Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (39185 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ... Oya Limpopo. Baby baby go Limpopo...You beta dance with me.... U would soon become a mother.. grin grin grin grin grin grin ..Congratulations.... Is it Twins., Triplet.... Abeg make we dance on..Oya limpopo: Baby baby go limpopo.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Jamieb(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
carzola: Let he who is witout sin be the 1st to cast the stone, we all make mistakes in life due to ignorance.. I would advice you confes your sins to God and your pastor husband to be and acept your fate.. I know how emotionally down you would be but try and gather strength and courage to face what ever is coming your way.. I advice you find solace in the word of God.
my dear, here you go wrong. This is not a mistake for she knew fully what she is going into. She mentioned she didnt want to commit d sin of abortion but she knows that sexual urge with a married man is a sin as well. Just tell your fiance that you are not worthy of his love. But then i doubt if this story is true. You have a pastor fiance and you still meddling around. Pls breakup with him sharp sharp before you pull his ministry down
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by profzee(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Na you know watin you go do.....coz wen you dey enjoy d tin nobody you ask for advice,now dat it's happen you ar now asking 4 advice....
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by omowolewa: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
You knew it before it happened
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by born2fuckpussy: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
You better leave your pastor alone because you will never make a good wife to him, let him hurt and he will surely recover and get a better person than you, you could stick to your sugar daddy and make a better wife and if he abandon you, continue fucking around as usual sincee it hass become part of you. Your pastor boyfriend deserve a better woman, explained everything to him and let him move on because we have millions girls world wide...

All these girls of nowawadays no bi ham at all
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
You don't have to destroy your current relationship with your fiance.. Sit him down and tell him the truth, once he is aware of what is on the other side of the fence, he will make his mind whether to keep you and the child or leave the relationship, either way, just look at this child as a blessing, and move on with your life if he decides to leave you,.. DON'T ABORT THE CHILD BECAUSE OF ANYONE... NEVER!!!!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by hardon1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
the story sounds fake
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by sheymoni(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
That's the result of weather for two. Add me up for more advice 22683954
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Bleszin(f): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
When wil d ASO-EBI b out 4 d naming.....i cnt wait....*** :PWhen wil d ASO-EBI b out 4 d naming.....i cnt wait....***
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by hardon1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
the time wey the sugar daddy dey fuckkk you dey pay u like white, u didnt ask for my advice on how we would spend the money. now e don hook 4 ur throat and ur looking for advice. wetin dey sweet dey kill. its your cross baby, carry it
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by AbuMikey(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kikikikiknehinehinehi
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Godwinsilas(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
You are just pointless, anyway my advices goes these ways.

norahvivi:
I have this man that has been helping me out financially and he has been begging me to have a child for him that he will send me to any country to have my child.
Have the baby the choose a better place like hell.

norahvivi:
Recently i noticed that i missed my period.
Please look for your period before someone else find it.

norahvivi:
On my own side i don't really want to commit any sin by abortion cause my only brother who is married for the past 10yrs is childless and I'm thinking if i can have this child for my brother/family.
You have alread commited sin by having sex with another when you have your fiancee.,.,.. So called pastor if it's true.
Then you can also have sex with your brother to give him baby(bouncing baby boy for that matter) so just continue sinning in order to please everybody

norahvivi:
Secondly my fiancee who is a pastor, wants us to get married before the end of the year.
You can also get married it's not a problem just introduce the rest.

norahvivi:
please i need your advice.

