Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56865 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2013
When a man has unprotected sex with a woman she will carry his DNA for over five years... it can even bind with her own DNA forever. And here we have men trying to marry that... what nonsense.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by MENTORCH(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2013
Frankly speaking, we boys are prone to have more sex if we av an opportunity than the average girl who is not a love peddler but the world we are favours a guy more on having various sex partners than a girl, some girls will love to av sex wit various partners but are scared of been labelled sluts.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by masterpiecer(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2013
pleep: Oppressed minority, wtf?... I mean we have the right to not date sluts, that has nothing to do with opression its common sense. Date em if you want, but when u get aids its your own fault

its not aids, its AIDS duh undecided
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2013
Richfella: Most of us guys are quick to judge women: "That Ngozi babe is loose, 3 boyfriends in 1 year!". "I still can't believe it, my girlfriend just told me she's slept with 8 guys. Geezuus! She is not wife-material!"

But have we ever stopped to look at the world through their own eyes? The Indians used to say, don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins (Lol, some funny dude added; so that you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes grin).

The average looking girl, in her prime, gets offered sex a million times more than the richest, sexiest dudes ever would. Most good looking girls get chyked and offered sex massively, every single day. It could be very subtle, like when the guy offers to give you a lift in his car, compliments her on her new hair. Or blatant, like when he comes all out and makes his intentions known.

At just 5 chykers a day, that translates to frightening figures like 365 X 5 = 1,825! times in just ONE year. And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year...

Lord knows that if girls chyke me like that on a daily basis, that I will become useless, won't ever go to work again grin. And Rough Rider, Durex and Gold Circle will all give me a combined Platinum VIP Card grin.

And to add petrol to fire, these marrafokers come bearing gifts. Bribes. Tempting, hard-to-resist, mouth-watering bribes. Money, phones, clothes, travel, jewellery and comfort - in all it's devilishly disarming forms.

Sincerely, I am yet to meet any guy that can withstand the onslaught of temptation, the barrage of inducement that our girls have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yet we feel we are on a moral high-ground and have the right to judge them.

Truth be told, If most of us stood to gain even the smallest of material benefits from having sex, we would all line the streets at night in body-hugging micro clothing!

Our society encourages women to dress sexy & feel sexy but at the same time strongly disapproves of them expressing it to the full. It's really unfair the societal pressure we mount on them to conform to our 'ideal' and repress their most natural desires. Our fellow human beings who possess the same powerful drives that we do.

Is it not the height of hypocrisy. You sleeping with any available living thing that moves. And then turning around to judge women for being picky, showing discipline and resisting temptation.

Maybe she once had a one-night stand, so what? Maybe she once slept with someone for money, so what? Maybe she had 10 boyfriends, e he??

If you look at it closely, we guys are actually the real sluts. The hypocritical sluts. The Sadducees and Pharisees grin tongue.

Now, if you were a girl, from the bottom of your heart, do you think you could ever be half as good? tongue
Richfella your post is based in fact, but you reached the wrong conclusions.

First off, male and female sexual phychology is different, this due to evolutionary biology. Women are by nature more selective in their sexual partners, while mens standards are much lower. In an uncontrolled enviornment this would lead to most of the females reproducing with a handfull of males (the alpha males) and thus passing on the best genes to posterity.

This is why humans subconciously consider it deviant when a woman is loose, all it shows is a lack of self control. Yes, it is true that women get more offers for sex than men but you make the mistake of assuming that the temptation is as great as it would be for a man in that same situation. Like i said, females are more selective and will only get turned on by a few of those males.

As for your point about clothing... society doesn't force women to dress provacativly, they do it for themselves or for attention from men. Girls who dress more skanky get more attention and thats why they do it. The backlash comes from modest girls who feel pressured.

All this being said, also keep in mind that most women have had much more sexual partners than you could know, much more than the average man. Many have sex whenever they want, and really have nothing to complain about. Guys have less societal pressure but also far less opportinity for sex, so it balances out. 'Slut shaming' is more or less a way to uplift and add value to the women who have chosen to be chaste, it doesn't make life any more difficult for the ones who aren't unless they subscribe to it themselves.

