep it up, we have come very far that way grin we can be so proud of this nation, the best place to live.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
Dat doesnt give a gal an excuse 2 b a slut, as far as there re d ones who dont sleep around with men..then it isnt an xcuse...outta here
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Amya(f): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
The OP is 100% right. He isn't justifying promiscuity but stating the cold hard facts. It's clear that there is (and would always be) double standards when it pertains to women and sexuality.

Those who are quick to label women sluts, do you really know how many men your woman has slept with? Do you know their most intimate thoughts?
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by caukerzee(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Firstly, i dont think you can handle all the dis advantages. If both men and women had equal rights, things like maternity leave would not exist and women today would suffer if they had risky jobs. The would have to expose themselves to risky jobs. While pregnant, exposure to risky jobs if fatal to the fetus or baby and would effect child dev. Secondly, as long as men and women are biologically different, we cant have equality between sexes. The gender diff affects every thing. It is responsible for the kind of desicion we make be it career choice, hobbie, intrests, etc. If we expect to reach equality we would only be delusional. If we had equal number of males and females in the army, would that be equality? Thirdly, i dont seem to be able to figure out what part of my post endorsed gender discrimination. There is a diff between EQUALITY and HUMAN RIGHTS. Almost all the problems today are based on human rights and not equality. So what is gender equality? It is to be completly equal in all aspects. This concept can never be applied because it is against our nature. If we are created equally then why were we created differently? Why do we behave differently? Why is being a father diff from being a mother? If we are ment to be equall why cant we live independently on our own? Wombn and men balance each other and dont need to be equal to be happy. Having said that, as they said, to kings cannot rule one kingdom, there has to be a boss and nature(God) has made man the boss. Fourthly, as i said earlier you cant hadle the problems that come with equality. You just think you can, you have no idea the previlages you enjoy being the weaker sex. Lastly, Marie Curie was able to achieve what she achieved inspite of the gender inequality which you see as a disadvantage. That speaks alot for itself. You dont need equality to be happy or great.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
RuuDie: Food for thought. . .maybe its the guys who ain't getting any that are calling women sluts!
yes, many times the truth is this simple and uncluttered cheesy I'd be far more likely to scream 'slut!' than would D'banj or Jon Bon Jovi. And by extension, maybe the babes resisting the brand are the uptight, self-righteous ones. The real sluts just couldn't give a furck.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by caukerzee(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
carefreewannabe:

rather country grin

let's keep it up, we have come very far that way grin we can be so proud of this nation, the best place to live.
Go check the ratio of male leaders to female leaders round the world and come again. Gender equality exists nowhere. Stop deluding yourself.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by shitshappen(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
it's a man's world, after the rebellion in Eden the God said to Eve
'your craving will be for man, and he will dorminate you...'
So live by it dude, better still become a ' tranny'.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by BashToks: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
Cold faya: I always praise girls to b honest. Though its painful wen u realise someone else is chopping the kpomor with u. Have u ever hung out with ur female friends? See d number of guys (fine n rich) guys that toast a single lady in just a day! Yet some still try to keep One guy!
Some times she even sees all the qualities of her guy n even better qualities in like 3 guys in just one day, yet she still sticks wit her guy.

Buh ladies this is not a write up to encourage promiscuity ooo but to say a big twalley to d real gud ladies.

Lolz... extremely important CLARIFICATION.
@ Op, U hit the nail smack down right in the middle of the head. Ladies truly should get more recognition and credit.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 2:23am On Mar 07, 2013
[size=30pt]The instant women stop being conservative with sex the instant the sanctity of womanhood becomes worthless. [/size]

We will have "gender equality." If thats what you really want, be our guest..... but be warned the only people who will benefit are players like the OP.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 2:25am On Mar 07, 2013
Your sexual value has been getting more and more worthless since the 60's but yall dont even realize it yet....

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by tolmonicayahoo: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2013
A door that all keys opens is a useless door while a key that opens all door is a master key.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by ndeepurity(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2013
Richfella: Most of us guys are quick to judge women: "That Ngozi babe is loose, 3 boyfriends in 1 year!". "I still can't believe it, my girlfriend just told me she's slept with 8 guys. Geezuus! She is not wife-material!"

But have we ever stopped to look at the world through their own eyes? The Indians used to say, don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins (Lol, some funny dude added; so that you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes grin).

The average looking girl, in her prime, gets offered sex a million times more than the richest, sexiest dudes ever would. Most good looking girls get chyked and offered sex massively, every single day. It could be very subtle, like when the guy offers to give you a lift in his car, compliments her on her new hair. Or blatant, like when he comes all out and makes his intentions known.

