Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others (31820 Views)

Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration / Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by gulfer: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
Abeg make una no forget me o, though I am still serving my term and hope to be around for the election in 2015.

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
I'm really happy for General Diya...

1 Like

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by ifihearam: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ekans: .Its a big pity you are not getting the bigger picture.So pardoning a man that destroyed the future of thousands by stealing them blind is not a BLUNDER?,i pity you.sooooo sad.

How did he destroy the future of thousands?
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
pDude: At this point, Nigeria is finshed sad

I don't know what my parents and siblings are still doing in that god-forsaken country.

Chei! sad
Nigeria is indeed finish! No hope for our future in this country. Goodbye Nigeria! Heaven here i come!

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Ekans: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
ifihearam:

How did he destroy the future of thousands?
.I never knew you were this daft.What a pity,big waste of time.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by ifihearam: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

No, never heard the word. Strange sounding word...

Anyway, I know this though: "Commander-In-Chief". And your oga does not deserve to be called that.

You won't understand until you undertake political positions,do you think he would have happily approved it knowing fully well that it will raise so much dusts? It called politics my dear and its of national interest.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Afam4evaIsASlut: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
ifihearam:

My brother a spade is always a spade and not a shovel,GEJ cannot wake up one morning to grant these people amnesty,however,the late president promised DSP before his untimely death and its only proper for him to grant a dying wish of his former boss.

Like I said it was a unanimous decision from the council of elders and the pressurised him and begged him into agreeing.

Dying wish indeed! Dying wish of the same President that wanted to hand over to his wife instead of his Vice President?

Yar Adua forced him to declare his assets the first time. I bet Yar Adua will be real happy in his grave if he declares it a second time. Thats a more believeable "Yar Adua Dying Wish" than this useless spectacle yall feeding the world with.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by ifihearam: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ekans: .I never knew you were this daft.What a pity,big waste of time.
My son stop resorting to insults,just make your points u hear?
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Wsdm: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Guy the thinq paaaaaaaaaaain me dyeeeeeeeeeEeee
Chaiiiiiiii*weep for my country*
so make I beqin steal public money and expect state useless pardon?
You get access to am?
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by doja(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
This is sad
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Afam4evaIsASlut: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
ifihearam:

You won't understand until you undertake political positions,do you think he would have happily approved it knowing fully well that it will raise so much dusts? It called politics my dear and its of national interest.

Are you telling me hes that stu.pid and out of touch with reality that he cant easily tell moves that'll be would be immediately wildly unpopular?
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by ifihearam: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
A-ZeD:

Must you defend GEJ with your life?

Yes son,am a Patriot
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by OperaMini1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
There is nothing so deficient in this failed state now like hope. I say it again, get the opportunity to steal, and steal very well, if plea bargain does not free you, you may be pardoned one day.

1 Like

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by idefua: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
I DEY CRY FOR MY NATION NIGERIA.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by ifihearam: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Are you telling me hes that stu.pid and out of touch with reality that he cant easily tell moves that'll be would be immediately wildly unpopular?

He is not stuupid,as the C-in-C you will and must be faced with certain decisions you can't help. Trust me because am a man of the inside bench
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by manmade(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
berem: Nigeria is indeed finish! No hope for our future in this country. Goodbye Nigeria! Heaven here i come!
R.I.P
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by jentlsoul: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
May be mr president had some of his share(looting money) wt his ex boss
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by ifihearam: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Dying wish indeed! Dying wish of the same President that wanted to hand over to his wife instead of his Vice President?

Yar Adua forced him to declare his assets the first time. I bet Yar Adua will be real happy in his grave if he declares it a second time. Thats a more believeable "Yar Adua Dying Wish" than this useless spectacle yall feeding the world with.

How can an elected president hand over to his wife in a democratic government??stop assuming my friend.

1 Like

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by ifihearam: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
dangaye: What remains now is to return Alams confiscated assets to him to allow him enjoy his loot more freely. What a country!!
Carefully GEJ history is recording all what your administration is doing.

Is that what your shallow brain thinks?
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by tunjiajayi: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Jonathan! Jonathan! I never see ooo. From madam brazen lust for loot, you sef dey do anyhow. In your language you be ogboowa!!! ( Ogbia languange for a clueless specie of fish)
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Mekky2010: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
Buhari fans, could you please confirm if he attended today's meeting.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by ifihearam: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
lillyboy: Now I believe Jonathan is a curse to Nigeria!I stand to b corrected...

We correct and forgive you. He is the best and a blessing to Nigeria
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by ifihearam: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mekky2010: Buhari fans, could you please confirm if he attended today's meeting.

Buhari
Is that a name of a dog or cockroach?
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
What is the rationale behind refusing Boko Haram amnesty? Just a few days ago I was strongly hailing the f00l for refusing BH amnesty and now I see the other side of this theiving bastar.d!
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Afam4evaIsASlut: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
ifihearam:

He is not stuupid,as the C-in-C you will and must be faced with certain decisions you can't help. Trust me because am a man of the inside bench

I wont trust you even if you claimed to be GEJ himself. Besides, I doubt your claim. But youre free to live up any fantasies you decide to conjure up in your head.

Bottomline, it was a horrible decision!
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by redsun(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
manmade: R.I.P

Heaven may mean Yankee or England in this case. Not almajirin type of heaven.

Most nigerians in Nigeria are literally in hell. Everyday life is hellish.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by takedat(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mekky2010: Buhari fans, could you please confirm if he attended today's meeting.
Only three past presidents attended the meeting namely: Shagari, Gowon and Shonekan!
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/124341-jonathan-pardons-ex-convicts-alamieyeisegha-bulama-others.html

1 Like

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by otokx(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
what more can we say about GEJ?
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Ekans: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
ifihearam:
My son stop resorting to insults,just make your points u hear?
.Your son will be truelly disappointed if you have one.There is no justification for condoning corruption,from all the inputs so far,you are way wrong in your support of this act by GEJ.Guage the mood of fellow contributors ok.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Walert(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
My name is Bode George,please grant me a state pardon.Pls don't forget my friend James Ibori!

1 Like

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Afam4evaIsASlut: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
ifihearam:

How can an elected president hand over to his wife in a democratic government??stop assuming my friend.

Oh, poor baby, its clear you dont understand the origin of these gang-wars between your President and the core North.

Listen, how long do you think Yar Adua was dead before they announced it? Who signed your budget that year? Yar Adua?! Poor st.upid Nigerians, they always forget so fast. Who approved all contractual obligations between Nigeria and other Nations? Did GEJ know anything about his oga's whereabouts? Did Yar Adua ever used to hand over to GEJ when he travelled outside the country for operations that could have left him dead on the operating table? Listen, if the Yorubas did not cry out that GEJ had to take over, the constitution was going to be amended and Turai would have taken over and jacksh*t woulda happened--- IF THE YORUBAS HAD NOT RISEN AGAINST THE CABAL!

Nigeria was in the hands of a vicious mafia from the North, and today she is in the arms of another vicious gang from the Ijaw Area.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by 4Play(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
The first 2 pages of this thread is hilarious. Anyone who's sensible knows Nigerian politicians of all shades are thieves. Yet, selectively blind posters are blaming GEJ solely for a decision reportedly approved by politicians belonging to all the major parties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) / FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.