Chances are if your GF is a not a virgin shes had alot of sex, prolly more than you (unless ur an alpha male) wink

5 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Inosenduatall: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2013
@pleep, you've said it all bro. Now that's a balanced post right there.

@richfella, what say you?
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by oyinbogirl(f): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
OP is on point , >>> smart guy. Maybe some guys should try and control their urges. Having sex with a girl they probably know they have no intentions of marrying aint right
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by star4(f): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
@Op what a refreshing view point for this NL I'm so used to reading about the perfection that men are looking for in a woman, yet before they get there they treat a truck load of woman like shiit then call them sluts.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
All i see here is sluts whining... and sex starved dudes that wish women were easier. smh grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by star4(f): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
pleep: When a man has unprotected sex with a woman she will carry his DNA for over five years... it can even bind with her own DNA forever. And here we have men trying to marry that... what nonsense.

A woman holds DNA from sperm in her body for up to 5 years?? Then it binds with hers forever?? Really? Like seriously? you actually believe that? Then typed it as fact? Ooooh dear!!!

4 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
star*:

A woman holds DNA from sperm in her body for up to 5 years?? Then it binds with hers forever?? Really? Like seriously? you actually believe that? Then typed it as fact? Ooooh dear!!!
ill find the link, it migh take awile.

But anyway yea,... it shocked me too.

Edit: ok it turns out most women end up with male DNA in their brain, but its mainly from pregancies not unprotected sex. You can google that if u want
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by star4(f): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
pleep: ill find the link, it migh take awile.

But anyway yea,... it shocked me too.

It will take a while cause it's made up! Save yourself the hassle, I'm pretty clued up on anatomy and physiology to know better wink

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
lady i don't care if you belive me or not.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_can_a_males_DNA_stay_inside_of_a_females_vagina_after_sexual_intercourse

ok here is all i found.... lol whether its credible or not i doubt grin ... it has little to do with my main point though.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by star4(f): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
pleep: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_can_a_males_DNA_stay_inside_of_a_females_vagina_after_sexual_intercourse

ok here is all i found.... lol whether or its credible or not i doubt grin ... it has little to do with my main point though.

Look mate it's Sunday and you're probably a nice dude and I don't want to de rail this thread! But your DNA point is diabolical! But you know best and Wikipedia answers is your friend. smiley
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
grin You are right. I was far left on that one. Keep in mind i do all my posts from memory, and in this case i made a mistake.

Thanks for the correction
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Tyche(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
star*:

lmao
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hello poster, u raised a good topic anyway but it is not encouraged becos it will do more harm than good (it will justify female promiscuity and immorality and also encourage it that's y u don't raise arguments like this in public).

First, I want u to understand that every human being applauds and commends a virtuous woman (a woman who keeps her body for moral discipline and for fear of God, not the ones that sleep around for whatsoever reason), I commend them and I can do anything they ask from me becos it gives me joy seeing such, but they are minute and even getting more n more minute with modern fashion and culture being sold by various media platforms (TV, internet, music videos, movies, MAGz, etc).

Secondly I would like to say- you are wrong when u said that if guys are offered sex the same way girls are offered sex, that guys would turn miserable and maybe stupid, and u knw y I disagree with u? Its becos I am very very sure that there are plenty guys (though not comparable to the no of girls) who get sex and date offers often from cute ladies but do turn them down for several reasons, yes such guys exist, find out if u aren't one. You haven't met guys who are snub, lolz.

Sometimes I wonder y guys get freaky about sex- believe it or don't, if 90% of guys are like me, girls will start begging guys for sex and u see the table turn around, so don't be quick to conclude that all guys get freaky abt girls or sex, maybe u need to visit some engineering (mechanical) departments of some schools, most guys there don't even know or care about girls, and most end up that way for life. check out some engineering professors, they are always snubs towards women, find out.

Now, in as much as I believe some of the things this writer brings up to be argued, I would like to let him understand the works of nature.