At just 5 chykers a day, that translates to frightening figures like 365 X 5 = 1,825! times in just ONE year. And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year...

Lord knows that if girls chyke me like that on a daily basis, that I will become useless, won't ever go to work again grin. And Rough Rider, Durex and Gold Circle will all give me a combined Platinum VIP Card grin.

And to add petrol to fire, these marrafokers come bearing gifts. Bribes. Tempting, hard-to-resist, mouth-watering bribes. Money, phones, clothes, travel, jewellery and comfort - in all it's devilishly disarming forms.

Sincerely, I am yet to meet any guy that can withstand the onslaught of temptation, the barrage of inducement that our girls have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yet we feel we are on a moral high-ground and have the right to judge them.

Truth be told, If most of us stood to gain even the smallest of material benefits from having sex, we would all line the streets at night in body-hugging micro clothing!

Our society encourages women to dress sexy & feel sexy but at the same time strongly disapproves of them expressing it to the full. It's really unfair the societal pressure we mount on them to conform to our 'ideal' and repress their most natural desires. Our fellow human beings who possess the same powerful drives that we do.

Is it not the height of hypocrisy. You sleeping with any available living thing that moves. And then turning around to judge women for being picky, showing discipline and resisting temptation.

Maybe she once had a one-night stand, so what? Maybe she once slept with someone for money, so what? Maybe she had 10 boyfriends, e he??

If you look at it closely, we guys are actually the real sluts. The hypocritical sluts. The Sadducees and Pharisees grin tongue.

Now, if you were a girl, from the bottom of your heart, do you think you could ever be half as good? tongue
. You too much. All u said it's da real fact.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Proffdada: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
A key that unlocks any padlock is very useful but a padlock any key can open is useless
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep: Dude, if you want to date sluts be my guest. Who cares? No ones asked you to stop. That girl who slept with 3 men in 1 year actually slept with 10, the girl who claims shes a virgin slept with 3.

Me and the other decent men wont date sluts, no matter what excuses yall make for them.... thats our right too.

grin grin

Ok, I want to ask you, you say you don't want to date sluts, how would you know they are not sluts if as you wrote they clearly lie about the number of men they have slept with?

Or you just won't date a known slut?
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
well... as you can imagine its a can of worms. Which is why posters like this annoy me

But i can usually tell how slutty a girl is after knowing her for a while
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep: well... as you can imagine its a can of worms. Which is why posters like this annoy me

But i can usually tell how slutty a girl is after knowing her for a while

The op is speaking the truth. I doubt he condones sleeping around but let's call a spade a spade.

You can tell how slutty a girl is? Lmaoo, please stop. Women are the biggest pretenders.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
I think you should read my "official response" to this thread, aswell as the bolded post i made at the top of this page. There is nothing correct about this guys post.

Yes i am aware that women pretend, thats why you have to inflate the numbers. But like im saying, you can tell these sort of things by context and lifestyle. For example A girl with an intact hymen who never clubs and studies 2 hours a day is a certified virgin grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
A girl who does the same thing but has a popped cherry, yet still claims to be a virgin has prolly slept with like 3 dudes grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
Heh, I see you're still a learner. tongue
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
..... kandiikane please don't ruin the 'sanctity of womanhood" in my mind. Its the only thing i have left undecided
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Fussbot: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
Wat is dis??are u indirectly giving d 14,15,16yr gals a reason 2 be promiscuos??see,d ability of a gal 2 resist dis tins is d dfrnc btw her and a slut..
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep:
Richfella your post is based in fact, but you reached the wrong conclusions.

First off, male and female sexual phychology is different, this due to evolutionary biology. Women are by nature more selective in their sexual partners, while mens standards are much lower. In an uncontrolled enviornment this would lead to most of the females reproducing with a handfull of males (the alpha males) and thus passing on the best genes to posterity.

This is why humans subconciously consider it deviant when a woman is loose, all it shows is a lack of self control. Yes, it is true that women get more offers for sex than men but you make the mistake of assuming that the temptation is as great as it would be for a man in that same situation. Like i said, females are more selective and will only get turned on by a few of those males.

As for your point about clothing... society doesn't force women to dress provacativly, they do it for themselves or for attention from men. Girls who dress more skanky get more attention and thats why they do it. The backlash comes from modest girls who feel pressured.

All this being said, also keep in mind that most women have had much more sexual partners than you could know, much more than the average man. Many have sex whenever they want, and really have nothing to complain about. Guys have less societal pressure but also far less opportinity for sex, so it balances out. 'Slut shaming' is more or less a way to uplift and add value to the women who have chosen to be chaste, it doesn't make life any more difficult for the ones who aren't unless they subscribe to it themselves.

