Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (26084 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 11:01pm On May 22, 2008
stillwater:

God forbid!!!!!! embarassed
I will never let him go. . . God forbid. . I love him so much
Yeah i love you too boo. . . cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 11:01pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

WE ARE GATHERED HERE TO WITNESS THE COMING TOGETHER OF SLY AND STILL WATER IN HOLYMATRIMONY

JENNY(PRIEST):DO YOU SLY TAKE STILL WATER TO BE YOUR LAWFUL WEDDED WIFE

SLY:I DO PRIEST,I LOVE HER SO MUCH

JENNY(PRIEST):DO YOU STILLWATER TAKE SLY TO BE YOUR LWAFUL WEDDED HUSBAND

STILLWATER:I DO WITH ALL MY HEART

SLY YOU MAY NOW KISS D BRIDE kiss kiss

I JENNY TOAST TO D FUTURE OF STILLWATER AND SLY,I PRAY THEY BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY,AND I PRAY THEY PRODUCE KIDS DAT R STILL LIKE WATER,AND MAY THEIR MARRIAGE BE A MARRIAGE WITH STYLE

ROTFLMGBO!!!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 11:01pm On May 22, 2008
to d weddin dat just tuk place btw sly nd stillwaters. . . i wish u both alotta kids or pikins.happy married life.hip hip hip .hurray!!! lerrus eat nd be merry for 2day is a joyfull day. kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 11:02pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

to d weddin that just tuk place between sly nd stillwaters. . . i wish u both alotta kids or pikins.happy married life.hip hip hip .hurray!!! lerrus eat nd be merry for 2day is a joyfull day. kiss kiss kiss
I secong this. . .Amen! Amen!! kiss kiss kiss
Love you guys. . .plz, make me a Godmother within a month
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 22, 2008
RampantT:

is that "Yes, I do" ?

Absolutely not!!!! tongue

The Sly:

Yeah i love you too boo. . . cool

You've started again, abi angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2008
Sly you dey bed-wet or get pot belly, cause i'm wondering why the girl forbid you by God's name.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

[s]WE ARE GATHERED HERE TO WITNESS THE COMING TOGETHER OF SLY AND STILL WATER IN HOLYMATRIMONY

JENNY(PRIEST):DO YOU SLY TAKE STILL WATER TO BE YOUR LAWFUL WEDDED WIFE

SLY:I DO PRIEST,I LOVE HER SO MUCH

JENNY(PRIEST):DO YOU STILLWATER TAKE SLY TO BE YOUR LAWFUL WEDDED HUSBAND

STILLWATER:I DO WITH ALL MY HEART

SLY YOU MAY NOW KISS D BRIDE kiss kiss

I JENNY TOAST TO D FUTURE OF STILLWATER AND SLY,I PRAY THEY BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY,AND I PRAY THEY PRODUCE KIDS DAT R STILL LIKE WATER,AND MAY THEIR MARRIAGE BE A MARRIAGE WITH STYLE
[/s]

I now pronounce this marriage annulled!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry embarassed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 22, 2008
can u people see d way still water is blushing for her husband,sly take it easy wt her,beofre u end up forgetting triplets inside her belly dis nite wink

happy married life u too
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 22, 2008
Gosh, jenny you're funny sha grin. Yet I'm just embarrassed angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 11:07pm On May 22, 2008
ledda fun cont. . . jare for wat God has joined 2gether let no man or woman put asunder.nobodi shud be seen disturbin dis two pple cus dey ve to enjoy deir weddin nite.all admirers of stillwaters back off now for she is married nd happily at dat. angry nxt weddin plsssssss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 11:07pm On May 22, 2008
LMAO!!! You guys are hilarious jare
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:08pm On May 22, 2008
I no mind jenny o
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:09pm On May 22, 2008
If two is allowed add rampant
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 22, 2008
Gosh, jenny you're funny sha grin. I'm embarrassed angry

i know my dear,u r suposed to be embarassed,wt all dis nairalanders present for dis wedding,i dont blame,but its a day of joy,so rejoice

pls we neeed to see our grandchildren soon,so stillsly do smthg u two
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 11:10pm On May 22, 2008
dapsycool:

If two is allowed add rampant
to what?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 22, 2008
Jenny, Welli, Rampant angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 22, 2008
I no mind jenny o

mind wetin?u dey find wife undecided
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2008
Rampant, Our own wedding na, abi u won remain single.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 22, 2008

eeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa see sly'sstill blushing wt love embarassed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 11:12pm On May 22, 2008
dapsycool:

Rampant, Our own wedding na, abi u won remain single.
dnt make me slap you awake from your dream

stillwater:

we love you too jare!

Happy Married life
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:13pm On May 22, 2008
Jenny i dey find wife, i had a vision i was gonna marry a priest, thank God you are here.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 11:13pm On May 22, 2008
werin welli,rampant nd jenny do na.abeg enjoy ya day jare.gimme a kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 22, 2008
Jenny i dey find wife, i had a vision i was going to marry a priest, thank God you are here.

priest ke shocked shocked shocked

welli and ty4real how men una want make i marry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2008
Jezz Rampant, slap cos of of what?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 11:15pm On May 22, 2008
anyoda wedding b4 i sleep.i want to bless all dose due for marriage on nairaland today.na by force .marry ohhhhhhh
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 11:18pm On May 22, 2008
dapsycool:

Jezz Rampant, slap because of of what?
You were dreaming na. . .I just wanna be a good friend and wake you up
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

priest ke shocked shocked shocked

welli and ty4real how men una want make i marry
J.S who dey disturb you apart from S,Abeg,den swear for the person ni?Onyeoshi,make u no go find yah own wife!Jenny is hooked for life and there shall be no putting asunder angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 11:20pm On May 22, 2008
who is wedding ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jenny abeg remind me,who ty4real wed today?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by dapsycool(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2008
Rampant, dreams do come true, better start getting used to your potential husband. I got all you want, name them?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 11:21pm On May 22, 2008
dapsycool:

Rampant, dreams do come true, better start getting used to your potential husband. I got all you want, name them?
Do you have 6 legs?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 22, 2008
welli na funkybaby him marry today naaaa
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 22, 2008
welli who be dis guy wey just dey follow our rampant up and down sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Tips on How To Tame a womanizer / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.