Nature made man and woman in different ways- different anatomy and different reasoning and most importantly different levels of self-control when it comes to sex, and I believe God, nature made it that way for a purpose.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
Now, let me put it to you that 90% of men or more will never see a Rolls Royce stop for them on the highway and ask to give them a lift and they enter, but 70% or more of girls below 25yrs will readily jump into that car without fear and will even follow the man to Bahamas to lodge in an exquisite hotel their whole family put together cannot condone, but hardly can a guy do that cos of fear. This is where nature is at work- women have natural confidence more than men in such issues.

Now, do you know that when you give birth to a child and from birth u keep offering that child- chewing gum, chewing, and always scold or stop the child from eating chocolate, as they child grows, he/she will develop disgust and loss of appetite for chewing gum and will be craving to taste chocolate? This is the case of girls being able to resist sex more than guys.

The moment a girl starts to approach puberty, I believe guys, her mates, etc starts to approach her, her parents protect her nudity so preciously while they don't care abt that of the boy, so with time, the girl gets bored of hearing guys say- I like u, let's have sex cos she is hearing it everyday from all angles, so its no longer new to her becos she gets it more readily, but the boy gets no request or offer for sex from anyone, he has to struggle to get one, and u know the nature of human- we love to solve mystery.

Because the guy receives no offer or demand for sex, he sees sex as a very desirable thing while the girl is tired of receiving sex and is rather yearning to receive love, love, trust and security.

So my friend op, it is a natural gift that even the girls themselves cannot explain how they do it.

And in another diff explanation, girls have been made to understand from teenage that sex is harmful to them. Their parents sing this as a song to their ears, their teachers and everyone around them, while the men are hardly warned, so the women grow up believing that sex is delicate, now tell me if any reasonable person would see fire and put their hands on it to get burnt no matter the enticement and offer? It is only fools that succumb to male baits to sleep with them, the reasonable and well trained girls don't and even if they do, its always out of mistake or love deceit, but they don't go on doing same mistake of sleeping around.

Now, why things like this are not encouraged to be discussed is the fact that it encourages waywardness amongst females than the good it does; justifying their actions.

It is topics like this that have destroyed our world; feminist arguments that try to ensure gender equality in every human endeavour when it is not the true architect of nature. Feminists want to ensure that whatever men do, women should equally be allowed to do same, but they are quick to forget the fact that woman anatomy is way diff from the male anatomy and God made it that way.

Why don't men get pregnant? How many women can be in the war front and fight to finish for months?

See, there is no justification for female promiscuity...nature frowns at it. Why would a reasonable girl take becos she receives so many date and sex offers from different men and ruin her life by sleeping around? Who gets pregnant? Nature does not support a woman sleeping around and God frowns at it. This kind of arguments are devilish. They are feminist tools to destroy the true nature of women and to deprive them their real pride by trying to equalize every male action with female action and by justifying their weakness, failures and fears, so they try to inculcate it into other women to destroy their lives too. Pls ladies no matter what, strive to live a sane and upright life, it pays, dnt listen to negative tales and analysissmiley

10 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
pleep: All i see here is sluts whining... and sex starved dudes that wish women were easier. smh grin
if I had seen ur first comment, I wouldn't have posted mine. U did a good analysis.

Let me share a story.

A day to val day, at d office, everyone was so so high abt this val thing to my anger, yes, I hate following d crowd. So guys n lads were talkin abt it while I was busy tidyin thins as usual before they pounced on me- u self, hw d val go be? I told them I even have deals to handle aside our usual work on dat val evenin, one lady said- stop sayin all these jareh, its cos u dnt have a val. I got pissed n told her that u all knw I cud get that in a matter of hours only if I make up my mind.

Let me fastforward....I now told them that is it not sex sex most couple who aren't married wud end up doin on dat val day? Someone said of course guy u better enjoy life o, no time. And another lady said even without val, that girls no get wahala, that they can always get sex anyday anytime they wish, that its guys that she de pity.

Argument arose...before a lady now voiced out that all these arguing, that if they see wot their girlfrnds do without their knowledge wen it comes to sex, that they will end up hating women forever.

