Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy (47864 Views)

18 Ways To Love Your Husband / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Muslims! How Long Will You Be Searching Lail-al-qadr? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by deols(f): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
during the treaty of udaybiyyah, a very trying moment for the prophet and his people,the best decision he made was after he sought his wife, Umm Salama's opinion.

a sissy would have asked her to shut up, even if she wanted to state her mind, because her doing so was him 'submitting'to her which would be unmanly and not what the Quran commands.

someone said laws are made for men and not men for laws.

@bukatyne, I came back k wink

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
deols: during the treaty of udaybiyyah, a very trying moment for the prophet and his people,the best decision he made was after he sought his wife, Umm Salama's opinion.

They would never Cite tho

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
maclatunji: ^tongue
I am very glad that you agree with me smiley
maclatunji: Fellis- bye. Let us not do this again. tongue
But Why?
And why do you like this tongue smiley so much?
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by maclatunji: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
fellis:
I am very glad that you agree with me smiley

But Why?
And why do you like this tongue smiley so much?

Even if we debate till the hereafter, Allah knows who is right and who is wrong. It is up to each individual not to deceive himself or herself.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
maclatunji:

Even if we debate till the hereafter, Allah knows who is right and who is wrong. It is up to each individual not to deceive himself or herself.

I hear.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by snubish: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
interesting thread, went thru the comments. man, these nairaland muslim ladies are no pushovers o. dem no dey gree sha. grin grin grin
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by snubish: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
ashson: How to make your Husband Happy

by Sheikh Muhammad Abdelhaleem Hamed.

5- Satisfaction With What Allah Ta'ala has Allotted
•You shouldn't be depressed because your husband is poor or works in a simple job.
•You should look at poor, sick, and handicapped people and remember Allah Ta'ala for all that was given to you.
•You should remember that real wealth lies in Iman and piety.

6- Indifference to Worldly Things
•You should not consider this world as your hope and interest.
•You should not ask your husband for many unnecessary things.
•Asceticism does not mean not to enjoy what is good and permissible(Halal), but it means that one should look forward to the hereafter and utilize whatever Allah Ta'ala gave them to achieve paradise (Jannah) with moderation.
•Encourage your husband to reduce expenses and save some money in order to give charity and feed poor and needy people.

this is real beauty mashallah.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by snubish: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2013

15- Support in Obedience to Allah, Da'wah and Jihad
•Cooperate with your husband and remind him of different obligatory and voluntary worships.
•Encourage him to pray at night.
•Listen and reciting the Qur'an individually and with your husband.
•Listen to Islamic tapes and nasheeds individually and with your husband.
•Remember Allah Ta'ala much, particularly after Fajr and before Maghrib.
•Share in arranging Da'wah activities for women and children.
•Learn Islamic rules (ahkam) and good manners ('adab) for women.
•Support your husband's activities by encouraging him, offering wise opinions, soothing his pains, etc.
•Yielding some of your rights and a part of your time with your husband for Da'wah.
•Encourage him to go for Jihad when needed and remind him that you and children will be in the preservation of Allah Ta'ala.

beautiful(don't know about the nasheeds part)
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by snubish: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2013

•Be good with his parents and relatives in his absence.

12- Showing Respect for his Family and Friends
•You should welcome his guests and try to please them, especially his parents.
•You should avoid problems as much as you can with his relatives.
•You should avoid putting him is a position where he had to choose between his mother and his wife.
•Show good hospitality for his guests by arranging a nice place for them to it in, perfection of food, welcoming their wives, etc.
•Encourage him to visit his relatives and invite them to your home.
•Phone his parents and sisters, send letters to them, buy gifts for them, support them in calamities, etc..

and this is just wow.
I luv good hosts, and accommodating temperaments.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by deols(f): 5:40am On Feb 22, 2013
satisfaction.

I still wonder why scholars emphasise how the wife should be satisfied with what the husband can provide without emphasising that he takes her the way she is and allow her carry out her duties to the best of her abilities.

The world will change when men are brought up by women who teach them to respect women. I always use my family as an example. I would be surprised if any of my siblings disrespects women and I could get same from mdsock's posts.

