Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65554 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Blueboy0402: 12:19am On Mar 19, 2013
Indeed "there was a country". cry cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Freewilly(f): 12:20am On Mar 19, 2013
OkparaIgbo: Rest in peace to the uncountable Igbo souls that have been lost in this fruitless permutated entity called nigeria. For the other living Igbo son's what is wrong with you.. Where has your bravery gone to, Listen it is late to start gathering a new formation else I would have taken up that mission but where are the already strong footed Igbo youth entities like MASSOB and Biafra Zionist Movenments.? WTH we need to now take this to the streets and government house of the SE states and say we the young people have had ENOUGH.! and we need an out of this stupid entity that are not only evil, but ungrateful.. angry I can guarantee you that weaponry and trained soldiers won't be a problem especially now some of the rivers across the Niger have a port and are dredged if the need for it arises.. angry ARISE YOUNG IGBO MEN AND STOP PUTTING YOUR TRIBE AND CHUKWU TO SHAME WITH THIS NEW FOUND COWARDICE, IT'S NEVER BEEN PART OF NDI-IGBO.

You know I was just thinking the same thing too, I glanced through the 9 pages of comments on this thread and I'm sorry most of it is trash. I want to know about what our Igbo Youth in Onitsha are still waiting for,don't we have abokis in the East? time for turning the other cheek has passed a long time ago, if they kill our people in the north, we should reciprocate.Nobody has monopoly over violence, this nonsense has to stop.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by FindOut(m): 12:20am On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin: one dimwit poster was saying it has nothing to do with religion when in fact Boko Haram had bombed out 50 out of 52 catholic churches in Maiduguri

& some mo.r.o.nic posters are saying that this bombing has to do with a particular tribe or religion as if the luxurious buses and the parks were loaded with christians going on convention hence their being targetted.

Nonsense.

AGAIN, I repeat, we must all come together to defeat these terrorists and since we elected a man who rides in multiple private jets and several bullet proof exotic cars, we need to call him to treat this issue with more wisdom and seriousness. Is it too much for us to ask for security?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by aljharem(m): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2013
Dee60: The president once said that the FG knows them. Who have they tried please?

WELL SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Freewilly(f): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2013
Find Out!:

& some mo.r.o.nic posters are saying that this bombing has to do with a particular tribe or religion as if the luxurious buses and the parks were loaded with christians going on convention hence their being targetted.

Nonsense.

AGAIN, I repeat, we must all come together to defeat these terrorists and since we elected a man who drides in multiple prvate jets and several bullet proof exotic cars, we need to call him to treat this issue with more wisdom and seriousness. Is it too much for us to ask for security?

It's not rocket science, 95% of the people in the buses that was bombed are Igbos going to Lagos to do business. Let's not fool ourselves here pal.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by FindOut(m): 12:28am On Mar 19, 2013
Freewilly:

You know I was just thinking the same thing too, I glanced through the 9 pages of comments on this thread and I'm sorry most of it is trash. I want to know about what our Igbo Youth in Onitsha are still waiting for,don't we have abokis in the East? time for turning the other cheek has passed a long time ago, if they kill our people in the north, we should reciprocate.Nobody has monopoly over violence, this nonsense has to stop.

I hardly throw insults on nairaland, but I'm sure it would'nt be an insult if i called you a wretched wicked absolutely apparently irredeemably stu.p.id selfish narrowminded thing. So the people killed today are all southerners right? Your common sense has told you that a MOTOR PARK in KANO will be populated more by southerners than northerners right? Berra get your head out of your a.s.s.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Iykeponti(m): 12:30am On Mar 19, 2013
The greatest mistake our fathers did is by allowing d Britain to bind us together with northern Nigeria.... now look at d consequences....

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OkparaIgbo: 12:30am On Mar 19, 2013
Freewilly:

[b]Ada Igbo I just got irritated going through the first 2 pages without seeing any proper action statement from all the disgrace Igbo son's who have now turned cowards and disgrace to their tribe and chukwu. I even read some people asking Chukwu to help as if he will come down in human form and save us. OMG I wish I had just 10 of my type, by now we will strategizing plan on taking this menace to whoever wants it. angry We don't even need to wait for them to butcher us again. We need very determined and violent minded youths that will match to all the government houses in the 5 SE states and demand our country Biafra with IMMEDIATE EFFECT. LET THEM KILL ALL OF US IN FRONT OF THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE AND LET THE WORLD SEE US AND KNOW AT LEAST WE DIED FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IN AND NOT IN A GAD DAMN BUS FAR AWAY FOR GOD SAKE. If you are a member of any of the following movements MASSOB or Biafra Zionist Movement then I challenge you now to this action. ENOUGH OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS BLOOD HAVE BEEN WASTED AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. LIKE I SAID I CAN PROVIDE INTELLIGENCE, TECHNLOGY AND MILITARY PERSONNEL'S IF NEED BE.! angry angry[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by FindOut(m): 12:33am On Mar 19, 2013
Freewilly:

It's not rocket science, 95% of the people in the buses that was bombed are Igbos going to Lagos to do business. Let's not fool ourselves here pal.

