Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Dislike Nice Guys (43823 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
Rotflmao so every bad guy is spanky and kinky? I like the arrogance and the fact that the think they are the ish and can never be untouched. I make bad boys turn to good guys grin grin grin
shymexx:

I know you love all the spanking and kinky ___ that comes with bad guys, no??

We need to smoke a joint together asap!!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Abujafood: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
dahonestboss:

Mr man

This does not apply to all girls generally. Like I said earlier, this trait is common in younger females and shallow thinking girls. Even yield (that is a woman) testified that there are girl who are like these,

Oya, go sell your food now.

Ok sir after you've bought yourself a life!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
There are nice guys and there are mumu guys...

Y'all need to know the difference.

Every woman wants a nice guy, EVEHRRY!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: lol i only use bad guys after all they are the same ones trying to use me. I give out what i give in. If you play me dont think am going to fold my arms lol. But if you are nyc to me and respect me will give that out in return.

what makes you think you are not the one being used?
when a woman says she uses men - what does it mean? i guess it depends on the ulterior motive of the men you have been. if their aim was to take you to bed then they also probably feel they have used you. however, if your own objective was to milk them dry financially(with or without sex) then you would feel you have used them.

as long as both parties are satisfied, happy days!

Shollypopz: There are nice guys and there are mumu guys...

shollypopz, if you want a nice guy why are you crushing on shymexx.
if every woman wants a nice guy, beyonce would be with someone like steve jobs or a geek writing the computer programming in apple factories.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:
you are already out of their lives by the time they realise to even strike back....
what are you talking about? wrath of a broken woman? maybe for a wuss or a nice guy trying to be bad guy. the real predators know when to stop and disappear into the thin air.

Hmmm... Even the worst predators love good pu.ss and good sex... Have you ever sha.gged a chic that you just wanted to smash and run, but you kept going back because the pu.ss and sex was the best you ever had - and every time you go back for more she shows you more love than no one on this planet as ever shown you?? That's how people get stuck because no matter how bad you might want to claim you're - you'll still have your krptonite.. Even superman had his as well..

Been there, done that and even got a trophy - till shyte happened... That's life, you win some and lose some..

exactly - so bad guys can get any woman a nice guy can get plus loads more...

That's debatable..

indeed!
say that to the men that have been used by volumptuos-bebe!

Volumptuos-bebe is just running her mouth... grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
What i mean is for example you claim to be a player ryt so you know what your intentions are with the women you play. So if i find out i am dating a player then lets just say he gets a taste of his own medicine and best part is he is totally clueless cheesy
coogar:

what makes you think you are not the one being used?
when a woman says she uses men - what does it mean? i guess it depends on the ulterior motive of the men you have been. if their aim was to take you to bed then they also probably feel they have used you. however, if your own objective was to milk them dry financially(with or without sex) then you would feel you have used them.

as long as both parties are satisfied, happy days!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Rotflmao so every bad guy is spanky and kinky? I like the arrogance and the fact that the think they are the ish and can never be untouched. I make bad boys turn to good guys grin grin grin

Lmao... You need to stop running your mouth before you get sha.gged and dump afterwards in the middle of nowhere... grin

Girls like you get dumped in the middle of a motorway on a cold winter night... wink
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
Abujafood:

Ok sir after you've bought yourself a life!

mumu
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
Shollypopz: There are nice guys and there are mumu guys...

My e-crush loves the new me.. wink
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:
Hmmm... Even the worst predators love good pu.ss and good sex... Have you ever sha.gged a chic that you just wanted to smash and run, but you kept going back because the pu.ss and sex was the best you ever had - and every time you go back for more she shows you more love than no one on this planet as ever shown you?? That's how people get stuck because no matter how bad you might want to claim you're - you'll still have your krptonite.. Even superman had his as well..

