Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (26083 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 11:22pm On May 22, 2008
rampant give me 3 reasonable reason y i shud not marry u to dapsycool.una don dey over ripe for nl ohh.haba marry na
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 11:23pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

welli who be this guy wey just dey follow our rampant up and down sef  undecided

i tire ohh.love nwantiti
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 11:24pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

rampant give me 3 reasonable reason y i should not marry u to dapsycool.una don dey over ripe for nl ohh.haba marry na
I must first know if the guy has 6 legs. . .a test wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 11:24pm On May 22, 2008
so ty4rea u dey here 4 anoda person weddin wey u 4 dey shag ur wife.person dey accuse am of juju for anoda thread ohh.go rescue her
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 11:25pm On May 22, 2008
RampantT:

I must first know if the guy has 6 legs. . .a test  wink

i knw he has 3 where d oda 3 dey i nor knw cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2008
Rampant, i'll do a surgery
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2008
dapsycool:

Jenny i dey find wife, i had a vision i was going to marry a priest, thank God you are here.

Mr Man,you are dreaming,she is married to Mr Siena and they jst came back frm their honeymoon,so if I catch you near her,u are looking fo rtrouble angry angry angry

jennykadry:

welli na funkybaby him marry today naaaa

Jenny,ur mouth no go put u for trouble sha grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 22, 2008
so ty4rea u dey here 4 another person weddin wey u 4 dey shag your wife.person dey accuse am of juju for another thread ohh.go rescue her

roflamo cheesy cheesy cheesy

welli if rampant no give reason y we no go wed she and this dap guy in 3 mins time ,wed them
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 22, 2008
Mr Man,you are dreaming,she is married to Mr Siena and they jst came back frm their honeymoon,so if I catch you near her,u are looking fo rtrouble angryangry angry
he he he make siena hear am for your mouth,your own don finish
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 11:29pm On May 22, 2008
Sorry, I like a guy with 6 legs, you dnt qualify embarassed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2008
She got no reason, we started dating from heaven, we lost contact when we got to earth, thank God for nairaland
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 11:31pm On May 22, 2008
rampant 3 mins go soon xpire.u berra give us reasons not to
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

so ty4rea u dey here 4 another person weddin wey u 4 dey shag your wife.person dey accuse am of juju for another thread ohh.go rescue her

Welli you no well at alll oooooo!
What are you doing here,are u nt suppose to be busy with uncle wetin be hin name again, jenny oooooo remind me
hunnn, i don remember tattoboy grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2008
Sho! you and six legs, i left some of my legs in heaven, you go wait for like 70 years plus because me i no ready to die now. So lets manage what i've got here, just 3 legs
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 11:33pm On May 22, 2008
dapsycool:

She got no reason, we started dating from heaven, we lost contact when we got to earth, thank God for nairaland
See this yeye man o. . .you still dey daydream?
Ok, for brideprice. . . .

A mansion like Lionel Richie
$1 b
2,000 cows
vaults and vaults of Jewelries from india
I want my own continent and Islands
more to come

all this is due before the wedding cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 22, 2008
na waooooo stillwater and sly r really enjoying their honeymoon,no single reply from them
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 11:38pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

he he he make siena hear am for your mouth,your own don finish

Na today!Abeg hes been enjoying the whole show since afternoon,he paged me sef,to say thank you that you ar so gud in 9ja dishes preparation and that I should find a way of tellin you to spend time with him and in the kitchen ok1
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:39pm On May 22, 2008
Bride price, small thing, go to any bank in the world, just tell them dapsycool sent u, them go dash you pass what u want, as per that island, i'll buy u the whole of cook island, or u prefer bermuda? What else?
Warning!! While going to the bank to claim your money please where a bullet proof vest, cos the guards might wanna test ya strength, hope u understand what i mean
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 11:39pm On May 22, 2008
wit d power vested on me

i hereby join dis two -rampant nd dapsycool in holy matrimony

for berra for worse

even if d bride is shy to agree

d weddin will go on

if der's anyone who doesn't agree wit dis weddin let him speak now or remain silent forever

i'm waitin. . . .  undecided
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 11:41pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

wit d power vested on me

i hereby join this two -rampant nd dapsycool in holy matrimony

for berra for worse

even if d bride is shy to agree

d weddin will go on

if der's anyone who doesn't agree wit this weddin let him speak now or remain silent forever

i'm waitin. . . . undecided

You berra stop am o. . . .I want my brideprice first. . tongue

dapsycool:

Bride price, small thing, go to any bank in the world, just tell them dapsycool sent u, them go dash you pass what u want, as per that island, i'll buy u the whole of cook island, or u prefer bermuda? What else?
Warning!! While going to the bank to claim your money please where a bullet proof vest, because the guards might want to test ya strength, hope u understand what i mean

ROTFLMGBO!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy you're not serious jare. . . wedding off!! tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:42pm On May 22, 2008
Fire on
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 22, 2008

Na today!Abeg hes been enjoying the whole show since afternoon,he paged me sef,to say thank you that you ar so good in Nigeria dishes preparation and that I should find a way of tellin you to spend time with him and in the kitchen ok1

by their lies u shall know them
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 22, 2008
fire on welli
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 11:43pm On May 22, 2008
since der's no objection,jenny lead us on.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 11:44pm On May 22, 2008
[size=25pt]STOP AM NOW!![/size]
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:47pm On May 22, 2008
Please don't stop, she's just nervous of the gist about wedding night. Fire on. I'm printing this page, it would be our temporary wedding certificate.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 22, 2008
WE ARE GATHERED HERE TO WITNESS THE CONFIRMATION OF LOVE BETWEEN RAMPANTT AND DAPSYCOOL IN MARITAL BLISS

JENNY(PRIEST):DO YOU TAKE DAPPY HAS UR LAWFUL WEDDED HUSBAND,FOR BERRA FOR WORSE,FOR RICHER FOR POORER,IN GOOD TIMES AND BAD TIMES,IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH,TILL DEATH DO YOU PART

rampantT:I DO ,I LOVE HIM

JENNYKADRY(PRIEST):DO YOU DAPPY TAKE RAMPANT TO BE YOUR LAWFUL WEDDED WIFE, FOR BERRA FOR WORSE,FOR RICHER FOR POORER,IN GOOD TIMES AND BAD TIMES,IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH,TILL DEATH DO YOU PART

DAPPY:I DO

YOU MAY NOW KISS YOUR BRIDE kiss kiss

I TOAST TO D FUTURE OF DIS COUPLE,MAY THEY BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY CHILDREN RAMPANTLY,AND MAY THEIR CHILDRENS DIAPERS REMAIN COOL

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 11:50pm On May 22, 2008
hip hip hip,hurray!just as sly nd still worras ve settled down after deir weddin,so shall dapsycool nd rampant settle down after now.many pikins will you born nd love go berekete for una house .amin

everbody see as d two couple them fine.abeg happy wit them jo  kiss  kiss  kiss

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 11:52pm On May 22, 2008
if seun nor ban us afta tonite,e nor go ban us again.gudnite to you all.wanna hit d sheet
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 11:53pm On May 22, 2008
. . . . pours water on Dapscool. . . and he wakes from his dream
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2008
Dapsycool doesn't dream, this is reality. hurray
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:58pm On May 22, 2008
dapsycool searches through the internet. "How to Handle a stubborn Wife"

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Tips on How To Tame a womanizer / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.