She revealed how ladies do hve guys they only call up just for sex. That sometimes wen a girl is in need of sex n the lover isn't at reach, that she can just scroll her phonebook n call up any of her sleep-mates, n that within minutes that she wud have it, that that's y girls sometimes act like they dnt like sex, that its becos they get sex readily anytime they desire it unlike guys who wud have to work, labor, beg....and d whole environment was so pacified that afternoon, guys were so angry, I kept lafingringrin op, most girls do horrible things that u will never knw, only God knws n sees our heartssmiley
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by xyoung: 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Richfella:

Very funny. Just waking from my 'beauty-sleep'. There are so many things I could say to you. But alas, you're so far away (in your thinking on this).

An they could on serve to polarize you further.
U r a slut I guess
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 5:56am On Feb 18, 2013
DailyNews: if I had seen ur first comment, I wouldn't have posted mine. U did a good analysis.

Let me share a story.

A day to val day, at d office, everyone was so so high abt this val thing to my anger, yes, I hate following d crowd. So guys n lads were talkin abt it while I was busy tidyin thins as usual before they pounced on me- u self, hw d val go be? I told them I even have deals to handle aside our usual work on dat val evenin, one lady said- stop sayin all these jareh, its cos u dnt have a val. I got pissed n told her that u all knw I cud get that in a matter of hours only if I make up my mind.

Let me fastforward....I now told them that is it not sex sex most couple who aren't married wud end up doin on dat val day? Someone said of course guy u better enjoy life o, no time. And another lady said even without val, that girls no get wahala, that they can always get sex anyday anytime they wish, that its guys that she de pity.

Argument arose...before a lady now voiced out that all these arguing, that if they see wot their girlfrnds do without their knowledge wen it comes to sex, that they will end up hating women forever.

She revealed how ladies do hve guys they only call up just for sex. That sometimes wen a girl is in need of sex n the lover isn't at reach, that she can just scroll her phonebook n call up any of her sleep-mates, n that within minutes that she wud have it, that that's y girls sometimes act like they dnt like sex, that its becos they get sex readily anytime they desire it unlike guys who wud have to work, labor, beg....and d whole environment was so pacified that afternoon, guys were so angry, I kept lafingringrin op, most girls do horrible things that u will never knw, only God knws n sees our heartssmiley
Bro, your posts where brilliant + 1. guys like the OP have no idea the devilish agenda they are pushing with posts like this.

Haha, i was talking to this gay man on my floor and he was saying how much life sucks for straight men because we have to beg fight and strain for sex, while every other group just has it when-ever they want. Imagine... this gay man manages to find new partners every other week while most normal guys struggle to even get a girl to blow them every other month. But there are women everywhere.... and only a few homosexual men.

Women have even started to bang dudes and never call them back grin Yet its normal men who get the label of being the 'sex maniacs' i truly believe that 80-90% of the male libido is caused by desperation and lack of opportunity.

Its one of those things where the boys litterally gave all their power away
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2013
@ Pleep & DailyNews

There's nothing I could possibly say that will change where you guys are coming from. Peoples opinions are already set in stone before they even open their mouths to speak.

Nothing I can say here will change anyone's opinion. It either resonates with you or not. Thanks for contributing smiley.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2013
Richfella: @ Pleep & DailyNews

There's nothing I could possibly say that will change where you guys are coming from. Peoples opinions are already set in stone before they even open their mouths to speak.

Nothing I can say here will change anyone's opinion. It either resonates with you or not. Thanks for contributing smiley.

Not true at all bro.

Back in high-school i used to say the same thing as you, I even made a couple nairaland posts about it. grin And thats simply because I wanted more blow-jobs... subconciously i didn't like it that society discouraged loose girls because it made them less likely to mess around. It took life experience to change my mind and now i recognize the value of quality women.

As you have already seen with star*, I can take corrections and i will change my opininion if proven wrong. That is the best way the to be credible.

If you can prove anything me or dailynews wrote incorrect i will personally accept it...... i doubt you will though because that up there ^^^ is The Cold hard truth. cool
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2013
Thanks @pleeep.

