Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,921 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (26081 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2008
@dapsyRam!
Happy married life and to all the newly wedded,

Welli massage Uncle tattoboys back well tonite,

Jenny tak gud care of S,and see you tommorrow

Una don kolo finish for nairaland!

@Jenny
you deserve a big honorarrium for this priest work wey u do tonite

RampantT:

. . . . pours water on Dapscool. . . and he wakes from his dream

Una wan take mid nite shower and you con dey tell us dt again,na wa ooo,ds Love shack u well ooooo,lovewatintin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 22, 2008
Una wan take mid night shower and you con dey tell us dt again,na wa ooo,ds Love shack u well ooooo,lovewatintin

roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 12:03am On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

dapsycool searches through the internet. "How to Handle a stubborn Wife"
dapsycool:

Dapsycool doesn't dream, this is reality. hurray

the yeye man still dey dream?

oya wake up!!

*puts crabs and scorpions in his boxes*
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 12:05am On May 23, 2008
Kisses her bum bum lmao
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 12:08am On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

Kisses her bum bum lmao

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
he's speaking in his dream o grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 12:09am On May 23, 2008
He he Rampant and dapsy, happy married life tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 12:10am On May 23, 2008
still water hope u have d triplets now deep inside ya womb ,i can see u r sweating,sly really took care of u wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 12:10am On May 23, 2008
This kinda wife na World War 20, those that got married earlier are enjoying their honeymoon. Wifey take am easy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 12:12am On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

This kind of wife na World War 20, those that got married earlier are enjoying their honeymoon. Wifey take am easy

yes o. . . welli, take am easy on dapsy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 12:13am On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

still water hope u have d triplets now deep inside ya womb ,i can see you're sweating,sly really took care of u wink

Gosh jenny angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by 4Him1(m): 12:14am On May 23, 2008
awww stillwater my little mermaid. Where have you been? smiley
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 12:15am On May 23, 2008
4 Him:

from fiery lioness to lil mermaid abi?

Na thunder go fire your ynash!! angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 12:15am On May 23, 2008
Gosh jenny angry

stop blushing embarassed embarassed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 12:16am On May 23, 2008
Rampant, you want me to remix Chris brown's "with U" for u?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by 4Him1(m): 12:17am On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

from fiery lioness to little mermaid abi?

Na thunder go fire your ynash!! angry angry

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy hehehe. wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 12:17am On May 23, 2008
Who give me thug as wife self, this one go overdose me with Rat poison.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 12:19am On May 23, 2008
4 Him:

Little ? Yuuuucckk. tongue

I'm here always. The question is where've you been? wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 12:22am On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

Who give me thug as wife self, this one go overdose me with Rat poison.
yes o. , it was in the cup of tea I gave you

4 Him:

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy hehehe. wink
warreva jare
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 12:34am On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

Rampant, you want me to remix Chris brown's "with You" for u?
yes o. . remix
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by 4Him1(m): 12:37am On May 23, 2008
stillwater:

Little ? Yuuuucckk. tongue

I'm here always. The question is where've you been? wink

well sorry, the "little" sticks eh. smiley
Been busy with private business. How's it going?

RampantT:

warreva jare

its not fair. sad
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 12:41am On May 23, 2008
What's not fair?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by 4Him1(m): 12:45am On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

What's not fair?

cry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 12:46am On May 23, 2008
4 Him:

cry
LOl! David, ok oh. got your point grin cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 1:24am On May 23, 2008
Jenny, Rampant . . . una still dey here? tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 1:32am On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

Jenny, Rampant . . . una still dey here? tongue
hehehhehe. . .Busta, you needed the ban jare grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 1:38am On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

hehehhehe. . .Busta, you needed the ban jare grin

LMAOO grin
My dear . . seun is just punk!! angry

enways, am yet to figure out who u are.

Cadet??
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 1:40am On May 23, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked no yes no yes no yes no grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 1:45am On May 23, 2008
well sorry, the "little" sticks eh.
Been busy with private business. How's it going?

I'm good. smiley
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by 4Him1(m): 1:59am On May 23, 2008
stillwater:

I'm good. smiley

Quite obvious . . . the same sharp, witty tongue eh. wink
You were also duly missed while i was away.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 2:25am On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

shocked shocked shocked shocked no yes no yes no yes no grin grin cheesy cheesy

lol. . .wateva happened to u?
got banned too?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:34am On May 23, 2008
Quite obvious . . . the same sharp, witty tongue eh.
You were also duly missed while i was away.

Missed you too. . . don't agree I have a sharp tongue though cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 2:43am On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

lol. . .whatever happened to u?
got banned too?
omo, that one na long story jare. . . I'm renewed, gentle now

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Tips on How To Tame a womanizer / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.