Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (39188 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by godrate(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
u chosed to screw around instead of staying put with your man,now u are looking 4 advice.shame!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by EmmyDe25(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
carzola: Let he who is witout sin be the 1st to cast the stone, we all make mistakes in life due to ignorance.. I would advice you confes your sins to God and your pastor husband to be and acept your fate.. I know how emotionally down you would be but try and gather strength and courage to face what ever is coming your way.. I advice you find solace in the word of God.
One of those who keeps blaming lucifer for their misdeeds. How on earth will you be giving us a biblical allusion on a sin so great as this She has a "fiance" that she is expected to get married to before the end of 2013, yet it never dawn on her to stop the cheating game and commit herself to that relationship. And you are here saying trash/poo about who never killed should pull the first trigger. Well, yours is by the way.
@Op, you are a bia.tch, a pig and a useless rag! You had what some ladies are looking for on a platter of gold, yet you blew it. You really dont know how lucky your dirty ass is. We have a thousand and one ladies out there who have given so much into their relationships, and never got the "lemme take you to mama phrase" talk more of having a marriage date fixed. You had this, and you still decide to keep swimming in your pool of unrighteousness with a married man.
Well, its God of 80's that uses Keke napep to catch up on bad people like you, God of 2013 lives just next door. May you be judged according to your deeds.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
May the Gods punish you till end time , may your sufferings never stop and continue in hell, may this child on who you brought the status the bastard never forgives you and curse you forever.

Asahowo. shameless animal how dare you even open a thread? you should hide your face in shame.

women and money see their life. he was helping me with money blah blah . you have a fiance, the dude is married with kids, you are supposed to get married soon. My urine/feces and my shoes are more dignified than you.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by obiora(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
You're an idiot! What kind of advice do you think you can get here? Besides, the only advice you are willing to take is the one that is sweeter for your ears....

You should have thought of this before you decided to open your legs for money, you are worse than a prostitute because you destroyed an innocent and goodwilling man's life, hope and future. I hope this guy will find another fine, honest and true God fearing babe soon.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by EmmyDe25(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
If you ask me, na who i go ask bitch?
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Katier00(f): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
Did d holy spirit approve of this union b4 pastor propose to u
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by norahvivi: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
WOW, ITS REALLY AMAZING HOW PEOPLE WILL CONDEMN THEIR FELLOW HUMAN SO EASILY FORGETTING THE SINS WHICH THEY HAVE COMMITTED IN ONE WAY OR DE OTHER, WELL I HAVE HEARD YOU THE INSULTS AND BAD NAMES, BUT LET ME TELL YOU ALL ONE THING THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR ADVICE BUT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT TO LOOK FOR WHOM TO CONDEMN, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU HERE IS A SINNER B4 GOD AND AS SUCH NOT BETTER DAN A PROSTITUTE, ARM ROBBER OR EVEN A RITUALIST WELL I KNOW MY SELF AND ALL I WANT TO HAVE HERE IS FUN!! AND NOW I HV SEEN ALL UR SPITTING OUT SO DIS PLACE IS NOTHING BUT A FUN HOUSE, NOTHING SERIOUS HAPPENING.
U ALL HAVE A NICE DAY HUH
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by free2ryhme: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: May the Gods punish you till end time , may your sufferings never stop and continue in hell, may this child on who you brought the status the bastard never forgives you and curse you forever.

Asahowo. shameless animal how dare you even open a thread? you should hide your face in shame.

women and money see their life. he was helping me with money blah blah . you have a fiance, the dude is married with kids, you are supposed to get married soon. My urine/feces and my shoes are more dignified than you.

this woman offend you in previous life undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by free2ryhme: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
Daresh:

You are a BIAATCH! A dirty stinking BIAATCH!!!!