please advice and not insult
In general if this story is true then your whole life need an advice with insult.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
ITS INTERESTING TO NOTE HERE THAT IF SHE DIDNT GET PREGNANT
THIS WOMAN WOULD BECOME THE PASTOR'S WIFE, A LEADER,
A MUMMY IN THE LORD. LAWD HAVE MERCY SMH
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
WITH MONEY YOU CAN DO ANYTHING THESE DAYS
FCK THE PASTORS WIFE AND THE PASTOR ( IF UR TASTES RUN THAT WAY)
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by bisi16(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
devil dey folo u... young girls and their luv 4 money. d same way d sugar daddy is cheatn on his wife, dats d same way he ll cheat on u. fish brain!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by JohnAalabi: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
i would rather advice you to confess to your husband to be(pastor) and never take any step to abort the baby.It shows how insincere and self-indulgence you her to the man because of the money.First,what is the possibility that Pastor we accept you even if he forgives.Second,what is the possibility that the man will marry you as second wife.Although you had made a mistake but i belief God will direct you on what to do,for He is your shepherd. God will help you but don't do such things again.Read ps 23 to the end
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Okijajuju1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
In other News: Senate rejects bill to subsidize Pampers.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by JoanJohnson(f): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
You are so aware of your actions and you know what to do so why asking for advice? When you get intimate without protection, what do you expect? A running stomach? Certainly not. So go have your child and pray he/she doesn't take after you.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by emelu(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
Your story is not adding up proper. You earlier said that your sugar daddy begged you to have a baby for him. So why is he leaving the decision as to your pregnancy entirely to you? Explain further dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by collynzo2(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mama born boy you show no sign of remorse. I pity for whoever will marry you.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by frankgreat(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
this is our mistake...given excuses when something happens, she knew what she was going into so stop saying it was a mistake..you heard her right, it was for her financial need, so it wasnt a mistake...she shld deal with it her sef..
carzola: Let he who is witout sin be the 1st to cast the stone, we all make mistakes in life due to ignorance.. I would advice you confes your sins to God and your pastor husband to be and acept your fate.. I know how emotionally down you would be but try and gather strength and courage to face what ever is coming your way.. I advice you find solace in the word of God.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by 2chief(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
Rot in h*ll
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by noblex001: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
My dear first of all i want to say u are a big digrace 4 havin sex wit a married mahn & even agreein to have a baby 4 him even wen he already hav kids... Mayb becos he promisd taking u abroad who knows... U must hav a very shallow brain.. Itx soo unfortunate u hav to leav skool dix early.. Anywayx jus tell the two parties the truth becos no secret is hiding unda the sun.. & secondli i tink u shld jus go ahead marryin ur sugar daddy if u not ready to abort that baby, becos i dont expet positv reply frm ur finance....
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by ayoade2: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
norahvivi: i will like to go straight to the point cause i need your advice right now more than ever.

I have this man that has been helping me out financially and he has been begging me to have a child for him that he will send me to any country to have my child.

Although he has children with his wife but he said he want more children which the wife refused to give him. I have been insisting we use protection, but he always insist on skin to skin.

Recently i noticed that i missed my period, so when i told him he gave me money for the test and said if it is positive i should DECIDE WHAT TO DO AND LET HIM KNOW. On my own side i don't really want to commit any sin by abortion cause my only brother who is married for the past 10yrs is childless and I'm thinking if i can have this child for my brother/family.

Secondly my fiancee who is a pastor, wants us to get married before the end of the year.

Please what should i do should?

Do I explain things to him or just do things my way i.e relocating to somewhere else to have this child including abandoning my education and work?

please i need your advice.

please advice and not insult.

let just go straight to the point...you dont deserve the guy you call your fiance

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Tinoxky: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
Dancing azonto.... What a wonderful world!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Okijajuju1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
And to think that my comment was deleted..

Look here Mrs OP and Moderator.

To carry belle is not a matter of mistake. It was a deliberate decision.

If you fhuck without a condom and dont take Postinol 2 afterwards, then Belle is what you are looking for.

The fuckery that led to this pregnancy was obviously not a one time thing.

If she didnt get pregnant, this thread would not exist and she would probably be bouncing on a bed with the man right now..

And now that belle is involved, she wants serious advice..

Okay!! Here are her only options;

1. Confess to your fiancee and damn the consequences..

2. Keep the Belle and born the baby.

3. Abort the belle.

4. Marry the owner of the belle and become his second wife.

5. hide the belle, born it and dump it in a well, toilet or motherless babies home.

..... And so on.

That still doesnt change the fact that she is a type of 'farming instrument' that sounds like Santa laughter.. angry
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by nbright: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
It's stories like this that gives some guys the heebeedeegeebees about marriage.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
lol....na to give the pregnancy to your mumu fiancé nah
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
@ Op u are very wicked and heartless and after breaking your fiance heart he won't want to trust ladies anymore and will be thinking people are silly like you. It is the type of you that makes guys not to trust the innocent ones like us, you make innocent people suffer because of your stupidity and long throat. You sold ur future to a married man all b'cos of money and you want to travel abroad. You are a disgrace. Egunje and Awoof dey spoil belle.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
I know u well osueke V.A. U stay in festac and I already gotten hold of ur pix. Pm me fast.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by fabrista(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Agbacha egwu...olaa na ukwu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / #HarmattanPickUpLines:Funny Pick Up Lines Guys Are Using For Ladies On Harmattan / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.