In fact, this is one of the reasons why married men cheat more than single guys....they see their marital days as time to pay back, to enjoy their lost years when the girls were blosom and enjoying the freedom of getting sex as they desire....becos men know that once a woman gets married and start bearing kids, her attraction level drops, she starts to get lesser attention from men, and her desire for sex increases cos she begins to experience shortage and sometimes lack...while that of the husband increases becos he is now more financially powerful (which is the chief make up of a man's level of attractiveness), and he starts to become more and more attractive to women, getting feminine admirations and seduction here and there....this is when the table of life gets turned, and if the man isn't so strong in God and has a very strong self-control and moral uprightness, you see him messing around with his secretary, girls he picks on the road, at parties, at company events, when he goes for seminars, workshops, etc.

In all these, it takes the fear of God and a strong self-control and positive engagements to flee from sexual immorality. The good women that truly resist sexual advances and offers deserves a kudos as well as many other great men who don't fall for things in skirt even when they are offered in kind smiley Thanks richfella and pleep, nice argument, I am out smiley

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Freiburger(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2013
Missy_B: If a lady humps 10,000 guys a day and blames it on too many proposals and inability to resist enticement, she should take out the bag of cotton wool she has in place of a brain and have her kitty sewn.
grin grin grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by masterpiecer(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2013
DailyNews: Now, let me put it to you that 90% of men or more will never see a Rolls Royce stop for them on the highway and ask to give them a lift and they enter, but 70% or more of girls below 25yrs will readily jump into that car without fear and will even follow the man to Bahamas to lodge in an exquisite hotel their whole family put together cannot condone, but hardly can a guy do that cos of fear. This is where nature is at work- women have natural confidence more than men in such issues.

Now, do you know that when you give birth to a child and from birth u keep offering that child- chewing gum, chewing, and always scold or stop the child from eating chocolate, as they child grows, he/she will develop disgust and loss of appetite for chewing gum and will be craving to taste chocolate? This is the case of girls being able to resist sex more than guys.

The moment a girl starts to approach puberty, I believe guys, her mates, etc starts to approach her, her parents protect her nudity so preciously while they don't care abt that of the boy, so with time, the girl gets bored of hearing guys say- I like u, let's have sex cos she is hearing it everyday from all angles, so its no longer new to her becos she gets it more readily, but the boy gets no request or offer for sex from anyone, he has to struggle to get one, and u know the nature of human- we love to solve mystery.

Because the guy receives no offer or demand for sex, he sees sex as a very desirable thing while the girl is tired of receiving sex and is rather yearning to receive love, love, trust and security.

So my friend op, it is a natural gift that even the girls themselves cannot explain how they do it.

And in another diff explanation, girls have been made to understand from teenage that sex is harmful to them. Their parents sing this as a song to their ears, their teachers and everyone around them, while the men are hardly warned, so the women grow up believing that sex is delicate, now tell me if any reasonable person would see fire and put their hands on it to get burnt no matter the enticement and offer? It is only fools that succumb to male baits to sleep with them, the reasonable and well trained girls don't and even if they do, its always out of mistake or love deceit, but they don't go on doing same mistake of sleeping around.

Now, why things like this are not encouraged to be discussed is the fact that it encourages waywardness amongst females than the good it does; justifying their actions.

It is topics like this that have destroyed our world; feminist arguments that try to ensure gender equality in every human endeavour when it is not the true architect of nature. Feminists want to ensure that whatever men do, women should equally be allowed to do same, but they are quick to forget the fact that woman anatomy is way diff from the male anatomy and God made it that way.

Why don't men get pregnant? How many women can be in the war front and fight to finish for months?