if this can come from a fellow woman it can only mean one sentence: No hope
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ASHAWO. i spit on you and your future grave
CHILL OUT BRO
SHE'S JUST DOING WHAT
EVERY CHIC IS DOING THESE DAYS
U CANT MAKE A HO A HOUSEWIFE
ALWAYS LET A HO BE HO
IN FACT THIS THREAD SHOULD BE
THA HO CHRONICLES
OR HO-NICLES wink wink wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by eutechr: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
I had a girlfriend, who I discovered had a sugar daddy. I further discovered that sugar daddy de shine her congo, and she was pregnant for another guy in lag, meanwhile me I de abstain.
I felt very bad, and still do. This is what makes good guys turn very bad ones.
Make God help all of una wen de into this kind sh**.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
shut the pit latrine you call mouth , animal like you don't have the right to talk around sensible humans like us . see her with her mouth like you are sinner, id1at ..you knew you were sinning yet you you continued to do so. your case is worst. you were aware of your stinking and nasty lifestyle. my gosh.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
Babzilla:
CHILL OUT BRO
SHE'S JUST DOING WHAT
EVERY CHIC IS DOING THESE DAYS
U CANT MAKE A HO A HOUSEWIFE
ALWAYS LET A HO BE HO
IN FACT THIS THREAD SHOULD BE
THA HO CHRONICLES
OR HO-NICLES wink wink wink wink wink wink

this one worst pass ashawo sef. ashawos don't lie and don't marry, they don't hide their business and you know what's up. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by norahvivi: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
HEY IDIOT FOR YOUR INFORMATION U JUST WASTING YOUR DATA AND STRENGTH OK BUT DAT IS JUST A FAKE STORY I GAVE OUT AND U CAN AS WELL HUG A TRANSFORMER FOR MY SAKE! IDIOT
CAMEROONPRIDE: shut the pit latrine you call mouth , animal like you don't have the right to talk around sensible humans like us . see her with her mouth like you are sinner, id1at ..you knew you were sinning yet you you continued to do so. your case is worst. you were aware of your stinking and nasty lifestyle. my gosh.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
norahvivi: HEY IDIOT FOR YOUR INFORMATION U JUST WASTING YOUR DATA AND STRENGTH OK BUT DAT IS JUST A FAKE STORY I GAVE OUT AND U CAN AS WELL HUG A TRANSFORMER FOR MY SAKE! IDIOT

HAHAHAHAHA
YEAH RITE!!!!!!
IF THIS STORY IS FAKE
THEN IM BARRACK OBAMA
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by ofornwa: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
Well,its nice to hear ur good story but u never told us what ur PLANS are b/4 seeking for our Advice huh. Ur Married man friend use to lavish u wit money which u spend 2geda wit ur Pastor-friend. Tell the Pastor that the result is out & its POSITIVE
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by IfyMeg(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
I really thank God 4 the life of ur fiancee (pastor) because your crave for materialism that caused u to be dating a married man while u are engaged to another man will still continue after u might have gotten married.
God has really librated this young man from you!

