Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? (11215 Views)

Why Is Easter Always Falling On Different Dates? (picture) / Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Freksy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
Zikkyy:

You continue to make the same blunder. There's no way Easter celebrants will take you seriously when you continues to speak in strange tongues.

What you fail to know is that, some Easter celebrants do so ignorantly - without knowing Easter was a goddess, an Idol. Not everyone's heart is impervious to the truth. Recall Jesus' illustration of different types of soil. Speak for yourself and leave others alone.

When I say you have a lot to learn, it's not just about knowing more information, it's also about your approach to showing people what they are doing is wrong. You have been talking like a pre-programmed computer that will repeat the same solution irrespective of what the problem is.

I knew you won't be comfortable with those posts. Truth can never be hidden. I will keep posting them till you lay those eggs. Since you are so knowledgeable as you boast, why not present, at least, a single line of scriptural proof to show that Easter is scriptural, and not pagan. If those customs are not pagan, why did some attempted to get rid of them? See the quote below and cry as usual. "Eating special buns at the festival of the pagan goddess Eostre has long been an established custom among the natives of Britain. Early Christian missionaries who tried to stop this practice got nowhere. Eventually.... converts ... were permitted to continue eating buns at the time of the spring festival...." - How It Started, p. 50.

I have done my best to give your thoughts on Easter a direction that Easter celebrants will easily identify with, but you continue to resist preferring instead to stick to the comfort of your world. In your long write-up above you did not say anything of relevance to the Easter celebrant.

Can you point to any meaningful post of yours that can assure Easter celebrants that easter feast is not pagan, but scriptural? Here you are cackling like fowls that want to lay Easter eggs.

Zikkyy:

You are not saying anything. I asked that you show evidence that the first set of worshipers were celebrating ishtar. If you cannot do that, there is no way I can begin to make sense of your posts. Its the starting point.

You are thinking of making sense of my posts when you can't make a single sense of your posts. Prove that you are the one saying something by showing us the scriptural supports for Easter.

For you to understand how I view your comments so far, I'll tel bout an experience growing up in my hometown back in the days. I had this neighbor, a pagan that always wanted to participate in every celebration around him . At Xmas or New year celebrations he would buy goats and offer to his gods, pray to his gods. For him holidays were season you celebrate to your gods. He had two gods he was worshiping. You can imagine freksy coming to advise zikkyy based on his (freksy) understanding of my neighbor's activities. you cannot accuse me of worshiping my neighbor's gods. If you believe what I do is wrong you must address what I do, and not what you think I do.

As sugar attracts ants, so do your celebrations attract pagan practices. Your pagan neighbor knew exactly when to offer those things. The early Christian missionaries who tried to stop this practice got nowhere, the best advice is found at 2 Cor. 6:17,18; Rev. 18:4,5.

I don't see you can communicate effectively when you go about creating your own version of my activities. Like I said, you still have much to learn.

Here you want to make a mockery of yourself. Are you saying I am the creator of those quotes in catholic encyclopedia, encyclopedia Britanica etc?

The Catholic Encyclopedia tells us: "A great many pagan customs, celebrating the return of spring, gravitated to Easter. The egg is the emblem of the germinating life of early spring. . . . The rabbit is a pagan symbol and has always been an emblem of fertility."—(1913), Vol. V, p. 227.

Is the above my creation?

1 Like

Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by truthislight: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2013
shocked

men! You've got jokes.

Lol.

Freksy:
Here you are cackling like fowls that want to lay Easter eggs.

Zikky you have to say something o, Even though it looks like easter eges.
Infact it does not matter how it looks any more as long as you show how Jesus and easter became one and two.

With all the easter eges you have been eating it no longer matter How it looks.(what you lay) or what you say.

shocked
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2013
ijawkid:
Your question will not make sense until you tell me why on earth a servant of God would insist on going to a shrine(wether the priest don pick race or not) to worship God that hates shrines......

with all the info i provided, you are having difficulty providing an answer and you were able to conclude that zikkyy worship eaostre without any form of info! why should this one be difficult for you? by the way what's the difference between a shrine, church and kingdom hall?

ijawkid:

Why did you go there??..........wetin make of all the good places for the world na ifa priest shrine you wan go worship God.......??