Been there, done that and even got a trophy - till shyte happened... That's life, you win

most bad guys are loners until they decide to settle down
they don't really stay with a chic more than a couple of months. remember celestine babayaro when he was still a london boy? which top city chic escaped his giant claws? none. legend has it that he bedded 500 women in the late 90s. the rumours even lured more nice chics cos guess what? most women generally want to be the hero that would turn a bad guy into a nice guy. grin

Volumptuos_bebe: What i mean is for example you claim to be a player ryt so you know what your intentions are with the women you play. So if i find out i am dating a player then lets just say he gets a taste of his own medicine and best part is he is totally clueless cheesy

you are using yourself then cos the men you cheated with to hurt your philandering boyfriend are "bad boys". literally, you jumped from a fry pan into an inferno. grin players have their own network and they compare notes - don't be too sure the bad guys you are trying to hurt don't know you are fücking other men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Who said Women want Nice Guys! I prefer bad boys. I eat them up for breakfast. I luv bad boys because they think they are playing me while i am in fact playing them. Bunch of fktards i tell u, actually quite predictable because they all do the same ish. But at the end of the day, after all entertainment with the bad boys will always settle for a Nice Guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u mean say u dey chop their money without giving them the main coco?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by cowgurl: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
[size=13pt]Having a nice nap on MBJ's post, please no disturbance, yawn![/size]
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by miccodb(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Who said Women want Nice Guys! I prefer bad boys. I eat them up for breakfast. I luv bad boys because they think they are playing me while i am in fact playing them. Bunch of fktards i tell u, actually quite predictable because they all do the same ish. But at the end of the day, after all entertainment with the bad boys will always settle for a Nice Guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

after all the stories u end up being killed!!! i lose nothing without a kill hence i neva lose!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:
they don't really stay with a chic more than a couple of months. remember celestine babayaro when he was still a london boy? which top city chic escaped his giant claws? none. legend has it that he bedded 500 women in the late 90s. the rumours even lured more nice chics cos guess what? most women generally want to be the hero that would turn a bad guy into a nice guy. grin

You only heard about the number of girls Babayaro sha.gged, you don't really know the inside story of what happened to him... Why do you think he became irrelevant and broke(footballers' standard) grin

Good pu.ss and sex kills, bro... Be scared of women!! grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
shagged and dumped lmfao do you think i just shagg anyone undecided Most of these plaayers dt even get to second base, dump their stupid asses before they can even say WHAAT Lol. Dnt worry am not a stupid bufoon and can take care of myself. The best part i like is the playing along part and eventually once they have been played they start to run after me thinking am the one since they have never had anybody do that back to them and if am really bad i take them back and play them more. It does not pay to be a bad boy and a player because if you get a lady like me am going to make u squirm!
shymexx:

Lmao... You need to stop running your mouth before you get sha.gged and dump afterwards in the middle of nowhere... grin

Girls like you get dumped in the middle of a motorway on a cold winter night... wink
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:
You only heard about the number of girls Babayaro sha.gged, you don't really know the inside story of what happened to him... Why do you think he became irrelevant and broke(footballers' standard) grin

Good pu.ss and sex kills, bro... Be scared of women!! grin

he became broke after his football career ended.
footballers are contractors - no pension or gratuity. if they don't spend judiciously, it's pretty easy for them to go broke. it's got nothing to do with women!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by miccodb(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
truth be said. this for sure is true. i have both been nice and ruthless and belive me i killed more being ruthless.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: shagged and dumped lmfao do you think i just shagg anyone undecided Most of these plaayers dt even get to second base, dump their stupid asses before they can even say WHAAT Lol. Dnt worry am not a stupid bufoon and can take care of myself. The best part i like is the playing along part and eventually once they have been played they start to run after me thinking am the one since they have never had anybody do that back to them and if am really bad i take them back and play them more. It does not pay to be a bad boy and a player because if you get a lady like me am going to make u squirm!

That was the same thing some chic said one time and she ended up getting dumped in the middle of a motorway on a cold winter night and she had to walk all the home from there... grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
Who says anything abt fkin. This is why women are better then men in anything bad. Hmm just imagine if women were players. Besides i dnt waste my time. Its brief and i have never cheated on a bf. I play a player with another player. 2 FOR 1
coogar:

you are using yourself then cos the men you cheated with to hurt your philandering boyfriend are "bad boys". literally, you jumped from a fry pan into an inferno. grin players have their own network and they compare notes - don't be too sure the bad guys you are trying to hurt don't know you are fücking other men.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

he became broke after his football career ended.
footballers are contractors - no pension or gratuity. if they don't spend judiciously, it's pretty easy for them to go broke. it's got nothing to do with women!

