Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56919 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
obi2012: I think you are missing their point kandi.. They all expect women to be virgins till marriage.. Just imagine if you are 27 and have been in 3 serious relationships lasting two years each and you slept with each bf during that period, you would be classified as a slut by their standards.. I see you get the hypocrisy part of it but you are missing the virginity part of their argument..

Whereas, most of the time, it's ok for men to do typically far worse than that.. I just think both groups should be held to similar standards.. If you are a guy that sleeps around, don't expect to end up with a saint.. The girls that aren't virgins had to have slept with their boyfriends who are men abi? So let's not classify everyone as a slut when they could have slept with their partners while they were in serious monogamous relationships..

I get you but trying to get men to understand that both groups are doing the same thing is like talking to a brick wall. They don't want to understand that women are not firewood, they also have needs that need to be fulfilled. They don't understand how hard it is for a single lady to go months or a year without being intimate. Abi, we are not human? Vib.rators are good but human contact is also needed. Anyway, it's better to play it as it's always been. If a woman has been in longterm relationships with 5 men and has been intimate with them or if she just doesn't wants to settle and just wants to have fun, she has a right to lie about the number of partners. If men are not willing to understand then women just have to do what they got to do. Only silly girls get caught slipping and get branded as a slut.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lol.... kandikanne to be honest its a little bit disturbing to hear a women talking so candily about these things... you kinda ruined my morning.
I hope my GF is really a virgin. undecided

#thanks worthless male race for giving all our power away.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
But pleep, are you saying that it's number of partners you've slept with that determines the kind of woman you are. Whether you're a good woman or not? Come on! That virgin may be your worst nightmare.

One of the reasons, I've never dated guys my age is because I know their brains are not mature enough to understand what makes a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
Its a mental thing and i cant really explain it, plus religious reasons. And.... when i think about all this stuff ^^^^^^^^ i cant bring myself to date a non-virgin lol.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
lets just say a girl who is bad a blow-jobs is way sexier than a girl who is good at them.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ah, I see.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by obi2012: 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
dude, you are a retard.. you are sitting there saying most men dont want their girl to be a virgin but then you are saying you want a virgin.. do you even think before you type? dont worry, keep waiting for a virgin ok? you go wait tire.. stupid idiot..

no guy would consider a girl that has slept with three different guys a slut? again did your dumbass read the thread? if you dont consider such a girl a slut then why are you looking for a virgin? you sir again have proven yourself to be an idiot who lacks logic..

double standards are inevitable but that doesn't make them ok.. stereotypes are inevitable but does that make it ok?

men like you are the reason women lie.. keep waiting for your imaginary virgin, bet you $100 that you wont be able to tell a virgin from one that isnt..

pleep: Dude are you a man? If you are you are a got-damn r.etard.

90% of men do not want their girlfriend to be a virgin. Virgin = no sex until marriage and most guys cant handle that. Secondly, no guy would consider a girl that has slept with only 3 different dudes a slut seeing as their are girls who have slept with triple that number getting treated like princesses.

Grow the hell up and just accept logic. Men and women are not the same.... thus certain double standards are inevitable

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
Well, shes even more religous than i am so i believe her. wink Anyway.... im out of this thread its too depressing.

Obi, carry on my nigga.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep: Lol.... kandikanne to be honest its a little bit disturbing to hear a women talking so candily about these things... you kinda ruined my morning.
I hope my GF is really a virgin. undecided

#thanks worthless male race for giving all our power away.

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see the real reason? Our male ego can't handle women expressing their honest sexual needs grin.

Yes, your girlfriend is still a virgin. She tore her hymen when she rode a horse - metaphorically speaking grin.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
lol... i haven't eaten her out yet so who knows the status of her hymen. And I don't see what all this has to do with ego... simply my number #1 turn on in women is innocense and purity.

.... its the hight of feminity, sorry you don't get to enjoy it

Every single girl i have long term dated has been a proven virgin so i ain't too worried wink
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by huninaija(f): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep: lol... i haven't eaten her out yet so who knows the status of her hymen. And I don't see what all this has to do with ego... simply my number #1 turn on in women is innocense and purity.

Every single girl i have long term dated has been a proven virgin so i ain't too worried wink

Is that so? And how was this proven if i may ask??
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Do i really have to go in detail? you guys act like its some impossible task.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by huninaija(f): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lol far from it, just interested in knowing. You don't have to answer the question. smiley
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lol, pleep did you sleep with them?

You know I can claim to be a virgin today and men will believe me. wink
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
kandiikane: Lol, pleep did you sleep with them?

You know I can claim to be a virgin today and men will believe me. wink
No! then i would be just as bad as the OP.

Kandikanne men are dumb

But anyway lol... i haven't been around too many non-virgin vaginas but all i know is there is no way a dick would fit comfortably in there. grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by huninaija(f): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
I guess fake hymens do the trick... wink

Men have been deceived for the longest time by this specie we call woe-men! grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
huni_naija: I guess fake hymens do the trick... wink

Men have been deceived for the longest time by this specie we call woe-men! grin
is this the same country my mother is from!?
shocked grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep: lol... i haven't eaten her out yet so who knows the status of her hymen. And I don't see what all this has to do with ego... simply my number #1 turn on in women is innocense and purity.

Lol, so women become useless once the cherry is popped abi? cheesy.