You are the one fooling yourself & you are doing a great job at it. So it is only southerners that come to Lagos to do business from Kano? i guess 95% of those who were around the scene are also southerners as well. & please do not call me pal. A matter of such seriousness and all you can do is add an ethnic coloration to it and call for more violence. Go ahead and kill the aboki closest to you as if that would solve the problem. continue fighting with yourselves while the originators of the problem and those who should be solvin g it are up there in their jets laughing at you, with their kids safely holed away outside the country.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Augustinaz(m): 12:33am On Mar 19, 2013
Its the Igbos that I feel sorry for. They own the luxury bus business. A lot of them reside up north. I am sure that most of the victims are igbos. May God help the Igbo man. They have suffered in the hands of the Hausas. The Hausas need to be careful because a time would come when the Igbos would retaliate and it would be bad. Prior to the war and during the war, the Hausas really dealt with the Igbos and here it is repeating itself systematically. God help Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OkparaIgbo: 12:35am On Mar 19, 2013
Find Out!:

I hardly throw insults on nairaland, but I'm sure it would'nt be an insult if i called you a wretched wicked absolutely apparently irredeemably stu.p.id selfish narrowminded thing. So the people killed today are all southerners right? Your common sense has told you that a MOTOR PARK in KANO will be populated more by southerners than northerners right? Berra get your head out of your a.s.s.

SHUT THE FUCCKK UP FOOL.. angry angryWTH are you talking about.. How many Northerners have we killed in the South to warrant a single Igbo soul to be killed in your stupid desert land. Don't make me descend into raining curses on you. I can guarantee you that in as much as there may be Northerners in the attack, it only happened because of the Southerners if not why hasn't your devils gone to attack a Mosque were there are only Northerners... angry angry IGBO YOUNG MEN ARISE AND ANSWER THE CALL OF LIBERATION FROM THIS EVIL AND STOP THE LEARNED ENTITY OF COWARDICE..YOUR ANCESTORS WERE KNOWN FOR BRAVERY AND I WOULD RATHER DIE FIGHTING FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN THAN TO BE BUTCHERED LIKE A RAT..RIP TO THE FALLEN MAY CHUKWU ACCEPT YOUR SOULS AND TELL HIM OF OUR AGONY AND CRY FOR A MOSES TO ARISE

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Freewilly(f): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2013
@ find out! it's your mother you insulting,you lucky I like this user name and don't want to get banned I would have given you a taste of your medicine this afternoon. Anyways I won't waste my time on an Aboki your father in washing my dirty cloths you here talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by deandavid(m): 12:42am On Mar 19, 2013
Find Out!:

quit ur mouth there, is it today, they started killing igbo people, if it isnt religious mixed with little politics why dnt dy go straight to their central mosque and bomb or market. Why a motor park and a lux bus going down south. If this is how the much waited revolution will start, then let it begin now. Enough is enough.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by FindOut(m): 12:44am On Mar 19, 2013
Freewilly: @ find out! it's your mother you insulting,you lucky I like this user name and don't want to get banned I would have given you a taste of your medicine this afternoon. Anyways I won't waste my time on an Aboki your father in washing my dirty cloths you here talking rubbish.

Lol. I don't have wahala. I usually ignore your ilk but sometimes, you need to be put straight. All the adjectives i used to qualify you are quite apt...except maybe wretched. The rest are not insults, they are facts judging by your posts here. Get some sense & learn to reason properly before typing inciting and downright senseless comments.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NegroNtns(m): 12:45am On Mar 19, 2013
laylow001: Too bad if you can't read
Yoruba!!!!

Ese Amin Adura Yii

Ori buruku o ni di tenant mi.

Ijangbon o ni so mi di neighbour.

Amubo o ni di customer mi.

Osi o ni so mi di spouse.

Agbano o ni mo ibiti mo ndawo si,

Hospital o ni di second home mi,

Omi inira o ni di favourite drink mi.

Aisan o ni daajo si mi lowo.

Odaran ti wan wa o ni je lookalike mi.

Emi o ni bawon mu yara logba ewon.

Tailor to nranso iponju o ni mo size mi.

