Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others (31813 Views)

Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration / Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
mikeansy: Biko, what was Shehu Musa Yar'adua pardoned for?

He was once convicted of coup-plotting by a military tribunal, which was set up by the Abacha regime.

So his pardon is very much in order.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
*Enters thread ... Read posts ... Fumes angrily ... Cocks gun ... While waiting for insecurenigerian to come in and defend his pay master ... Before blasting his brains off*
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Criticalobs: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Great step, this will enable them contribute positively and those that are still evading trial and blowing our commonwealth by using all tricks avoid restitution must not only be ex-communicated but ostracized from public office until our wealth in their possession is restituted.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by lillyboy: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Now I believe Jonathan is a curse to Nigeria!I stand to b corrected...

2 Likes

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
talk2s: Though I'm not in support of that decision by the 'Council of State', not 'GEJ' unilaterally (as many of you have alleged), but all of you that are abusing and cursing our Country's Number citizen with reckless abandon for this outcome, be sincere to yourselves, were you in his (GEJ's) shoes, where your former boss is involved, WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR POSITION when that matter came up?
Just asking a question-o witout calling anybody any name-o !

You must be a common criminal if this is the way your mind works. The matter would never have come up if we had a president with principles and/or balls.

3 Likes

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
jmaine:

Useless Bullshyte . . . . .

can we foam at the mouth now cheesy cheesy

taste the fresh air

1 Like

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Bingeljr(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ex govt of Bayelsa did nt deserve pardon
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Fadelex(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hmmm.... And d next list shall include the following pple
1. Chief Olabode George
2. Gen. Hamza Al-Mustapha
3. Rev. King Ezeugo
4. Mrs. Cecilia Ibru
5. Mr. James Ibori
6. Mr. Erastus Akingbola
7. Vaswani Brothers
8. Lawrence Anini (post hum.)
9. Fred Ajudua
10. Amaka Anajemba
And Finallyyyyy.....
Satan
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by jmaine: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
oyb:

can we foam at the mouth now cheesy cheesy

You are now free cos me sef dey foam for mouth sad . . . . .
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by talk2s(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
jmaine:

Your question is useless . .Former boss or not . .this nonsense pardon shouldn't even suffice . . . .

Were you GEJ, what would have been your stand?
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by honeric01(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
jmaine:

You are now free cos me sef dey foam for mouth sad . . . . .

9th wonders of the world. grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by dulaman: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
And major almustapha?
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by talk2s(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
Blackwind:

You must be a common criminal if this is the way your mind works. The matter would never have come up if we had a president with principles and/or balls.
You have started calling me names, thankyou.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by jmaine: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
talk2s:

Ol boy, stop asking useless questions . . . You no wan get sense ? . . . . Read what you quoted and take needed dressing . . .
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by dulaman: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
And major almustapha? Why was he not pardoned?
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by kiyosaki1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hiarious,Naija can now gracefully take her seat with dignity among the committe of seriouse nation.GEJ is busily becoming super confuse and he is living up to his name tag
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by talk2s(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
Eko Ile:

It's either guilty conscience because he was either part of the whole scam and looting since he was the deputy governor and he looked the other way while his boss emptied the treasury or he's just criminally crooked and minded and even unpatriotic himself.

Why is the president refusing to publicly declare his assets and even muscling the agency involved to disobey the law by not honoring the FOI requests to see his assets.

This is a lawless country and president.

The man he pardoned today is still an international fugitive so naija laws and shenanigans means nothing, ask ibori..

With people like you and your warped mentality, GEJ na secondary.

Thanku for only attempting to abuse me.
But were u GEJ,what would have been your stand?
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by dayokanu(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Anini must feel aggrieved wherever he is.

How much did Anini steal sef or Derico or Shina Rambo?
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by awodman: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Disappointing is the only word to describe this development...no matter how plausible the reasons ƒσя granting Alams pardon are...the 'council of states' should have studied the mood of the nation to know that the people can't accept any explanations now,no matter how convincing
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
RUBBER STAMP GOVERNMENT. what a pity
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
Fadelex: Hmmm.... And d next list shall include the following pple
1. Chief Olabode George
2. Gen. Hamza Al-Mustapha
3. Rev. King Ezeugo
4. Mrs. Cecilia Ibru
5. Mr. James Ibori
6. Mr. Erastus Akingbola
7. Vaswani Brothers
8. Lawrence Anini (post hum.)
9. Fred Ajudua
10. Amaka Anajemba
And Finallyyyyy.....
Satan
you have omitted clifford orji and shina ranbow
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Orikinla(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha is still a fugitive to the British authorities.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Reference(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
Well. What can I say. This is bad. This is very bad. It sends all the wrong signals. This is why I am in support of strong institutions.

But wait oh. Constitution and law experts please come to our aid here. Can the council of state actually do this. Do they have the powers to.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by otokx(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
Orikinla: Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha is still a fugitive to the British authorities.

Yes he his but lets see what the 40 laptop gang would say in the defense.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by olempe(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
No be curse Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo, but e don finish for Nigeria!!!
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by searay(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
And one day Shekau of BH will be pardon. Hip hip hip!!!
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by otokx(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
someone please call mister insincerenigerian

1 Like

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by kkkp: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
Y not?? Afterall nigerian youths are weak....ol wot dey do is go 2 social netwrks n barking....wen those dat steal 5k phones are in prison..those dat steal billions are bin celebrated lyk kings......HOW I WSH NIGERIA IS A ONE CULTURAL OR RELIGIOUS STATE SO DAT WE CAN DEAL WITH DIS OLD FOOLS. Without sentiments..KILLIN D FUTURE OF D NATION N OUR CHILDREN....I WEEP 4 DIS NATION

1 Like

Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Reference(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
talk2s:

I would have rejected it instantly and accused the promoters of trying to bring my government into disrepute.

I mean. How much political capital is this man bringing into your treasury to warrant such depreciation. Except as I suspect it may all be down to good old blackmail.
Re: FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others by Tunbolity(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
I initially found it hard to believe but reality has dawned on me.So,Mr. Alams who brought international shame upon this country has been pardoned!!! No doubt,Jonathan administration is a criminal enterprise.Those gullible Nigerians that voted this fool then should have now known that power is in the wrong hands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose / APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted / Nigerians Can Now Apply For Houses Built Under FG National Housing Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.