Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56864 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by greedie1(f): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44: This guy is smart
very.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by debosky(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ok - I don't agree with the 'morality is relative' and 'it's just flesh and a hole' aspects, but whatever floats your boat though.

I do agree that if you decide not to have a monogamous relationship then it's less of an issue, but I don't think emotional involvement permits us to fully be that casual about it.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
Write a book, seriously Richy!!

Mynd and gree-die will u remove ur comments!! angry angry

@Thread: This is the sort of thread I keep all my opinions to myself. I just want to read what others got to say, exception to dull heads like "inosenduatall"s

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by greedie1(f): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
Shollypopz: Write a book, seriously Richy!!

Mynd and gree-die will u remove ur comment!! angry angry
which one? the first or d second??

my hrt doesn't agree wit him but my brain does.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Mynd44: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
Shollypopz: Write a book, seriously Richy!!

Mynd and gree-die will u remove ur comment!! angry angry
I choose to make them and I don't intend to.tongue
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
gree-die:

which one? the first or d second??

my hrt doesn't agree wit him but my brain does.
second....he already has a big head, we don't want it any bigger
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by greedie1(f): 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
Shollypopz:
lol...

richfella, tell us, can u successfully detach ur emotions?

lol. @ fantasies a supposedly innocent girl has. dis guy eh
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Tyche(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
Brother the of issue being detached from our emotions is no mean feat; one who has achieved that on this plane will be a man among men.

Having said that, your position on the main issue is tantamount to abdication of responsibility.

To whom much is given, much is expected, thus women are meant to control external advances/"chyking" as a necesary training to the motherly role they are expected to play in life.

Failure to do so is a failure to humanity in general and cannot be excused cos of their being inaundated/tempted by the opposite sex.

4 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Tyche(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
Thought I saw something like a$$licker now?
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Oahray: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
Richfella:
I just think that if we are to judge women, that we all should be judged with the same measuring stick.
This (as well as the opening and latter posts) is so fvcking on point! Wish some guys would stop being so chauvinistic.

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
debosky: Ok - 1 I don't agree with the 'morality is relative' and 'it's just flesh and a hole' aspects, but whatever floats your boat though.

I do agree that if you decide not to have a monogamous relationship then it's less of an issue, 2 but I don't think emotional involvement permits us to fully be that casual about it.

@ 1: Debosky my brother! Sure, your moral code as a Christian, Muslim or Budhist has to be fixed, at least to a large extent. But morality in it's full spectrum or as a fixed concept is very slippery territory.

It's simply not black & white, but a thousands shades of gray.

@ 2: Lol, no wahala. But I just implore you to look a little deeper. Those emotions, what are they, what purpose do they serve.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
Shollypopz:

Lol.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
gree-die:

lol...

richfella, tell us, can u successfully detach ur emotions?

lol. @ fantasies a supposedly innocent girl has. dis guy eh

Hey gree-die. It's not as big of a deal as you might think. It's not like it's a super-human feat of will-power or something.

If you see just a lil bit of the big picture, you'll just chill out.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by 190: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
ba7man: Well i guess the op shouldn't get mad whenever his girlfriend sleeps around b'cos he jus gave her reasons to. I belive the real strength in a woman lies in being able to resist these temptations in loyalty to her man. These types of ladies deserve the world.

Exactly please help me tell them angry angry
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Inosenduatall: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
Tyche: Thought I saw something like a$$licker now?

As a matter of fact, you did.

@Shollypops, na you sabi oo.

@richfella, I don't know what your motives are and it seems like my opinion may not be popular on this thread, but the fact of the matter is that MEN AND WOMEN CANNOT BE JUDGED BY THE SAME MEASURING STICK.

It may annoy a few people but that's the way the real world works. Women will quickly judge themselves and call the next woman a LovePeddler or a biatch before a man does. So what are you getting at?

Besides, it may or may not be your intention, but your whole thread seems to condone promiscuity on the part of women and that irks me to no end. So what if they get tempted? So what if they are being offered sex a million times more than guys? So what if the pressure mounted on them is much? SO WHAT?