See, there is no justification for female promiscuity...nature frowns at it. Why would a reasonable girl take becos she receives so many date and sex offers from different men and ruin her life by sleeping around? Who gets pregnant? Nature does not support a woman sleeping around and God frowns at it. This kind of arguments are devilish. They are feminist tools to destroy the true nature of women and to deprive them their real pride by trying to equalize every male action with female action and by justifying their weakness, failures and fears, so they try to inculcate it into other women to destroy their lives too. Pls ladies no matter what, strive to live a sane and upright life, it pays, dnt listen to negative tales and analysissmiley

Let us not miss the main purpose of the OP's initial post, it is not to encourage promiscuity in females as DailyNews stated, rather it is to expose the hypocritical attitude of men when it comes to the issue of modesty in females. As stated in ur post, the issue of sexual pleasures and emotions doesn't have gender boundary, thus you cannot compare the ability of a man and the inability of a woman to withstand a battle in war front to sexual pleasures, it would surprise you to know that during sexual intercourse, the amount of pleasure a woman achieves at climax is thrice that of a man, and also despite the hight of tetosterone in a male, a woman also craves sexual pleasures, if you doubt, ask a woman on her heat period, yet, women are still able to put up resistance even when there is the craving for it. A little seductive act as winking at a man is enough to seduce a whole battalion of army, most men do not even have any guard to loose, they are just loose.

With all these factors, women are still able to resist sexual advances from men even at the essence of alluring gifts. Women have a stronger will power to resist sexual advances than men, let us therefore not shy away from that fact, but accord them the kudos and accept our hypocrisy instead of being too quick to judge them harsly, i call that being fair. It doesn't necessarily mean that realising this fact would be a way to encourage promiscuity, IMO, it would boost their self importance.

Now do not think that the ability of a woman to resist a male sexual advance is inherent, or 'natural' as you claim, have you even imagine how it would be like if a man stand the chance of getting pregnant after every sexual intercourse? undecided, yeah, it is because men do not really have much to bother about after the act that is why they wouldn't want to mind, thereby putting their stick into every hole possible, not caring about the aftermath except for STDs(that is if most men would even worry about such).

My brother, i can go on and on about this issue, but let me stop here, ther problem of an average African man today is the failure to give what is due to whoever earns it, women earn this, let us not be too 'primitive' to shy away from this fact, it wouldn't pinch an inch from our ego.
IRMC (i rest my case)

5 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
OK...let's see if you're as open minded as you said.

pleep:
Richfella your post is based in fact, but you reached the wrong conclusions.

First off, male and female sexual phychology is different, this due to evolutionary biology. Women are by nature more selective in their sexual partners, while mens standards are much lower. In an uncontrolled enviornment this would lead to most of the females reproducing with a handfull of males (the alpha males) and thus passing on the best genes to posterity.

This is why humans subconciously consider it deviant when a woman is loose, all it shows is a lack of self control. Yes, it is true that women get more offers for sex than men but you make the mistake of assuming that the temptation is as great as it would be for a man in that same situation. Like i said, females are more selective and will only get turned on by a few of those males.

Nice points raised.

50,000 years ago, bashing in the head of your enemy with a stone was an acceptable form of conflict resolution. Even in Abraham Lincoln's time it was still acceptable to challenge your enemy to a gun duel - to the death.

Today, we frown on rápe, murder, violence etc. Why? because they are all vestiges of our basest animal heritage. We consider those most unacceptable today because we have evolved higher functioning.

Man has forged civilizations, evolved law & order, made outstanding advancements in the sciences and dominated the planet. A testament to the formidable power of our neo-cortex. It is this powerful guy that sets us apart from all the other home-boys on NatGeo Wild.

Kindly read this quote from the book Brain Respiration by Ilchi Lee (he puts it better than I can):

The neo-cortex is mainly responsible for logical deduction, reasoning, analysis, memorization and creativity. With the development of the neo-cortex, humans have been able to develop languages, create ideologies and religions, write laws and extablish civilizations. In a word, the neo-cortex is what distinguishes human beings from other animals. the neo-cortext has the ability to control our basic instincts, sometimes to the pointt of suppressing our natural and survival instincts. The neo-cortex is the part of us responsible for the material world we live in today.

And you propose that we should oppress & shackle women because of our basest animal instincts?

pleep:
As for your point about clothing... society doesn't force women to dress provacativly, they do it for themselves or for attention from men. Girls who dress more skanky get more attention and thats why they do it. The backlash comes from modest girls who feel pressured.