Did you hear about his ra.pe case??
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Well she was damn stupid. Never rely on a man. I have my own money and car so no Nigga will put me in the motorway seriously big time fool
shymexx:

That was the same thing some chic said one time and she ended up getting dumped in the middle of a motorway on a cold winter night and she had to walk all the home from there... grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:
Did you hear about his ra.pe case??

i did but it's not true....

Volumptuos_bebe: Who says anything abt fkin. This is why women are better then men in anything bad. Hmm just imagine if women were players. Besides i dnt waste my time. Its brief and i have never cheated on a bf. I play a player with another player. 2 FOR 1

you are a fantasist.....
that's the only plausible explanation or you only date secondary school boys. you don't play a player....a player plays you.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by miccodb(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: shagged and dumped lmfao do you think i just shagg anyone undecided Most of these plaayers dt even get to second base, dump their stupid asses before they can even say WHAAT Lol. Dnt worry am not a stupid bufoon and can take care of myself. The best part i like is the playing along part and eventually once they have been played they start to run after me thinking am the one since they have never had anybody do that back to them and if am really bad i take them back and play them more. It does not pay to be a bad boy and a player because if you get a lady like me am going to make u squirm!

***yawning**** swear u havent been dumped! all women are susceptible except u stop screwing entirely.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Who says anything abt fkin. This is why women are better then men in anything bad. Hmm just imagine if women were players. Besides i dnt waste my time. Its brief and i have never cheated on a bf. I play a player with another player. 2 FOR 1

I don't think all your so-called "bad guys" are actually bad, to be honest... When I was in the game, if I ain't smashing that pum to smithereens after a week, or two - then you're gooner!! No time for time wasters...

However, being stuck after smashing an ol'good pu.ss is a different story... wink
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Well she was damn stupid. Never rely on a man. I have my own money and car so no Nigga will put me in the motorway seriously big time fool

So, you'll drive your own car side by side with mine on a date, no?? Because you've got a car, I can't pick you up in mine for a date, no??

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:
I don't think all your so-called "bad guys" are actually bad, to be honest... When I was in the game, if I ain't smashing that pum to smithereens after a week, or two - then you're gooner!! No time for time wasters...

However, being stuck after smashing an ol'good pu.ss is a different story... wink

her so-called bad guys are in their last year in ISL or igbobi college. boys who are still excited receiving love letters. grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by SAFO(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2013

Is that your real booty?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by contactmorak: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]But I am a nice gentleman and the babes are still crazy for me to date and mate with them.
Why am I so lucky?
Is it because I am irresistible?
Towering at 6'3, dark blue starry eyes with full eyebrows and eyelashes, golden brown skin, flat tummy even at late 40s and fine smooth legs and the most important of all, my Alpha Man Mojo, that an ex-girlfriend called "MASSIVE".grin[/size]

If u r a fine boy, u will hardly have probz with women whether u r nice or bad cos women like to flaunt fine guys like Ramsey Nuoah. But if u r ugly or just an average guy, my guy u need to bring ur badboy game on.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
lol and do you think i keep players for longer than 5days. Players come in different levels and i kno how to handle each one. Shame its a pity you guys have never met a gal like me. Hopefully someday as you know karma is a bitchhhh
shymexx:

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

i did but it's not true....

But he had to settle out of court and that affected his reputation and career as well... A lot happened to him, to be honest... Be scared of women!!

I'm scared of them... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Not bad boy game you need to have the mula. You think girls care abt an ugly bad boy? i might as well go for a goodlooking bad boy
contactmorak:

If u r a fine boy, u will hardly have probz with women whether u r nice or bad cos women like to flaunt fine guys like Ramsey Nuoah. But if u r ugly or just an average guy, my guy u need to bring ur badboy game on.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

her so-called bad guys are in their last year in ISL or igbobi college. boys who are still excited receiving love letters. grin

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Kids sagging and jay-walker... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Cheat / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.