There is nothing to understand there abeg. Self control will always make the difference between human beings and animals. Otherwise she should go about humping every guy that comes her way since the pressure is too much.

Gimme a break!

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Inosenduatall: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
Tyche: Brother the of issue being detached from our emotions is no mean feat; one who has achieved that on this plane will be a man among men.

Having said that, your position on the main issue is tantamount to abdication of responsibility.

To whom much is given, much is expected, thus women are meant to control external advances/"chyking" as a necesary training to the motherly role they are expected to play in life.

Failure to do so is a failure to humanity in general and cannot be excused cos of their being inaundated/tempted by the opposite sex.

Listen to this dude.

debosky: Ok - I don't agree with the 'morality is relative' and 'it's just flesh and a hole' aspects, but whatever floats your boat though.

I do agree that if you decide not to have a monogamous relationship then it's less of an issue, but I don't think emotional involvement permits us to fully be that casual about it.

And this dude.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by addictiv(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
op, women ll always be women, now if our dear women were to be men, do you think that they ll be able to resist the deadly curves and scintillating moves peculiar to the female gender. i think we too play our own part when it comes to resisting that urge to stray when we see something that catches our fancy. so are you now saying that we should get a pat on the back for not toasting some chick we met somewhere cos we already have someone we love , for deciding to be faithful, for deciding to spend an entire lifetime with just one person? let the female folks walk in our shoes and lets see if breakup and cheating rates wont spur to unimaginable heights much worse than it is presently.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
Tyche: 1Brother the of issue being detached from our emotions is no mean feat; one who has achieved that on this plane will be a man among men.

Having said that, 2 your position on the main issue is tantamount to abdication of responsibility.

3 To whom much is given, much is expected, thus women are meant to control external advances/"chyking" as a necessary training to the motherly role they are expected to play in life.

@ 1: Bro that's an ideal we should all strive for, else we are just these stimulus responders. You pinch me , I fight. Mr Pavlov rings a bell and I drool.

If Mr Donkey can see the whole picture, and realize that the whole carrot setup is a clever ruse to make him move. Won't he just laugh? If the rat in a maze can see the whole picture and realize that there is no escape, will he move an inch?

If you like, you could check out Eckhart Tolle. That guy will make you icy! smiley

Caveat: You will either think he is the fúcking shít or that he is weird and ludicrousgrin.

@ 2: Lol. OK. My responsibility to who? grin

@ 3: Thank God you called it a 'role they are expected to play'.

Three words above clearly stand out: Role, Play, Expected.

A role means you are acting, and presupposes that you are/can be 'something' beyound that role. Expected means that there is external pressure (to conform) and play needs no explanation (as in role-playing).

My brother, on a biological level an arrangement like marriage is equally as ridiculous as bringing a billy goat and a lucy goat (lol @ lucy goat) and then telling them that you are joining them in matrimony. Our biology does not understand 'foreign' concepts like marital fidelity and exclusivity.

I find it hard to see how a woman who gives into her body's legitimate needs disappoints humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
eagle,eye:
In other words you are saying promiscuity in ladies should be condoned.
Nope. Understood. Having been exposed to this truth, you'll view women differently and treat them accordingly. Pro01 I see you bro.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Tyche(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
Richfella:

I find it hard to see how a woman who gives into her body's legitimate needs disappoints humanity.

The disappointment and abdication of responsibility is in understanding the influence they weild on men and using it positively.

Women have a very great influence on men and the success of men like GEJ and Obama can be 85%, attributed to their wives. The same influenc has led many to their early grave.

Consequently, the recognition of this and the positive use thereof is the responsibility as willed by the creator.