Praise the Lord!!!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Decryptor(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
See why i would rather date or marry a HIV-infected SA woman or a Xenophobic Nigerian-hating Kenyan woman than a two-faced, two-timing, lying,cheating Nigerian Biatch!! The devil you know Ȋ̝̊̅§ better than the angel you don't know.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by collynzo2(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
norahvivi: WOW, ITS REALLY AMAZING HOW PEOPLE WILL CONDEMN THEIR FELLOW HUMAN SO EASILY FORGETTING THE SINS WHICH THEY HAVE COMMITTED IN ONE WAY OR DE OTHER, WELL I HAVE HEARD YOU THE INSULTS AND BAD NAMES, BUT LET ME TELL YOU ALL ONE THING THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR ADVICE BUT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT TO LOOK FOR WHOM TO CONDEMN, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU HERE IS A SINNER B4 GOD AND AS SUCH NOT BETTER DAN A PROSTITUTE, ARM ROBBER OR EVEN A RITUALIST WELL I KNOW MY SELF AND ALL I WANT TO HAVE HERE IS FUN!! AND NOW I HV SEEN ALL UR SPITTING OUT SO DIS PLACE IS NOTHING BUT A FUN HOUSE, NOTHING SERIOUS HAPPENING.
I always knew your story was fake. Idîot!!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by stekyskydon(f): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
this case is so lame... Gal u r sick seriously... So u agreed to hv skin to skin wit a man nd u r engaged. U calculated all dis nd still went for it. Nw u wnt advice.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Decryptor(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
norahvivi: HEY IDIOT FOR YOUR INFORMATION U JUST WASTING YOUR DATA AND STRENGTH OK BUT DAT IS JUST A FAKE STORY I GAVE OUT AND U CAN AS WELL HUG A TRANSFORMER FOR MY SAKE! IDIOT
Oh! So you posted a fake story to suit your fake life? Jeezzz!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by gidjah(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
I really hope ur fiancee forgive s u ,jet confess n live on at ur pregnancy. attack birth life goes on,ensure sugar daddy lips his deal,sin is a sin,but u might hv to live at ds stigma for d rest of ur lives.are u in d uni now?if yes u really messed up little girl
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Igholize(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Na wa 4 all of una wey dey listern nd send advice 2 d stupid super story wey no even occur self...I dey vex
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by drnoel: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
norahvivi: i will like to go straight to the point cause i need your advice right now more than ever.
I have this man that has been helping me out financially and he has been begging me to have a child for him that he will send me to any country to have my child.
Although he has children with his wife but he said he want more children which the wife refused to give him. I have been insisting we use protection, but he always insist on skin to skin.
Recently i noticed that i missed my period, so when i told him he gave me money for the test and said if it is positive i should DECIDE WHAT TO DO AND LET HIM KNOW. On my own side i don't really want to commit any sin by abortion cause my only brother who is married for the past 10yrs is childless and I'm thinking if i can have this child for my brother/family.
Secondly my fiancee who is a pastor, wants us to get married before the end of the year.
Please what should i do should?
Do I explain things to him or just do things my way i.e relocating to somewhere else to have this child including abandoning my education and work?
please i need your advice.
please advice and not insult.
Funny enof u said u don't want to commit any sin but the whole time u have been commiting adultary with a married man, u have been opening ya nyash 4 anoda woman's husband.
Then u come here to say no one should insult u. Look there is no way people won't insult u 4 doing what u did. They will first insult u b4 they advice u so get used to that.
About what u should do, just know that ur fiance would most likely push u away. So u would still have to fall back on that ur married man but then he is married so remember that if u break his home then get ready 4 kama. I would say u do the right thing. Ur brother that wants a child should now be blessed with one. Give birth 2 the child 4 ur broda.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Kassidy90(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
And 1 mumu dey write apology letter to women on behalf of men yesterday.....stories like dis make to think twice about trusting ladies imagine poor pastor...
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Godson201333(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Decryptor: Oh! So you posted a fake story to suit your fake life? Jeezzz!

Do not mind her its true but she is just ashamed...Abbeegi na your get your toto oo
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Gudintent: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
Your Fiancé who is a pastor!
I like as you drop that! Gbagaun!

Go and sin no more! Gbagaun!

And I thought Nollywood has already written this story!!! Copycat!

Oh yeah, not forgetting the Gbagaun!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by PedroJP(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
please advice and not insult.[/quote]

The above statement makes dis a fake story. I better go and slap a soldier than give advice on this.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by 2tek: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
Most likely, ur PASTOR fiance was serious observing NO-SEX-B4-MARRIAGE, but u were busy cheating with a married man. Congrats!
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
Samabu07: What's the name of this Nollywood movie again?

The return of samabu07 part 1
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by PedroJP(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
norahvivi: WOW, ITS REALLY AMAZING HOW PEOPLE WILL CONDEMN THEIR FELLOW HUMAN SO EASILY FORGETTING THE SINS WHICH THEY HAVE COMMITTED IN ONE WAY OR DE OTHER, WELL I HAVE HEARD YOU THE INSULTS AND BAD NAMES, BUT LET ME TELL YOU ALL ONE THING THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR ADVICE BUT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT TO LOOK FOR WHOM TO CONDEMN, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU HERE IS A SINNER B4 GOD AND AS SUCH NOT BETTER DAN A PROSTITUTE, ARM ROBBER OR EVEN A RITUALIST WELL I KNOW MY SELF AND ALL I WANT TO HAVE HERE IS FUN!! AND NOW I HV SEEN ALL UR SPITTING OUT SO DIS PLACE IS NOTHING BUT A FUN HOUSE, NOTHING SERIOUS HAPPENING.

Ijust termed dis a fake story and decide to read pple's comment only for me to see realize u faked d story and still had d spinal to open ur mouth against pple. Since ur brain can only think of this story as a way to have fun i guess ur character is not far from it.
Re: Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance by Ominiriches(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
oh my God. Well if the story is not frame. The only help you need, is yourself. We all commit unfaithfulness in our closet, thinking we are smart guys and ladies. I only warn you to follow your heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#HarmattanPickUpLines:Funny Pick Up Lines Guys Are Using For Ladies On Harmattan / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.