Iku to npawon nile keji o ni ka mi mole.

lmao!! dude you are funnnyy!! cheesy grin grin

Amin oooo!! omg... grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by mike404(m): 12:45am On Mar 19, 2013
Let every Nation in Nigeria go and take their destinies into their own hands.

[/quote]
You have spoken well my brother... More grease to ya elbow
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by camelus: 12:46am On Mar 19, 2013
Late Gen.Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu The HERO of our time,The Man who saw tomorrow.
One day the SS,SW,Middle Belt will decide themselves for Nigeria to disintegrate.
SE is just watching !

May God bless the Dead!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by FindOut(m): 12:48am On Mar 19, 2013
deandavid: quit ur mouth there, is it today, they started killing igbo people, if it isnt religious mixed with little politics why dnt dy go straight to their central mosque and bomb or market. Why a motor park and a lux bus going down south. If this is how the much waited revolution will start, then let it begin now. Enough is enough.

So who exactly are you angry at now? the hausas who were also affected by today's blast, as in the case of previous ones? or the government who we voted in to provide security for us against lunatics like these bombers? not forgetting that over a billion bucks was appropriated for this purpose.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OkparaIgbo: 12:50am On Mar 19, 2013
camelus: Late Gen.Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu The HERO of our time,The Man who saw tomorrow.
One day the SS,SW,Middle Belt will decide themselves for Nigeria to disintegrate.
SE is just watching !

May God bless the Dead!!

Yes He is my Hero (R.I.P) and will forever will be but I'm sure he will be looking down at youths like yourself who will just sit and watch and be ashamed that you are not taking decisive actions but rather sitting, waiting and watching... angry OMG Chukwu please provide me 20 young men who are feeling the pains of my people and are ready to sacrifice our lives to make sure that my children and childrens children live in total freedom in a land of their own,not scared of any aboki misbehaving and believing they have monopoly of violence. angry

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Isiri: 12:51am On Mar 19, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

SHUT THE FUCCKK UP FOOL.. angry angryWTH are you talking about.. How many Northerners have we killed in the South to warranty a single Igbo soul to be killed in your stupid desert land. Don't make me descend into raining curses on you. I can guarantee you that in as much as there may be Northerners in the attack, it only happened because of the Southerners if not why hasn't your devils gone to attack a Mosque were there are only Northerners... angry angry IGBO YOUNG MEN ARISE AND ANSWER THE CALL OF LIBERATION FROM THIS EVIL AND STOP THE LEARNED ENTITY OF COWARDICE..YOUR ANCESTORS WERE KNOWN FOR BRAVERY AND I WOULD RATHER DIE FIGHTING FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN THAN TO BE BUTCHERED LIKE A RAT..RIP TO THE FALLEN MAY CHUKWU ACCEPT YOUR SOULS AND TELL HIM OF OUR AGONY AND CRY FOR A MOSES TO ARISE

Take d lead y waiting for people to join u before u start the blast in igboland
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by FindOut(m): 12:51am On Mar 19, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

SHUT THE FUCCKK UP FOOL.. angry angryWTH are you talking about.. How many Northerners have we killed in the South to warranty a single Igbo soul to be killed in your stupid desert land. Don't make me descend into raining curses on you. I can guarantee you that in as much as there may be Northerners in the attack, it only happened because of the Southerners if not why hasn't your devils gone to attack a Mosque were there are only Northerners... angry angry IGBO YOUNG MEN ARISE AND ANSWER THE CALL OF LIBERATION FROM THIS EVIL AND STOP THE LEARNED ENTITY OF COWARDICE..YOUR ANCESTORS WERE KNOWN FOR BRAVERY AND I WOULD RATHER DIE FIGHTING FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN THAN TO BE BUTCHERED LIKE A RAT..RIP TO THE FALLEN MAY CHUKWU ACCEPT YOUR SOULS AND TELL HIM OF OUR AGONY AND CRY FOR A MOSES TO ARISE

OK, So you think these terrorists give a damn if you kill all the hausa population in the south? & besides, by doing that, what differentiates you from a terrorist? Let the igbo young men rise up but let them rise up to demand answers and explanations and results from the right sources. We are all human beings fool, never forget that.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NegroNtns(m): 12:51am On Mar 19, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

lmao.... guys are trooping in with good sense of humor. which igbo ancestor was recorded as a brave man? please share his name.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Freewilly(f): 12:52am On Mar 19, 2013
camelus: Late Gen.Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu The HERO of our time,The Man who saw tomorrow.
SE is just watching !

May God bless the Dead!!

