Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others (31811 Views)

Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration / Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Seyi444: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Somone is stupid in this country.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by israel007: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
al mustapha nko?

1 Like

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Those awaiting state pardon in the second list soon to be released:

1. Lawrence Anini
2. James Ibori
3. Cecilia Ibru
4. Tafa Balogun
5. Bode George
6. Buka Suka Dimka
7. Monday Osunbor
8. Erastus Akingbola
9. Alhaji Maina (awaiting GEJ's order)
10. Farouk Lawan (a matter of time)

SMH for Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by jmaine: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
talk2s: Though I'm not in support of that decision by the 'Council of State', not 'GEJ' unilaterally (as many of you have alleged), but all of you that are abusing and cursing our Country's Number citizen with reckless abandon for this outcome, be sincere to yourselves, were you in his (GEJ's) shoes, where your former boss is involved, WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR POSITION when that matter came up?
Just asking a question-o witout calling anybody any name-o !

Which kin useless questions you dey ask so . . . . this na confirm rubbish negative precedent . . .

1 Like

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by kencywhite: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Maybe Gej saw sumtin good in his boss Alams
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Seyi444: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Someone definitely is stupid in this country. I reserve my comment.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by obowunmi(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
If hell is real - I hope that they end up there at some point. The earth is too good to them - too many Nigerians languishing in poverty.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
[quote author=Ile-Ife]Seriously? why won't boko-Elders ask for amnesty?

what is good for the gander is good for the gander
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by SamAfrik(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
And this govt keeps embarrasing Nigerians. And they will be abusing Clinton, Cameron etc wn they start scolding our politicians. I think I will now be campaigning against PDP.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by DonaldGenes(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
jmaine:

Useless Bullshyte . . . . .
Guy the thinq paaaaaaaaaaain me dyeeeeeeeeeEeee
Chaiiiiiiii*weep for my country*
so make I beqin steal public money and expect state useless pardon?

1 Like

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by jaykai24(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
dederocs: GEJ,PLEASE STOP making bad situations worse by taking up such campaigns-these people are criminals,we do not want to see them celebrated.
Hahaha u make me laugh... Who be GEJ? Ceremonial president.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by mbhs139(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
talk2s: Though I'm not in support of that decision by the 'Council of State', not 'GEJ' unilaterally (as many of you have alleged), but all of you that are abusing and cursing our Country's Number citizen with reckless abandon for this outcome, be sincere to yourselves, were you in his (GEJ's) shoes, where your former boss is involved, WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR POSITION when that matter came up?

ko ni da fun e. omo ale! is this your post not enough to annoy someone to raise curses on you?

7 Likes

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by kabba7(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
take dat: GEJ and co keeps taking cluelessness to brazen new levels of astonishment! Its a celebration for criminals!

always believ Jonathan is a very corrupt man so am not surprised at these remember he recently said alarms is his mentor. GEJ enjoy the company of thieves and as the saying goes ' show ne your friend and I will tell you who you are'.A friend to thieves can not but be one .
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by gbengalite(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
I would like to be objective and calculative in my observation. I must commend the pardon for the ex-millitary men.They are arguably political prisoners.
But very skeptical about the inclusion of Alamiesiegha (pardon my spelling), something is wrong here. The western world especially UK would be laughing at us now, thanks to her judgement of GEJ bro from Delta.

This step is vital for GEJ 2015 Re-election plan, having master-minded the removal of Rotimi Amechi as chairman of Gov. Forum, the feud is definitely there.
DSP Alamiesiegha is the key to mobilizing the crowd for him.

In another vein, he is just being loyal to his former Boss when he was d Dep. Gov of Bayelsa.

I doubt our future if an Elder state man can be caught Red-handed stealing and siphoning funds can be granted pardon.
GEJ pardoned a criminal for corruption Are you kidding me.
He jumped bail in the UK dressing like a female...if we have not forgotten so easily.

Don't be surprise if he becomes the next PDP chairman soonest.

Twitter:@gbengalite
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by EkoIle1: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2013

It's either guilty conscience because he was either part of the whole scam and looting since he was the deputy governor and he looked the other way while his boss emptied the treasury or he's just criminally crooked and minded and even unpatriotic himself.

Why is the president refusing to publicly declare his assets and even muscling the agency involved to disobey the law by not honoring the FOI requests to see his assets.

This is a lawless country and president.

The man he pardoned today is still an international fugitive so naija laws and shenanigans means nothing, ask ibori..

With people like you and your warped mentality, GEJ na secondary.

1 Like

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by janvier27(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
So this is a priority for this government? Oh my God, what a shame. I pray some day sensible, decent and patriotic Nigerians will truly unite and determine who rules them at any point in time. History will definitely not be kind to our present "leaders" or govt, though they care less about that cos their loot is intoxicating.God de.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by uched218(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
what a horrible way to encourage corruption &nepotism.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by omo9ja1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
hmmmm good or bad i reserve my comment
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by talk2s(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
jmaine:

Which kin useless questions you dey ask so . . . . this na confirm rubbish negative precedent . . .
Answer the question.
Short and simple!
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Malawian(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
no igbo person on the list? why not osisikankwu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by jmaine: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
talk2s:
Answer the question.
Short and simple!

Your question is useless . .Former boss or not . .this nonsense pardon shouldn't even suffice . . . .
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by gbadexy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
This our pressy no really give a damn o.
I don't think the international community takes him serious for a long time.
Even jerry rawlings said he shouldn't pamper the corruption scourge.
I don't think the international community would be surprised but this will sure remove any doubt they may still harbor.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by hussyhassy: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
they re oll forgivn including d dead(yaradua)what abt major HAMZA ALMUSTAPHA?Isnt he a nigerian?
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by waleadex(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
And guess what?The next person to be pardoned is Bode George... grin
(Reason: for promoting pdp in Lagos ah ah ah)
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by RedLight1: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
Jeg finally pardon his OGAs from alameiyesigha to yaradua .... scratch my back and i scratch urs politics cool
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by seunfly: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
SIRCONFIDENCE: In the name of fairness and equity, GEJ must also give James Ibori state pardon as soon as he finishes jail term in UK.
Why can't he give him in absential so that he can just come and contest straight from Uk prison.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by tashanja(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
SHAME! SHAME! GEJ more or less Just officially endorsed corruption, SMH angry angry
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by aieromon(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
Why was Ibori's name omitted?

Alams knew that one day,Jona was gonna make him proud.

1 Like

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
Those who supported and voted this dimwit should remember that they voted GEJ not PDP.

The problem of this country is not power or security but deep rooted curruption in every sphere of our national life, condoned (encouraged if you will) by Goodluck and his co travellers.

Happy I was among the millions that voted for Buhari. Peace of mind all day every day

3 Likes

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
The Council Of State should have extended the pardon to some other individuals who are currently languishing in Nigerian prisons. Some of those inmates have been perpetually "awaiting trial".

The pardoning exercise shouldn't be only for the Politically exposed persons. Could Alamieyeseigha's pardoning lead to a future role as one of GEJ's campaign strategists? Time will tell.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
Biko, what was Shehu Musa Yar'adua pardoned for?
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by jidelekan: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
Go and steal no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) / Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano / Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.