If you have women you are proud of, that you appreciate in your family, you would want to marry someone you can as well respect, that would not be below par with the ones you know and you would more likely treat her with respect.

I have always known that the life people have lived, the people they have known, where they come from etc are deciding factors when choosing their spouses, their relationship with people, outlook on life and their over all life quality.

The Quran will Guide but all of these play roles.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by bukatyne(f): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2013
deols: during the treaty of udaybiyyah, a very trying moment for the prophet and his people,the best decision he made was after he sought his wife, Umm Salama's opinion.

a sissy would have asked her to shut up, even if she wanted to state her mind, because her doing so was him 'submitting'to her which would be unmanly and not what the Quran commands.

someone said laws are made for men and not men for laws.

Welcome smiley

Most men (Christian, Muslim, Pagan, Traditionalist, Atheist etc.)don't realize that when they love their wives unconditionally and esteem her above themselves, their wives would do everything to please them and make them happy.

When a wife knows her husband considers her in all his suggestions and he tables it down, the wife would support and if she has any input, she does so lovingly and there is peace in their homes.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by bukatyne(f): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2013
deols: satisfaction.

I still wonder why scholars emphasise how the wife should be satisfied with what the husband can provide without emphasising that he takes her the way she is and allow her carry out her duties to the best of her abilities.

The world will change when men are brought up by women who teach them to respect women. I always use my family as an example. I would be surprised if any of my siblings disrespects women and I could get same from mdsock's posts.

If you have women you are proud of, that you appreciate in your family, you would want to marry someone you can as well respect, that would not be below par with the ones you know and you would more likely treat her with respect.

I have always known that the life people have lived, the people they have known, where they come from etc are deciding factors when choosing their spouses, their relationship with people, outlook on life and their over all life quality.

I agree with you. Most men DON'T respect women and it shows in all their dealings with each other. Most men frown at the idea of women being equal with them and I wonder:

Are people just rude to others bacause they are equals?

Don't men relate with their close men friends well?

Don't they compromise in their friendship with their colleagues and others?

Most men will be courteous to their subordinates and female colleagues at work but would be so rude to their wives at home.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by bukatyne(f): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2013

I agree with you. Most men DON'T respect women and it shows in all their dealings with each other. Most men frown at the idea of women being equal with them and I wonder:

Most men will be courteous to their subordinates and female colleagues at work but would be so rude to their wives at home.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by bukatyne(f): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2013

Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by bukatyne(f): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2013

Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by deols(f): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2013
bukatyne: I agree with you. Most men DON'T respect women and it shows in all their dealings with each other. Most men frown at the idea of women being equal with them and I wonder:

I don't believe in equality though. Each person is playing a part that leads to a synergy that works. All I expect is respect from the men for the women folk and that respect would include making their opinions count and being sensitive to their feelings. All these the holy book preach.

funnny though how anyone would be courteous to others and not to the closest people to him.

If you read what Obama said concerning his daughter dating, he said something like they have seen how much respect he gives their mother and have high standards about what to expect in a relationship. this is how to train girls to be confident about whom they are and never to be doormats to anyone, male or female, for anything.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by bukatyne(f): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2013

Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by bukatyne(f): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2013
deols:

I don't believe in equality though. Each person is playing a part that leads to a synergy that works. All I expect is respect from the men for the women folk and that respect would include making their opinions count and being sensitive to their feelings. All these the holy book preach.

funnny though how anyone would be courteous to others and not to the closest people to him.

If you read what Obama said concerning his daughter dating, he said something like they have seen how much respect he gives their mother and have high standards about what to expect in a relationship. this is how to train girls to be confident about whom they are and never to be doormats to anyone, male or female, for anything.

Sorry, i'm posting multiple posts. Why don't you believe in equality?
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by deols(f): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2013
bukatyne:

Sorry, i'm posting multiple posts. Why don't you believe in equality?

I am very passionate about matters relating to women. I have had experiences with women at the very grassroots. I have seen women who are only trophies and I have met and interacted with intelligent and successful women.