Contrary to your opinion above. Most women don't dress sexy to attract attention. Our society treats women as objects. They mostly dress sexy to feel worthy. To get feedback that they are 'enough'. We've objectified women so much so that a lot of them feel that they are 'nothing' if they are not glammed-up and looking fly.

Most women can hardly leave the house without make-up and arranging their hair. The societal pressure on them to always look beautiful and attractive is super massive!

pleep:
[s]All this being said, also keep in mind that most women have had much more sexual partners than you could know, much more than the average man[/s].

[s]Chances are if your GF is a not a virgin shes had alot of sex, prolly more than you (unless ur an alpha male) wink[/s]

@ crossed out: already said that.

pleep:
Many (women) have sex whenever they want, and really have nothing to complain about. Guys have less societal pressure but also far less opportinity for sex, so it balances out.

Speak for yourself man! grin

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
DailyNews: Sometimes I wonder y guys get freaky about sex- believe it or don't, if 90% of guys are like me, girls will start begging guys for sex and u see the table turn around, so don't be quick to conclude that all guys get freaky abt girls or sex, maybe u need to visit some engineering (mechanical) departments of some schools, most guys there don't even know or care about girls, and most end up that way for life. check out some engineering professors, they are always snubs towards women, find out.

grin grin grin grin

Exactly! if the all males were like you, there would only be antelopes, elephants and lions on this planet. We would have all died out a LONG TIME AGO grin.

You said so much B.S in your posts that I would need to write an Encyclopaedia to address them. Unfortunately, I possess no such abilities smiley.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
masterpiecer:

Let us not miss the main purpose of the OP's initial post, it is not to encourage promiscuity in females as DailyNews stated, rather it is to expose the hypocritical attitude of men when it comes to the issue of modesty in females. As stated in ur post, the issue of sexual pleasures and emotions doesn't have gender boundary, thus you cannot compare the ability of a man and the inability of a woman to withstand a battle in war front to sexual pleasures, it would surprise you to know that during sexual intercourse, the amount of pleasure a woman achieves at climax is thrice that of a man, and also despite the hight of tetosterone in a male, a woman also craves sexual pleasures, if you doubt, ask a woman on her heat period, yet, women are still able to put up resistance even when there is the craving for it. A little seductive act as winking at a man is enough to seduce a whole battalion of army, most men do not even have any guard to loose, they are just loose.

With all these factors, women are still able to resist sexual advances from men even at the essence of alluring gifts. Women have a stronger will power to resist sexual advances than men, let us therefore not shy away from that fact, but accord them the kudos and accept our hypocrisy instead of being too quick to judge them harsly, i call that being fair. It doesn't necessarily mean that realising this fact would be a way to encourage promiscuity, IMO, it would boost their self importance.

Now do not think that the ability of a woman to resist a male sexual advance is inherent, or 'natural' as you claim, have you even imagine how it would be like if a man stand the chance of getting pregnant after every sexual intercourse? undecided, yeah, it is because men do not really have much to bother about after the act that is why they wouldn't want to mind, thereby putting their stick into every hole possible, not caring about the aftermath except for STDs(that is if most men would even worry about such).

My brother, i can go on and on about this issue, but let me stop here, ther problem of an average African man today is the failure to give what is due to whoever earns it, women earn this, let us not be too 'primitive' to shy away from this fact, it wouldn't pinch an inch from our ego.
IRMC (i rest my case)

My brother tell them o.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nice points raised.

50,000 years ago, bashing in the head of your enemy with a stone was an acceptable form of conflict resolution. Even in Abraham Lincoln's time it was still acceptable to challenge your enemy to a gun duel - to the death.

Today, we frown on rápe, murder, violence etc. Why? Because they are all vestiges of our basest animal heritage. We consider those most unacceptable today because we have evolved higher functioning.

Man has forged civilizations, evolved law & order, made outstanding advancements in the sciences and dominated the planet. A testament to the formidable power of our neo-cortex. It is this powerful guy that sets us apart from all the other home-boys on NatGeo Wild.