Any deviation is destructive for humanity as can be witnessed today.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by xyoung: 6:06am On Feb 17, 2013
@OP and fellow supporters
It is either you guys are male prostitutes or cassanova
What did the scriptures say about fornication
Fornication is bad whether you get 20000 proposals and bribe per day or not
I don't know what human beings are turning into nowadays
We all should live our life according to Jesus and the scriptures
Girls follow the example of Blessed Virgin mary. I am very positive mary got much proposals per day but she turned everything down even sex from Joseph
We should stop promoting sex and promiscuity before marriage because there is a punishment for all those who defile their body
Simple

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Agrika: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2013
O.p move closer please you need a peck plus a blow in the balls.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2013
Dude, if you want to date sluts be my guest. Who cares? No ones asked you to stop. That girl who slept with 3 men in 1 year actually slept with 10, the girl who claims shes a virgin slept with 3.

Me and the other decent men wont date sluts, no matter what excuses yall make for them.... thats our right too.

13 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2013
The fact of the matter is 'slut shame' as they call it, is the only thing holding this whole mess together. If they weren't men like me who kept standards on this issue you would be dating women who have had up to 20 and 30 partners. Ill bet many do now, we just don't know about it.

Its the only remaining restriction on over-sexuality, condoms, birth-control abortions have removed all the rest. OP if you think Aids and the other STD's are bad now, wait till more dudes begin to think like you.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by IZUKWU(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44: This is more funny than serious
its actually more serious than funny
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by fistonme(m): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2013
ba7man: Well i guess the op shouldn't get mad whenever his girlfriend sleeps around b'cos he jus gave her reasons to. I belive the real strength in a woman lies in being able to resist these temptations in loyalty to her man. These types of ladies deserve the world.

True talk @ second part of ur premise. Such women deserves the world indeed.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2013
xyoung: @OP and fellow supporters
It is either you guys are male prostitutes or cassanova
What did the scriptures say about fornication
Fornication is bad whether you get 20000 proposals and bribe per day or not
I don't know what human beings are turning into nowadays
We all should live our life according to Jesus and the scriptures
Girls follow the example of Blessed Virgin mary. I am very positive mary got much proposals per day but she turned everything down even sex from Joseph
We should stop promoting sex and promiscuity before marriage because there is a punishment for all those who defile their body
Simple

Very funny. Just waking from my 'beauty-sleep'. There are so many things I could say to you. But alas, you're so far away (in your thinking on this).

An they could only serve to polarize you further.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2013
Agrika: O.p move closer please you need a peck

Lol, am too gangstar for a peck. Now hug that table you sexy bítch cool.

I think you look really sweet.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2013
pleep:

Me and the other decent men wont date sluts, no matter what excuses yall make for them.... thats our right too.

Lol, ok. Like you're now some oppressed minority abi? Pleep my good friend *smh*.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2013
Oppressed minority, wtf?... I mean we have the right to not date sluts, that has nothing to do with opression its common sense. Date em if you want, but when u get aids its your own fault
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2013
pleep: 1 The fact of the matter is 'slut shame' as they call it, is the only thing holding this whole mess together. If they weren't men like me who kept standards on this issue you would be dating women who have had up to 20 and 30 partners. Ill bet many do now, we just don't know about it.

2 Its the only remaining restriction on over-sexuality, condoms, birth-control abortions have removed all the rest. OP if you think Aids and the other STD's are bad now, wait till more dudes begin to think like you.

@ 1: Discretion is there to take care of your 'slut shame' as you call it. Nothing is holding any 'mess' together. Furthermore, multiple sexual partners does not 'diminish' anyone. What should be of more concern to you might be the mind-set that prompted it.

@ 2: In my opinion, there has always been sexuality. There's no qualifying it as 'over' or 'under'. Things have always, and will always go down despite your opinion and judgement. Our population didn't arrive at 7 Billion by accident. People are BANGING no matter what you think.

A certain Igbo adage goes thus: "Ihe ndi nmadu bu na ukwu wuru ogele, o dighi onye ga ehi ura n'abali!" (In English: if what we had our waists were drums, no one will sleep at night grin).

Most STDs are transmitted by people not using protection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.