I took a comprehensive course on women and see them sick, hurt, etc like on a daily basis. Despite all these, having a big influence on my attitude towards men and women, I am still very much a Muslim, a muslim first and d laws of the QUr'an are never to be changed.

the Qur'an puts men as the head and that isn't to be changed.so equality doesn't come in. the laws of inheritance are such that women get half of what a man gets and those aren't changing either, etc.

The best a WOman would do to help herself is marry a good man, one who is well brought up, reasonable and wise.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2013
deols:
I am very passionate about matters relating to women. I have had experiences with women at the very grassroots. I have seen women who are only trophies and I have met and interacted with intelligent and successful women.

I took a comprehensive course on women and see them sick, hurt, etc like on a daily basis. Despite all these, having a big influence on my attitude towards men and women, I am still very much a Muslim, a muslim first and d laws of the QUr'an are never to be changed.

the Qur'an puts men as the head and that isn't to be changed.so equality doesn't come in. the laws of inheritance are such that women get half of what a man gets and those aren't changing either, etc.

The best a WOman would do to help herself is marry a good man, one who is well brought up, reasonable and wise.
Aside greater physical strength, do you think there are attributes men posess that women are deficient in?
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by bukatyne(f): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2013
deols:

No problem. I believe in equality as a christian. All the problem stems from the fact that men thinks women are not equal to them. As you said, once a woman marries a good one, she realtively has no problem.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by deols(f): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2013
fellis:
Aside greater physical strength, do you think there are attributes men posess that women are deficient in?

I don't think men generally have greater physical strength. that is subject to conditioning. If I learn taekwando for example, I would beat down a lanky man who didn't learn same. that men are physically stronger is a myth.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by deols(f): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2013
bukatyne: No problem. I believe in equality as a christian. All the problem stems from the fact that men thinks women are not equal to them. As you said, once a woman marries a good one, she realtively has no problem.

But even the bible makes the man the head of a home
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
deols:
I don't think men generally have greater physical strength. that is subject to conditioning. If I learn taekwando for example, I would beat down a lanky man who didn't learn same. that men are physically stronger is a myth.
So that means you don't think women are deficient in any of the qualities men have?
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
deols:
But even the bible makes the man the head of a home
The reason why they are the head was not stated. I don't know if it is right to assume that all men are superior to all women because they are the head. The Bible never said men are superior to women.
In times when the Bible was compiled, men were breadwinners and they brought all the money the family spent so it would have been wiser for them to be the head and decide how the house is run since they are responsible for bringing in the resources the house is running on.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by deols(f): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
the problem then lies in what superiority means. I meant it in relation to the man being the head. He is the provider whether rich or not, the protector, whether lanky or not. the responsibilities lie on him whether smart or not.

I think choosing men better than you stems from deducing their ability to carry out these roles.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by deols(f): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
fellis:
The reason why they are the head was not stated. I don't know if it is right to assume that all men are superior to all women because they are the head. The Bible never said men are superior to women.
In times when the Bible was compiled, men were breadwinners and they brought all the money the family spent so it would have been wiser for them to be the head and decide how the house is run since they are responsible for bringing in the resources the house is running on.

Not all men are superior to all women. I now understand what you mean. A man only heads his own home. I mean, men on nairaland cannot automatically claim superiority to us, the women here. I answered in relation to the home front.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by deols(f): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
fellis:
So that means you don't think women are deficient in any of the qualities men have?

the differences they have are in their biological roles. men give the sperm, women the eggs and women do the bearing.

Rearing is a shared responsibility.
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
deols:
Not all men are superior to all women. I now understand what you mean. A man only heads his own home. I mean, men on nairaland cannot automatically claim superiority to us, the women here. I answered in relation to the home front.
Alright then smiley
Re: Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
deols:

the differences they have are in their biological roles. men give the sperm, women the eggs and women do the bearing.
Rearing is a shared responsibility.
What about brains? Do you think men are more intelligent than women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sunnah Of New Born Baby , Scientifically Proven - BBC Article / One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel / When Is Sallah Day In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.