I respect your 'choice' in women...but sexual 'purity' as you choose to call it doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Sure, there could be excesses. Sexually reckless in either a male or a female is indicative of a general recklessness in the running of their lives. Too much water or even oxygen can kill.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
huni_naija: Lol far from it, just interested in knowing. You don't have to answer the question. smiley

Easy, he used a thermometer grin grin grin.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by huninaija(f): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep: is this the same country my mother is from!?
shocked grin

Keep up with the programme dear. The world is now a global community! Africans are just as worse now, as they are over there in the west!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by huninaija(f): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Richfella:

Easy, he used a thermometer grin grin grin.

Must have been a pretty long one.. grin grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Richfella:

Lol, so women become useless once the cherry is popped abi? cheesy.

I respect your 'choice' in women...but sexual 'purity' as you choose to call it doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Sure, there could be excesses. Sexually reckless in either a male or a female is indicative of a general recklessness in the running of their lives. Too much water or even oxygen can kill.
One thing i know about girls is there is alot of room for baggage accumulation once that cherry has been popped. I know a guy who took a girls virginity and she has not left him alone for 2 years... for 2 whole years she has been pestering this guy.

...Imagine if that kind of devotion could be harnessed in marriage?

Believe it or not there are strong phychological factors involved in sex and people who ignore this cause their own problems. Would your girlfriends be cheating so much if they were virgins? lol... dumbass niggas
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
Oh pleep, you are quite naïve in such matters you know. smiley are you a virgin?

You know there is no difference at all. If a punny is tight, it's tight regardless of how many men have entered in there or whether they are a virgin. Even after birth the punny snaps back and you won't even be able tell the difference. All you hear about virgins being tighter or a woman's who's given birth is looser is a myth.

Being a virgin doesn't determine how tight your punny is.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by huninaija(f): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep: One thing i know about girls is there is alot of room for baggage accumulation once that cherry has been popped. I know a guy who took a girls virginity and she has not left him alone for 2 years... for 2 whole years she has been pestering this guy.

...Imagine if that kind of devotion could be harnessed in marriage?

Believe it or not there are strong biological factors involved in sex and people who ignore this cause their own problems. Would your girlfriends be cheating so much if they were virgins? lol... dumbass niggas

1000 likes. There's much more to sex than just the physical, but we just want instant gratification.. Blame the devil it wasn't me (shaggy's voice) grin
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
kandiikane: Oh pleep, you are quite naïve in such matters you know. smiley are you a virgin?

You know there is no difference at all. If a punny is tight, it's tight regardless of how many men have entered in there or whether they are a virgin. Even after birth the punny snaps back and you won't even be able tell the difference. All you hear about virgins being tighter or a woman's who's given birth is looser is a myth.

Being a virgin doesn't determine how tight your punny is.
well when there is a WALL in there, its gunna be difficult for a dick to enter.

huni_naija:

Keep up with the programme dear. The world is now a global community! Africans are just as worse now, as they are over there in the west!
People in the u.s.a are 1000% more chaste than yall in Nigeria.

My roommate took his gf's virginity a couple months ago after a multi year relationship. I know plenty of dudes who couldn't convince their Gf's to have sex for a million dollars. Everything you heard about the united states is a myth.

I don't know who convinced you Nigerian women to give out sex like this... its either poverty or these yeye men like the OP.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by huninaija(f): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep: well when there is a WALL in there, its gunna be difficult for a dick to enter.

People in the u.s.a are 1000% more chaste than yall in Nigeria.

My roommate took his gf's virginity a couple months ago after a multi year relationship. I know plenty of dudes who couldn't convince their Gf's to have sex for a million dollars. Everything you heard about the united states is a myth.

I don't know who convinced you Nigerian women to give up out sex like this... its either poverty or these yeye men like the OP.

I'm not buying that bull at all, we all know how america the land of the free likes to get down.. Yes it is true that the value system over here in naija has depleted over the years, but it seems in america promiscuity is pushed in your face and promoted to the core ask beyonce and co, got your lil girls running around like lil sluts in training.

Hell last time i was in the US, LA to be precise there was a poster stating if you're a virgin over 18 you should seek medical attention, like for real?? And this is the land that has more chaste people than naija?

I laugh in virginity!

The culture over here in naija tends to keep girls "pretending" where as in america its flown in your faces, and we all know nigerians inferiority complex anything US/UK do, we must do, and they always tend to over do it.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
ma'am..... check the AIDS rate.

nuff said
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by huninaija(f): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep: ma'am..... check the AIDS rate.

nuff said

Aids rate? Care to share a link?? We all know the highest carriers of AIDS in the USA are the african american women, not even the men. That's saying alot bruv!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by mdee1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
samdon12: we are living in a "Man's World"

When a girl cries the world consoles her
But when a boy cries come on man dont be a girl
If a girl slaps a boy, Boy must have misbehaved
If boy slaps a girl, rascal does not respect ladies
If a boy talks to a girl he is flirting
If a girl talks to a boy she is friendly
If a girl has an accident then its d mistake of others
If a boy do,bloody u dont know how to drive
Still people say IT IS A MANS WORLD

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Pleep, depending on when a woman loses her virginity, the hymen is very likely to erode from years of various exercises so by the time she finally has sex, there is nothing left or bits and pieces of membrane . There are women who can still have sex and still come out with their hymens intact. So, no.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by mdee1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
huni_naija:

if you're a virgin over 18 you should seek medical attention
lol,sounds crazy but if naija gals were more like dat do u think guys wud b dat desperate to d xtent of rapin??most cases of rape wnt exist i guess
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by kandiikane(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
Does that make sense to you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.