Kindly read this quote from the book Brain Respiration by Ilchi Lee (he puts it better than I can):

There is nothing worse than having people try and argue with facts that have been proven a million times. Dude... do you like girls with big butts? That is your instinct telling you a girl is fertile. Where you scared of the dark as a kid? That was your instinct telling you danger... These are responses that were programmed into our being during evolution... most are older than humanity itself. The male is less selective with his intimate partners because that is how he was best able to spread his genes, while the female can only produce 1 offspring a year and instinctively chooses the best mate. Every other mammal is designed like this. It’s not something everyone can just "turn off.”
Stuff like beheading and rape have nothing to do with human instinct... those are simply uncivilized traditions. Having instincts does not make us animals, I can’t believe you would bring up such an ill informed argument like this. This is something they can teach you in any anthropology class.

Contrary to your opinion above. Most women don't dress sexy to attract attention. Our society treats women as objects. They mostly dress sexy to feel worthy. To get feedback that they are 'enough'. We've objectified women so much so that a lot of them feel that they are 'nothing' if they are not glammed-up and looking fly.

Most women can hardly leave the house without make-up and arranging their hair. The societal pressure on them to always look beautiful and attractive is super massive!

Again you are being immature... Did you not read that I said that they do it for themselves as well as for attention? Guys like you who like to boo hoo over girls almost always lose sight of the fact that women are thinking human beings and can choose to do things for their own reasons not because of "societal pressure". For example; in the Victorian era, when revealing clothing was socially unacceptable women were still pushing the limits for their own reasons. Females are competing with each other just like we men are... this constant boo-hoo party about objectification bla bla bla is nauseating.

Speak for yourself man!
I’m speaking in General, Alpha males get sex as much as they want but the average man usually has to work for it.

it would surprise you to know that during intimate intercourse, the amount of pleasure a woman achieves at climax is thrice that of a man, and also despite the hight of tetosterone in a male, a woman also craves intimate pleasures, if you doubt, ask a woman on her heat period, yet, women are still able to put up resistance even when there is the craving for it. A little seductive act as winking at a man is enough to seduce a whole battalion of army, most men do not even have any guard to loose, they are just loose.
That is complete BS. The male and female orgasm is basically the same http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/body-sense/201004/male-and-female-orgasm-not-so-different

"Two studies done at the University of Minnesota Medical School and published in the early 1980's measured the intensity, frequency, and durations of pelvic muscle contractions (measured with a pressure sensitive anal probe) of males and females during masturbation. There was basically no difference in the pattern of these contractions between males and females"
masterpiecer:

M
Dude have you ever left you house? Ask any woman and she will tell you that she is not attracted to the vast majority of guys that approach her... but is only attracted to the few men she likes. I dont know where you guys got the idea that girls are just fighting back the urge to have sex with every guy that talks to them.

We have already established that women get approached for sex alot, but i dont think you guys realize that most of those men are undesirable to her. An average girl is not getting hit on by Denzel Washington every day, she is usually approached by men on her level and below. That is not some unbearable temptation. Females are more selective with who they are attracted to, this is a proven fact. Just because they are getting gifts does not make it any harder... Would you sleep with an over-weight 40yr old woman just because she bought you dinner and a movie?

@ men don't have any consequences from sex... except 18 years of child-support you dumbfuk?

If i wanted to right now i could go down stairs and bang the chubby girl that has liked me for months... but i wont because im not attracted to her. The same applies to girls 10X. Just because random men are throwing sex in their face doesn't mean its so hard for them to refuse it. She prolly wouldnt even get an orgasm with most of them... The girls that cant refuse sex have low self control. There are girls with a strong will power and those are the virgins and girls who only had sex in long term relationships.. The average chick on the street its not doing anything special. Stop this BS dude

4 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
I fail to see what the fact that most men are thirsty for sex has to do with anything... seeing as men are already restrained by female selection.
Do you guys not get that simple concept?

Men are restrained by female selection.. women are restrained by male selection (via slut shame).. its balanced. Actually the ladies have more power, because you don't know what they did before you met them.

Stop this immoral feminist nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
@ Pleep

You see how futile arguing is. Lol. Your opinion is so set in stone that you DIDN'T even read what I wrote AT ALL.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.