For how long do we keep watching my brother, our fathers did not watch they stood up and fought. Our biggest problem in the east is that we our not thought about Biafran history in Schools and our elders don't like talking about the past.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OlusegunOwoseni: 12:53am On Mar 19, 2013
Just don't know what to say because the bomb plotters and planners are somewhere jubilating. I can't shy away from the facts that this in-humane act may have political or religious undertone but I want to personally put the whole blame on the collapsed security system of our country and yet a lot is assigned annually for security in the budget. Do we have to wait for another 50yrs before we could have a security conscious nation where bombs, killings, robbery, molestation, fire outbreak, natural disaster, human trafficking etc would be detected fore hand before their happenings or an immediate intervention. No wonder the bomb plotters and planners are somewhere jubilating without a single heart beat of fear or been traced or caught in the act. All I pray is that“ the Almighty one should have mercy on the dead”.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by GEJTILL2019(m): 12:54am On Mar 19, 2013
I hate islam...where is maclatunji? Imagine nigeria without ISLAM?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OkparaIgbo: 12:54am On Mar 19, 2013
Find Out!:

So who exactly are you angry at now? the hausas who were also affected by today's blast, as in the case of previous ones? or the government who we voted in to provide security for us against lunatics like these bombers? not forgetting that over a billion bucks was appropriated for this purpose.

Rest in peace to all the departed but Dude I am fuccking raging at the Hausa's who have from time to time raged war on my people. I don't blame the government one bit afterall America with all its military might can't stop the suicide bombers and terrorist who kill them everyday in Iraq because these cowardds are already ready and prepared to die and are only looking for numbers who will join them. Let me tell you that there was nothing the GEJ or His government could have done to stop your fuccking cow headed brothers who braced themselves with explosives from killing innocent people today. Terrorism in itself cannot be stopped unless there is a cleansing of the people involved

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NegroNtns(m): 12:55am On Mar 19, 2013
SE is just watching !

May God bless the Dead!!

if that fool saw tomorrow ibo would be far much in a better political state than you are today. ijukwu was blind! stop yarning sentimental nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by FindOut(m): 12:59am On Mar 19, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Rest in peace to all the departed but Dude I am fuccking raging at the Hausa's who have from time to time raged war on my people. I don't blame the government one bit afterall America with all its might can't stop the suicide bombers who are already ready and prepared to die and are only looking for numbers who will join them. Let me tell you that there was nothing the GEJ or His government could have done to stop your fuccking cow headed brothers who braced themselves with explosives from killing innocent people today. Terrorism in itself cannot be stopped unless there is a cleansing of the people involved

Dude, a LOT can be done. Stop making excuses for incompetence and inefficiency. & for every hausa who has "waged war" on your people, i guarantee you'll find other hausas who have helped them out of difficulties as well. EVERY tribe has its fair share of idi.o.ts and diamonds. That much should be obvious to any reasonable fellow out there.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NegroNtns(m): 1:01am On Mar 19, 2013
GEJTILL2019: I hate islam...where is maclatunji? Imagine nigeria without ISLAM?

without islam you still would be killed. look at SE, no islam but you see how everyday someone is kidnapped or robbed at gun point and they end up in okija shrine or in ezu river. SE is a land of christianity, why hasnt the absence of islam on your land given you security?

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OkparaIgbo: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2013
Find Out!:

OK, So you think these terrorists give a damn if you kill all the hausa population in the south? & besides, by doing that, what differentiates you from a terrorist? Let the igbo young men rise up but let them rise up to demand answers and explanations and results from the right sources. We are all human beings fool, never forget that.

I don't demand the slaying of the Hausa's in the east because they are too little and don't count for much but I demand a total liberation from you and your brothers who derive joy in killing my Innocent brothers and sisters and We will only met out violence if we are challenged in that quest and I keep asking Chukwu to provide me with just only 20 young Igbo youths who are determined to die fighting for what they believe in and we will never have to face this horror and loss of lives from you cowardds called hausa's

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OkparaIgbo: 1:03am On Mar 19, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

lmao.... guys are trooping in with good sense of humor. which igbo ancestor was recorded as a brave man? please share his name.

I won't join you in your distasteful stupendouss and iidiotic sense of humour when we are talking of Innocent men, women and children who have died because of the cowarrdic action of your people. Let Chukwu grant me 20 young Igbo men who are ready to die for the liberation of Ndi-Igbo from this entity called nigeria once and for all and then you can read about the men in the History books if you live to.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by deandavid(m): 1:04am On Mar 19, 2013
Find Out!:

forget this thing, if everybody dey bear his or her fada name, who born monkey when dy come kill southerners 4 nothing. Am jst waiting for our strong brothers the igbo to grow rise to the challenge.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree / Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.