Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (39221 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by McBic(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=norahvivi]

[b]I have this man that has been helping me out financially and he has been begging me to have a child for him that he will send me to any country to have my child.

WHY ARE YOU REALLY HERE ON NR HAS HE DISAPPOINTED YOU?
I do not want to believe that your pregnancy is a mistake. It was well thought out and planned.

However, if he has disappointed you ( for u to be here) OR if it (ur pregnancy) is really a mistake and u 'r back to your senses, then walk up to your 'fiancee' and open up, *EXPECT THE WORST*.

LESSON TO US ALL
"YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE YOUR ACTION, BUT CAN NOT CHOOSE THE CONSEQUENCE(S)"
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
norahvivi: HEY IDIOT FOR YOUR INFORMATION U JUST WASTING YOUR DATA AND STRENGTH OK BUT DAT IS JUST A FAKE STORY I GAVE OUT AND U CAN AS WELL HUG A TRANSFORMER FOR MY SAKE! IDIOT
you are a scum , how dare you? who allowed you to quote me?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by ronnietilo: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
Abortion is SIN just Like Sex before Marriage(Fornication)

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Ardedaryor(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
OmO sEe GoBe
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by mecussey(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
So I could have a fiance and she will be sleeping with another dude. This whole thing don tire me ooo. F*ck women, players are still the most happiest guys ever, Cassanova for life

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Yoney007(f): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
I don't really get the pix you are trying to paint here.....This minute you are razzmatazzing skin-to-skin with a man who you knew was someone else's husband....The next minute you are saying abortion is a sin....Tell yourself that sins varies untill you start believing your own lies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Vansnickers: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are a scum , how dare you? who allowed you to quote me?

LMAO!

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKxBd3i1ZFNerokBroFgcaY6HPHDZDu5MNV9Z2TZphFrA0xTo6[/img]
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by MacLovington(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
If somebody dating a pastor could not avoid such a grave sin, then there's hardly any hope.

Fast fast break up with the pastor. Have the child and give it to those who really can't have one. Or do you want to drive your sugar daddy's wife away and marry him?

Op someone like you will also condemn a roadside ashawo, how's yours different? You have a job, yet for you were forking a married man. Speechless.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by ToluFel(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
If u are not Ready don't 'Redi' (shake yansh). When u dey 'Redi' whom u tell ?
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by itoldu: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lol
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
Annoying girl
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by itoldu: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
With this story, The truth is, you cant avoid been insulted.
1: If you recognize abortion as a sin and then state sexual relations with a married man(adultery) in the same story without acknowledging it's a sin, there is a problem somewhere.
2: A man needs more babies and then you decide to be his babymaker(knowingly or unknowingly). You now bring up the issue of ur brother who is childless, ofcourse, there would be room to suspect ur brother is the father of that unborn child.
3: Your fiance is a pastor. Common, you should get more insults for the mere mention.

My advice to you; go away for some time, shut out the world and communicate with your God.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by collynzo2(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
Pedro JP:

Ijust termed dis a fake story and decide to read pple's comment only for me to see realize u faked d story and still had d spinal to open ur mouth against pple. Since ur brain can only think of this story as a way to have fun i guess ur character is not far from it. Whether u really did this or not, ur future will be aligned with it and d implications pple have voiced out here shall be ur fate. Silly girl. Hey if u need me to reverse this, just write a capital sorry and post here otherwise believe it or not, from today u'll fulfill what u told us in ur live and pple will mock u
Honestly I thought as much.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by DollyParton1(f): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
norahvivi: i will like to go straight to the point cause i need your advice right now more than ever.

I have this man that has been helping me out financially and he has been begging me to have a child for him that he will send me to any country to have my child.

Although he has children with his wife but he said he want more children which the wife refused to give him. I have been insisting we use protection, but he always insist on skin to skin.

Recently i noticed that i missed my period, so when i told him he gave me money for the test and said if it is positive i should DECIDE WHAT TO DO AND LET HIM KNOW. On my own side i don't really want to commit any sin by abortion cause my only brother who is married for the past 10yrs is childless and I'm thinking if i can have this child for my brother/family.

Secondly my fiancee who is a pastor, wants us to get married before the end of the year.

please advice and not insult.