Which spirit push u go there??.....grin....

was trekking to my farm and it started raining, the sango shrine was the only available shelter. i even sat on the priest special stool (decorated with cowries and other stuff) to rest my tired legs grin while waiting for the weather to improve, am singing and praying. so what sayeth thee? will God reject my prayers?
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 8:12am On Apr 15, 2013
Freksy:
What you fail to know is that, some Easter celebrants do so ignorantly....

this is not news, a good number of 'so called' Christians don't even understand what Christianity is all about. same way you criticize without first understanding what people do.

Freksy:
Speak for yourself and leave others alone.

...and you think you are not speaking for the people you accuse of pagan worship (including zikkyy). why not let them speak for themselves? why don't you let me tell you what i worship?
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2013
Freksy:
I knew you won't be comfortable with those posts. Truth can never be hidden. I will keep posting them till you lay those eggs. Since you are so knowledgeable as you boast, why not present, at least, a single line of scriptural proof to show that Easter is scriptural, and not pagan. If those customs are not pagan, why did some attempted to get rid of them? See the quote below and cry as usual. "Eating special buns at the festival of the pagan goddess Eostre has long been an established custom among the natives of Britain. Early Christian missionaries who tried to stop this practice got nowhere. Eventually.... converts ... were permitted to continue eating buns at the time of the spring festival...."

for someone that have never seen an Easter egg, bunny or Easter buns, what would make me uncomfortable? you don't even know if i celebrate Easter!

Freksy:
Since you are so knowledgeable as you boast,

even when i kept repeating that i don't have a clue, you come up with comment like the one above i see that i have been wasting my time with you. am sure it is stated in the checklist you are reading from that the opposition will boast that he/she is very knowledgeable. it's becoming obvious am not discussing with an adult.

Freksy:
why not present, at least, a single line of scriptural proof to show that Easter is scriptural, and not pagan. If those customs are not pagan, why did some attempted to get rid of them?

i don't claim to rely on precedence in my daily living. am guided by the instructions/commands/teachings/events in the scripture to distinguish good and acceptable behaviors from bad. of course this cannot be done without the holy spirit as your guide.

Freksy:
why not present, at least, a single line of scriptural proof to show that Easter is scriptural, and not pagan. If those customs are not pagan, why did some attempted to get rid of them?

if you ever bothered to read my posts, you would observe that nobody been arguing with you over the origin of egg, bunny or buns. is anybody saying colored egg was never used by pagans?
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2013
Freksy:
As sugar attracts ants, so do your celebrations attract pagan practices. Your pagan neighbor knew exactly when to offer those things.

I told you my neighbor celebrated every holiday using it as an opportunity to worship/sacrifice to his gods. "every holiday" includes the non religious like workers day and independence day. as expected you missed the message and focused instead on what suits your agenda. Its a waste of time discussing with you if you are not going to read my posts.
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by ijawkid(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2013
Zikkyy:

with all the info i provided, you are having difficulty providing an answer and you were able to conclude that zikkyy worship eaostre without any form of info! why should this one be difficult for you? by the way what's the difference between a shrine, church and kingdom hall?

You provided no info bro.....your questions are useless.........asking me if the ifa priest travelled and all that is just so childish.......my problem is why would a right thinking christian go to a juju shrine insisting that that is the place he wants to worship God...first of all we have to check if that christian is alright or not.......

And you're asking me what's the difference between a juju shrine and a kingdom hall and a church??....smh!!!!!.........its like asking what was difference between the rooms the apostles and early christians gathered and the temple of zeus or artemis....zikky please check if you're really a christian or some pagan under the guise of christianity....angry....

Zikkyy:

was trekking to my farm and it started raining, the sango shrine was the only available shelter. i even sat on the priest special stool (decorated with cowries and other stuff) to rest my tired legs grin while waiting for the weather to improve, am singing and praying. so what sayeth thee? will God reject my prayers?

Hehehehehe..........

Since no other shelter to stay(as your love for paganism has imagined that only a juju shrine would be available in that area) then fine no wahala........

How does this your analogy support your stance on easter??...........if we follow your analogy then we shouldn't even be seeing professed christians observing easter that has now become a permanent custom....and from your analogy I can conclude that you agree that easter indeed does have its root in paganism.....grin.........

