Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (39201 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Vansnickers: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
joel lala:

How do you know if the Op is not an atheist before engaging the faincee pastor dolo

When did Pastors start marrying Atheist women?!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by OCTAVO: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
I
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by OCTAVO: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
Van snickers:

When did Pastors start marrying Atheist women?!
I wonder o
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Samabu07(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
What's the name of this Nollywood movie again?
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Cooked up jargon. The story is fake. Go and tell it to the birds
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by xtianchris(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
tell him to take u to any of d country to deliver naw.as promised...
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by TeenageMoney(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
As simple as "Kill YourSelf"
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by musulumi(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
My Candid Advice:

Dont tell the baba olowo that you are pregnant, dont tell your pastor fiance self, I will take care of you and the unborn collabo child, I promise u.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Bobbo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Dilemma of life!!!. Okay lets go.. if u trust the sugar daddy I think u should go ahead with him and forget ur pastor fiance. cheesy What ever u do, be sure ur pastor man will have heart attack.. am sorry cry
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by kcbaba0071(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
SUPER STORY on nairaland TV...... have fun!!!! hahahahha
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
YOU DONT NEED ANY ADVICE COS YOU DID NOT ASK FOR ONE WHEN YOU WHERE CHEATING SH***T....NOW YOU ARE SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEDDDDDDDDDDDD....LOST EVERYTHING..SURE YOU HAVE LOSE EVERYTHING....

THE CHOICES YOU MADE BACK DEN YOU HAVE TO LEAVE WITH NOW!!!..SO ENJOY THE NEW WORLD,THE NEW MUSIC AND NEW DANCE..
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
I PITY YOUR FIANCEE. INNOCENT HIM. AS FOR YOU OP, JUST COMMIT SUICIDE AND END THIS WHOLE DRAMA.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by instaforexngr(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nigerian women and una life, I too fear una.

Now to your question?

But you have a Pastor fiancee (tithe and offering things) and you said you are working.
How come you still needed a sugar daddy to help you financially?

Now you were sleeping with the man without protection,
do you ever cared to know his health(HIV) status or yours?

if your sugar father insist he ready to marry you and take care of your baby,
then I would suggest you keep the baby and be his second wify.

On the other hand,
If the man is indifferent/careless to your being pregnant, and assuming you are still in the early days of your conception,
I would suggest you see a professional Doctor to advise you on the necessary steps
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Reachyrich(f): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
D best is 2 tell ur fiance & dont try 2 abort it may cost ur life.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by aspabay(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
norahvivi: ... On my own side i don't really want to commit any sin by abortion cause my only brother who is married for the past 10yrs is childless and I'm thinking if i can have this child for my brother/family.

Secondly my fiancee who is a pastor, wants us to get married before the end of the year.

hmm see what religion without substance has caused, you don't want to commit sin...the one wey you don dey do nko, hmm Pastor's wife to be, SMH

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
edited
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Anthonyde16(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
my dear, u made a mistake in the first instance, you should have been wise enough to verify is really the wife is refusing to give birth again, secondly, if you go ahead to give birth to the child and dedicate it to your family brother, I think that is not the right thing to do, Listen marriage is an everlasting thing fellow your heart, always remember to put God first, you have sin by commenting fornication/adultery by sleeping with another woman's Husband. compare the love u receive from both side, your sugar daddy and the pastor, which ever one that genuine love go for it, but remember that genuine love is not really about money but understanding,the ability to each other
thank you
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by gedtalks(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
....well I don't belive your story is real cos if it was you should be so ashamed of yourself. Cos what I understand from it is this: you have a sugar Daddy because of money- you are a prostitute my dear- you are f**cked for money. 2.. You are mean, do you think about your future at all...what if u get married tommorow and a girl gets pregnant for ur husband (ur husband becomes a sugar daddy with a child) how would you feel. If I were that guy u call ur fiancee is a real man he should DELETE you completely. Go and let sugar daddy give u kids. Hungry girl

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by eme40rald(f): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
get rid of the zygote before it becomes an actual embryo.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by freecocoa(f): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
All these ones wasting their time advising the OP, I don't get you people o. How is it that y'all can't tell the story is fake?

Na wa o.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by MCKULQ(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
The best advice is that one you give to yourself. tongue
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by abitex577(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
The matter at hand is a straight one if you want advice to do what is right, Obviously you know deep down in your heart that you have offended God so firstly, you need to ask God for mercy and forgiveness of your sins. Secondly you are a big cheat and disappointment to your spouse - Pastor and it will be very wise, been the right thing to do, you tell him of your escapades and also beg him for his forgiveness, obviously he'll break the relationship, nevertheless, if as a minister of God, God ask him to forgive you and still go ahead with the marriage it is a possibility because that is what most of us are to God and he still shows us mercy. Lastly, I want you to know also that the wages of sin is death, It will not help you if you try to abort the baby, the right thing in order not to shed innocent blood is to have the baby. The child is the consequence of the life you lived, so brace up to have your child and the challenges associated with trying to break up another woman's home because you may not have the peace and love you'll desire in life.
It is not an easy path, but it is the path that leads to righteousness and life.
May God give you courage to live right.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by wckabuoh(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
Abortion is a sin ma dear.thank goodness U know. Just invite us when u put to be make we come join U lick pepper soup yam!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by baddest2003(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
U get mind oh....In a serious relationship with a pastor n u dey do married man.Ure in a tight corner sis,dats all i can say.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by BrightCar: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
this story is never real, its a figment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#HarmattanPickUpLines:Funny Pick Up Lines Guys Are Using For Ladies On Harmattan / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.