This belong in the nollywood movies.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
norahvivi: HEY IDIOT FOR YOUR INFORMATION U JUST WASTING YOUR DATA AND STRENGTH OK BUT DAT IS JUST A FAKE STORY I GAVE OUT AND U CAN AS WELL HUG A TRANSFORMER FOR MY SAKE! IDIOT
Omo this Ashewo don dey change story. Fake ko fake ni, u are a bad naughty lady giving ur pussy to a married man. Go joor it not a fake story u're just want to change it because the comment are too hot for u to handle. It is the type of you that turn good guys to bad guys and they will start treating the good girl bad because of pple like you. Heartless lady! Ojukokoro

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by DMainMan: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
sexymoma: Pastor's Fiancee, Fornication On point, Abortion in the making, leaving school coming in... Girl You go Suffeeeeeer o.
So tell me what do you want us to advice you about, when suger daddy dey shine your congo you call us for help even when he was lavishing money on you, you share with us, sorry o if am ash.
But come to think of it what if you got married to that pastor, and one day you were called to preach about adultery or fornication what would you preach? My candid advise fo you is to tell your fiancee, he might have a forgiven heart like ma grand-pa. but come you told us that the promise to take to another country when you pregnant? sorry ehn

u sure say she and d pastor no de fornicate
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by todayguest(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Tell only sugar daddy nd leave Pstor alone. Make him no curse u join am. Try presurize daddy to mari u as No.2 nd send u into hiding. B careful make madam no see or hear abt u oo. Stolen wata dey sweet pass sugar!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by HARDDON: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
huh? how cud you be needing our advise now?

when you were collecting skin la skin, we werent consulted

when you were receiving cash and cuUm, we werent contacted

is it now that a slothful seed has been sown you want us to step in?

help you wage the pregnancy perhaps?

you dont need our advise... all you need is the patience to receive the foreign promise( which will never come to pass)

great pains it is i feel for the pastor who you have been preaching sex till after marriage to, little did he know, your ways are not the ways of men

how cheap you are.... f'ing sell your soul for an f'ing freaky chicken change.... sit down and calculate; add all the cash you have received from him thus far,,,can it buy a plot of land? this is what you wano throw a future away for..

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by muut2: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
My candid advice is that nothing happens without God approving of it, it is either He want to punish u for ur action or that He want to bless u through that as His ways are different from ours and what we may termed as sin may not in His own side. Remember it is a sin to abort and also a sin to give to another man what is not his. So give the baby to the rightful owner "sugar daddy".
may God help us all as we all are sinners
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by roselynchizy(f): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
hang am 4 ur fiance neck...abi he neva knack u?
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Emitexdbaron: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hello lady, u're welcome 2 adviser. I want 2 tell u dat secret sin alwaz leads 2 open sham. No matter how small is sin, sin is sin. And if u're really sincere dat u dont want 2be a sinner anymore, God Almighty is alwaz ready 2 4give n turn sinners 2 become saint. I've a lot of advise 2 give u concerning dis issue, but I'm not ready 2 say it on d air since some piple does not care 2 help u out, we ar al sinners, but sav by grace. U can call, or txt me on dis fone number, 07068866363. Den, u'll hear d advice I have 4 u. I want 2 tell u dat der's hope 4 d living so, don't feel dejected.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by whubbhey(f): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
Op u are funi o, person husband u dey folo do skin, ur fiance na pastor, abortion na sin! cheesy, pls no kill that young pastor ministry, hw ur face wan dey him church signboard? Even Devil go host comedy show 4 ur head. Conclusively, go be second wife, u n d man wife dey share since, make am legal. grin but pray say d wife no get pikin lyk me, u go chop beating till body tire u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by whubbhey(f): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
krispycash: [b][/b]Come out clean, tell your fiance u pregnant for another man, let him decide, right now you owe your man that much... face the consequences of your actions.
some situations are hard to come out clean, in this case, anyhow she wann come out she'l stil be dirty! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Depoyas(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Itz advicable u cum out plain....
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by mkoabiola: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ds shud b at d jpke section.***yawn***
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by okechukwu2013: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
My dear the damage is done already. My advice is for you to marry the man that has impregnated you. Quit this fiance bullshit is all in the past!! You have none now
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by flyforall: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
The earlier you make a decision the better for everyone
Just seek God, do what is right and be prepared for the worst
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by WINDSOW(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ dey bang, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ 4get say preg fit shw.Ladies ll alwys be insatiable. Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ aint scared cheating behind a pastor! Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ are dead callous babe.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by BB12(f): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2013
You must be silly ooo. You don't want to commit the sin of abortion yet you committed the sin of fornication. It's girls like you that makes guys abuse ladies/women.

Come gist us after you born your baby for London or wherever!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 28, 2013
prospy04: Congratulations my dear!!!
grin
prospy04: Congratulations my dear!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by HARDDON: 12:42am On Jun 28, 2013
roselynchizy: hang am 4 ur fiance neck...abi he neva knack u?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

wOmEn!!!

fiance is a pastor! dig that?
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 28, 2013
..@OP. Abort the pregnancy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.