Please after you took shelter because of the falling rain(that won't kill you) did you go back to that shrine from time to time to pray to your heavenly Father as a tradition.....??.........did you go away with the juju priests chair you sat on,his cowries he uses for communicating with demons,and all his juju utensils to your house??.....and when next you want to pray in your house the chair,cowries and the juju utensils must be intact..........how about that??........

And my problem is why can't you trek inside that rain to your house just to make sure you had no dealing with a juju shrine??..........you never thought of that scriptural option..........??......smh,,,,,,!!!!!
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2013
ijawkid:
And you're asking me what's the difference between a juju shrine and a kingdom hall and a church??....smh!!!!!.........its like asking what was difference between the rooms the apostles and early christians gathered and the temple of zeus or artemis....

you like to dodge questions sha. anyways you provided the answer somehwere. so i go leave this one smiley

ijawkid:
Since no other shelter to stay(as your love for paganism has imagined that only a juju shrine would be available in that area) then fine no wahala........

Thank you sir. you've agreed that my prayers will he heard. meaning God was present at the shrine and at the time i was praying, that shrine was no different from a church/kingdom hall grin imagine it was zikkyy and his farm workers taking shelter from the rain and having praise worship at the shrine. we can even cast and bind if required grin you can see that God does not hate shrines, what he hates are the pagan activities that goes on in the shrine, just as he would turn his back on occupants of a kingdom hall if it was used for sango worship.

ijawkid:
How does this your analogy support your stance on easter??.........

Intention matters. God hearing and accepting my prayers while i was seated on that evil sango stool is an indication that am his focus, not the building and its contents.

ijawkid:
.....if we follow your analogy then we shouldn't even be seeing professed christians observing easter that has now become a permanent custom...

i don't understand

ijawkid:
...and from your analogy I can conclude that you agree that easter indeed does have its root in paganism.....

It depends on what you meant by easter. if you are referring to Ishtar or eaostre, i will say yes. but if you are referring to the celebration of Jesus resurrection (what mr. Ube referred to as pascha), i will say i don't have enough info to conclude. for me the 'root' of the celebration will be determined by the motivation for starting the celebration in the first place. meaning we have to go back in time to review the activities of the first set of celebrants. If the celebration of new yam festival in your village dates back 2,000years and some early english explorers about 150 years ago decided they loved the celebration and added their own spice (e.g. colored egg from eaostre and change the name of their version of the celebration to easter). the origin of new yam festival cannot be said to be rooted in eaostre worship. to discover the true origin of new yam festival we still need to go back in time to see if your forefather's celebration of new yam festival was inspired by colored egg and other acts of ishtar or eaostre worship. That kind of info will enable me reach a conclusion on the origin of easter or pascha.

ijawkid:
And my problem is why can't you trek inside that rain to your house just to make sure you had no dealing with a juju shrine??..........you never thought of that scriptural option..........??......smh,,,,,,!!!!!

...and caught cold in the process? now i know my enemies angry

ijawkid:
Please after you took shelter because of the falling rain(that won't kill you) did you go back to that shrine from time to time to pray to your heavenly Father as a tradition.....??.........

if there is a need for me to use the place next time, i would. for e.g if am being chased by a leopard and the sango shrine is the only building available for hiding grin abi you want me to wait and cast out the spirit of madness and hunger from the leopard? grin
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by truthislight: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2013
Zikkyy:

i don't claim to rely on precedence in my daily living. am guided by the instructions/commands/teachings/events in the scripture to distinguish good and acceptable behaviors from bad. of course this cannot be done without the holy spirit as your guide.

Error!

You forgot something, read below let me add it for you:

Zikkyy:

i don't claim to rely on precedence in my daily living. am guided by the instructions/commands/teachings/events in the scripture and
TRADITION
to distinguish good and acceptable behaviors from bad. of course this cannot be done without the holy spirit as your guide.

Yap!

Thats ^ it. "Tradition", boundary less tradition that the pope invoke/use to do everything, i mean anything he likes and claims "infellibility".

Forgetting this instruction:

NIV/ESV/
Now brothers, these things i have transferred so as to apply to myself and apollos for your good, that in our case you may learn the (rule): "Do not go beyond the things that are written" ...................
(1cor4:6)

Yes, boundary less tradition to do whatever he likes.