Chances are if your GF is a not a virgin shes had alot of sex, prolly more than you (unless ur an alpha male) wink
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lol, please don't get me wrong, there are genuine and honest women and things Men thinks women should be(like myself ofcourse tongue) but You have to realise that all that glitters is not gold. Women are as promiscuous as men if not more. You have to realise on average women cheat more than men and the reason why we think it's men is because women know how to hide well and act holy than thou.
I'm trying to tell you, women own the game not the other way round.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
kandiikane: Lol, please don't get me wrong, there are genuine and honest women and thing Men thing women should be(like myself ofcourse tongue) but You have to realise that all that glitters is not gold. Women are as promiscuous as men if not more. You have to realise on average women cheats more than men and the reason why we think it's men is because women know how to hide well and act holy than thou.
I'm trying to tell you, women own the game not the other way round.
What you are saying is the truth... women do own the game and men are too dumb to realize it. Like i said earlier most of my female friends have sex waaaay more frequently than the males, and they make the men pay for it.

Men are just dumb when it comes to sex, that will never change

But... do you see where you contradicted yourself? Seeing as all this is true, what do women have to complain about? What is actually being accomplished by the OP's post

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
There is no contradiction pleep, women complain because they don't understand how men can be negative regarding this issue when they are both basically doing the same thing. Hypocrisy and double standards.

The op is basically saying that^.and asking Why are you being a hypocrite?

I'm naturally a relationship first=intimate relations after aka 1 man woman but if I was going to lose my inhibitions like that. I definitely will know how to lose them so to not get branded as a slut even if I was sleeping with 10 men.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
kandiikane: I definitely will know how to lose them so to not get branded as a slut even if I was sleeping with 10 men.
OMG thats what drives me crazy! its not like men saying "we dont like sluts" is actually stopping women from doing anything. Thats what i was trying to tell people earlier.

Sometimes are am litterally embarrassed of males we are so fuckin r.etarded on these romance issues.

Let me explain. The male sex drive is generally regulated by female choice, so even though men chase sex more they cant always get it. However, the female sex drive is not regulated by anything... so a decent looking women can basically have sex whenever she wants.

That is where slut shamming comes into play..... it balances the equation. It is the only regulation on female-hyper sexuality (and its barely even effective). Why are men like the OP trying to give all our meagre power away?
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lol, I understand your point now.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by obi2012: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
I think you are missing their point kandi.. They all expect women to be virgins till marriage.. Just imagine if you are 27 and have been in 3 serious relationships lasting two years each and you slept with each bf during that period, you would be classified as a slut by their standards.. I see you get the hypocrisy part of it but you are missing the virginity part of their argument..

Whereas, most of the time, it's ok for men to do typically far worse than that.. I just think both groups should be held to similar standards.. If you are a guy that sleeps around, don't expect to end up with a saint.. The girls that aren't virgins had to have slept with their boyfriends who are men abi? So let's not classify everyone as a slut when they could have slept with their partners while they were in serious monogamous relationships..

kandiikane: There is no contradiction pleep, women complain because they don't understand how men can be negative regarding this issue when they are both basically doing the same thing. Hypocrisy and double standards.

The op is basically saying that^.and asking Why are you being a hypocrite?

I'm naturally a relationship first=intimate relations after aka 1 man woman but if I was going to lose my inhibitions like that. I definitely will know how to lose them so to not get branded as a slut even if I was sleeping with 10 men.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
Most men don't expect or want their GFs to be virgins....i am the only one i know . Did you not read the thread on here that was basically bashing virgins? you clearly dont know anything about the average man, if you think we would call that a 'slut'

.... plz don't introduce more bs into this thread.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by obi2012: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Did you read this entire thread?

pleep: Most men don't expect or want their GFs to be virgins....i am the only one i know . Did you not read the thread on here that was basically bashing virgins? you clearly dont know anything about the average man, if you think we would call that a 'slut'

.... plz don't introduce more bs into this thread.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
obi2012: Did you read this entire thread?

Dude are you a man? If you are you are a got-damn r.etard.

90% of men do not want their girlfriend to be a virgin. Virgin = no sex until marriage and most guys cant handle that. Secondly, no guy would consider a girl that has slept with only 3 different dudes a slut seeing as their are girls who have slept with triple that number getting treated like princesses.

Grow the hell up and just accept logic. Men and women are not the same.... thus certain double standards are inevitable

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.