What then is lawlessness?
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by truthislight: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2013
ijawkid:

You provided no info bro.....your questions are useless.........asking me if the ifa priest travelled and all that is just so childish.......my problem is why would a right thinking christian go to a juju shrine insisting that that is the place he wants to worship God...first of all we have to check if that christian is alright or not.......

And you're asking me what's the difference between a juju shrine and a kingdom hall and a church??....smh!!!!!.........its like asking what was difference between the rooms the apostles and early christians gathered and the temple of zeus or artemis....zikky please check if you're really a christian or some pagan under the guise of christianity....angry....

Hehehehehe..........

How does this your analogy support your stance on easter??...........if we follow your analogy then we shouldn't even be seeing professed christians observing easter that has now become a permanent custom....and from your analogy I can conclude that you agree that easter indeed does have its root in paganism.....grin.........

Please after you took shelter because of the falling rain(that won't kill you) did you go back to that shrine from time to time to pray to your heavenly Father as a tradition.....??.........did you go away with the juju priests chair you sat on,his cowries he uses for communicating with demons,and all his juju utensils to your house??.....and when next you want to pray in your house the chair,cowries and the juju utensils must be intact..........how about that??........

The "tradition" in his worship does not allow him to see any difference between a shrine and a christian place of worship.
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
truthislight:

Error!

Yap!

Thats ^ it. "Tradition", boundary less tradition that the pope invoke/use to do everything, i mean anything he likes and claims "infellibility".

NIV/ESV/
Now brothers, these things i have transferred so as to apply to myself and apollos for your good, that in our case you may learn the (rule): "Do not go beyond the things that are written" ...................

This man, you have been drinking too much paraga. i don't understand your posts these days grin

truthislight:

tradition or teachings, what's the difference? you just like unnecessary gra-gra, that's all.

truthislight:

yes, boundary less tradition to do whatever God likes smiley
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
truthislight:
The "tradition" in his worship does not allow him to see any difference between a shrine and a christian place of worship.

the difference between a shrine and a christian place of worship is what goes on in them. God can be present in a shrine just as he can turn his back on what you would call a Christian place of worship. or let me say that a shrine can become a Christian place of worship just as a kingdom hall can end up becoming a shrine smiley
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
truthislight:

Lawlessness is you calling me an ishtar worshiper when you don't even know what i do angry
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by truthislight: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
You cannot biblically defend what you do in the name of God but you find it easy to attack people you talk to online as though that is where you even have facts.

Meanwhile, where you should have shown facts and certainty being your religious practices you are having nothing to say.

Na wa for some people o.
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Boomark(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
truthislight:

Error!

Yap!

NIV/ESV/

Thank you for that quote.

*where is italo and his catholic brothers* lawlessness with no guilty conscience. That is their tradition.
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by truthislight: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
Zikkyy:

Lawlessness is you calling me an ishtar worshiper when you don't even know what i do angry

Dont you worship easter?

Easter = Ishtar = pegan, QED.

Do we have easter worship for christian in the bible? No.

Who had easter worship? = pegans!
^ na lie?
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by truthislight: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
Boomark:

Thank you for that quote.

*where is italo and his catholic brothers* lawlessness with no guilty conscience. That is their tradition.

^^^ true talk.
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Boomark(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
Zikkyy:

the difference between a shrine and a christian place of worship is what goes on in them. God can be present in a shrine just as he can turn his back on what you would call a Christian place of worship. or let me say that a shrine can become a Christian place of worship just as a kingdom hall can end up becoming a shrine smiley

What of the one that has a mixture of 'shrinish' things and Christian things?
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by ijawkid(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
Zikkyy:

can zikky prove the bolded with d scriptures??....

how can a shrine become a place of worship just like a kingdom hall??...

I guess the answer is when persons like zikky who love paganism runs to the shrine ,adopts all the Sango worshipping patterns and claims he his worshipping God.....grin....
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by ijawkid(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
Boomark:

What of the one that has a mixture of 'shrinish' things and Christian things?

zikky till this moment cannot differentiate what is pagan or what has pagan origin and what is not pagan.....cheesy...

just ask zikky what exactly is paganism and how he can identify what is pagan you go see the way him go dribble you like messi.....grin
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Boomark(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
truthislight:

Dont you worship eater?

^ na lie?

Isita(r)...the igbo version.
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Boomark(m): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
ijawkid:

I guess the answer is when persons like zikky who love paganism runs to the shrine ,adopts all the Sango worshipping patterns and claims he his worshipping God.....grin....

Zikkyy is trying to tell us that our Holy Father can manage Unholy places just to receive worship.

What i noticed about is that he stands for the truth but longer-throat will not allow him leave some things. angry

2 Likes

Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
truthislight:
You cannot biblically defend what you do in the name of God but you find it easy to attack people you talk to online as though that is where you even have facts.

This why people will never believe you guys are serious; The first thing you should ask is what i do. You want me to accept what you think i do and then defend it. that's not possible na.

truthislight:
but you find it easy to attack people you talk to online as though that is where you even have facts.

attack ke?! i don't recall attacking anybody o! abi i resemble tiger for your eye? angry

truthislight:
Meanwhile, where you should have shown facts and certainty being your religious practices you are having nothing to say.

I provided facts but you refused to see it because you wanted facts that aligned with your belief of what i do. you want a confession that i worship ishtar when the truth is that i don't. am beginning to suspect you work for the Nigerian police angry
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
truthislight:

Dont you worship eater?

^ na lie?

you see what am talking about? are you the one to tell me what i do? abi you saw me sacrificing a donkey to ishtar? if it was possible, you would have me tortured so i will have no option but to sign a confessional statement prepared by truthislight himself angry i don talk am say you be police man.
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
ijawkid:

This one is easy na grin get an abandoned sango shrine, put freksy inside the shrine(if he is JW), add truthislight and ijawkid (+ other JW you can find around) and just to encourage them, place a pride of lion outside. The shrine will convert to kingdom hall sharp-sharp grin even an active sango shrine can be converted to a kingdom hall with this approach smiley
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by ijawkid(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
Zikkyy:

This one is easy na grin get an abandoned sango shrine, put freksy inside the shrine(if he is JW), add truthislight and ijawkid (+ other JW you can find around) and just to encourage them, place a pride of lion outside. The shrine will convert to kingdom hall sharp-sharp grin even an active sango shrine can be converted to a kingdom hall with this approach smiley

grin....zikky u no well at all....lmao....but u forget say we suppose don burn all the sango priest utensils ,plus that him chair wey you sit down on top and then clear up the building,sweep all pagan related things.........

and then you forget say we no go adopt one single holiday,celebration,worship pattern of the sango priest....

and finally you forget say me,freksy and truthislight no go even near d sango shrine in the first place,talk less of converting it to a kingdom hall ....grin

1 Like

Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
ijawkid:

grin....zikky u no well at all....lmao....but u forget say we suppose don burn all the sango priest utensils ,plus that him chair wey you sit down on top and then clear up the building,sweep all pagan related things.........

and then you forget say we no go adopt one single holiday,celebration,worship pattern of the sango priest....

and finally you forget say me,freksy and truthislight no go even near d sango shrine in the first place,talk less of converting it to a kingdom hall ....grin

what's important is that it's achievable. chikenna smiley
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by ijawkid(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
Boomark:

Zikkyy is trying to tell us that our Holy Father can manage Unholy places just to receive worship.

What i noticed about is that he stands for the truth but longer-throat will not allow him leave some things. angry

zikky you see the bolded...

laugh wan kill me.....grin
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
^^^ all that na false accusation. i no dey chop ishtar buns cake, i no dey chop ishtar rabbit. where the longer-throat dey come from angry
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by ijawkid(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
Zikkyy:

what's important is that it's achievable. chikenna smiley
grin

non of our kingdom halls we don build wey we get to convert juju shrine first ..you hear?...land them borku to buy build on.....

zikky ya example no go even work on us....because if you had noticed the witnesses run away from paganism like you would run away from bokoharam...grin
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
ijawkid:

@bolded, what is the sango priest doing that you are not doing?
Re: Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? by Zikkyy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
ijawkid: grin

non of our kingdom halls we don build wey we get to convert juju shrine first ..you hear?...land them borku to buy build on.....

zikky ya example no go even work on us....because if you had noticed the witnesses run away from paganism like you would run away from bokoharam...grin

its because you have not been in a situation where you need to convert a shrine to kingdom hall. if you find ya self in such situation all this your grammar go disappear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Praising The Lord / Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.